VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 18th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Judeo-communist terms for anti-White

Until we invented it, there was no term for the hatred jews have for non-jews, Aryans in particularly. Now there is: loxism.

The most successful political coinage in the history of the world is racism, a term that is fair odds to produce the genocide of the fair race by means of intimdating it out of defending itself.

Racism appears to refer to certain views held by Whites, but upon closer inspection, it is simply a hate term for the entire White race. Since jews control the media, and since they are loxists, they can speak in ostensibly neutral language, or in codes, rather than admit what they are doing directly. The following are but some of the terms anti-White jews, loxists, use to describe themselves and their activities. Rather than frankly admit they hate whites and seek their destruction, jews refer to themselves/their activities as:

human rights
anti-fascist
democratic

All these have one meaning: reducing the scope, dignity and political power of the White man. Taking from him whatever can be taken, turning it over to jews and the mud majority - and spitting on the White man in thanks. Jews pervert or invent whichever terms they require to hide the fact that they and the coloreds they use to despoil white society are feeding on our race, while occasionally lifting their bloody jaws from our carcass long enough to stream out a few insults.

Old October 9th, 2010 #2
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
Until we invented it, there was no term for the hatred jews have for non-jews, Aryans in particularly. Now there is: loxism.
Why not just call that hatred what it is? It's not "loxism," it's "semitism."

Of course there are plenty of "logical" reasons why this makes no sense, but when we are discussing the technical matters of perception, why not just use the term that's already been assigned?

"Are you an anti-semite?" Yes, we are opposed to semitism, which is the hatred of gentiles that the jewish supremacists exhibit.

This would not be reasonable in many other situations - "anti-racist" makes sense because "racism" is already stigmatized. But "anti-semitism", well, no one has defined "semitism" yet.

Old October 9th, 2010 #3
Trevor Dermott

To follow up right-quick... just what the hell is "semitism" anyway?

Is there a ready definition?

Old November 10th, 2010 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Philosemitism, that which is so shamelessly practiced by bootlicking goys such as Beck, Hannity, and O'Reilly over at the neocon Lox News Channel, is the appropriate term, Trevor.

And though I do like the term you coined, Alex, the career-ending, socially-ostracizing scarlet letter "A" (as in antisemitism) has served the jew well over the past few decades. It scares the ever-living shit out of all those tarred with that brush. And, as the recently-deceased Joe Sobran once said, "An antisemite used to mean someone who hated jews. Now it means someone who is hated by jews."

Matt

feels good to be back...

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; November 10th, 2010 at 01:57 PM.

Old November 14th, 2010 #5
C.I.C.

Default All sides of the dialectic are controlled by Jews

The other side of the Judeo/Commie terms for anti white are the AshkeNAZI terms for anti white: "untermensh"= Slav, Serb, Russian, Belorussian, Pole, Czech, Slovak etc. Slavs are the white niggers, remember revisionists.

Old November 14th, 2010 #6
C.I.C.

Default Nikola Tesla

The untermenshen would include Nikola Tesla and Mihajlo Pupin. Stop using their inventions and technology if you are a Hiterlian Aryan.

Old November 14th, 2010 #7
Armstrong
Banned

The Jewish religion is a supremacist religion, believing they are to rule the whole world and all that is within it with an iron rod. There are many Jews who are 'anti goyish', (non Jewish) or anti goyim.

If Jews want antisemitism to end, they will have to make some major changes, but so far they show no signs of doing so. Appropriate encouragement may be necessary to convince them of the evil of their ways.

I like that word, 'loxism'. Hope you don't mind if I use it now and then.

Old November 15th, 2010 #8
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicero View Post
Slavs are the white niggers, remember revisionists.
Is that right?

First off, I suggest that you make the effort to find out just what it is that revisionists do and don't believe. Revisionists doubt, or deny altogether, the official, etched-in-granite version of the Hoax fable as told by the jew. Nowhere have I seen any of them refer to Slavs as "white niggers", or any other derogatory term for that matter.

There are others who will say that it is the Italians (such as yourself...Cicero?) and Greeks who are the white niggers, as you so eloquently put it, and then there are those who will claim that it is the Irish (more than a few Englishmen are of that opinion). And, across the pond here in the US, there are those who say that Southerners, those "trailer-trash, backwoods hicks", are the real white niggers. Where does it all end?

I don't care whether you're a White man of the Nordic, Alpine, or Mediterranean variety, whether you're a Southerner or a Northerner, the fact remains that you are indeed just that: White.

