VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 12th, 2012 #21
John Shepard
Commander

Yes they are.

Concepts such as "word is bond" or "bros before hoes" have no meaning to women as they aren't idealogically driven creatures by nature like men, they don't have such "honor codes" and look at men who do as silly little boys that just aren't being practical.

Rather their overall goal as a gender is to increase their status + become socially acceptable.

Well its ultimately the men that shape a society women live in and what the men create of that society the women will mold themselves to best fit into.

So if strong white males create a society with beautiful architecture, rules and value systems and exclude niggers and jews from entrance, if these white men themselves honor and hold chivalry in high esteem as well culture and fashion the women will mold themselves to this type of society by dressing well and having class and dignity and appear overall to be improved as a gender though its not that they were improved so much as they were simply removed from a cultural sewer and placed in a healthier more uplifting environment as their nature fundamentally conforms them to whatever society that they are living in.

If weak beta male whites and hysterical jewish beta males have control of a society the rules are changed to benefit niggers and other mud races at the expense of whites and degeneracy, filth and decay and lack of morals are then promoted as the ultimate good as well nigger worship and when in this sewer of a society the natural female which is to say an animal that is a natural status climber and socialite will mold herself to match her environment for acceptability purposes and she'll end up being a collosal piece of trash having molded herself in the degrading image of a Lindsay Lohan or Kesha.

So at base women are amoral and practical and focus on how to reasonably get themselves what they want without allowing pesky moral codes to get in their way that regularly trip up men who often obsess on such things...and I'm not saying women will necessarily break the law to get what they want just that they don't get as hung up on moralizing and codes as we men have a tendency to do as is our nature.

Its the different minds of men and women really.

Women= frivelous seekers of pleasure and acceptance as well social status.
Men= logical thinkers with some form of a code/rules for living.

Ultimately I believe in evolutionary psychology as it pertains to humans.

And that means that even though a strong alpha male white society would produce a better quality white woman, at the end of the day that society still doesn't change her fundamental amoral nature it just structured it in a more favorable light to men.

So ultimately its up to white men to change the degenerate destructive jewish society that we live in today to a much healthier white aryan society to influence women's amoral nature to bring about a better behaving white woman than exists today as the new norm rather than the rare exception to the rule of all the female trash that presently surrounds us modelled after Lady Scuzzbucket and Whoredonna.

White men not minding the store (remaining ever vigilant in guard of our country) have allowed jews to manipulate white women's natural amorality to destructive ends.

We need to regain control of our own country before we can ever begin turning women's nature back towards our good which would also end up being good for them as well.

For example regaining control of our country would allow us to end the portrayel of white men as inept beta male weaklings on television and remove all the jewish promotion of niggers as the new alpha male off of television and begin creating our own propaganda which would make it cool for whites to start families and white women to be mothers while drugs, alcohol and partying until you're half dead would be portrayed as uncool lowlife and degenerate. Having control of the media and creating a new socially acceptable goal to reach for would cause the naturally status and acceptance seeking white female to completely restructure her value system to get what she naturally requires.
All I know is, when the jews finally genocide us and the chinks take over Africa (and presumably the world eventually) the Niggers will be telling stories of a magic people the "color of the clouds" who left the planet.

Old January 12th, 2012 #22
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Are women amoral?

When in doubt, check it out.

Just do a google image search for "meth addict" and compare the number of women you see vs. the number of men:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...H4zBtgfkz4SlAg

Old January 13th, 2012 #23
Susan

Haha. Whenever Mike 'Tard or Steveb start losing an argument and/or have no intelligent retort, they resort to made up personal attacks. Two over the hill middle aged frumps posting away on the internet day and night, night and day, no life, no girlfriend, no wife, no life.

Poor guys. I guess it's pretty demoralizing when you look down there and see some shriveled up thing just hanging there, purposeless now. lol

I think I've told you all multiple times here about my experience at my own high school reunions down through the years. All the females continued to look great: slim, youthful looking, very few facial lines, still pretty long hair, still totally recognizable from high school.

