Old January 14th, 2017 #81
Serbian

jewsign

Quote:
originally posted by Steel Storm

We can use the tern "zionist" instead
Quote:
Poison

That's even worse, because only a faction of Jews is "zionist".
Don Black, who threw Linder under the bus some time ago when he talked to the jew media, gives this kosher swine the power to censor delete and ban jew wise members.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 15th, 2017 #82
Serbian

The pro Hillary fake news SF Russia poster ZOG.gov

ZOG.gov
Quote:
Also, Putin and the Russian Govt. have been exerting control and influence over all the European "far-right" political parties since at least 2014, using money and psychological methods. Trying to similarly exert control and influence over the "far-right" political campaign/movement of Donald Trump would fit perfectly with these other activities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOG.gov
Hey, ADAMANT, if even a fraction of the allegations in those memos are provably true, then your obese orange half-Jew Zionist president-elect is in deep doo-doo.

ADAMANT
Quote:
Don't paint me as a fan-boy and if you try to you need to prove it. I guess you don't get it...I don't care. The whole thing has been a clown-show for decades with NO BENEFITS to Whites.

As I stated though, right now there are more Whites awake than in the last 60 years and things are certainly looking up.

By the way, how about you do a "compare and contrast" as vigorously as you do for Trump's supposed flaws and alleged activities for Uncle Sambo's and Filthary's roundly confirmed flaws and activities?

Yeah, that's what I thought

Old January 15th, 2017 #83
Serbian

Poison

Quote:
There is a similar "riddle" in what happened in Ukraine in 2013-2014. There is this narrative that U.S., Obama, Nuland, CIA (/ Mossad / Illuminati) have organized a coup. It's a primitive garbage and typical conspiritard drive (if you ask me)... just like "U.S. created and runs ISIS".

Old January 17th, 2017 #84
Serbian

Wants ''Mad Dog" Mattis to go into east Ukraine and US troops to die for Zionism

Poison

Quote:

Good stuff. I so hope that the venerable general doesn't overlook the "other ISIS" (Orthodox ISIS) of Novoscumia. There are some people badly in need of some love and meeting such a "Professional Man with a Plan".

Supporter of Zionist criminal Jens Stoltenberg

Poison

Quote:
In the spirit of SF"R" gratefulness that we owe to Mr Stoltenberg, I am defending him from accusations in that thread.

Was Jens Stoltenberg also involved in punishing the JNA karateli, war criminals and killers of civilians?
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...4#post13884267

Old January 17th, 2017 #85
Serbian

Still pushing the long discredited fake news on (((SF Russia)))

ZOG.gov

Quote:
But it's worth nothing that Christopher Steele himself finds the claims credible, as do the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. And Christopher Steele isn't a kook either. He is taken seriously by the various U.S. and British spooks that he's been dealing with for many years.

Also, these allegations make perfect sense in light of all the other things we know about Donald Trump's and his advisers' connections to and behavior regarding Russia. These memos make all the pieces fit together.

Old January 17th, 2017 #86
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Wants ''Mad Dog" Mattis to go into east Ukraine and US troops to die for Zionism

Poison

Supporter of Zionist criminal Jens Stoltenberg

Poison

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...4#post13884267
The US green niggers are in Poland now, with others in Ukraine training their ZOGbots, so it's a distinct possibility. I hope Trump pulls them out.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 17th, 2017 #87
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUTH TODAY
I would add "Poison, why are you questioning my comments with pro-jew statements? Do you work for SF or Haaretz."

Poison
Quote:
I am pro scrutinizing and fact-checking all information and building accurate, valid picture, as opposed to "throwing dirt at the wall to see what sticks", goofy conspiracy stories etc.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...2#post13884340

Old January 17th, 2017 #88
roman1 TITAN

Jews always hate monarchy of Russia. One Talmudic scholar suggests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
Simon Petlura, lol the monarchist on the bottom looks like he reads and supports Dugin's program. As we all know, "monarchists" are the most mentally "adequate" in R.F.

