Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 15th, 2005 #1
IZVN

Default Paypal Account for TAA and or Donations

I think we are long over due on getting a Paypal account so that payments on TAA and donations can be made. I'm not an expert on setting up a paypal account capable of recieving donations.

Also, if not Paypal, another method of recieving electronic payments via the internet.

I myself will be purchasing 200 tabloids being that my financial situation has recovered and I am doing quite well.

Old September 15th, 2005 #2
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Paypal is not accountable to the government or anything. Keep in that in mind if you in case there are transaction conflicts. They can stop or seize whatever they want.

Not saying the sky is falling...jez' be careful.

Old September 15th, 2005 #3
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZVN
I think we are long over due on getting a Paypal account so that payments on TAA and donations can be made. I'm not an expert on setting up a paypal account capable of recieving donations.

Also, if not Paypal, another method of recieving electronic payments via the internet.

I myself will be purchasing 200 tabloids being that my financial situation has recovered and I am doing quite well.
Glad to see you're always thinking of ways to improve VNN, IZVN. To tell you the truth though, I don't have the foggiest notion of how to run a Paypal account or anything similar. I've never even had a credit card. But I suppose it's something we might consider in future.

I'm also glad to hear you're planning on ordering 200 copies of TAA 3. We all appreciate the hundreds of TAAs you've already distributed. You're striking lots of blows against our enemies. Keep up the great work.

Old September 15th, 2005 #4
Pixi
resident psycho

As far as I know, Don Black used to have a Paypal account so that members could make payments to get into the sustaining members section. Paypal ended up closing his account due to its association with "evil racists".

Read the following link for more information about Paypal's abuses:

http://paypalsucks.com/

I do use Paypal myself, but only to send money. It seems to be more risky if you are the one people send money to.

Old September 15th, 2005 #5
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi
As far as I know, Don Black used to have a Paypal account so that members could make payments to get into the sustaining members section. Paypal ended up closing his account due to its association with "evil racists".

Read the following link for more information about Paypal's abuses:

http://paypalsucks.com/

I do use Paypal myself, but only to send money. It seems to be more risky if you are the one people send money to.
Me too...if I ever use it to accept money I transfer the monies straight to my bank account immediately. Go ahead and shut down my account...there's nothing in it.

Old September 16th, 2005 #6
Sean Martin

Doesn't paypal discriminate against racists and confiscate their money and freeze their accounts? I think this happened to Linder or Bill White before.

Old September 16th, 2005 #7
IZVN

It could be done covertly. It was just an idea. I dont know all the rules, regulations, and run-arounds Paypal gives you. Still, VNN needs some way of electronically receiving funds via the internet.

Old September 16th, 2005 #8
Whirlwind

The jews don't want to be victims of their own financial instruments. Not going to let us fight them using their own system. So far, no legislation about hatemail.

Old September 16th, 2005 #9
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Doesn't paypal discriminate against racists and confiscate their money and freeze their accounts? I think this happened to Linder or Bill White before.
Correct Alex had a paypal account linked at VNN main page a few years back, and then shared with us on reader mail thererafter that Paypal had closed the account and sat on it for months before they puked forth the money.

Paypal is not an option.

There are other options and yes, something should be implemented at least for donations on the main page. For now I think that donations for TAA should continue to be made in cash check or money order directly to Rounder. Rounder has done a great job with keeping track and making this project transparent to the donors.

Suggest to keep those two things separate. For people who want to give to VNN/Alex directly, unrestricted gifts, just send them in the mail to:

POB 101, Kirksville, MO, 63501.

Alex won't stick his hand out, but I'll beat the drum for him a bit! Money is the gas that keeps the engine moving! And look around you folks, and it's clear that your gift to VNN goes a damn sight farther, faster, than others! Put the fuel into a furnace that burns hot! :box:

Old September 16th, 2005 #10
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Paypal is not an option.
Absolutely not. Paypal is god in some ways but will not let us get away with it for long. There are other electronic means of procuring monies to an account. Many are found at this site:

www.escapeartist.com

In PC Magazine they have sometimes sites that will set up a whole biz for you accepting credit cards and the like but the ones here in the usa are subject to jew approval. The ones offshore are more discrete and liberal with account holders and don't rape you when people make deposits to your acct like Paypal does... AND will pay interest... something that Paypal doesn't do.

