VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 25th, 2005 #21
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Good, I take it he's got your mailing address from the last batch, let him know if it's otherwise.

TAA2 looks great, you're going to love it!
Just wait til you see the real thing, A.E. It is absolutely breathtaking to every jew-wise Aryan, and super persuasive to the lemmings who will read it. (Thanks again for your latest donation of $64 - I'll get a batch in the mail to ya).

Old April 26th, 2005 #22
Rounder

Default Tabloid Issue 2 Up-Date

I checked my PO box yesterday. No money or tabloid orders were received. I've received money from only 3 people since TAA 2 was printed and announced last Thursday. (From AE, Alex Linder, and H.R.H from PA).

Whirlwind stated today on another thread that he'd mailed me money last Wednesday. I say he's a liar, and trying to cause mistrust. I post the screen names or initials of every single person who mails me money, and I have since day one in October 04. And I mail the receipts of expenditures to Alex after I close the books for each tabloid edition, for his verification and file.

I challenged Whirlwind to PROVE he sent me money by posting or PM'ing me his initials and town/city from which the money was mailed. We'll see if he does. I also sent him a PM, asking the same thing, and calling him a liar.

No one will accuse me of being a thief, and get by with it.

NOTE: I mailed out another 620 copies of TAA #2 this morning, as follows:

Kievski - 250 copies
R.S. from the New England states - 250 copies
S.R.H. from PA - 100 copies
AE - 20 copies

Bringing the total of TAA 2's mailed out to 3,770 copies. Who's next to pledge support ??

Old April 27th, 2005 #23
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Thumbs up

I'm good for another $32. Will have it in the mail by the end of the week.

Old April 27th, 2005 #24
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
I checked my PO box yesterday. No money or tabloid orders were received. I've received money from only 3 people since TAA 2 was printed and announced last Thursday. (From AE, Alex Linder, and H.R.H from PA).

Whirlwind stated today on another thread that he'd mailed me money last Wednesday. I say he's a liar, and trying to cause mistrust. I post the screen names or initials of every single person who mails me money, and I have since day one in October 04. And I mail the receipts of expenditures to Alex after I close the books for each tabloid edition, for his verification and file.

I challenged Whirlwind to PROVE he sent me money by posting or PM'ing me his initials and town/city from which the money was mailed. We'll see if he does. I also sent him a PM, asking the same thing, and calling him a liar.

No one will accuse me of being a thief, and get by with it.

NOTE: I mailed out another 620 copies of TAA #2 this morning, as follows:

Kievski - 250 copies
R.S. from the New England states - 250 copies
S.R.H. from PA - 100 copies
AE - 20 copies

Bringing the total of TAA 2's mailed out to 3,770 copies. Who's next to pledge support ??
Thanks. People just take a look at this thing. Freakin awesome! You could leave a couple in Starbucks, put em on a table, or two, maybe right under a local paper for cover, or slipped inbetween, something like that. Imagine laying these down at a spring sports event at a local college or something, incredible opportunities await for real life interaction and recruitment!

Old April 27th, 2005 #25
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
I'm good for another $32. Will have it in the mail by the end of the week.
Excellent, JoeSixPack. You also sent me $32 in February. Many thanks and Hail Victory to ya !!

Old April 27th, 2005 #26
Rounder

Hey AE !!! Derrick stated in another thread that he acknowledged your offer to purchase tabloids for him to distribute, and that he'd PM me his address when he returns from Germany.

Who's next to pledge support for VNN's tabloid newspaper project ???

Old April 27th, 2005 #27
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Hey AE !!! Derrick stated in another thread that he acknowledged your offer to purchase tabloids for him to distribute, and that he'd PM me his address when he returns from Germany.

Who's next to pledge support for VNN's tabloid newspaper project ???
great,

Hey that Flynn, what a stud huh? You know Linder's got an extra to feed!

