Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 4th, 2007 #1
Big V

Default Unity within the movement

Have You ever noticed the overwhelming amount of information indicating that what is said by the white movement is true?
FBI Stats, Most Dangerous City rankings, Jew Controlled Media etc.
Every time something like this gets out there it is always true.
The media Buries it or refuses to report on it.
When that happens it is up to us to get the word out.
Internet, Radio Shows, Websites. We have the tools to do it. We also have one Glaring problem.

The Kalamazoo Rally is a good example. Hal Turner decides to have this rally.
One would think that this would be yet another opportunity to have a massive showing of force on the part of aware whits to protest the fact that blacks are running wild and supported by their ZoG Masters.
One would think that every KKK, Aryan, NSM, ANSWP etc site would be supporting this and supporting it fully.
What I saw was " some" Deciding that they had to also add in their snide Little remarks about Hal, About his supporters or anything else, Effectively putting a poison pill In the water almost from the start.

I Know we cant all see things as one. Nobody does and the different groups or factions have their own ideas for what America should be.
But would it not make more sense to force the enemy out and then decide what the prevailing ideology should be?
TO get the enemy out of the way first?
There will be plenty of time for infighting afterwards.

Don't like Hal Turner? Fine, Support the cause not the man.
Don't Like Bill White? Fine, Same rule applies.
Its not the messenger it is the message getting out that matters.
You have no idea how many supporters this movement has that only stay away because of the constant infighting and complaining back and forth that goes on.

Why?
How do we stop it?

Can some put their individual egos and hatreds aside for the better of the movement or do we continue to let bad feelings get in the way of true progress?

How Powerful would a meeting or rally be with the full support of all interested groups?
How Big could it be?
Will we ever see it?

I use Hal Turner and Bill White as examples because they are very noticeable examples. There are other divisions that also stand in the way.

It is up to those people and their supporters to get passed the little things that stand in the way of the bigger picture.
If that never happens then the effectiveness of the whole will continue to be hampered.
What scares Zog more, us now, or us totally united behind one major goal?

This is of course just how I see it and I could be missing something.
But thats my take.
I have the utmost respect for folks like Hal Turner and Bill White and if it offends them to be used as an example I apologize in advance.

Thanks for reading.
For Race, Family God and Country.

NOTE: I am not now nor have I ever been in any Movement organizations for the reasons listed above.

Old August 5th, 2007 #2
Jessica
Just a Housewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big V View Post
Have You ever noticed the overwhelming amount of information indicating that what is said by the white movement is true?
FBI Stats, Most Dangerous City rankings, Jew Controlled Media etc.
Every time something like this gets out there it is always true.
The media Buries it or refuses to report on it.
When that happens it is up to us to get the word out.
Internet, Radio Shows, Websites. We have the tools to do it. We also have one Glaring problem.

The Kalamazoo Rally is a good example. Hal Turner decides to have this rally.
One would think that this would be yet another opportunity to have a massive showing of force on the part of aware whits to protest the fact that blacks are running wild and supported by their ZoG Masters.
One would think that every KKK, Aryan, NSM, ANSWP etc site would be supporting this and supporting it fully.
What I saw was " some" Deciding that they had to also add in their snide Little remarks about Hal, About his supporters or anything else, Effectively putting a poison pill In the water almost from the start.

I Know we cant all see things as one. Nobody does and the different groups or factions have their own ideas for what America should be.
But would it not make more sense to force the enemy out and then decide what the prevailing ideology should be?
TO get the enemy out of the way first?
There will be plenty of time for infighting afterwards.

Don't like Hal Turner? Fine, Support the cause not the man.
Don't Like Bill White? Fine, Same rule applies.
Its not the messenger it is the message getting out that matters.
You have no idea how many supporters this movement has that only stay away because of the constant infighting and complaining back and forth that goes on.

Why?
How do we stop it?

Can some put their individual egos and hatreds aside for the better of the movement or do we continue to let bad feelings get in the way of true progress?

How Powerful would a meeting or rally be with the full support of all interested groups?
How Big could it be?
Will we ever see it?

I use Hal Turner and Bill White as examples because they are very noticeable examples. There are other divisions that also stand in the way.

It is up to those people and their supporters to get passed the little things that stand in the way of the bigger picture.
If that never happens then the effectiveness of the whole will continue to be hampered.
What scares Zog more, us now, or us totally united behind one major goal?

This is of course just how I see it and I could be missing something.
But thats my take.
I have the utmost respect for folks like Hal Turner and Bill White and if it offends them to be used as an example I apologize in advance.

Thanks for reading.
For Race, Family God and Country.

NOTE: I am not now nor have I ever been in any Movement organizations for the reasons listed above.
It ain't gonna happen.

Old August 6th, 2007 #3
ReverendLloyd
Banned

The real problem is that these christ-Insaners join the movement, and cause not only infighting, but sometimes they preach their anti White ideology to young Whites who don't understand the TRUE history of this NON WHITE belief system!!

Isn't it interesting that all non CI's get along with one another! It's just those loonies...!!!

