Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > TV & Advertising
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Will pledge to deJew your life by getting rid of TV?
Yes I will unsubscribe cable/statellite altogether and not watch TV at all. 45 40.54%
Yes, by going to the minimum or getting rid of cable/satellite, and avoiding TV watching as much as possible. 42 37.84%
No, but I will think about it. I have reasons why not. (please describe) 18 16.22%
No, I am already enslaved to the One-Eyed-Jew "TV" and now my brain is mush. 6 5.41%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 9th, 2007 #101
J Ransdell
Nazi Punk

Couldn't resist voting for the "mush" choice. I watch TV regularly, but only shows that I know to not have too much jew propaganda. And in the event that I do view some anti-white kike filth I remind myself of what it is.

Old December 10th, 2007 #102
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Ransdell View Post
Couldn't resist voting for the "mush" choice. I watch TV regularly, but only shows that I know to not have too much jew propaganda. And in the event that I do view some anti-white kike filth I remind myself of what it is.
As long as you're not feeding the jew every month by paying for cable.

Old December 10th, 2007 #103
J Ransdell
Nazi Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
As long as you're not feeding the jew every month by paying for cable.
Im not. Although my internet connection is.

Old February 27th, 2008 #104
Marwinsing
Self-rated ***** 5 Star

Thumbs up Chuck your telly out the window

Or else PAWN the damn thing in. You don't need it. When you were born God gave you a brain so use it by PARTICIPATING IN ACTIVE CREATIVE PASTIMES AND PLEASURES (such as reading, music, painting, sport, chess, etc) rather than vegging out on the couch AIDING AND ABETTING IN THE GENOCIDE OF YOUR TRIBE. TV is a jew disease. Mine went to the pawnshop in 2000 and I got a paltry 50 BUCKS for it. Never looked back. Best thing I ever did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2q43G4FUIM

~ Sumner Redstone (nee Rothstein) CEO - VIACOM ~
Is this jew really your friend?

Old March 11th, 2008 #105
Ed in CT
Good Guy

In the past 20 years, I don't think I've watched any more than 200 hours of TV.
The last time I watched TV for an extended period was back in Sept 2001.

Old March 13th, 2008 #106
GarySmart
Apartheid NOW!

i threw that jewbox out of my house along with my race mixing daughter. we a pure household!

Old November 23rd, 2008 #107
blueskies
Banned

Default Propaganda, PR and PsyOps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Televis...sement#History
The first television advertisement was broadcast in the United States at 14:29 on July 1, 1941, when the Bulova Watch Company paid $9 to New York City NBC affiliate WNBT (now WNBC) for a placement aired before a baseball game between the Brooklyn Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies. A test pattern, featuring the newly assigned, commercial WNBT call letters (the station was previously experimental W2XBS), was modified to look like a clock, complete with functioning hands. The Bulova logo, with the phrase "Bulova Watch Time", was shown in the lower right-hand quadrant of the test pattern. A photograph of the NBC camera telecasting the test pattern-advertisement for that first official TV commercial can be seen at http://www.earlytelevision.org/image...ulova_ad-1.jpg

http://www.bulova.com/about/history.aspx
Continuing its tradition of advertising firsts, Bulova airs the first television commercial: a simple picture of a clock and a map of the United States, with a voice-over proclaiming, "America runs on Bulova time." The 20-second spot costs $9. 1941 also marks the year that the Bulova Board of Directors, chaired by Joseph’s son, Ardé Bulova, adopts a resolution to sell products for national defense at actual cost. Throughout World War II, having perfected the skill of creating precision timepieces, Bulova works with the U.S. government to produce military watches, specialized timepieces, aircraft instruments, critical torpedo mechanisms and fuses.

Old December 17th, 2008 #108
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

did i mention you can save money by getting rid of the one eyed jewbox, television?

telll your kids the truth: watching tv makes kids fat, stupid, and weak. then turn the fucking thing off.

Old January 5th, 2009 #109
bmwbiker
......................... .

my TV is conected with my PC so I create what i want to watch....internet is good thing...watching free now, no comercials, no Jewish propaganda - freedom and TV!!! it is possible

Old January 7th, 2009 #110
finlandssvenskar
Hakkaa päälle!

Televitz-less since 2004.