Old April 28th, 2005 #28
Rounder

Quote:
great,

Hey that Flynn, what a stud huh? You know Linder's got an extra to feed!
Nothing personal, AE. And I'm not trying to be facetious, but I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Old April 29th, 2005 #29
Rounder

Default Tabloid Edition #2 Update !!!

I mailed out 575 tabloids today (400 more to Alex, and 175 more to Hibernian) plus a few singles to selected individuals.

I received money in today's mail, as follows:

$64.00 from Alfred for 200 tabloids and for donation.
$50.00 from R.H. for 350 tabloids
$16.00 from Toni for 100 tabloids
$20.00 from Paul Drake for 10 tabloids and for donation
$32.00 from G.I. from NC for 200 tabloids (already shipped)
$32.00 from Ron Doggett for 200 tabloids (already shipped)

(I also received $2 for single copy, resulting from that paid ad I ran in American Free Press. 8 orders received from that one $20 ad, thus far.)

Many thanks to the aforementioned LOYAL VNN'ers. Who's next to pledge ?? We need distributors and financial contributors. If you can't distribute yourself, then donate. We have volunteers with less funds, who will distribute tabloids in your name.

100 copies. . . .$16.00 total
200 copies. . . . $32.00 total

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785

Old April 29th, 2005 #30
Rounder

Default Question for R.H. from Florida

I received $50 in today's mail from R.H. from Florida, but I'm not sure whether it's for donation, for tabloids, or partially for both. No instructions to me were included. Just an envelope and a check stating: "For Tabloids".

Unless someone convinces me otherwise, I'll just mail R.H. 350 tabloids. But I do hate wasting them, which may be the case, if R.H. only wants a few copies and the rest to go as donation.

How about it Alex, AE, ......anybody ??? (Is R.H. perhaps a member of this forum? If so, I'd appreciate a PM, advising me what to do).

Now then, who's the next LOYAL VNN'er, with the will of his jew-wise convictions, sufficiently genuine to pledge support for VNN's tabloid newspaper project??? Talk to me !!!

Old April 30th, 2005 #31
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
I received $50 in today's mail from R.H. from Florida, but I'm not sure whether it's for donation, for tabloids, or partially for both. No instructions to me were included. Just an envelope and a check stating: "For Tabloids".

Unless someone convinces me otherwise, I'll just mail R.H. 350 tabloids. But I do hate wasting them, which may be the case, if R.H. only wants a few copies and the rest to go as donation.

How about it Alex, AE, ......anybody ??? (Is R.H. perhaps a member of this forum? If so, I'd appreciate a PM, advising me what to do).

Now then, who's the next LOYAL VNN'er, with the will of his jew-wise convictions, sufficiently genuine to pledge support for VNN's tabloid newspaper project??? Talk to me !!!
I would say that if you have ANYTHING at all which suggests it's to buy tabloids, make sure you send them. The first time you miss an order, it will probably be plastered all over cyberspace by your "detractors." Suggest you send him $50 worth of TAA tabloids!

Old April 30th, 2005 #32
Rounder

Quote:
I would say that if you have ANYTHING at all which suggests it's to buy tabloids, make sure you send them. The first time you miss an order, it will probably be plastered all over cyberspace by your "detractors." Suggest you send him $50 worth of TAA tabloids!
Thanks for your advice, A.E.

How's next to pledge support ???

Old April 30th, 2005 #33
Rounder

The R.H. misunderstanding has been cleared up. His generous donation of $50 is meant as donation to enable me to mail tabloids to our volunteer distributors free of charge.

Nothing in my PO box today. And I'm mighty stressed about it. I'm deprived tonite of my ritual of carefully placing tabloids inside shipping containers, including extra WN "goodies", taping containers securely, affixing addresses, then lovingly stacking containers in the center of my living room, preparatory to hauling them to post office for mailing to our loyal VNN'ers.

Woe is me. Life is not good. . . .

