Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 3rd, 2007 #2
John Bender
Banned

These beaners finally received their rude awakening. The spics thought ZOG was going to let them run wild forever. Beaner, don't you know you don't run shit? ZOG tells you what to think, where to go, where to work, and how long you'll be useful before your broken bodies are discarded on the trash heap of the global slave plantation. The look on their faces is priceless. I hope paco now understands he's just imported wetback slave labor that can be shipped back in freight cars just as quickly as you can whistle "la cucaracha".

Old May 4th, 2007 #3
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Every once in a while the LAPD does something constructive, see Rodney King for an example.

Old May 4th, 2007 #4
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
These beaners finally received their rude awakening. The spics thought ZOG was going to let them run wild forever. Beaner, don't you know you don't run shit? ZOG tells you what to think, where to go, where to work, and how long you'll be useful before your broken bodies are discarded on the trash heap of the global slave plantation. The look on their faces is priceless. I hope paco now understands he's just imported wetback slave labor that can be shipped back in freight cars just as quickly as you can whistle "la cucaracha".

Excellent point.

I've been giving this some thought.

In fact, the Mexicans are indeed little more than slaves imported by big business (mostly agriculture and service industry) against the will of the majority of it's citizens.

We are living in the modern day equivalent of the fall of Rome.

We WN are the "barbarians" in this case.

Old May 4th, 2007 #5
Scipio Americanus
Carthage Basher

I don't think ZOG gave the go ahead on this rather delightful demonstration of force. I say this for several reasons. First, the LAPD acted while the Mexcrement Mayor of LA, Antonio Villaraigosa, was out of town, mixing it up with his spic brethren south of the border. Second, the Los Angeles police Chief William J. Bratton has been back peddling on the matter, stating that "inappropriate" force was indeed used and promising a "thorough" and "transparent" investigation. Finally, ZOG is sending FBI agents and federal attorneys to investigate the possible infringement of "civil rights". No doubt the ACLU and the SPLC are soon to follow.

What this tells me is that ZOG had nothing to do with these actions and that the LAPD acted independently.

After all, it's ZOG that opened the borders to these Turd Worlders in the first place and is busy locking up it's own border patrol agents for actually doing what they were supposedly hired to do - patrol the border and apprehend illegal aliens. My guess is that the LAPD decided on its own to crack some skulls, especially given the crime rate that Los Angeles has been experiencing with at least 80% of it attributed to "Hispanics". I mean, the Orange County Jails are filled to the brim with these creatures. Regardless, the videos of this incident certainly put a smile on my face, especially the one below, courtesy of Telemundo. Check it out.

Scipio Americanus

Telemundo TV Crew Caught In MacArthur Park Clash

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=90c_1178121179&p=1

Old May 4th, 2007 #6
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio Americanvs View Post
I don't think ZOG gave the go ahead on this rather delightful demonstration of force. I say this for several reasons. First, the LAPD acted while the Mexcrement Mayor of LA, Antonio Villaraigosa, was out of town, mixing it up with his spic brethren south of the border. Second, the Los Angeles police Chief William J. Bratton has been back peddling on the matter, stating that "inappropriate" force was indeed used and promising a "thorough" and "transparent" investigation. Finally, ZOG is sending FBI agents and federal attorneys to investigate the possible infringement of "civil rights". No doubt the ACLU and the SPLC are soon to follow.

What this tells me is that ZOG had nothing to do with these actions and that the LAPD acted independently.

After all, it's ZOG that opened the borders to these Turd Worlders in the first place and is busy locking up it's own border patrol agents for actually doing what they were supposedly hired to do - patrol the border and apprehend illegal aliens. My guess is that the LAPD decided on its own to crack some skulls, especially given the crime rate that Los Angeles has been experiencing with at least 80% of it attributed to "Hispanics". I mean, the Orange County Jails are filled to the brim with these creatures. Regardless, the videos of this incident certainly put a smile on my face, especially the one below, courtesy of Telemundo. Check it out.

