Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2005 #1
ohgolly

Default TAA #3 - Content

Mr. Linder, I understand that you plan to focus #3 on the jew domination of law schools. Considering current news, I'd like to suggest that you either relegate that to page two, or postpone it, and lead with the Sheehan story. The jewsmedia is giving the story attention but carefully avoiding the woman's main point, that her son died fighting for Israel. What a gold mine and attention grabber, perhaps even among the lemmings, this could be.

Old August 13th, 2005 #2
Tench

Why not lead with this eye opener?

www.cfra.com/images/news/fug.jpg

Write a story about the dead corrections officer that these two left in their wake.

How Jefferson said two different peoples cannot exist in the same government and such......

Just a thought. Leave your remarks if you want.

Old August 15th, 2005 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tench
Why not lead with this eye opener?

www.cfra.com/images/news/fug.jpg

Write a story about the dead corrections officer that these two left in their wake.

How Jefferson said two different peoples cannot exist in the same government and such......

Just a thought. Leave your remarks if you want.
Why use a story in which a rough-looking white woman is a criminal when we can find stories with better looking white women who are purely victims?

Old August 15th, 2005 #4
Tench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Why use a story in which a rough-looking white woman is a criminal when we can find stories with better looking white women who are purely victims?
Because people are highly attuned to the fact that you are using beauty only to stir up their emotions of 'hatred', which they have been taught to suppress at their community churches.

Remember victims dont choose themselves, people will just say, hey thats just a fluke, too bad that girl was beautiful, but thats the odds. What we want to do is spark a thought in the readers mind like, what would make this white woman as average as she might be, choose to be under such a spell by this raw primitive nigger?

The story I suggested is current news, nationwide, and it has a dead law enforcement agent attached to it, which garners sympathy and possible recruits among the law enforcement 'community'.

Not to mention they are such an odd and odd-looking couple. A great story could be written up about them, that would make white egalitarians think twice, if only for a little while.

Old August 16th, 2005 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Well Alex Tench was just telling me in this other thread how Jews are White and that Jews are not really the problem, it's all the White liberals. The thread in "this just in" subforum about Farrakhan. Tench says we're idiots for saying a kind word or two about Farrakhan. Tench says Farrakhan is a bad dude and we're pathetic. But hey, maybe Tench is an experienced editor, ya know? Give us some more pointers Tench. Tell us more about yourself. Do you have experience in newsmedia? All ears????

Old August 16th, 2005 #6
Whirlwind

Covering the kol nidre oath would fit well in an issue aimed at law school profs, IMO. No one taking this oath should be in a paid position requiring so much as a signature.

Old August 16th, 2005 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

How about a piece on: metzizah b'peh: ritual child abuse by Jew

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=21940

Quote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/st...9p-287485c.html

Quote:
Mike caught in row over rabbi's herpes
By MAGGIE HABERMAN
DAILY NEWS CITY HALL BUREAU

City officials have moved to ban a rabbi suspected of infecting infants with herpes from performing an ancient circumcision rite, prompting religious Jewish leaders to plead with Mayor Bloomberg to intervene.
Bloomberg sat down at City Hall yesterday with dozens of ultra-Orthodox rabbis, who said they are concerned that such a ban would set a bad precedent, according to several people at the meeting.

The mayor "basically accepted a suggestion that the time should be given for both sides to sit down and iron this thing out," said Rabbi David Niederman, who praised Bloomberg.

But several sources said the mayor promised that the city would never ban a religious practice outright - but also held firm that he "has an obligation" to uphold laws.

The Daily News first reported in February that the city Health Department was investigating whether Rockland County-based Rabbi Yitzchok Fischer gave herpes to a baby through the practice of metzizah b'peh - in which the rabbi uses his mouth to suck blood from the circumcision wound. The baby later died.

On Aug. 1, the Health Department sent Fischer's lawyer a draft of an order banning the rabbi from performing metzizah b'peh in the city, officials said. Fischer has until next week to respond.

But the threat of such an order alarmed the ultrareligious community.

The controversy is still roiling at a time when Bloomberg, who has had a somewhat strained relationship with the Orthodox community, is looking to repair things before the November election.

