VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 12th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Jew bitch Sarah Silverman "scared" and "shaken" at sight of American flag

(Yes, this article is a year old, but I'm starting a thread about it anyway because it's a good example of how jews despise, distrust and fear their host populations.)

Quote:
Sarah Silverman ‘Scared’ And ‘Shaken’ At Sight Of American Flag [VIDEO]

Comedian Sarah Silverman said in the latest episode of her Hulu show that she was “scared” and “shaken” when a former boyfriend put up an American Flag in his front yard. (...) “I had a boyfriend many years ago, he was my first boyfriend who had his own house, and one day I went outside to see what he was doing, and he was hoisting an American flag up the flagpole in his front yard,” she remembered. “And I instantly felt very weird. It didn’t make sense, but I felt this feeling of like, um, I felt scared – yeah, I felt scared. ” (...) The comedian called her sister to explain what had happened, and her Rabbi sister told her that “nationalism is innately terrifying for Jews.”
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/sa...an-flag-video/

Quote:
Susan Silverman is a Reform rabbi and the sister of comedians Laura Silverman and Sarah Silverman.[1] In 1997, she and her husband Yosef Abramowitz co-authored the book Jewish Family and Life: Traditions, Holidays, and Values for Today’s Parents and Children.[1] She worked as a congregational rabbi in Maryland and as a Jewish educator in Boston and moved to Israel in 2006.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Silverman

Did you get that, folks? "Nationalism is innately terrifying for jews", according to Silverman's rabbi sister. Which makes sense, of course. Because of their crimes, perversions and exploitation of other peoples, jews have been thrown out of virtually every nation that they've inhabited, so they've learned to oppose the very concept of a nation. That way they can't be thrown out of anywhere. This is why jews are constantly pushing for open borders in the West (but not in Pissrael, of course). Because it's good for the jews as a collective.

Old August 12th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

Sarah Silverfish also mistook sidewalk construction markings for swastikas, and then blamed her mistake on the growing "antisemitism" that Trump is supposedly responsible for:

Quote:
Comedian Sarah Silverman is mocked by Twitter followers after confusing sidewalk construction markings for swastikas

(…) After realizing her mistake, Silverman, who is Jewish, chalked it up to receiving daily anti-Semitic abuse on social media.

She then sent follow-up tweets directed at those who roasted her.

One message contained explicit language and took a jab at Trump and White House chief strategist Steve Bannon, implying that they have incited anti-Semitism in Americans.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...swastikas.html

Old August 12th, 2018 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Did you get that, folks? "Nationalism is innately terrifying for jews", according to Silverman's rabbi sister. Which makes sense, of course. Because of their crimes, perversions and exploitation of other peoples, jews have been thrown out of virtually every nation that they've inhabited, so they've learned to oppose the very concept of a nation. That way they can't be thrown out of anywhere. This is why jews are constantly pushing for open borders in the West (but not in Pissrael, of course). Because it's good for the jews as a collective.
Good point Stewart Meadows. The relentless push for open borders is a life and death issue for Jews and their collective survival. Only by swimming in the open sewers of diversity, can the Jews escape being "rounded up" as they have been countless times throughout recorded history.

Old August 12th, 2018 #4
Skinhead Zack

Default Vile disgusting Jewess Sarah Silverman

Imagine how the anti-White media would react if a White comedian said the same thing about Jews..

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; August 13th, 2018 at 02:04 AM.

Old August 13th, 2018 #5
Ray Allan

I don't know what Silverfish is complaining about. The bloody striped rag of the Jewnited States is the jew's flag now, not mine.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 13th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I don't know what Silverfish is complaining about. The bloody striped rag of the Jewnited States is the jew's flag now, not mine.
Yeah, I know what you mean, Ray. Whenever I see the American flag, I think of all the abominable zionist wars that the neocon jews in Washington have started in order to secure Pissrael's hegemony in the Middle East.

However, it's obvious that jews living in the US still hate the American flag since it represents their host people, and as most VNN veterans know, jews are paranoid and chauvinistic pieces of garbage who have always hated and feared their host population, whether in Europe, North America, South America, Australia or the Middle East.

Old August 15th, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

Here's a video in which the sick jew bitch Sarah Silverfish licks a dog's ass:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3681q

That's jewish culture.

Old August 15th, 2018 #8
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

I remember in an interview where she getting a ride to the airport. The guy was mad that she smelled like shit. I guess she had been taking a lot of shits and didn't clean herself properly. What a nasty ass.

