VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 18th, 2008 #21
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissevil View Post
LOL a joke..your a fucking joke .fuck off you dyke cuntbag
How mature of you. Only those of higher status know my reason of hiding and portraying a different image for a certain period of time. Other than that, it's none of your concern. All you need to be concerned with is that I'm a joke and a dyke. hahahahah
"Political Correctness sets up rigid barriers to thought that block an open discussion oriented at solving a problem and thus diverts progress toward further intellectual development. " -Claus Nordbruch

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." -David Lane

www.thepoliticalcesspool.org

host James Edwards

Old June 18th, 2008 #22
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

so you "needed" to be a lesbian and have non white friends and an asian wife.. your full of shit. I have never in my life seen such a bullshit excuse to being found out. Thats all you can come up with?

Seriously do you expect anyone to believe that. We are white not stupid. As for the immature comment, I've been around for a while as you well know. I'm older, wiser and certainly not gonna cop your pathetic excuse for being a traitor to the very cause you claim to belong to.

and btw..your still portraying that image on your myspace page now you silly bitch

Old June 18th, 2008 #23
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
so you "needed" to be a lesbian and have non white friends and an asian wife.. your full of shit. I have never in my life seen such a bullshit excuse to being found out. Thats all you can come up with?

Seriously do you expect anyone to believe that. We are white not stupid. As for the immature comment, I've been around for a while as you well know. I'm older, wiser and certainly not gonna cop your pathetic excuse for being a traitor to the very cause you claim to belong to.
I never was a lesbian. I'm fully against it. And I don't care if you don't buy my "exuses". I don't give a damn if you've been around longer than I have. That doesn't make you aware of my personal life and personal reasons for hiding out. You've made your point. You don't support me and that's fine. But I still will do what I did before I left and will reach people and teach them new ways other than being judgmental fuck heads who don't know shit about unity and only measure each others seniority. It's lame. As far as the "my wife" in my picture album. That's the lead singer of the Yeah yeah yeahs. Karen O. It doesn't take a lesbian to notice a beautiful woman. I'm done explaining myself. If anyone has any further questions then email me at [email protected] so that it can be discussed personally.

Night for now
"Political Correctness sets up rigid barriers to thought that block an open discussion oriented at solving a problem and thus diverts progress toward further intellectual development. " -Claus Nordbruch

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." -David Lane

host James Edwards

Old June 18th, 2008 #24
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootgrl View Post
I do have friends of all colors.
The old way hasn't worked and won't work. The new generation, our youth, is what needs to be focused on.
I thought White Nationalism was about being white only. How can someone be depended on to eject non-whites from an area if they are friends with them? Could you eject a mixed race couple that you befriended or a woman with a non-white child that is a close friend?

How could non-whites respect a hard line racist? Everyone I have ever seen hated us for living.

The old ways have failed because to many people have black friends that causes them to think all backs are good. You can’t pick and choose when it comes to racism, it is either all the way or no go.

Old June 18th, 2008 #25
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
I thought White Nationalism was about being white only. How can someone be depended on to eject non-whites from an area if they are friends with them? Could you eject a mixed race couple that you befriended or a woman with a non-white child that is a close friend?

How could non-whites respect a hard line racist? Everyone I have ever seen hated us for living.

The old ways have failed because to many people have black friends that causes them to think all backs are good. You can’t pick and choose when it comes to racism, it is either all the way or no go.
Im in the music industry. The majority of my non white friends are producers and musicians. Every single one of them are well aware of my beliefs. Me being friends with them doesn't change and can't change the facts that I obtain concerning White Nationalism and the White struggle.

host James Edwards

Old June 18th, 2008 #26
molliemcguire

I have known more than a few of our folks in the WP music industry, and I can tell you, they don't befriend, talk to, or give the time of day to a mud "because they are producers" or "in the music industry". Your excuses are BS.
No White that has TRUE PRIDE and hope for our future and those of our children, would even think of it. IMO, you should take your infantile excuses, your freak friends and remain in the world of filth. You wouldn't survive one hour in a real White world. But alas, you are able to take advantage of the halfbreed frenzied world we live in. Enjoy it, for there is a day coming in which you will be expelled into the filthy river you belong in. Oh, and btw, the 'joke' is on you, not us.

Old June 18th, 2008 #27
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
Originally Posted by molliemcguire View Post
I have known more than a few of our folks in the WP music industry, and I can tell you, they don't befriend, talk to, or give the time of day to a mud "because they are producers" or "in the music industry". Your excuses are BS.
No White that has TRUE PRIDE and hope for our future and those of our children, would even think of it. IMO, you should take your infantile excuses, your freak friends and remain in the world of filth. You wouldn't survive one hour in a real White world. But alas, you are able to take advantage of the halfbreed frenzied world we live in. Enjoy it, for there is a day coming in which you will be expelled into the filthy river you belong in. Oh, and btw, the 'joke' is on you, not us.
lol What's so funny is that you have no clue what you're talking about. I associate myself with non Whites to further my music and art career. When I get to the top is when I will make music for Whites and art for Whites. You just look like an idiot who's wanting to chime in because you think it's the right thing to do at this point. And as far as your little "exelled into the filthy river you belong in" remark...you're a weirdo dude.

host James Edwards

Old June 18th, 2008 #28
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
lol What's so funny is that you have no clue what you're talking about. I associate myself with non Whites to further my music and art career. When I get to the top is when I will make music for Whites and art for Whites.
Strange course of action especially when considering the music and art of non whites is shit.