Offshore is where it's at.

Old September 19th, 2005 #11
Amalekite
Retrosexual

"This morning I had a telephone conversation with a representative of PayPal concerning the sudden closure of La Voz de Aztlan's account that we were using to receive credit card donations. The young lady at PayPal said that the account was closed because our news and information service is antisemitic."

Read the rest at http://www.aztlan.net/beware_paypal.htm

Old September 28th, 2005 #12
Vilhella
AKA "Babycakes"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Paypal is not accountable to the government or anything. Keep in that in mind if you in case there are transaction conflicts. They can stop or seize whatever they want.

Not saying the sky is falling...jez' be careful.

I bought some copies of "Did Six Million Really Die?" from a WN in the Uk last week. Used paypal to pay for it. Neither he nor I had any probs. I am neither for nor against paypal, ....just relating my experience.

Old September 28th, 2005 #13
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes
I bought some copies of "Did Six Million Really Die?" from a WN in the Uk last week. Used paypal to pay for it. Neither he nor I had any probs. I am neither for nor against paypal, ....just relating my experience.
Could be that it just fell under the Jews' radar.

Old September 28th, 2005 #14
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes
they go after vendor accounts. they dont have the time to monitor individual transactions. that's just how it works.

Old September 28th, 2005 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

None of these vendors truly care about our views, they prefer our business. However, if jews make trouble, they give in, almost always. Yet another advantage accruing to those who control the media: their critics are denied common carrier utilities.

Old September 28th, 2005 #16
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

If you use on-line banking it can be very simple, at least with my bank. All you need to do is set VNN (A. Linder, POB 101, Kirksville, MO, 63501. ) in your list of Payees and after you have it set up, you can send a check with a point and click. It is, at least at my bank, free. I was about to do this, I think, Monday, but you also need a telephone number. Rather than solicit a telephone number from Alex, I just wrote out a physical check and posted it on the way to another important mission.

The bank (at least this is how it works at my bank) will first see if an electronic funds transfer is possible and if not they will print and mail a paper check. It will be a nice neat printed check that is guaranteed to clear. They won't even mail it unless there is sufficient money in the account and having mailed the check they will freeze the necessary funds until the check is cashed. The process is very fast. Even for a paper check they guarantee delivery in four days from the request, at least in CONUS.

Originally my bank would only do this for businesses where I had an account number, but now they will do the same for personal checks.

The only thing lacking is a phone number. I doubt they even use the number. For privacy's sake, though, I would suggest such a number only be given out for subsequent donations, maybe after 100 bucks or so. Our enemies are so cheap that, I'm sure, this would weed out bad phone calls.

Enkidu

Well, I'm off to another important mission. [Note to Antiochus Epiphanes: I should be banned from posting after 6:00 PM. These important missions often put me in a difficult mood.]

Old September 28th, 2005 #17
Sean Martin

I have a friend who was in a perfectly legal business selling digital cameras he bought wholesale. He had a 5 star rating and paypal froze his account and kept $600 his money. He wasn’t a racist or anything, they didn’t give him any reason and it took about a year to get the money from his account.

Old October 2nd, 2005 #18
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZVN

Wherever there's lots of money, there are lots of Jews. PayPal is very successful, wealthy and a well-designed system for making money transfers. But guess what? It's run by the Jews and faggots.

Sure, you can set up a PayPal account, but as soon as they find out your racial and political interests, they will freeze the account. And they lie about why they did it !!! I know because it's happened to me.

AND WORSE !!! You can go to ANY website on the planet that uses PayPal and try to buy something, and your credit card can be worth a million dollars but if you are using the credit card that you used to sign-up your frozen PayPal account, PayPal won't accept it !!!

It's damned illegal for them to restrict trade like this, but who has the money to sue the bastards?

Avoid PayPal like you would avoid going to a Jewish doctor.

Thread