Old August 15th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
I remember in an interview where she getting a ride to the airport. The guy was mad that she smelled like shit. I guess she had been taking a lot of shits and didn't clean herself properly. What a nasty ass.
Interestingly, jews admit that obsession with excrement (poop) is a typically jewish phenomenon. For example, Marjorie Ingall, who is a columnist for the well-known jewish publication Tablet Magazine, writes the following:

Quote:
Butt of the Joke

(…) adults find body processes endlessly entertaining too. “When new moms get together they love talking about poop,” she says, “And it’s always, ‘Wow, I never thought a year ago I’d be discussing this so much.’ ” My father, olav hashalom, went to his grave thinking farting was the funniest thing in the universe. (...) Jews have a fine tradition of scatological humor. (...) And it’s ancient. Our people’s texts are full of gross-out humor.
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life...tt-of-the-joke

And here's what the jewish writer, speaker and clinical social worker Carla Naumburg, PhD, has to say about this subject:

Quote:
A Jewish Take on Toilet Training

It's true. Jews love not only talking about their fecal habits, but also stressing about them. Are we pooping often enough? Too much? There's even a prayer, the Asher Yatzar, thanking God for the orifices of our body, and expressing gratitude that they open when they should and perhaps more importantly, that they remain closed when they should. (...) we've been just a tad obsessed with the contents of our daughters' diapers.
https://www.kveller.com/article/a-je...ilet-training/

Old August 17th, 2018 #11
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

I wonder with the Jews shit fetish if thats why they have woman now on diaper commercials and on the labels striking sexy poses with the diapers having stylish designs on them. Even for men diapers they have labels on the package with gay guys posing in diapers.

What the fuck? I am supposed to take off a bitches diaper now and then eat her out and fuck her? What a turn on. I don't want to know what the Jews do sexually with these diapers.

I think it also goes with the theme of the Jews getting a sick pleasure out of turning is into retarded fag babies for our entire lives. That also says something about them that they have to degrade us that far in order to feel superior.

I remember when this bitch had a show years ago on Comedy Central. This was before I was Jew wise, didn't even know if she was or not and didn't care at the time, and the commercial showed her provocatively dressed. I watched one episode. At that time her politics even in a comedy show and even though I was a younger age was still a turn off. Beyond that, her idea of comedy was juvenile potty humour. She was described, possibly even self proclaimed at the time of having the mind of a 14 year old boy. So at the time, she wasn't even hot to begin with, but then when you factor all that I just mentioned in, only one word can describe my overall feeling of her. Disgust. At that point, I avoided her and her work. This is almost 20 years now. The only reason I know anything about her now is her connection to Norm MacDonald. I did try to listen to one of her stand-ups once free on YouTube. It sucked. Not clever, not funny, and too political.

Last edited by Adolf Goldbergstein; August 17th, 2018 at 09:24 PM.

Old August 19th, 2018 #12
Erik T. White

jewsign

IMHO, jews infatuation with shit just shows that they are walking piles of shit!!!!

Old August 21st, 2018 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I wonder with the Jews shit fetish if thats why they have woman now on diaper commercials and on the labels striking sexy poses with the diapers having stylish designs on them. Even for men diapers they have labels on the package with gay guys posing in diapers.
I don't know what commercials you're talking about, Adolf, but the jews' disgusting scat fetish does seem to include dirty diapers as well. Here's what the overrated, horse-faced jew actress Sarah Jessica Parker has to say about this subject:

Quote:
Sarah Jessica Parker loves the smell of diapers

Sarah Jessica Parker may have a number of best-selling fragrances, but the “Sex and The City” star says in the December issue of ELLE that it’s a less flowery smell that she loves.

“I love the smell of diapers; I even like when they’re wet and you smell them all warm like a baked good,” she said.
https://www.today.com/popculture/sar...s-wbna33671108

Quote:
Parker's father, a native of Brooklyn, is Jewish (from a family from Eastern Europe);[6][7][8][9] his family's original surname was "Bar-Kahn" ("son of Kohen").[4][10] (...) Parker has identified culturally with her father's religion, Judaism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Jessica_Parker

Old August 22nd, 2018 #14
keifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's a video in which the sick jew bitch Sarah Silverfish licks a dog's ass:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3681q

That's jewish culture.
I never seen this bitch before, and what an appropriate introduction, she meme herself in away that would rival our best talent.
I gotta say that when the White guy kicked in the door to take that jew away, I was triggered into a state of revelation for revolution. I kept waiting for a curb stomp on the kitchen sink.
It clear to see how everything has become, what was right is now wrong and what was wrong is now right. Everything about her follows this agenda, ...under the guise of presumed humor.

