VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2018 #1
FLEKTARN
Banned

Default Nigerians scam American vets on the “Indeed” online job market

Summary:
Nigerians scam American vets on the “Indeed” online job market. Africans evolve. They now register on Indeed.com and input fake credentials, confirm their profiles through SMS confirmation services (plenty of those online), and post a job opening for around $43–45K USD reward annually.

Read more on my blog:
https://www.flektarn.info/nigerians-...ed-job-market/

Hashtags:
#freespeech #journalism #news #politics #usa

Last edited by FLEKTARN; December 8th, 2018 at 11:40 AM.

Old December 7th, 2018 #2
Crowe

They first got scammed when they enlisted in the military.

Old December 8th, 2018 #3
FLEKTARN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
And you're an angel and never made a wrong decision. We all know that.

Old December 10th, 2018 #4
Tyrone White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The military is a very good job for most of the people that join it. Better than what they could earn in the open market. I think too much propaganda and bullshit is associated with the US Military. They're paid to do a job, and they do it. After that, the only things to think about is 1) What are they being paid, and 2) What job are they doing, and for who.

Also, in terms of the supposed danger they face, I'd be interested in comparing military wounded and casualty rates with other jobs, such as Police, Fire, and working in the Oil & Gas industry. I'd be willing to bet that, statistically, the chances of getting injured in the military are at least comparable with at least some professions outside the military.

The propaganda started in WWII, when fully-functional and productive people were drafted, and the "You're all heros" was what was said to assuage their families when they didn't come home. The problem is, today's military is all-volunteer. It can't be called a "sacrifice" if you volunteered, and get paid for it. That's called a JOB. If anyone should be honored for their "sacrifice", it's the hard working American taxpayer who's quality of life is diminished in order to fund the Military Industrial Complex, so the fruits of their labors can be used to implement the ambitions of International Jewry. I get tired of all the flag-waving, and sometimes I think the US Military should be thanking the citizens for THEIR sacrifice, and then apologizing for squandering their hard-earned money in exchange for nothing, or less.

Historically, times of War have always been considered bad, and the governments that maintained a constant war-like posture were overthrown in favor of peace, trade and prosperity.

Old December 10th, 2018 #5
Ray Allan

There is only one solution: Notify USAFRICOM and send in the green niggers to immediately bomb the shit out of Nigeria and force regime change and bring dumbocracy. That'll teach those upstart Nigerians to scam ZOG's sacred, saintly, heroic trooper-dupes who are only trying to make the world safe for Isntreal.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 10th, 2018 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
There is only one solution: Notify USAFRICOM and send in the green niggers to immediately bomb the shit out of Nigeria and force regime change and bring dumbocracy. That'll teach those upstart Nigerians to scam ZOG's sacred, saintly, heroic trooper-dupes who are only trying to make the world safe for Isntreal.
I'd rather bomb the shithole Mexico first.

Anyway, not shocking. A lot of job ads are scams. I mean not by niggers in Africa but companies as well. Some do it just to promote themselves, others because they are required to post a job ad even if the position will be filled internally or in some cases to gather info.

Looking for a job these days sucks big donkey dicks. Not only having to shift through the bullshit job ads but then spend hours filling out online job applications when no one might not even see it and 100 others might be applying.

It used to be easier when you saw a job ad and simply called up the place or walked in and talked to a manager filled out the app and then hired on the spot.

I wonder if those bullshit job app software programs like Brassring and Taleo have filters for names and gender to weed out whites. Like if you have a jewish name or Hispanic name it bumps you to the top of the pile. Also when the apps ask for race as well they're using that too.

We have a thread on Stormcunt about this.

I'm self employed which I like much more now. I will never fill that bullshit out again and then if you're lucky get an interview with a cunt who hates men.

Tags
africa, africans, lagos, nigeria, scam

Thread