VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 10th, 2018 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default White people are the best thing that happened to the world!' Columbia University

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ty-tirade.html

'White people are the best thing that happened to the world!' Columbia University sophomore sparks outrage after he's caught on video launching a shocking racist tirade to a group of minority students

A white Columbia University student has enraged the campus after he was filmed launching a white superiority tirade at a group of students of color, shouting 'white people are the best thing that happened to the world' with a smile on his face.

Sophomore Julian von Abele's seemingly drunk and impassioned racist spiel was caught on video outside of Butler Library around 4am on Sunday.

'We built the modern world. Europeans built the modern world. We invented the science industry and you want to tell us to stop because Oh My God we're so bad. We invented the modern world!' the physics major student said in his bizarre and disturbed speech.

Old December 11th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

White People are the best thing to happen to the world. But, a "spokesman" like the one giving a drunken speech just isn't one we want as a "spokesman":

Quote:
Von Abele is a second year student at the New York Ivy League school and according to his Twitter page he's an author, physicist, and ran in the 2016 presidential election as an Independent candidate.
Maybe if he is so brilliant, he would have read the U. S. Constipation which has a minimum age for the kwa "president." He doesn't quite look 35, although I didn't go to social media to find out his age.

Quote:
Amazon sells a 218-page book he published in 2015 called Physics Reforged:The New Theory of Parallel Universes, Hidden Dimensions, and the Fringes of Reality.
Both of the above quotes from: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ty-tirade.html

When this guy comes out with math in the fifth dimension (since most physicists consider time as the fourth dimension, I say 'most' because there are those physicists who can't take the Einsteinian 'space-time' model as being a single entity, but that gets into theoretical stuff whish is boring to most) then he might have something. Otherwise, his book is probably a rehash of string theory, etc.

Yes, the White Race is the greatest secular event that happened to mankind. Now we need a leader to promote the White Race just like the one who replaced the government of Weimar Germany.

Last edited by Erik T. White; December 11th, 2018 at 01:00 AM. Reason: more info

Old December 11th, 2018 #3
Peer Fischer

The usual Twitterati are losing their shit over this guy. There's pushback too.

Good analysis of the media hysteria here:

https://twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/st...35078309302273

Old December 11th, 2018 #4
Peer Fischer

As I suspected ... they're also destroying his physics book on Amazon by leaving 1-star fake reviews. Note that all the abusive reviews are from the past day or two.

This is the playbook. They want to ruin his life. Expel him from university, get his book taken off Amazon, ruin his chances of employment in his field and then laugh at him when he's delivering pizzas a year from now.

If you have an Amazon account, flag these fake reviews and add positive ones.

https://www.amazon.com/Physics-Refor.../dp/1517765633

Old December 11th, 2018 #5
Robbie Key

"bizarre and disturbed speech"

Old December 11th, 2018 #6
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
"bizarre and disturbed speech"
Yes, surrounded by niggers and SWJs hardly the best venue for reasoned argument against the multicu(N)lt...............still surprised he said what he did, and despite NOT being expressed in the right words or tone, a hopeful sign nonetheless!

Old December 11th, 2018 #7
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
As I suspected ... they're also destroying his physics book on Amazon by leaving 1-star fake reviews. Note that all the abusive reviews are from the past day or two.

This is the playbook. They want to ruin his life. Expel him from university, get his book taken off Amazon, ruin his chances of employment in his field and then laugh at him when he's delivering pizzas a year from now.

If you have an Amazon account, flag these fake reviews and add positive ones.

https://www.amazon.com/Physics-Refor.../dp/1517765633

yes, the kike displaying his works for all to see!

Hopefully, this kind of thing will open more eyes!

Old December 11th, 2018 #8
Enbyeff

The "reporter":

https://twitter.com/marlenelenthang

Old December 11th, 2018 #9
Enbyeff

The fucking footed turd skollahs at Columbia & every other communist brainwashing facility can howl that Whites butchered countless millions of "People" of "Color", and owe every "apparent" achievement to slaybery, with the smiling approval of the (((perfessers & administrators))) - but when a White finds the balls to defend himself & his race, why, itz a rant! A screed! A HATE CRIME! And the commissars all pile on and demand his expulsion and total ruin for life.

I hope this kid doesn't grovel. He ought to be smart enough to know that it wouldn't matter a bit.

Old December 11th, 2018 #10
Crowe

He's definitely quality, if he can go to an anti-White school like Columbia University, and not come out a brainwashed lemming.

The enemy jew has been pushing anti-White propaganda for so long, that more and more Whites are getting sick of it, and instead of creating lemmings, they're creating challengers.

Old December 11th, 2018 #11
littlefieldjohn

Encouraging words from a youngster majoring in reality science at an Ivy League college

youtube comments:

"Notice how all of these news sources say it was a "racist tirade" and he was "harassing minorities" but conveniently ignore they were harassing him and one of them physically assaulted him. The college "denounced him". That same college has multiple courses about being proud of your Black heritage, Asian heritage, Hispanic heritage. White need to throw the chains off of themselves and stand up to the relentless bullying.".
Nerthus
22 hours ago (edited)

"Technically, he didn’t say anything bad or against other races or anything. He just said he’s proud of his race. I don’t see what’s so racist about this.".
Light Shade
22 hours ago

"Lets play "Reverse The Races". A black man is shouting "black is beautiful" while a mob of white men and women taunt and harass him, flip him off and shove their hands in his face. An anti-black racist media portrays him as the aggressor who was following the innocent white women around and harassing them. The school condemns him for having pride in being being black and looks for ways of getting rid of him. "

"I MORE THAN OK TO BE WHITE, ITS GLORIOUS!." White Queen

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; December 11th, 2018 at 07:39 PM.