Old April 30th, 2005 #34
Ron Doggett

Quote:
The R.H. misunderstanding has been cleared up. His generous donation of $50 is meant as donation to enable me to mail tabloids to our volunteer distributors free of charge.

Nothing in my PO box today. And I'm mighty stressed about it. I'm deprived tonite of my ritual of carefully placing tabloids inside shipping containers, including extra WN "goodies", taping containers securely, affixing addresses, then lovingly stacking containers in the center of my living room, preparatory to hauling them to post office for mailing to our loyal VNN'ers.

Woe is me. Life is not good. . . .
Looks like I'm going to have to order more. Come on folks lets get this tabloid project moving. If we all did more positive things for our race instead of bitching about what different organizations are doing we would get alot further. Now lets get back on track and order some tabloids, you can get 100 for 16.00 bucks who is going to go broke doing that.

Old April 30th, 2005 #35
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
Looks like I'm going to have to order more. Come on folks lets get this tabloid project moving. If we all did more positive things for our race instead of bitching about what different organizations are doing we would get alot further. Now lets get back on track and order some tabloids, you can get 100 for 16.00 bucks who is going to go broke doing that.
This could well be the best post I have read in a month.

Old May 1st, 2005 #36
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
Never fear, Ron. Our LOYAL VNN'ers will distribute the entire 20,000 copies, I have no doubt. I've already mailed out 4,400 to reliable distributors. Hell, I'd distribute them all myself in 2-3 months, if I had to. I've already distributed 1,100 Truth-at-Last newspapers, and 800 American Free Press newspapers, all containing typed lists of 10 of our best WN websites, in less than the past month. (Those who doubt it should phone AFP at 202-544-5977 and Dr Ed Fields at 770-919-1252 for verification). And I've got 500 TAAs all rolled up and ready to go, when weather permits.

VNN's problem is not with distributors, it's with financial contributors. Our volunteer distributors would get out 20,000 copies every month if we had the money to pay for them.

Now then, who's next to pledge support ??

100 copies. . . . $16.00 total

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785 (Phone me - We'll badmouth the kikes and mongrels)

Those who prefer ordering from Alex, should do so at:

Alex Linder
PO Box 101,
Kirksville, MO 63501

Old May 4th, 2005 #37
Rounder

Default Tabloid #2 Update !!

$80 came in today's mail (I check my PO box twice weekly, btw).

Proud White Guy - $50 (for 10 tabloids and donation)

8 Man - $10 (for 1 tabloid and for donation)

D. K. from Minnesota ($20 for donation)

Many thanks to these three LOYAL VNN'ers. (D.K. leads all VNN'ers, by far, in financial contributions to the Tabloid Project, with a whooping $1,100 total. D.K.'s attached letter will be posted in Main Discussion Forum).

Who's next to pledge:

100 copies. . . . $16.00 total

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

or to:

Alex Linder
POB 101,
Kirksville, MO 63501

Old May 5th, 2005 #38
Rounder

Quote:
Nothing personal, AE. And I'm not trying to be facetious, but I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
ATTENTION A.E. !!! Re-reading my above post, I can see it sounds a bit insulting. I didn't mean it to be when I posted it. Hope you're not offended.

Also, I made an error in my previous post. Total contributions by D.K. from Minnesota should read $1,120 not $1,100. I forgot to include the $20 I received from him in today's mail.

Old May 7th, 2005 #39
blueskies
Banned

Glenn,I'm mailing 50$ today. sorry for the delay.had few other things to care of first.

Old May 7th, 2005 #40
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Duce
Glenn,I'm mailing 50$ today. sorry for the delay.had few other things to care of first.
Excellent, El Duce. Judging from your previous two generous donations of $50 each, I knew you'd support issue #2, as well.

"Oh, Lord, why haven't you produced more White men like El Duce?"

Now then, with that little bit of wisdom, who's next to pledge support ??

Thread