Scipio Americanus

Telemundo TV Crew Caught In MacArthur Park Clash

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=90c_1178121179&p=1
I've been mulling that idea over as well. I heard about the federal civil rights investigation this morning. I figure its just a smokescreen. The lapd has actually given these spics way more slack than they deserve. I've had cops point guns at my head because they said that "I looked suspicious".

The tactical commander made a judgement call, and it was the right one. Give me command of the lapd for 6 months, I'll have them screaming to be sent home to mexico!

This whole thing perhaps will die down soon, settlements will be issued, cops fired, and everything will go back to "normal".

Old May 5th, 2007 #7
Joe_J.
Radio active

They do normally give the beaners a lot of latitude. For years, the mexcriment have attacked the veterans on Veteran's Day parades. They normally throw D batteries and frozen cans of coke at the vets.

Too bad they were only armed with nonlethal weapons. The fun begins one day when LAPD show up with nonlethals and the beaners have a few in the crowd armed with AKs. Those days are coming.

Old May 10th, 2007 #8
White Nobility

"This video is no longer available."

You Tube takes down everything good.

We drastically need our own video storage and sharing servers.

Old May 10th, 2007 #9
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Nobility View Post
"This video is no longer available."

You Tube takes down everything good.

We drastically need our own video storage and sharing servers.
I bet Heimdall saved them. I have 3 or 4 of the LA rubber bullet vids-- at least one Heimdall put up. We'll work on them. You Tube is maybe worried of legal culpability when the couple of guys in the crowd with the AK-47 who deathtozog mentions decides tocome forward as the crowd parts?

Old May 10th, 2007 #10
John Bender
Banned

Whoops, here they are:

la raza gets their asses kicked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsF-Uoo6hBc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsF-Uoo6hBc

la raza gets their asses kicked again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdKMHFV_hxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdKMHFV_hxQ

Old May 11th, 2007 #11
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
I bet Heimdall saved them. I have 3 or 4 of the LA rubber bullet vids-- at least one Heimdall put up. We'll work on them. You Tube is maybe worried of legal culpability when the couple of guys in the crowd with the AK-47 who deathtozog mentions decides tocome forward as the crowd parts?
I really believe that it is only a matter of time before beaner demonstrators do fire on cops or White Americans (and even niggers, whom are they are cleansing LA of right now). La Raza and MeCha are revolutionary organizations that are ahead of us right now. They are only just a step or two away from armed resistance which is why ZOG is kissing their asses. They let them all in and now the whole country is fucked. They also have the penchant (as niggers do) for seeing how far they can push and for demanding and assuming that we owe them residence, welfare, etc here in the Kwa. So, to me, it is only a matter of time before we see a platoon of Kwa riot police mowed down. Hell, with the border as open as it is, we could even see them show up with RPGs.

Seeing all of the beaners working everywhere you can think of, one is reminded of the Japs that scoured the Pacific islands in the twenties and thirties taking pictures of everything and anything. Hell, there were even Japanese Army majors and other ranking officers working as dishwashers in restaurants in the Phillipines, gathering intel and waiting. Same thing is happening now. When the race war breaks out, the mestizos are already prepositioned.

Old May 14th, 2007 #12
Joe_J.
Radio active

The vids are getting exposure:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?t=241496

Old May 14th, 2007 #13
John Bender
Banned

A gaggle of wetbacks have already filed lawsuits against the police and the city. Beano-grossa did the sunday morning talk shows urging illegal aliens to come forward and tell their stories, regardless of their "legal status". What a great mayor, instigating illegal trespassers to file lawsuits against his own city! Makes you want to smack the moron in the face with a claw hammer.

Old May 14th, 2007 #14
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Mexican Immigration Laws...

There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
No special ballots for elections.
All government business will be conducted in our language.
Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers.
No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.
Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay. BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed waterfront property. That is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.
If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Old May 14th, 2007 #15
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
No special ballots for elections.
All government business will be conducted in our language.
Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers.
No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.
Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay. BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed waterfront property. That is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.
If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.
We should definitely follow Mexico's example on immigration.

Thread