Old January 9th, 2009 #111
Horseman

I've posted several times about this - I download my TV and watch it on the computer screen. I believe this is going to be the wave of the future, analagous to downloading music and listening to it on mp3 player rather than the radio. I have all the classics for my kids. for example:

Spiderman (1967)
the superfriends (1970's and 80's)
Tom and Jerry
looney Tunes
FLintstones
top cat
yogi bear
Bullwinkle
pink panther
little rascals
Jonny Quest (1960's version)
gilligan's island
huckleberry hound
Underdog
etc

you get the idea. Shows that are too White to be shown on tv today.

Old January 12th, 2009 #112
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

the medium of television is one that pacifies the beast in you. It teaches physical weakness and passivity and mental suggestibility and sloth.

It is the Jewish shepherd that keeps we sheep from unkosher ideas. Maul the shepherd break out of the pen and make yourself from a sheep into a wolf.

Old July 7th, 2010 #113
balancedben
Banned

Unhappy I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
I want to know who will join me in de-Jewing their life by limiting or getting rid of TV in their house.

I have done this to some extent-- we went from a big cable package to no cable for two years, and then just the minimum consisting of about ten local channels. I am still pushing to get rid of it altogether.

TV for DVDs/ videos only does not count. Sitting in front of whatever anti-cultural, mind-numbing corrupting poison the Jewish TV producers and managers stuff down your brain feeding tube like a person in a coma is the major evil we're trying to avoid.

Vote in the poll-- NOT a blind poll-- and pledge to improve your home and de-Jew your life!

"The TV is the gas chamber of the White man's mind-- Alex Linder"
I don't have cable, satellite, or a large external antenna. I rarely watch television. It's nauseating. What's worse is that people actually pay for this trash. What a bunch of buffoons.

Old April 21st, 2013 #114
Hunter Morrow

I can't justify the cost of cable. If there is a show that I really want to see, I go to a torrent site and download a few episodes.

You can get televisions, big ones in the 40 inch on up range and flat screen to boot, that you can get a connector cable for it and plug it into your computer. Any file that you play on your computer screen plays on the television because both the screens are synched up to show the same things.

That was the END to cable for me. Also, uploaded shows to download don't have the mud-packed jew commercials on 'em.

Old April 21st, 2013 #115
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Like what, extreme pawn? Mindless 'reality' feed, shitcoms and pig dramas are all I saw last I accidentally looked. TV hasn't changed a bit since I quit it this month eleven years ago... only festeringly worsened.

The odd part is I've lost all memory of what attraction I ever felt to TV in the first place.

Old April 21st, 2013 #116
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
I've posted several times about this - I download my TV and watch it on the computer screen. I believe this is going to be the wave of the future, analagous to downloading music and listening to it on mp3 player rather than the radio. I have all the classics for my kids. for example:

Spiderman (1967)
the superfriends (1970's and 80's)
Tom and Jerry
looney Tunes
FLintstones
top cat
yogi bear
Bullwinkle
pink panther
little rascals
Jonny Quest (1960's version)
gilligan's island
huckleberry hound
Underdog
etc

you get the idea. Shows that are too White to be shown on tv today.
Nearly all of the above were the creation and production of Jews.

Old April 21st, 2013 #117
Hunter Morrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
Like what, extreme pawn? Mindless 'reality' feed, shitcoms and pig dramas are all I saw last I accidentally looked. TV hasn't changed a bit since I quit it this month eleven years ago... only festeringly worsened.

The odd part is I've lost all memory of what attraction I ever felt to TV in the first place.
Mostly sports PPVs, like boxing. You can throw the internet stream onto the larger, clearer t.v.

Old April 21st, 2013 #118
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

I don't own a TV, but there is one in the summer house I am part owner of. So I watch a little in the summertime. But because 99,9 % of the content is pure crap I only watch Simpson's, Family Guy and the weather report.

Old October 26th, 2014 #119
dollins

I have been trying to get my family to lay off the tv and the outrageous expense some of my family members pay for this. My own home does have a directv package that I admittedly use a few hours a week I do not however contribute to it financially so if not for other members there would be no package I find with cable around myself and others get less done and spend free time not going out and doing things but sitting around. Used to read more as well. Someday it will be gotten rid of or perhaps I will again choose to live alone in which case I can promise no tv will be around

Fortunately we do have established rules with regards to what is watched in the home

Thread