Old December 12th, 2018 #12
Robbie Key

Columbia Student From Viral Video Speaks: ‘I Am Not Racist’

While Julian von Abele apologized for going ‘over the top,’ he did not repudiate anything he actually said.

Pilar Melendez
12.11.18 5:31 PM ET

The white Columbia University student seen in a viral video this week shouting at fellow students about how white people are “the best thing that ever happened to the world” wants to set the record straight.

Julian von Abele, a sophomore studying physics, claimed in a statement provided to The Daily Beast that the stunning video “does not show my true beliefs” and that his rant was actually “part of a broader debate and series of events that provide important context.”

“I am not a white supremacist or racist, nor do I subscribe to any views that support that ideology. I unequivocally denounce all groups that support racism,” he explained. “My reaction that evening grew out of my distaste for the overuse of the term ‘white privilege’ and similar divisive rhetoric as a means of dismissing views of others.”

According to von Abele, his videotaped tirade was simply a plea for all races and cultures to openly appreciate their people’s accomplishments. “I believe that every single person should love themselves and love their culture, and we should all be allowed to be proud of our heritage,” he said. “As such, I would like to have my views be fairly considered in the public discourse, and not dismissed solely due to my race and gender.”

In the video captured Sunday night, von Abele is seen standing outside Butler Library around 4 a.m., wildly swinging his arms while screaming at other students: “Europeans built the modern world.”

“We invented science and industry and you want to tell us to stop because, ‘Oh my God, we’re so bad!’” von Abele is seen shouting at the group of students.

Columbia University released a statement on Sunday denouncing the “racially charged incident,” and said they will investigate the incident.

In his statement, von Abele claimed that the heated exchange began “when several students were accusing Trump supporters of encouraging sexual violence.”

According to the sophomore, “I explained that I am a Trump supporter and I do not in any way encourage violence, sexual or otherwise. A large group of students gathered around me and told me that I had no right to share my views on women as I’m a white male with ‘white privilege.’”

And so, von Abele added, he became irate as he was “offended” for what he perceived as “being held personally responsible for the historical actions” of all white people. Furthermore, he said, “I was tired of the divisive rhetoric that blames all the ills of society on white men.”

In the video, von Abele’s fellow students can be seen getting upset by his remarks, calling him a “degenerate” and giving him middle finger while simultaneously egging him on to “say it one more time.”

“We saved billions of people from starvation, we built modern civilization! White people are the best thing that ever happened to the world!” von Abele continued, his voice growing hoarse from all the shouting. “We are so amazing. I love myself! I love white people! Fuck yeah, white people. Fuck yeah, white men. We’re white men, we did everything."

He added: "Look, I don’t hate other people, I just love white men.”

Ultimately, von Abele admitted in his statement, “I regret that I subsequently engaged in an exchange that was admittedly overzealous and was not the right venue to discuss the value of identity politics.”

But the student does not repudiate anything he actually said.

Instead, von Abele mainly took issue with his views being represented by an “out-of-context” video.

“The rhetoric I used to prove a point sounded as if I feel that whites are better than other races, while really, I was theatrically and sarcastically demonstrating that whites are not allowed to embrace their cultural achievements,” he wrote. “The out-of-context video widely circulated was not representative of my general argument that evening, which was not that white men were solely responsible for the scientific accomplishments of the world, but instead that the great things western culture has accomplished throughout history should not be ignored to accommodate identity politics.”

Following the incident, Kwolanne Felix, a student witness, told The Daily Beast that von Abele followed the group to the college’s dining hall, where he allegedly began to hurl more insults and racist rhetoric.

“The public safety officer lingered and when we asked for help, the officer just said, ‘He is just saying how he feels,’” Felix recalled, adding that a group of black students also said they had also been harassed earlier by von Abele.

On Tuesday, von Abele defended his conduct as nonviolent. “At no time did I shove, grab, or physically or verbally assault anyone, nor did I denigrate anyone’s race.” He added, “Since this event, I have received credible threats to my safety, I have been harassed, and my personal information has been released.”

He did, however, apologize at the very end of his statement.

“I apologize for going over the top, and I emphasize that my reaction was not one of hate.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/columb...-am-not-racist

Old December 12th, 2018 #13
Robbie Key

Basically just a normal White guy tired of living in an anti-White society.

Old December 12th, 2018 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

I can't even imagine how much shit he hears daily at a jew institution like columbia, that's one of their big centers in USA.

Old December 13th, 2018 #16
Robbie Key

(((Cosmopolitan culture)))

Old December 13th, 2018 #17
Robbie Key

https://twitter.com/VonAbele

Old December 13th, 2018 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Julian von Abele

@VonAbele
14h14 hours ago
More
I think the contemporary Democratic Party is extremely dangerous and reckless. Its political leaders are willing to sabotage foreign policy and risk nuclear war with Russia just to score some political points.

65 replies 448 retweets 2,151 likes
Reply 65 Retweet 448 Like 2.2K

Julian von Abele

@VonAbele
14h14 hours ago
More
I am tired of conformity. I am tired of a campus culture where everyone believes the same things. I am tired of everyone using the same intellectual buzzwords like “colonized identities” or “internalized whiteness” and on and on just to demonize and simplify.

Old December 13th, 2018 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

i like this kid. he is very skinny. maybe he will be tough. some skinny people are tough. he might be one of them.

Old December 13th, 2018 #20
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i like this kid. he is very skinny. maybe he will be tough. some skinny people are tough. he might be one of them.

My late father was skinny, but surprisingly strong. I was bigger than him, but he was much stronger. Odd. He was a U.S. Marine Corps sergeant.

--------------

Thread