Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2005 #401
emac

The niggers in La have been stirring the pot since Katrina. It's about time some White people shake things up. I feel things are right here to distribute some literature. Peoples eyes have been opened to the disgusting ways of the nigger.

Old November 21st, 2005 #402
Rounder

Default Final Financial Update for Issue #3

I've closed the books on TAA issue #3, as of 9 AM (CST), 21 Nov 05, and opened books for issue #3-A, which has been printed in 26,000 copies. The following are the figures:

Total monies taken in (including monies carried forward from issue 2) is: $8.403.88) NOTE: Every contribution was posted on this thread, including date, amount, and screen names or initials of contributor.

Total monies spent on issue 3 was: $4,621.34 (Includes printing cost for 44,000 copies, and postage costs for mailing bulk TAA shipments to distributors). A copy of all receipts, and a full financial statement, is mailed today to Alex Linder for inspection, verification, and for his files.

I'm leaving at 4 PM today to pick up load of issue 3A's from printers, and will return o/a tomorrow evening 7 PM (CST). Cost for 26,000 copies of TAA 3-A will be $2,225.00. Expected cost for gas is $125.00. This will leave The TAA Fund balance at approximately: $1,432.00

Who's next to pledge support ??

50 TAAs. . . . $8.00 total (we pay shipping)
100 TAAs. . . $16.00 total
200 TAAs. . ..$32.00 total

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703

Old November 21st, 2005 #403
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder

And last but certainly not least (and yaw'll ain't gonna believe this last one)

J.P. SLOVJANSKI - $60.00 in donation (thanks for keeping your word J.P., and also for the pamphlet you inclosed - Dang it. Now I can't call him a do-nothing-contribute-nothing piece of shit, and I'll have to tolerate his "opinionated" mouth. Oh mein Gott !!)

Many thanks to our above listed TAA supporters.

OK, who's next ?? We've got another 21,000 TAAs coming off the press tomorrow, which'll bring our total TAA 3's printed to a whooping 65,000 copies. WHEW !!! Hymie's blood pressure is a rising. Let's make em blow a "gasket".

Send cash, check or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703
Whew, I thought I might have to pony up my guarantee of JP's contribution! Thanks JP!

Hey Rounder, I sent ya some more in the mail friday. Keep up the good work!

Old November 21st, 2005 #404
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Whew, I thought I might have to pony up my guarantee of JP's contribution! Thanks JP!

Hey Rounder, I sent ya some more in the mail friday. Keep up the good work!
Thanks A.E., for your never-failing genorous contributions to TAA. Yeah, I kinda like that ole boy J.P., somewhat moreso than I used to. He's still a bit hard-headed, opinionated, and set in his ways though. But on the other hand, he's a smart son of a gun, and I hear he's a tall, young fellow - 6' 7". Make a mighty impressive WN leader, if you ask me.

Now A.E., be a good young lad, and make my other thread a sticky. Reference: "Tabloid Issue # 3-A Reports & Updates". I've closed the books on issue 3 because I'm out of them.

Closed Thread

Thread