А. Дугин: "Сегодня мы должны поддерживать патриотический гомосексуализм, противопоставляя его европейской содомии."
Alexander Dugin: "Today, we must support the patriotic homosexuality, contrasting it with the European sodomy.
Another rabbi approves:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Petlura
Monarchists have a lot in common with eurasianists.Especially when things comes to the issue of race.Do you remember what a very "intellectual" members of white movement were wrote and said?

For example such people as: Alexander Kutepov,Anton Denikin,Ivan Ilyin,Baron Ungern.I've posted it before in different topic.

It's just hilarious to see that all of these people marked bolsheviks as "Internationalists" but at the same time they were internationalists themselves.

Old January 17th, 2017 #89
Anthony Perroti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman1 TITAN View Post
Jews always hate monarchy of Russia. One Talmudic scholar suggests

Another rabbi approves:
On this you are correct. The Romanovs represented the end to kike resistance, masculine leadership, and national cohesion between leaders and the populace. It symbolized the end of Rome.

Old January 17th, 2017 #90
Fico

Having negative opinion about jews does not mean that he was racial awaken. Look today followers of monarchy,lot of mongrels who are "Russian". Similar is with British monarchy who have mongrels within nation who are "Brits". Recognize jew in judaism it does not mean that are judaism rejected because white aristocrats have ideologies of judah in their heads as Christianity,Freemasonry. Russians on SF justifiably criticize such monarchy because it would be non-white monarchy.

Last edited by Fico; January 17th, 2017 at 02:23 PM.

Old January 17th, 2017 #91
Anthony Perroti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Having negative opinion about jews does not mean that he was racial awaken. Look today followers of monarchy,lot of mongrels who are "Russian". Similar is with British monarchy who have mongrels within nation who are "Brits". Recognize jew in judaism it does not mean that are judaism rejected because white aristocrats have idoelogies of judah in their heads as Christianity,Freemasonry.
But I said the Russian monarchy represented the last form. The English monarchy became a non issue when they slowly ceeded power to the house of commons. And the Russian monarchies and the mujiks were certainly jew suspicous.

Old January 17th, 2017 #92
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Having negative opinion about jews does not mean that he was racial awaken. Look today followers of monarchy,lot of mongrels who are "Russian". Similar is with British monarchy who have mongrels within nation who are "Brits". Recognize jew in judaism it does not mean that are judaism rejected because white aristocrats have ideologies of judah in their heads as Christianity,Freemasonry
You are right about monarchy. It is ridiculous to think that it represents any type of solution. A minority of murderous atheist jews dealt with the christard Romanovs easily.

Quote:
Russians on SF justifiably criticize such monarchy because it would be non-white monarchy.
They attack the very concept of a Russian (and Serbian) state and call on NATO to extinguish it.

These are no ethnic Russians, and they certainly don't care about non whites as they support chechens in their war against Russia.

Old January 17th, 2017 #93
Serbian

More support for muslim shiptar state in Europe from (((SF Russia)))

Poison
Quote:
Serbia wants to annex part of Kosovo using 'Crimea model': president Mon Jan 16, 2017

There is work for... Captain Mad Dog!

Old January 17th, 2017 #94
Anthony Perroti
Banned

Quote:
You are right about monarchy. It is ridiculous to think that it represents any type of solution. A minority of murderous atheist jews dealt with the christard Romanovs easily.

They attack the very concept of a Russian (and Serbian) state and call on NATO to extinguish it.

These are no ethnic Russians, and they certainly don't care about non whites as they support chechens in their war against Russia.
The House of Trastamarra among many others say hello

Old January 17th, 2017 #95
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Perroti View Post
The House of Trastamarra among many others say hello
We had monarchy in Serbia and it was a puppet of jewry. Today's monarchists in Serbia are various christards and morons.

Old January 17th, 2017 #96
Serbian

This guy is anti nationalist scum

Quote:

Crown Prince Alexander Karađorđević receiving the rank of Commander of the Légion d’Honneur, 15 May 2015

Born and raised in the United Kingdom, he enjoys close relationships with his relatives in the British royal family, and is known for his support of monarchism and his humanitarian work. His godfather was King George VI and then-Princess Elizabeth of York (Queen Elizabeth II). Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom is his third cousin, as are the former King of Greece, and the former King of Romania.

As with many other European monarchs during World War II, King Peter II left his country to establish a government-in-exile.[1] He left Yugoslavia in April 1941 and arrived in London in June 1941. The Royal Yugoslav Armed Forces capitulated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexan..._of_Yugoslavia

Old January 17th, 2017 #97
Anthony Perroti
Banned

Quote:
We had monarchy in Serbia and it was a puppet of jewry. Today's monarchists in Serbia are various christards and morons.
Of course and so are the English. They're coorupted monarchies. Usually a coorupted monarchy would have gotten their house in order. But international finance and Anglo liberal democracies ended that.

The mystery about the revolution in Russia, like 1789 France was why did they wait and not squash the rebellions?

The Russian revolution jew led, internationaly financed was also backed by the same class of people as in France, the deracinated beugoisie. I believe the Romanovs did not expect this outcome.

Monarchs can have one of the strongest form of gov't when it works. In older times monarchs were referred by their nation meaning the king of France was known as "France" etc.

It was during strong periods of monarchies that jews were expelled and the arts and sciences flourished, national cohesion strong.

And Florence or Athens were no exceptions.

Old January 19th, 2017 #98
roman1 TITAN

Looks how jew Poison want embroil me with the Serbian brothers, he always said I'm one of his jewish team. But I've not! The Jewish tactic to devide and conquer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Also, Roman1 TITAN hated Putin no less than we do. He just hated us too for the different position on the Ukraine situation and Ukrainians (but not Putin). So, if Roman was still active, he could end up on this guy's list too. Virtually certain to be different people, unless it's some level 80 troll with impersonation skills beyond my comprehension.
Quote:
But it is useful because it helps to demonstrate that Serbians tend to be moral-supporters, advocates, whitewashers and allies of all crimes against Slavs by Putinism, even the worst ones. No one from Russia, not even people like this Roman1 TITAN guy who called everyone here in SFR Jews and Ukrainians, ever does it here.
Quote:
Contrary to the nonsense I've seen (yes, there), Roman Titan, the single remaining "real Russian", is still not banned, although he is on pre-moderation: roman1 TITAN. The only "real Russian" left on this website. What if he ever lost faith in "Novorossiya", or got fed up with Serbian putinophilia, or started liking Croats? Then there would be no Russians left. Virtual online extinction for Russians. The horror.

======

Or, what if Roman is deeply-infiltrated "Judeo-Ukrop" sleeper-agent just waiting for the right moment to expose his hidden nature and strike the trusting Serbians in the back? Just like that clever, deep-cover Majdanovac-ustasa spy we sent to infiltrate the Serbians (according to the Serbian view now, I guess ), EvilRussia! Of course, that username was a red flag, only Ukrainians (or Jews) can write the word "Evil" near Russia! And TITAN is the name of a series of NATO rockets, it can be a hint too.
Quote:
He has even infiltrated another site and is spreading the propagand about the White Statesman & Diplomat, cleverly making it more credible by attacking us/SF"R" (smart tactic). Atta boy!

Old January 21st, 2017 #99
Serbian

(((SF Russia))) continuing with the discredited anti White/Trump MSM talking points. It never stops.

ZOG.gov
Quote:
Agreed. But the information in these memos makes so much sense of Donald Trump's past and current behavior regarding Russia and Vladimir Putin. It makes everything fall into place. It has great explanatory power.
and again this character

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...3#post13892753

Old January 21st, 2017 #100
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
Seems that way. I would rather than he isn't serious about dissolving NATO.
Boehm
Quote:
Please explain why you believe NATO to be a positive institution
Poison

Quote:
It's kinda offtopic. But if you want to know: I think that, in the near term future, NATO will be a factor promoting security in eastern Europe and preventing Crimea/Eastern Ukraine -style bullsh.it. I even dare say that it was and is going to be a pro-Russian factor (* pro best interests of White ethnic Russians as people, as opposed to Moscow regime - a crucial difference).

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread