Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 25th, 2020 #1
Tom Atherton

jewsign Boise, Idaho's Dem Mayor to Mandate Masks; Tells Kwaps to Enforce It

Interesting. I've heard this mayor is a crypto Jew bitch, and had backing from George Soros when she was running for mayor. Can't seem to verify it, however. Her surname is McLean -- not very kikeish-sounding. I do know she was responsible for importing a bunch of Somalis/Africans and Middle-Easterners into Boise, or was that someone else? She at least plans to import more.

I wonder how Idahoans will respond to this. Idaho is still a deep red state, full of right wing 'racists' and 'nazis' and militias. Boise might have a good number of marxist Californians and other scum who fled from the mess they created, but I don't think they outnumber conservative normal white people yet. I remember when the North Idaho panhandle and Coeur d'Alene in particular was hailed as the last stand for the American white man. Is it still the case?

What does the forum think? Will Idaho be a safe refuge for the coming years, or will it go the way of the rest of the 'Kwa?

Quote:
People who refuse to wear masks in Boise, Idaho can be arrested

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — The mayor of Idaho's largest city says local police will begin enforcing mask orders starting next week in an effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

Boise Mayor Lauren McLean announced the new public health order on Thursday, which instructs police to ticket or arrest people who refuse to wear masks and refuse to leave local businesses when asked.
https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/p...an-be-arrested

Old November 25th, 2020 #2
Ray Allan

And the blue niggers, even in a state like Idaho will follow unlawful orders like this from the leftist whore mayor of Boise and enforce it because blue niggers are cowardly communist bitches who love their government paychecks and pensions. Fuck these traitors and parasites and their fucking parasite families.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread