Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 24th, 2005 #81
brutus

The Aryan Alternative distribution report

300 tabloids have been delivered to the newer subdivisions in the north Tampa Bay Florida suburban area. There are literally 10s of thousands more homes in these subdivisions. We are just scratching the surface.

The wife and I will keep hammering them as long as you can keep us supplied.

Old May 24th, 2005 #82
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus

300 tabloids have been delivered to the newer subdivisions in the north Tampa Bay Florida suburban area. There are literally 10s of thousands more homes in these subdivisions. We are just scratching the surface.

Whew !!! Good "lick" brutus. Congratulations on yet another successful raid. And to Jayna, as well. I'll bet they're doing St Vidas, knee-jerk fits over at Channel 8 TV in Tampa - like they did a few months ago. Oh, how I love to hear the jewsmedia bitch and moan "bout dem ole racists and anti-semites".

Every day we're not attacked by jewish press and TV hounds, is a day we've wasted.

Another 300 glorious TAAs will go out to you in today's mail.

Who's next to pledge support ?? We have a growing number of Volunteer Distributors who cannot always pay for all the TAAs they want to distribute. We therefore, need more financial contributors to help finance these brave, hard-working VNN distributors. Who's next to step forward with pledges ??

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785

100 copies. . . . $16.00 total
200 copies. . . . $32.00 total

Old May 24th, 2005 #83
Alex Linder
Administrator

Attaboy, Brutus!

Attaboy, Ron Doggett!

Attaboy, Rounder!

I understand we've got some TAA on the way to Chain?

Old May 24th, 2005 #84
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Attaboy, Brutus!

Attaboy, Ron Doggett!

Attaboy, Rounder!

I understand we've got some TAA on the way to Chain?
Yes, I mailed him 350 copies on May 16th. And PM'd you that I had because they were mailed 1st class and cost extra. He should have received them by last Friday or Saturday at the latest.

Old May 24th, 2005 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good. I know he'll hand them out, and that is ultimately the best way.

BTW, I have mailed out dozens of 1-3 copies to people who might benefit from reading our material. If you have names and addresses, send them my way, and I'll send as many as I can.

A single copy of TAA in 9x12 envelope lands exactly at 2.0 oz, which costs .60.

The way it works is that the first ounce is .37, and it's .23 for every ounce after that. So, most go out .60 or 1.06 or 1.29, when TAA of 16pp are sent. more than that really won't fit in a 9x12.

Old May 24th, 2005 #86
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Good. I know he'll hand them out, and that is ultimately the best way.

BTW, I have mailed out dozens of 1-3 copies to people who might benefit from reading our material. If you have names and addresses, send them my way, and I'll send as many as I can.

A single copy of TAA in 9x12 envelope lands exactly at 2.0 oz, which costs .60.

The way it works is that the first ounce is .37, and it's .23 for every ounce after that. So, most go out .60 or 1.06 or 1.29, when TAA of 16pp are sent. more than that really won't fit in a 9x12.
Good blows, Alex. Mailing TAAs to selected individuals. I do same and have for over 30 years. Mostly Dr Fields' Truth-at-Last newspapers and Duke pamphlets. But now mostly TAAs.

Interprising VNN'ers with INITIATIVE ought to be mailing TAAs to selected individuals in their own areas.

INITIATIVE is what separates the VNN hobbyist "aw-shits" from the VNN Activist/Contributor "atta-boys/girls". And I know which are which. And pretty soon everybody else on here will too.

Old May 25th, 2005 #87
Rounder

Default Tabloid Update !!!

300 TAAs went out in today's mail to VNN's champion distributor - brutus !!!

And I received the following monies in today's mail:

$75.00 from Ron Stevens for 400 TAAs (I'll get those in the mail to you tomorrow, Ron)

$20.00 from D. K. of Minnesota (bringing D.K.'s total contributions to the Tabloid Project to a VNN leading and whopping $1,140.00 - D.K. I know I sound like a broken record, but MANY THANKS, AGAIN !!!

$6.00 for single copies of TAA. ($2.00 each from 3 persons who saw our ad in American Free Press newspaper - Joe Snuffy paid AFP for the ad to run in 2 separate weekly editions. Hey Joe, that's 3 just to start with. And your 2nd ad is in the latest AFP, a copy of which I received in today's mail. Good "licks". And you'll recall we received 8 orders as a result of our 1st ad in that paper.

(BTW, Toni has picked up the "ball", and pledges to pay for the next AFP ad)

Alright now, who's next to pledge support for Alex Linder's Tabloid Newspaper Project ??

(I CAN'T HEAR Y-0-0-0-0-0-U-U-U-U-U !!!!!)