It's attitudes such as this that the jew just loves to encourage and exploit. It very neatly fractionalizes an embryonic movement into a mob of infighting imbeciles, thereby making it that much harder for us to organize into an effective whole to be seriously reckoned with. Naturally, this results in making it that much easier for jews to manage and quell any potential threats to their supremacy in the West. This constant bickering and divisiveness among our people must end, and end soon, if we're ever going to amount to anything more than a laughingstock; one that serves no other purpose than to amuse the parasite.

Old November 24th, 2010 #9
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicero View Post
The other side of the Judeo/Commie terms for anti white are the AshkeNAZI terms for anti white: "untermensh"= Slav, Serb, Russian, Belorussian, Pole, Czech, Slovak etc. Slavs are the white niggers, remember revisionists.
It appears as though I may have misread this post the first time around. In my previous reply, I assumed that your remark about Slavs being white niggers was your opinion of the people. Now, after reading your "6 million jews or 30 million slavs" thread in History/Religion, I realize that you were being sarcastic; you meant that is the jews who think of Slavs as being white niggers. Correct? If so, I apologize.

That said, you are still dead wrong in the "6 million" thread. There never was, nor was there ever a plan to carry out, an "extermination" of jews, Slavs or any other people for that matter by NS Germany. Anyone who believes otherwise is merely a product of Holohoax indoctrination as administered by the international jew.

Old November 16th, 2010 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
And though I do like the term you coined, Alex, the career-ending, socially-ostracizing scarlet letter "A" (as in antisemitism) has served the jew well over the past few decades. It scares the ever-living shit out of all those tarred with that brush. And, as the recently-deceased Joe Sobran once said, "An antisemite used to mean someone who hated jews. Now it means someone who is hated by jews."
Sobran was being clever. The truth is, no one ever hated jews for being jews. They were hated 2,000 years ago for the same reasons they're hated today. Now granted, they have behaved the same way for so long that it has "gone to seed," as the unjustly imprisoned Ed Steele likes to say. At some point, thousands of years ago I would guess, the distinction between what a jew is and what it does ceased to matter. Jews have been jews at least since the writing has been used to record history. I really doubt there was ever a time when the term jew didn't carry a negative connotation.

It's claimed the modern term 'anti-semitism' was invented by a non-jew named Marr, i think a German. That doesn't matter. What matters is the use of the term. Jews have used it to manipulate politics ever since. What matters from our perspective is that the term should never be used by our people, as this legitimizes it. PhDs like Macdonald are particularly prone to making this most basic mistake. It's not like there is ever a distinction made between opposition to the things do jews do and hating jews. If you oppose any jew or any item on the jews' agenda, if you even let your lapdog tinkle in the jew's flower bed, you are for now and all times, along with your heirs and assigns, an "anti-semite" ooooh. I repeat, any use of the term hurts our side.

There is no term except loxism for the hatred jews have for Whites, which hatred actually exists and is held by many people with real power, the exact opposite of 'antisemitism,' which is invented out of whole cloth by the jews. Yes, they didnt make the term, but they made it known worldwide through their media lying. They popularized it and made it a living thing in the fool public's imagination, as an integral part of their lie-campaign to make average people believe jews are a tiny, victimized minority deserving special help. Anyone on our side should never use the term, not even in jest.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 16th, 2010 at 08:16 PM.

Old November 17th, 2010 #11
Trevor Dermott

The term "anti-semite" is everywhere, but I've yet to hear "semitism" used even once in public discourse to describe typical jewish behavior (though I recall ViJay Prozack used it once in an essay).

The point is that using "semitism" to describe what the jews do will force the listener to deconstruct the word, which at present simply translates in the common mind as "irrational jew hater". The jews made a mistake in that they never bothered to define "semitism".

Pointing out with real world examples that "semitism" is the hatred and manipulation of goyim by jews will force thought on the average listener. The accusation that one is actually opposed to and wants to resist jewish behavior - "anti-semite" - will cease to carry weight and start to become a positive.

It's semitism when the ZOG navy encourages blondes to bed down with niggers.
It was semitism when the jews attacked the USS Liberty.
It's semitism when jews make up holocaust fairy tales and use them to extort billions from Germany.

Admittedly, the word "loxism" carries more punch when spoken.

Old November 15th, 2010 #12
MarkP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Until we invented it, there was no term for the hatred jews have for non-jews, Aryans in particularly.
what about Judaism ?

Old March 10th, 2012 #13
DoesHomeRenovations

I would ask why Jews deserve a special term such as "anti-semitism". Why is there no special word for hating niggers? The word "anti-semitism" is itself racist, because it implies that discrimination towards Jews is worse than discrimination towards niggers.

Tags
loxism

Thread