Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 12th, 2009 #1
George Witzgall

Default good big cheap truck

I need a good big cheap pickup truck for hauling dirt and trash and furniture and hardware and rocks, etc...

I want the biggest and toughest production pickup you can get (used) for 10K, the most bang for the buck. what should I get?

I'mma get a F-350 Super Duty.

Last edited by George Witzgall; October 12th, 2009 at 11:41 PM.

Old October 13th, 2009 #2
George Witzgall

I like this one:
2000 Ford F450 stake 10 feet stake body 5 speed manual gas - $7997 (DC MD VA 20110)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-12, 2:14PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is in excellent running condition it has a V10 engine very strong gas and it has 102707 miles this has a lot of work done to it and it is ready to work fresh service come and take it home today get use for construction or trash lot of use please contact Jorge Hernandez 703-843-4825
hablo su idioma para hacer su compra mas facil

Old October 13th, 2009 #3
Gabry Ponte
Banned

You live in Northern VA George?

Old October 13th, 2009 #4
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
You live in Northern VA George?
montgomery county, maryland.

Old October 28th, 2009 #5
bob caymen
Banned

I drive a 3500 07 Dodge, but for real heavy work. Get yourself an Army deuce and a half. Six wheel drive, Diesel, two and a half ton load cap, can go anywhere and most have a huge winch up front. This and you can get them between 3 and 5 grand. Can't go wrong.

Old October 28th, 2009 #6
Gabry Ponte
Banned

How about a classic BMW 2002 series? 4 speed 2 door. I am selling one for less then 3k. They look like this from 1968-1976. But this one below is a turbo and sells from 20k-65k.

[/QUOTE]

Old December 14th, 2009 #7
wwelvis

Post THIS web site gas what you want

THIS web site is the place to buy a car or trucks www.govdeals.com try it it changes eack week. www.govdeals.com or www.gsa.gov

Old December 14th, 2009 #8
Kievsky

Do you have a junk hauling business, George?

Old December 15th, 2009 #9
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Do you have a junk hauling business, George?
this year I've started buying houses and fixing 'em up and doing landscaping work on them to rent them out (well only one so far). plus I do a lot of gardening, and I also maintain my parents yard (~1 acre) and do housework for them. I spend a lot of time at home depot and goodwill stores (for furniture) and do some yardsaling and scavenging at the dump.

my particular garden is very clayey, and I can get basically free sand (wash-off) at the quarry (it's nice serpentinite, a semi-precious mineral btw), so I like to dump some in my garden when they have it. also haul lots of rocks and bricks.

Old December 25th, 2009 #10
Kyrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
this year I've started buying houses and fixing 'em up and doing landscaping work on them to rent them out (well only one so far). plus I do a lot of gardening, and I also maintain my parents yard (~1 acre) and do housework for them. I spend a lot of time at home depot and goodwill stores (for furniture) and do some yardsaling and scavenging at the dump.

my particular garden is very clayey, and I can get basically free sand (wash-off) at the quarry (it's nice serpentinite, a semi-precious mineral btw), so I like to dump some in my garden when they have it. also haul lots of rocks and bricks.
While you're whizzing around hauling junk and mowing lawns, would you also do us a favor and stop being gay on VNN? We know you're closeted, and we'd like you to stay that way.

Old February 18th, 2010 #11
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Or, at least wrap the pickup in some thin, brightly-colored rubber packaging, in order to attract equally-inclined clientel

Old July 11th, 2014 #12
A defend

Does the term "stfu georgie" resonate?

Old July 12th, 2014 #13
A defend

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post

Sounds impressive georgie. We pay a special kid like you ten bucks to mow the yard. If you do better we will hire you. What the hell is "clayey" anyway? Is that next "sanderier" in the thesaurus? If you can do handywork and dust we can put you into our rentals too. Be sure to be neat however, we fired the last not so skilled boy we had for tracking in mud.

Old July 12th, 2014 #14
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Instead of firing him, you could have simply hosed down that skilled boy. It doesn't necessarily have to be with warm water.

Old July 12th, 2014 #15
A defend

We will consider that in future. They are getting hard to replace recently since they make more money on welfare than working now. LOL!

Old July 13th, 2014 #16
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Not only is welfare more lucrative. Welfare agents don't object to recipients tracking in mud, since they're not the ones who end up vacuum-cleaning and mopping.

Thread