Old August 22nd, 2018 #15
Freddy Ford

Quote:
"If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value," he [Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh] explained. "There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life." --- Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky, Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel
Quote:
In September 1997 Sheinbein and another Jew, Aaron Needle, killed a non-Jewish teenaged neighbor.... When the Maryland police came looking for him, Sheinbein got some money from his wealthy parents and hopped the next flight to Israel. He's been there ever since. The Israelis consider it immoral to turn a Jew over to Gentiles to be punished, and they have refused all requests by Maryland authorities for his extradition.
http://nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/...l-treatment-2/
https://archive.org/details/nolies

Old August 23rd, 2018 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I think it also goes with the theme of the Jews getting a sick pleasure out of turning is into retarded fag babies for our entire lives. That also says something about them that they have to degrade us that far in order to feel superior.
Do you remember when the jews who control the garbage channel MTV thought it would be funny to have a couple of men spray excrement on unsuspecting teenage girls, and film their humiliation? Here's what Dr. Pierce had to say about it:

Quote:
(...) I mentioned that in the filming of a recent episode of this program two men -- the "Shower Rangers" -- who previously had been dosed with a powerful laxative, came onto the stage dressed as Boy Scouts. On cue they turned their backs to the audience, dropped their trousers, bent over, and sprayed a group of unsuspecting teenaged girls on the stage with feces.

The Jews who scripted the Shower Rangers' act apparently thought this feces shower was hilariously funny. This is the sort of thing which Jews usually consider funny. I pointed out that the Jew ultimately responsible for the Shower Rangers is the owner of MTV, billionaire media mogul Sumner Redstone , who also owns CBS and many other mass media. He is one of the most influential Jews in the world, a Jew who, whenever he visits the White House, always gets a big hug from whichever shabbos goy is President at the moment. I also could have blamed the feces-spraying incident on MTV's homosexual Jewish program manager, Brian Graden, who, of course, takes his orders from Redstone.
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Othe...fferences.html

And here's an article about this bizarre news story from ABC:

Quote:
MTV Apologizes Over Excrement-Spraying

Two teenage girls filed a lawsuit against cable music channel MTV, saying they were sprayed with excrement as they stood next to the stage during the taping of the aptly named Dude, This Sucks.

The suit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, is charging infliction of emotional distress, negligence, and battery over the incident, which took place last January at an MTV festival in Big Bear, a mountain community near the city.
https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...=107078&page=1

These people are sick in the head.

Old August 29th, 2018 #18
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
When an enemy convinces you to abandon your country and despise your country's flag, what chance do you ever have to win?

Kicking the Jews' ass out of our country, is the goal. The only reason to bow to the Jews is to lean over to secure the noose more tightly around their lying necks.

Old August 29th, 2018 #19
James Gregory

Quote:
The Jews have always been dirty swine. The rabbis taught them that even when covered with shit, they were still pure and holy Jews. In the Talmud, the rabbis claim that before you use soap and water to clean off a stain on cloth, first wash it with 3-day-old urine. And if the stinking urine washes it off -- it's clean! But if you have to use soap and water to wash it off -- it's unclean!

And lice! The Jews have always been infested with lice! They write about in their "holy" devil books.

So, if stinky Sarah Silverswine smelled like shit, it was because she is a normal Jew just like a swine rolling in shit is a normal swine.

Old August 29th, 2018 #20
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gregory View Post
When an enemy convinces you to abandon your country and despise your country's flag, what chance do you ever have to win?

Kicking the Jews' ass out of our country, is the goal. The only reason to bow to the Jews is to lean over to secure the noose more tightly around their lying necks.
I haven't abandoned anything, it abandoned us. You're confusing the flag with the land and the people. A flag is just a piece of cloth. Unfortunately, the present flag is no longer representative of Whites or the White men who founded this country. We can always design a new flag or symbol that better represents us and the country we want to have and fight for. Did the American colonials continue using the Union Jack during the Revolutionary War or did the Confederacy keep the Stars and Stripes? No, they didn't.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; August 29th, 2018 at 07:46 PM.

Tags
jews, sarah silverman

Thread