Originally published on August 12, 2005

Old August 17th, 2005 #8
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Default Mention kol nidre oath when discussing jewish judges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
Covering the kol nidre oath would fit well in an issue aimed at law school profs, IMO. No one taking this oath should be in a paid position requiring so much as a signature.
I like this idea. I think it would be particularly important to mention this in any discussion of jew judges, especially supreme court kikes.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old August 13th, 2005 #9
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly
Mr. Linder, I understand that you plan to focus #3 on the jew domination of law schools. Considering current news, I'd like to suggest that you either relegate that to page two, or postpone it, and lead with the Sheehan story. The jewsmedia is giving the story attention but carefully avoiding the woman's main point, that her son died fighting for Israel. What a gold mine and attention grabber, perhaps even among the lemmings, this could be.
Good idea, ohgolly. And thanks for starting this highly pertinent thread. Focusing TAA's front page on contemporary news that's super extensively reported via the kikes' media, and pointing out the true politically incorrect facts to the lemmings, is a damn excellent suggestion.

BTW, Alex says TAA 3 will be finished not later than Sept 1st. And I'm sure he'd appreciate suggestions for content, here. (So I'll put my 2 cents in, too):

Don't forget to enlarge the print, Alex. And I'd like to see ordering instructions for TAA plastered on page one. Perhaps a 2 inch by 2 inch blocked advertisement at top left of page, that includes my address and phone number, and your address and email address. Also VNN's two website addresses. This should greatly increase the number of contacts. Whatchathink ??

One more thing. Include the TAA edition number, ie., "4TH EDITION - FALL 2005" (or whatever). The term "Issue #3" sounds like it's only our 3rd edition, when it's really our 4th.

Old August 13th, 2005 #10
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
The term "Issue #3" sounds like it's only our 3rd edition, when it's really our 4th.
Huh? Why is it called "issue 3" if it's really the 4th? Was the 1st un-numbered and the 2nd called "issue 1" etc.?

Old August 13th, 2005 #11
bluedog39

Why not split page 1 of the next issue between "guns" and "butter" ? "Guns" being the disasterous war in Iraq and the threat of a new war against Iran; "butter" being the hollowing out of the US economy that is weekly being documented by Paul Craig Roberts and virtually noone else[except Lou Dobbs on a superfiicial level]. Issues of basic survival get the attention of everyone except the brain-dead. Remember the Bolsheviks took power [albeit via a coup d' etat] with the slogan of "Peace, Land and Bread". The internal pages could be more explicit re the role of Jews/Zionists/Israel.

Old August 13th, 2005 #12
Tench

Israel?

Even the very word "Israel" is god awfully boring.

They've been beating the dead corpse of Israel nightly on the big 3 news for decades, and still no one Ive every watched TV with even batted an eye lash.

Israel is a code word for change the channel, see what else is on.

Old August 13th, 2005 #13
bluedog39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tench
Israel?

Even the very word "Israel" is god awfully boring.

They've been beating the dead corpse of Israel nightly on the big 3 news for decades, and still no one Ive every watched TV with even batted an eye lash.

Israel is a code word for change the channel, see what else is on.
OK, just say Jews.

Old August 13th, 2005 #14
Mush

If your goal is to torpedo Sheehan, then yes, put her on the front page.

This exactly the sort of thing I was alluding to in the "Why no false fronts" thread. The Sheehan story is a perfewct "side door" to get people to understand about jews. No, she doesn't use the word jews. No, she doesn't say "The GD kikes killed me son!"

What she does is get our point across, to the masses, without the "white supremicist" baggage. If we hitch her wagon to ours, it is ust what they want. It will be the perfect way to discredit her.

Next on Drudge: "Sheehan has ties to white supremicist movement!"

It sinks her and hurts us. Game: jews.

Old August 13th, 2005 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Except right now the controlled right is tying her to the left. Freeper children tie her to DU, and Limbaugh ties her to Joe Wilson. It might be worthy printing her quote on the cover with her photo. One one of the covers.

Old August 18th, 2005 #16
Ron Doggett

I hope immigration will be in the 3rd issue. Here in Virginia it's becoming the issue, places like Herndon are on edge. It would also be a good chance to promote the film Line in the Sand.

Old August 13th, 2005 #17
Fritz Kuhn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush
They're already doing it.

http://lonestartimes.com/index.php?p=1341

"This whole episode with Cindy Sheehan is kind of like that. She’s guilty of insane rhetoric – calling Bush "Fuhrer" and saying that he wants to make American a fascist state. She also voiced vaguely anti-Semitic rhetoric when she alleged that the Iraq War was all about protecting Israel, i.e. a Jewish conspiracy (a similar opinion is frenquently expressed by David Duke and his ilk)."

Old August 14th, 2005 #18
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Kuhn
They're already doing it.

http://lonestartimes.com/index.php?p=1341

"This whole episode with Cindy Sheehan is kind of like that. She’s guilty of insane rhetoric – calling Bush "Fuhrer" and saying that he wants to make American a fascist state. She also voiced vaguely anti-Semitic rhetoric when she alleged that the Iraq War was all about protecting Israel, i.e. a Jewish conspiracy (a similar opinion is frenquently expressed by David Duke and his ilk)."
Well war seems endless in the middle east. It's like a veritable breeding ground for war and strife. Even moreso than Afruca. Though Afircans' religious affiliations are rarely discussed. On the other hand, the middle east scenario is "Muslim vs. Jew". Those are both religions. The wars are ideological there, rather than racial or tribal as in the case of niggers in Africa.

Who is our only democratic ally in the all-important oil producing region again? I keep forgetting.

Guilty of insane rhetoric? Mein gott, you'd think they'd just dismiss her as a loon instead of leveling mental delusions against the woman who mentions Israel's interests in the latest war in middle east land.

There is no Israel? There is no jews? They are powerless and constantly being blamed for everything that goes on at their regional doorstep? As if Israel were just some innocent bystander in this Iraq war. Totally unconcerned with what the crazy American imperialists are up to on their front doorstep. Almost lol. It's so obvious a grade school kid could figure it out. And yet the morons keep defaulting to Channel 9, where news of the latest evil done by the terrible terrorists of Muslimville never ceases to assault.

For fuck sake. These people must be willfully blind.

Old August 14th, 2005 #19
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush
If your goal is to torpedo Sheehan, then yes, put her on the front page.

This exactly the sort of thing I was alluding to in the "Why no false fronts" thread. The Sheehan story is a perfewct "side door" to get people to understand about jews. No, she doesn't use the word jews. No, she doesn't say "The GD kikes killed me son!"

What she does is get our point across, to the masses, without the "white supremicist" baggage. If we hitch her wagon to ours, it is ust what they want. It will be the perfect way to discredit her.

It sinks her and hurts us. Game: jews.
As Alex said: Zionist attack dogs are linking Sheehan with the left. O’Reilly said Sheehan "is in bed with the radical left", and, later suggested that "this kind of behavior borders on treasonous." Fatboy Limblow said Sheehan was "trying to pull a little bit of a swindle" and that "she had been totally co-opted by the whole Michael Moore leftist mentality."

Can the jewsmedia do a complete 180 and then link Sheehan with the "White supremicist movement", which is viewed by Sally Spreadlegs and Joe Sixpack as far right wing reactionary "nutjobs"? Even the lemmings won't buy a switcheroo like that. I say VNN should go with Sheehan and not "sit on this one" as some are advocating.

Old August 15th, 2005 #20
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Can the jewsmedia do a complete 180 and then link Sheehan with the "White supremicist movement", which is viewed by Sally Spreadlegs and Joe Sixpack as far right wing reactionary "nutjobs"?
Hey!

I don't see them as that! LOL

I'M the far right wing reactionary nutjob!

But including some info about Sheehan might not be a bad idea.

There are a lot of ways you could go with this one. If I was in charge of the tabloid content, I'd emphasize the current AIPAC/Rove/TreasonGate.

That s41t is about to blow up. Name those "neoCON" JEWS!

Thread