And then...there were the guys. Many totally unrecognizable due to receding hairlines, paunchy bellies, creases in the face around the eyes, walking pictures of what smoking and drinking over many years will do to a person's outside. But, aside from the addictions, men just naturally don't age as well as women on the outside.

Most women, however, continue to love their husbands, despite the fact that many don't look that great as they get older. Because for most women, their feelings for their husbands go a little deeper than just the physical part of the relationship.

Oh well, it's not my problem, so enough for now.

But, I would be remiss if I didn't shout out a personal welcome to newcomer Steven Atkins:

Welcome to VNN: We Hate Jews, Niggers and all their ilk. For sure. But most of all, and never, ever doubt this,

We Hate Women.

Old January 13th, 2012 #24
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Haha. Whenever Mike 'Tard or Steveb start losing an argument and/or have no intelligent retort, they resort to made up personal attacks. Two over the hill middle aged frumps posting away on the internet day and night, night and day, no life, no girlfriend, no wife, no life.

Poor guys. I guess it's pretty demoralizing when you look down there and see some shriveled up thing just hanging there, purposeless now. lol

I think I've told you all multiple times here about my experience at my own high school reunions down through the years. All the females continued to look great: slim, youthful looking, very few facial lines, still pretty long hair, still totally recognizable from high school.

And then...there were the guys. Many totally unrecognizable due to receding hairlines, paunchy bellies, creases in the face around the eyes, walking pictures of what smoking and drinking over many years will do to a person's outside. But, aside from the addictions, men just naturally don't age as well as women on the outside.

Most women, however, continue to love their husbands, despite the fact that many don't look that great as they get older. Because for most women, their feelings for their husbands go a little deeper than just the physical part of the relationship.

Oh well, it's not my problem, so enough for now.

But, I would be remiss if I didn't shout out a personal welcome to newcomer Steven Atkins:

Welcome to VNN: We Hate Jews, Niggers and all their ilk. For sure. But most of all, and never, ever doubt this,

We Hate Women.
I have a great deal of respect for some women.

Like those who remain virgins until they marry, and remain faithful to their husband for the rest of their lives, keep themselves up, and don't let themselves go.

As for the rest....

not so much.

Old January 13th, 2012 #25
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

We Hate Women.
Well that is just a nonsensical comment.

Sorry, Susan, this is not Stormfront, and we shall not form a cult around the female for your own pleasure.

To be perfectly honest, I think that any decent forum would hold both men and women with reproach. Either sex has been rather degenerate in the past half-century. Women are simply more prone to do it in a certain, amoral fashion.

Old January 13th, 2012 #26
Andersson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Well that is just a nonsensical comment.

Sorry, Susan, this is not Stormfront, and we shall not form a cult around the female for your own pleasure.

To be perfectly honest, I think that any decent forum would hold both men and women with reproach. Either sex has been rather degenerate in the past half-century. Women are simply more prone to do it in a certain, amoral fashion.
No one is asking for a cult to form around the female, we're asking for respect.. there is space between the two extremes.

Old January 13th, 2012 #27
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersson View Post
No one is asking for a cult to form around the female, we're asking for respect.. there is space between the two extremes.
Respect must be earned, it requires adherence to certain behaviors and the avoidance of others. For a woman behaviors to avoid include being promiscuous, self-indulgent, demanding, etc.

Old January 13th, 2012 #28
Andersson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Respect must be earned, it requires adherence to certain behaviors and the avoidance of others. For a woman behaviors to avoid include being promiscuous, self-indulgent, demanding, etc.
I don't even mean respect, but to be at least treated like a human and not an object. I'm certainly not promiscuous, I cringe at the thought of being that way, and I always put my loved ones before me... but I demand to be treated like a human being, and not an object.

Men aren't better then women. Men earn respect by not being promiscuous, self-indulgent, demanding, etc. either. The basic standards apply to both genders. No woman will respect a man who is promiscuous and selfish.

