VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2017 #1
Alex Him

Post Military exercise "Zapad 2017"

Zapad ("Запад"="West").

Old August 31st, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

There were many military officers from NATO countries, from China and Arab nations in attendance. If Russia really was planning to start World War 3, do you really think they would have let them in there? I'm sure when this exercise begins, all we will hear from Western fake news outlets is, "Look! More 'Russian aggression!'" They've already been saying it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 3rd, 2017 at 04:19 PM. Reason: punctuation

Old August 31st, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

US Sends Warplanes to Baltic Amid 'Fear' Over Latest Russia Wargame

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/08/30/u...ussia-wargame/

Old August 31st, 2017 #4
Alex Him

Comment by the Information and Press Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia on compliance with transparency measures during preparation for West 2017 drills - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=216

Old September 18th, 2017 #5
Alex Him

Published on September 15, 2017

To repel an air attack of an imaginary enemy, the crews of the S-400 Triumf
(anti-aircraft weapon systems) marched into their assigned areas under the cover of the Pantsir-S (combined short to medium range surface-to-air missile and anti-aircraft artillery weapon systems).

Old September 18th, 2017 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Default War on the horizon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Comment by the Information and Press Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia on compliance with transparency measures during preparation for West 2017 drills - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=216
You only need be concerned about Russia when you don't get warning of a military exercise, ya know their calling card of a tank in your front yard.

They are the undisputed masters of land warfare, the only thing standing between "us" in the US and the rest of the world is the USAF and their rapidly deteriorating qualitative edge and dominance of the skies above our planet ...with the glaring exception of over the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China. And the rest of the world searching for ways to throw uszog's yoke off and bring Washington down.

Who is on the wrong side of history?

Do you feel a cold chill like someone left the door open zogboy?

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 18th, 2017 at 11:57 AM.

Old September 19th, 2017 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You only need be concerned about Russia when you don't get warning of a military exercise, ya know their calling card of a tank in your front yard.

They are the undisputed masters of land warfare, the only thing standing between "us" in the US and the rest of the world is the USAF and their rapidly deteriorating qualitative edge and dominance of the skies above our planet ...with the glaring exception of over the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China. And the rest of the world searching for ways to throw uszog's yoke off and bring Washington down.

Do you feel a cold chill like someone left the door open zogboy?
I'm more worried about USZOG tanks in our front yards than Russian ones. If a Russian tank actually appeared in my front yard, I would ask the guys in it if they would like to share a bottle of vodka with me.

With the 80-IQ nigger, spic and homo green niggers having their own little self-destruction derby with all the crashes, collisions and accidents lately, they are rapidly losing their dominance over the rest of the world. All they have left are their nukes under the command of jew fanatics likes David Goldfein.

Old September 19th, 2017 #10
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Haha the military

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I'm more worried about USZOG tanks in our front yards than Russian ones. If a Russian tank actually appeared in my front yard, I would ask the guys in it if they would like to share a bottle of vodka with me.

With the 80-IQ nigger, spic and homo green niggers having their own little self-destruction derby with all the crashes, collisions and accidents lately, they are rapidly losing their dominance over the rest of the world. All they have left are their nukes under the command of jew fanatics likes David Goldfein.
I was being facetious about the tank in my yard, could really do without such an event regardless of which flag is flying from the turret. It would spoil my day, piss me off and cause me to deploy my deadly primary weapon.

Seriously, the US military has always been filled with the most marginal "people", now today it's spic's, niggers, faggots and females. If you actually believe that the "leadership" of this country could lead this motley crew to 'victory' anywhere, including in it's own backyard is more delusional than anyone on this forum.

I'm so underwhelmed by the military and police forces of uszog that I do whatever the fuck I please whenever I please and sleep like a boss in my comfy bed every night, usually with my choice of female company.

You?

Old September 19th, 2017 #11
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Excuse me.
I did not understand the meaning of what you wrote.

Quote:
Humanity has such a wonderful tool as the mind. A person can divide anything into any number of parts, using this tool. For example, the Human History on the right side and the wrong side.

Later the person simply can become dependent on the results of the action of his own mind.

But a person who is not in the captivity of his mind knows that there is no any sides of the Human History.

So the correct answer to your question from my point of view is NOBODY.

Old September 19th, 2017 #12
T.Garrett
Banned

Default You are, of course correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Excuse me.
I did not understand the meaning of what you wrote.
As I said to Ray Allen I was being facetious (frivolous) and complimenting Russians on their abilities as soldiers at the same time.

Quote:
Humanity has such a wonderful tool as the mind. A person can divide anything into any number of parts, using this tool. For example, the Human History on the right side and the wrong side.

Later the person simply can become dependent on the results of the action of his own mind.

But a person who is not in the captivity of his mind knows that there is no any sides of the Human History.

So the correct answer to your question from my point of view is NOBODY.
You are right Alex, cant argue with what you wrote me.

You seem not to be an American so it would be complicated to explain why I used our enemies slander (you whites are on the wrong side of history) in my post, and unnecessary.

Have a good day sir and thanks for all the wonderful photos of Russia you have posted on VNNF.

Old September 19th, 2017 #13
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
As I said to Ray Allen I was being facetious (frivolous) and complimenting Russians on their abilities as soldiers at the same time.
Okay!

Quote:
Have a good day sir and thanks for all the wonderful photos of Russia you have posted on VNNF.
Thank you very much!
I wish you all the best

Old September 19th, 2017 #14
Ray Allan

Hypothetical question for Alex, and there is no requirement to answer: In your opinion, do think Russia and Belarus would be better and stronger economically and militarily if the two countries re-united? I'm not saying re-create the Soviet Union, but Russia and Belarus are so similar ethnically and culturally. I know there is much cooperation already, but would Putin and Lukashenko really agree to something like that? I'm just curious.

Old September 19th, 2017 #15
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Hypothetical question for Alex, and there is no requirement to answer: In your opinion, do think Russia and Belarus would be better and stronger economically and militarily if the two countries re-united?
I believe that the union will be stronger than two separate countries.

This in the Middle Ages it was fashionable and economically advantageous to live in your castle separately from all. Since most of the necessary goods were produced in your land. This era in Europe was fully completed by the unification of Germany (1871) and the unification of Italy (1871).

Now we have another situation.
Now in my opinion a trade association of economies if they are not similar to each other and if there are no discriminating conditions in the agreement, as a rule are profitable.

But you need to remember that I'm not an expert on this issue.

Quote:
I'm not saying re-create the Soviet Union, but Russia and Belarus are so similar ethnically and culturally. I know there is much cooperation already, but would Putin and Lukashenko really agree to something like that? I'm just curious.
This is a strange question!
How can I know what Putin and Lukashenko want?
I even remembered the movie What Women Want (2000).

Old September 19th, 2017 #16
Ray Allan

RT report about US/NATO paranoia over "scary, Trojan Horse" West-2017 drill.

More paranoia:

The US spends more on so-called "defense" than Russia, China and the rest of the world combined.

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 19th, 2017 at 07:17 PM.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #18
Alex Him

Published on September 19, 2017

Published on September 20, 2017

Thread