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

(Somebody's momma dips snuff, wears combat boots, and howls at the moon while drinking moonshine whiskey. And I'm a fixin to tell who's momma that is if they don't send me some freakin money !!)

Old May 25th, 2005 #88
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus

I sent you another 300 out in today's mail, brutus. That'll make a whooping 1,100 copies of issue # 2's. Your distributions of the 1st 800 has caused another Tampa "firestorm" of stressed out soccermoms, girli-men, and irate chosen ones, negros, and cans (Mexi-CANS, Puertori-CANS, and AfricaCANS).

The proof is in the 2 telephone interviews I did today with Channel 8 and Channel 38 (Tampa) which were spurred by said aformentioned miscreants.

(Details and broadcast times of those 2 interviews are posted in the "This Just In" Forum, btw)

Mighty well done, brutus !! Our hats are off to you AND your helpful companion.

Old May 26th, 2005 #89
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
.............Alright now, who's next to pledge support for Alex Linder's Tabloid Newspaper Project ??

(I CAN'T HEAR Y-0-0-0-0-0-U-U-U-U-U !!!!!)

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

(Somebody's momma dips snuff, wears combat boots, and howls at the moon while drinking moonshine whiskey. And I'm a fixin to tell who's momma that is if they don't send me some freakin money !!)
Tell ya what. I'm sending you $32 today. Send me 100 TAAs and send 100 to somebody else. OK? Nobody sent me any courtesy copies of TAA2 and I still don't have any in hand, still looking at that pdf file a wonderin how great they look in person. So send me 100 and that will give me some for my archive and some to hand out to friends.

Old May 27th, 2005 #90
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Tell ya what. I'm sending you $32 today. Send me 100 TAAs and send 100 to somebody else. OK? Nobody sent me any courtesy copies of TAA2 and I still don't have any in hand, still looking at that pdf file a wonderin how great they look in person. So send me 100 and that will give me some for my archive and some to hand out to friends.
Will do, A.E. I'll get 100 out in today's mail to ya. Many thanks, AGAIN !!!

I coulda swore I sent you a TAA #2. Guess I screwed up by forgetting.

Alright now, who's next to pledge support for Alex Linder's Tabloid Newspaper Project ???

Old May 30th, 2005 #91
Rounder

I received the following monies in my PO box last nite:

$64.00 from Damage Case for 400 TAAs
$32.00 from A.E. for 200 TAAs (100 to A.E. & 100 to volunteer distributor)
NOTE to A.E.: Still no word from Doppelhaken. Perhaps he's still overseas.
$20.00 from D.K. from Minnesota, who leads all VNN'ers in financial contributions.
$10.00 from D.C. from AZ for TAAs (personal friend of mine, not on internet)
$2.00 from W.D. from WA for 1 TAA (per Joe Snuff's paid ad in the AFP)
$2.00 from Cicero, ILL for 1 TAA (per Joe Snuffy's paid ad in the AFP)
$2.00 from A.D. from Brooklyn, NY for 1 TAA (per Joe Snuffy's paid ad in AFP)

Many thanks, especially to these loyal VNN'ers (Damage Case, A.E., D.K., and Joe Snuffy).

Joe, that makes 6 financial responses from your ad, added to the 8 received from mine. And Toni has pledged to pay for the next one.

After I fill the above orders, we'll be down to less than 8,000 copies of issue #2, from the 20,000 we had printed.

Who's next to join the VNN Action Team, by pledging support for the Tabloid Newspaper Project ?

200 copies. . . . $32.00 total (less than costs)

Send check, cash, or MO to
'
Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Old May 31st, 2005 #92
Rounder

Default Taboid #2 Update !!!

Over 900 TAA 2's were mailed out today:

400 to Damage Control
400 to SA Mann
100 to A.E. (Sorry I'm late on these, A.E. But to make it up I sent you 4-5 copies 1st class mail)
Plus single copies were mailed to 5 individuals.

REMINDER: Volunteer Distributors who receive free shipments of TAAs are reminded that Alex wants them to post the details of their distributions. And of course, all others are requested to do the same.

Do a good job VNN'ers. And don't "sit" on those tabloid newspapers. Many thanks for your INITIATIVE and activisms. And feel free to phone or PM me anytime. 417-258-7785.

Good "hunting".

Old June 1st, 2005 #93
Rounder

100 tabloids were mailed out today to John Flynn. John is collecting names and addresses of White victims of violent crimes by niggers and other assorted mongrels, and mailing the victims a copy of our tabloid newspaper. VNN'ers are urged to assist John by PM'ing him names and addresses of known White victims around the country.

BTW, we are down to around 7,800 copies of TAA issue #2 left, out of the 20,000 copies printed.

Who's next to pledge support ???

Old June 1st, 2005 #94
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
100 tabloids were mailed out today to John Flynn. John is collecting names and addresses of White victims of violent crimes by niggers and other assorted mongrels, and mailing the victims a copy of our tabloid newspaper. VNN'ers are urged to assist John by PM'ing him names and addresses of known White victims around the country.

BTW, we are down to around 7,800 copies of TAA issue #2 left, out of the 20,000 copies printed.

Who's next to pledge support ???
I'll send a hundy out tomorrow, Glenn.

Old June 2nd, 2005 #95
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
I'll send a hundy out tomorrow, Glenn.
Which will make your second generous donation of a "hundy" dollars ($100.00). Many thanks Steve. You're still in the upper portion of my "atta-boy" list. Not among the SUPER atta-boys, however. (hint hint).

Now then, where's the rest of you downtrodden, persecuted, abused, demonized goy-honkies, yearning to be free of the kikes and koons ??? Belly up to Rounder's bar, do your duty, and anti up. Send me some freakin money.

100 tabloids. . . . $16.00 total (less than costs)
200 tabloids. . . . $32.00 total

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

tel: 417-258-7785 (phone me - I dare ya)

(Non-contributing jew-wise VNN'ers ought to be court-martialled for deriliction of duty, and I'm a fixin to press charges)

Old June 3rd, 2005 #96
Rounder

Default Taboid Newspaper Update !!!

Today's mail brought a $20 donation from super VNN'er D.K. (from MN), and 3 orders for 1 TAA each, resulting from Joe Snuffy's paid ads in American Free Press newspaper. (Total: $29.00)

A letter received from D.K. a few days ago follows:

"Dear Glenn,

The day after I used a public lobby computer to access VNN Forum, they changed the settings, so I will have go figure out a new way to post. Until then, I have a few ideas to run past you.

How about a "pledge thread?" Those of us who are able can post a weekly financial contribution pledge. That way, we'll feel the flory of being part of a team. We'll be accountable to each other, and you can rightfully berate us if we miss a payment. I'm in for $20 a week. If we can get 20 others for the same, that's $1,600 a month right there. If we have a baseline budget to work with, we can make bigger plans for the future.

Also, I think you should get on this new "National Vanguard" group. Why are they spending time and money re-inventing the wheel when we have what amounts to the only game in town right here at VNN?

I know that Alex called Kevin a weenie and stuff, but in the big picture, none of that should matter. KAS could do more for the cause by getting a job and distributing 100 tabloids a week than by starting a redundant organization. I could be wrong, but if April and Kevin have the clout to convince 20 new people to get behind the existing VNN projects. . . well, you'd have your hands full in interview requests, don't you think?

I'd also like to advance another idea. When you hve no time for anything other than TV and radio interviews, and newspaper LTE's, would Dr Bob and Jerry Abbott consider handling the TAA clerk duties? We could consolidate Thunderbolt of Truth with TAA.

Keep up the good, inspiring work !

"(Signed - D.K." (End of D.K.'s letter)

ROUNDER: Sounds good to me, D.K. Somebody else will have to start that sticky thread though. I don't have the authority or know how. But a "pledge thread" is an excellent idea, if you ask me.

Alright who is sufficiently inspired by D.K.'s letter and example to pledge support for VNN's Tabloid Newspaper Project ??

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

(We only have about 7.700 copies left. And Alex said he's not printing another edition til September. So get them while the gettings are good.

What say ye Aryan warriors of VNN ????

Old June 3rd, 2005 #97
Joe Snuffy

Hey Glenn, I am curious if adding the phone # did any good. Have most the orders been calls first or did they just drop a letter. Adding the # did not cost me any more money but she said that it did go over a few characters.

Old June 3rd, 2005 #98
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
Hey Glenn, I am curious if adding the phone # did any good. Have most the orders been calls first or did they just drop a letter. Adding the # did not cost me any more money but she said that it did go over a few characters.
All were letters, Joe. No phone calls. I believe "caller ID" is the reason. Most everybody wants to remain anonymous for fear of their own government, in my educated opinion anyways. Over the decades, the kikes' media has done a thorough job in programming Whites into believe something terrible will happen to them if they get involved in any way regarding White Rights.

Hell, the vast majority of members of this forum are afflicted with the same programmed paranoia disease. How they live with it, is beyond me.

Old June 5th, 2005 #99
LindaLou

100 tabloids have been distributed in Eastern NC in the Beaufort and Morehead City area today. We will see what happens.

I haven't forgot Johnston County NC....That's where the rest will go.

Old June 5th, 2005 #100
brutus

All of our last allotment of tabloids has been delivered to the newer subdivisions in the north Tampa Bay Florida suburban area. We've had allot of rain lately that has delayed this distribution.

Let's see if we get some calls?

Thread