It would be like Alex Linder saying he associates with jews in the publishing business because he wants to further his writing career, never happen.

Old June 18th, 2008 #29
brutus

Hello Bootgirl

Nice to see you posting again.

I just wanted to let you know that you were one of the first posters on this forum to recognize the value of YouTube as a means to get our message out. And I think that you're somewhat responsible for many other's subsequent involvement in the production of proWhite videos, whether or not they'll come right out and admit it.

Because you've been a trend setter in this new medium for our cause, you should expect the flack that comes along with it. It'll come from all quarters.

I also wanted to let you know that you're contributions are significant.

brutus

Old June 18th, 2008 #30
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Hello Bootgirl

I just wanted to let you know that you were one of the first posters on this forum to recognize the value of YouTube as a means to get our message out. And I think that you're somewhat responsible for many other's subsequent involvement in the production of proWhite videos, whether or not they'll come right out and admit it.

Because you've been a trend setter in this new medium for our cause, you should expect the flack that comes along with it. It'll come from all quarters.

brutus

Thank you very much Brutus. I appreciate that. And of course I expected the flack coming back out of no where. But thank you for your compliments and it's nice to hear from people like you.

host James Edwards

Old June 18th, 2008 #31
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Strange course of action especially when considering the music and art of non whites is shit.

It would be like Alex Linder saying he associates with jews in the publishing business because he wants to further his writing career, never happen.
Well I'm trying to bring a certain European genre called trip hop mixed with grunge genre to my state. I have to work with a lot of turntabalists.

host James Edwards

Old June 18th, 2008 #32
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Hello Bootgirl

brutus

ASSKISSER..

bootslut race traitor..YOU EXPECT FLACK..your a fucking lesbian race traitor cuntbag..expect flack and a fucken kick to the face when the time comes for us to sort out the trashy slags from the real white women. You made a video.but your a fucking lesbian and you have NIGGERS as friends.

Day of the rope cant come soon enough for people/women like you. It's people like you who have fucked our race thinking that niggers and other races will do anything to aid a white. Proves to me you are nothing but a stupid airhead who likes to be on camera for attention (I've yet to see you say anything of significance on those videos).

and secret undercover race traitor lesbian huh

higher up people than me know why..
OMFG there is a covert race traitor lesbian terrorist infiltration team

Your so full of shit its coming out your mouth. You were hiding yet your myspace was in full view ( until people started seeing it then it was made private) but you were hiding. Words fail me for how pathetic your excuses are. Die in a fire you stupid whore.

Old June 18th, 2008 #33
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Well I'm trying to bring a certain European genre called trip hop mixed with grunge genre to my state. I have to work with a lot of turntabalists.

LOL....."Turntableist".

A fucking record player is not a musical instrument.

This is what our country has come to, people playing guitar hero and scratching records instead of playing a real guitar or piano or drums. The corporate utopia! A bunch of drooling morons using their proprietary products and having only limited skills within the boundaries of their tv marketed products.

Sounds like you had one too many boots to the head.

Old June 18th, 2008 #34
may
poppycock

Quote:
She sounds like a fucking idiot.

Old June 18th, 2008 #35
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Thumbs up

Quote:
ASSKISSER..

bootslut race traitor..YOU EXPECT FLACK..your a fucking lesbian race traitor cuntbag..expect flack and a fucken kick to the face when the time comes for us to sort out the trashy slags from the real white women. You made a video.but your a fucking lesbian and you have NIGGERS as friends.

Day of the rope cant come soon enough for people/women like you. It's people like you who have fucked our race thinking that niggers and other races will do anything to aid a white. Proves to me you are nothing but a stupid airhead who likes to be on camera for attention (I've yet to see you say anything of significance on those videos).

and secret undercover race traitor lesbian huh

higher up people than me know why..
OMFG there is a covert race traitor lesbian terrorist infiltration team

Your so full of shit its coming out your mouth. You were hiding yet your myspace was in full view ( until people started seeing it then it was made private) but you were hiding. Words fail me for how pathetic your excuses are. Die in a fire you stupid whore.
Oh, well little miss "evil"...you represented White women just beautifully in your little attention grabbing script.

It seemed to went WAYYYY over your head what I was explaining. But that's ok I understand people like you. -pats you on the head-

Stop being so angry and hateful to try and come off as some bad ass because you're not. You're one sad individual who's nothing more than a flake not wanting pretty, smart young white women to step in and get attention that you obviously want. It's so transparent that it's sad. So go stare at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you're beautiful.

On a more serious note......

Make a video pretty pretty please. And let's hear what you have to say to the White people to awaken them. Let's see if you can do a better job. Yes, this is a challenge. There's a new generation out there that I can reach that you can't. You're such a pathetic mess that you come in a forum and hang on my every word wanting to bash a young White Nationalist woman that you can't even represent yourself correctly. If you make videos you'll not only run off ones who need to be educated but probably get kicked out of the movement yourself. lmao Your eyes are closed, my dear. So is your brain.

host James Edwards

Old June 18th, 2008 #36
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

You aren't a white nationalist woman..you are a lesbian and race traitor. That makes you ugly. I'm a mother and wife and I don't need to make an attention grabbing video. Way over my head..you have admitted having nigger friends. thats not over my head at all . The kind of attention you get isn't something I'm interested in at all. I'm happily married and my husband tells me I'm beautiful everyday.

As for your serious note

I prefer to make videos that tell the message without needing me to be in them, the cause speaks for itself. But you go right ahead and think that your videos are doing any good.

I am angry and hateful. I know this. Any white person who isn't needs their head read. Kicked out of the movement..the "movement is not what I'm interested in anyway..it's the future for my children and my heritage. So stick your challenge up your arse. If i was to make a video it wouldn't be cos some dyke nigger loving bitch "challenged" me to do so.

My eyes are wide open especially when it comes to stupid bitches and pathetic excuses. Go fix your boob scars and die in a fire. Race traitor fag.

Old June 18th, 2008 #37
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
With another outstanding video! I vote to make Boots the Video Director of VNN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRZm6lrJTfM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRZm6lrJTfM
Taken down already.

Old June 18th, 2008 #38
varg

She's full of shit, she was saying she's Bisexual last december when she was in hiding.

(replaced names)
Quote:
Conversation with bootgrl at 12/8/2007 7:30:15 PM
(7:30:15 PM) bootgrl: How have u been?
(7:30:23 PM) varg: hi
(7:30:31 PM) varg: pretty good, you?
(7:32:19 PM) bootgrl: Pretty damn good. Been workin and stuff.
(7:32:29 PM) varg: nice
(7:34:08 PM) bootgrl: R uu still in the 'movement'? ....
(7:34:28 PM) varg: in what way
(7:35:23 PM) bootgrl: Bleh.
(7:35:56 PM) varg: ive never eally been in any movement
(7:35:57 PM) varg: hehe
(9:47:26 PM) bootgrl: Fuck the movement lol jews gottem where they want them seriously
(9:47:42 PM) varg: jews got them where?
(9:49:04 PM) bootgrl: And they dont even know it
(9:49:20 PM) varg: not sure what you mean
(9:49:57 PM) varg: i dont need to be a part of any group or movement to be for my heritige and wanting to work for our interests
(9:50:52 PM) bootgrl: Meaning ...nevermind lol
(9:53:03 PM) bootgrl: Yeh thats how i am but they wanted to put me n the spotlight ...i liked it at first but it isnt what i wanted
(9:55:14 PM) varg: hm probably just because the movement is 80% men
(9:55:18 PM) varg: er lonely men anyway hehe
(9:55:30 PM) varg: of course a pretty girl would get put in the spotlight
(9:55:40 PM) bootgrl: Im not apart of it anyway im sure u already know. Rumors that im a lesbian
(9:55:52 PM) varg: well i dont believe rumors
(9:55:59 PM) varg: but.. are you?
(9:57:50 PM) varg: i get disenchanted with the movement sometimes.. but its just impossible for me to ignore whats going on.... soemtimes i wish i could but i cant
(9:58:17 PM) varg: knowing our people are being killed off pretty much. dunno i just cant ignore that
(9:59:17 PM) bootgrl: No. Maybe bi but it depends

(9:59:29 PM) varg: maybe bi?
(9:59:31 PM) varg: how can you be maybe hehe
(2:04:29 AM) bootgrl: I guess that means that im sort of confused that i like girls like that or something lol

(2:04:44 AM) varg: do you really think you do?
(2:04:52 AM) varg: i really think a lot of girls who claim to be bisexual
(2:04:54 AM) varg: arent really
(2:04:59 AM) varg: they just do it from pressure
(2:05:08 AM) varg: from the media.. it being the 'in' thing in popular culture
(2:05:17 AM) varg: and that they are told guys find it hot and that it will get them attention
(2:05:29 AM) varg: i think a very few are really actually sexually attracted to other women
(2:06:27 AM) bootgrl: I guess. Lol pressure from what? M not presured. I just like girls like that
(2:06:49 AM) varg: have you ever since you were little?
(2:07:02 AM) varg: pressure from popular culture saying that is the cool / popular thing to be
(6:13:09 PM) bootgrl: Yea it was ever since i was little. My first sexual expierience was with a girl. Nothing an influence me. Im just me.

(2:45:02 AM) bootgrl: I do prefer gys but guys suck ass

Old June 18th, 2008 #39
varg

Now lets see some of the hypocrisy of the male WN's who find male faggotry revolting, but make exceptions with women.

Old June 18th, 2008 #40
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Now lets see some of the hypocrisy of the male WN's who find male faggotry revolting, but make exceptions with women.
They'll show up.Along with the losers who shriek about White women doing niggers,while they,themselves see nothing wrong with putting it to a zipperhead (or a mexican).

Closed Thread

Thread