Old August 6th, 2007 #4
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ RevGroid View Post
The real problem is that these christ-Insaners join the movement, and cause not only infighting, but sometimes they preach their anti White ideology to young Whites who don't understand the TRUE history of this NON WHITE belief system!!

Isn't it interesting that all non CI's get along with one another! It's just those loonies...!!!
Like you 'Creatards' have done anything greater than getting arrested for idiocy like having racist tattooed on your forehead. Personally I believe all 'Creatards' should have it branded on their forehead, so much for the bowel movement. I heard from one of your associates Lloyd, that you got fired from your job as a grocery clerk for stealing produce. You make a nigger look moral.

Old August 6th, 2007 #5
Jessica
Just a Housewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendLloyd View Post

Actually I have never had a problem with most the Odinist or Atheist. I also don't try to convert anyone.

Old August 6th, 2007 #6
AlbionMP...

People with different ideologies are not to going to work together!

That's just a fact of life.

So we may as well fight it out now and get it over with, before the war with the jews really gets going.

Old August 6th, 2007 #7
AlbionMP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post

Like you 'Creatards' have done anything greater than getting arrested for idiocy like having racist tattooed on your forehead. Personally I believe all 'Creatards' should have it branded on their forehead, so much for the bowel movement. I heard from one of your associates Lloyd, that you got fired from your job as a grocery clerk for stealing produce. You make a nigger look moral.
Look here spoon head, the day you profess what you believe in, is the day you can hark on about morals to somebody else.

Old August 6th, 2007 #8
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Actually I have never had a problem with most the Odinist or Atheist. I also don't try to convert anyone.

As an Odinist, I likewise can get along just fine with Identity Christians, aside from a few of the dimwitted assholes of stormfront. It seems that other CIs hate them, too.

Unfortunately, in the past I was dumb enough to believe the bullshit that the creaturds preach about White christianity.

Most of the White world is christian. What right do I have to tell people that they should abandon centuries of tradition? Even as a non-christian, I'm not sure I really want that part of European culture to change.

Old August 6th, 2007 #9
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
As an Odinist, I likewise can get along just fine with Identity Christians, aside from a few of the dimwitted assholes of stormfront. It seems that other CIs hate them, too.

Unfortunately, in the past I was dumb enough to believe the bullshit that the creaturds preach about White christianity.

Most of the White world is christian. What right do I have to tell people that they should abandon centuries of tradition? Even as a non-christian, I'm not sure I really want that part of European culture to change.

Great, more anti White's...!

Answers:::

1) Odinism is as old as the White race is! Perhaps Odinism has been around for as long as 500,000 years! Those JEWS on a stick can't compete with that!!

2) If you are pro christian, then you are anti the White race!!

3) I have every right! And since I believe in might is right, if I could, I would put to death all these fucking losers!!

4) If you saw a White on dope, would you ignore it, or being a TRUE WRL, try to HELP them off this suicidal thing...?

5) You are an ARAer! No TRUE WRL is anti Creativity!! And, all my Odinist friend admire Klassen's writings!!!! So, there!! NAWWWWWWWWWWW

Old August 6th, 2007 #10
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:

Odinism is good! I like all that I read! It's just not for me...
Also, ODINISM IS WHITE!! christ-Insanity is JEWISH!!!!

Old August 10th, 2007 #11
T. Denton
Extreme is a good thing!

It could happen, but there'd have to be a lot more level-headedness than I see in the Movement currently. Whites need to set aside their differences and work together for their race, like the enemy is doing against us.

We are fragmented. We have been divided and conquered, and we will never again rise until we unite. It's that simple.

Fortunately, in the near future, the problem will intensify. It will continue to intensify until the point at which all Whites quit squabbling and infighting and join forces to end the problem. This is starting to happen already--Whites are finally taking note of the spic invasion, the coon crime, and the jew media, along with 9/11 and the wars for isntreal.

Unite under a common banner, or be consumed as insignificant individuals and groups. That's our choice. My choice: I'll gladly unite with all of you for the struggle ahead.

What say you?

Old August 11th, 2007 #12
JohnMc

Default Unity

You can not have unity with STUPID people.

Old August 11th, 2007 #13
AlbionMP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMc View Post
You can not have unity with STUPID people.
Let the Truth be known!

Old August 11th, 2007 #14
veronese_dissident

Quote:
It ain't gonna happen.

I agree with Jessica. It's not possible. There are too many people who are so immature, that they actually cannot even psychologically handle the emotion of the subject matter itself! When Bill White, or others, start attacking and rumor-mongering, quite frankly, I don't care. I have my own life, and don't give a rats ass about "movement people." Certainly not the leadership anyway. I couldn't care less if every last one of you hated my guts. This isn't my social life. Sometimes I carry out operations completely on my own. I don't have to ask nggrh8r, or the like, for permission. lol

Old August 11th, 2007 #15
AlbionMP...

The only way you can build unity, is by people committing to ONE IDEOLOGY.

Thread