I'm sorry if I come off the wrong way.

Old January 13th, 2012 #29
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I don't even mean respect, but to be at least treated like a human and not an object. I'm certainly not promiscuous, I cringe at the thought of being that way, and I always put my loved ones before me... but I demand to be treated like a human being, and not an object.

Men aren't better then women. Men earn respect by not being promiscuous, self-indulgent, demanding, etc. either. The basic standards apply to both genders. No woman will respect a man who is promiscuous and selfish.

I'm sorry if I come off the wrong way.
Who said anything about men being promiscuous or self-indulgent?

Old January 13th, 2012 #30
Andersson
Banned

Quote:
Who said anything about men being promiscuous or self-indulgent?
No one, but the standard is the same for both genders... at least for me.

You're a guy and sleep with 500 people? I have no respect for you.

You're a girl and sleep with 500 people? I haven no respect for you either.

Old January 13th, 2012 #31
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
No one, but the standard is the same for both genders... at least for me.

You're a guy and sleep with 500 people? I have no respect for you.

You're a girl and sleep with 500 people? I haven no respect for you either.

Anyone who has slept with 500 people needs to permanently be held in a decontamination chamber.

Old January 13th, 2012 #32
Andersson
Banned

Quote:
Anyone who has slept with 500 people needs to permanently be held in a decontamination chamber.
We finally agree on something... I personally plan on having one sexual partner in my life, and I'm pretty proud of this.

Old January 13th, 2012 #33
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Don't engage her. Steven.
She's been known to PM topless pics of herself to male posters (fried-egg titties)
As well as ceaselessly badger for help paying her 'lectric bill.
I think that in the case of women that's an all around internet thing. Email nudie pics to some unsuspecting chump and then ask for money for food, car insurance, electric bill, you name it. You would think that to most guys this shakedown would be patently obvious but pussy has a way of short circuiting the male brain.

Last edited by Steve B; January 13th, 2012 at 06:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Old January 13th, 2012 #34
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
I think that in the case of women that's an all around internet thing. Email nudie pics to some unsuspecting chump and then ask for money for food, car insurance, electric bill, you name it. You would think that to most guys this shakedown would be patently obvious but pussy has a way or short circulating the male brain.
Only to a certain extent.

Everything that is best served fresh comes with an expiration date.

Old January 13th, 2012 #35
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
We finally agree on something... I personally plan on having one sexual partner in my life, and I'm pretty proud of this.
That is a goal I can definately respect a woman for adhering to.

Old January 14th, 2012 #36
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile You Will Never Be a Rock Star

Quote:
That is merely a beginning rock star. Some have reported having sex with 20,000 women.

Old January 14th, 2012 #37
Andersson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
That is merely a beginning rock star. Some have reported having sex with 20,000 women.
Anyone should be ashamed of having sex with anything more then 10 people, in my opinion.

Old January 14th, 2012 #38
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Anyone should be ashamed of having sex with anything more then 10 people, in my opinion.
A woman should be ashamed to have sex with more than one man.

Old January 14th, 2012 #39
Andersson
Banned

Quote:
A woman should be ashamed to have sex with more than one man.
It's mathematically impossible for men to have sex with multiple women but women to only have sex with one man.

Seriously though, the standards don't change for this. A lot of sexual partners is disgusting and no sane person wants to be with someone who probably has loads of STD's and is likely to cheat.

The thought of having something inside of me that's been in 50 other people is disgusting, just saying.

Old January 14th, 2012 #40
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
It's mathematically impossible for men to have sex with multiple women but women to only have sex with one man.

Seriously though, the standards don't change for this. A lot of sexual partners is disgusting and no sane person wants to be with someone who probably has loads of STD's and is likely to cheat.

The thought of having something inside of me that's been in 50 other people is disgusting, just saying.
That would be true if number of women = number of men. Which, in the real world, has a probability of 0.00000000000000000000000000001.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Thread