VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 5th, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Angry In da Bronx, white guy gets drunk, talks trash to people, nigger puts him into a coma after stealing what appears to be headphones (video included)

Quote:
A 38-year-old man was left for dead on a New York City street early Sunday morning after being viciously beaten during a robbery, police said.

The unidentified victim was in front of a supermarket in the Bronx’s University Heights neighborhood just after 3 a.m. Sunday when he was attacked, police said. Basheer Alabdi, a deli worker, told the New York Daily News the man had lost his wallet and was drunk at the time of the incident.

-snip-

At some point, the man began talking to his assailant, and surveillance video shows the attacker pointing to the man’s hand before delivering his first punch. A brief struggle ensued, but the victim fell to the ground and endured several more blows to the face as he was sprawled against a parked vehicle.
The attacker continued to punch the man and at one point stopped to remove what appeared to be headphones. He then kicked the victim in the face repeatedly and left the scene with a blood-splattered right sneaker.
More at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/robber-be...tcmp=obnetwork

Those of us who are awake know that if this had happened to a nigger, (((the chosenites))) would try a gun grab even though NO GUNS were involved!!! More Confederate Monuments would be torn down, and some pale people would start a funding page for the nigger!!!!

OK, the guy couldn't hold his liquor. However, I've been really shit-faced drunk and never, ever tried to pick a fight with anyone!!! That was the LAST thing I wanted to do!!!!

The pale guy should have been aware that niggers in jew pukeyurk are all over the place, just waiting to half kill you, or kill you, for no reason at all!!!!

Hell, for that matter, niggers would kill White People, like us on VNN, for no reason if they could get away with it. Being a White Nationalist is something they wouldn't know. (((The tribe))) just uses the niggers to kill Whites!!!!

And makes monuments to nigger thugs!!!!

Old December 6th, 2018 #2
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
More at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/robber-be...tcmp=obnetwork

Those of us who are awake know that if this had happened to a nigger, (((the chosenites))) would try a gun grab even though NO GUNS were involved!!! More Confederate Monuments would be torn down, and some pale people would start a funding page for the nigger!!!!

OK, the guy couldn't hold his liquor. However, I've been really shit-faced drunk and never, ever tried to pick a fight with anyone!!! That was the LAST thing I wanted to do!!!!

The pale guy should have been aware that niggers in jew pukeyurk are all over the place, just waiting to half kill you, or kill you, for no reason at all!!!!

Hell, for that matter, niggers would kill White People, like us on VNN, for no reason if they could get away with it. Being a White Nationalist is something they wouldn't know. (((The tribe))) just uses the niggers to kill Whites!!!!

And makes monuments to nigger thugs!!!!
Agreed!

This can`t be said often enough...........Around Blacks, NEVER RELAX...............and..............stay away from coon areas, it could save your life!

Old December 6th, 2018 #3
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Question

There's no indication (from the article or video) that the fat dude White.

Old December 7th, 2018 #4
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
There's no indication (from the article or video) that the fat dude White.
True!
But it`s an indication of coon propensity for UNPROVOKED VIOLENCE!

Old December 7th, 2018 #5
FrankBrody

I have a feeling that the fat guy was a nigger too. He was kind of dressed like one and just seemed......I don't know......niggery. The Bronx isn't nearly as bad as it was in the 70's and 80's but there are very few self respecting white men who will lower themselves to be in a neighborhood like that at three in the morning.

Old December 11th, 2018 #6
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
True!
But it`s an indication of coon propensity for UNPROVOKED VIOLENCE!
Well, yeah...it's a nigger.
At least part nigger. The original story describes him as 'Hispanic' but his hair is clearly that of a nigger. The fat dude's race was likely no easier to discern. I doubt he was White. The deli worker said the fat dude is a regular customer and he recently stole a beer. Stealing from a store you frequent? That's a dope fiend move.
How can you even know if it was 'UNPROVOKED'? He might owe the ape money and been dodging him for weeks. They couldn't ask Stay Puff, he was in a coma. Anyway, I'm not opposed to mongrel on mongrel violence.

Thread