Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2008 #1
Rick Decker

Default Occupied Ohio Calling

Looking for serious minded individuals in northern Ohio and southern Michigan. Please reply here, or email Rick Decker at [email protected]

Old March 23rd, 2008 #2
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Decker View Post
Looking for serious minded individuals in northern Ohio and southern Michigan. Please reply here, or email Rick Decker at [email protected]
Don't do it people. Stay away from this guy and don't send him anything including e-mail. One post and he wants "serious minded individuals?"

I smell a FED or like ilk operation. Not calling him a FED just saying that something stinks here.

Old March 24th, 2008 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

What our house paranoid is trying to say, Mr. Decker, is it might be appropriate for you to introduce yourself, and give people an idea of your background.

Old March 24th, 2008 #4
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
What our house paranoid is trying to say, Mr. Decker, is it might be appropriate for you to introduce yourself, and give people an idea of your background.
Then by all means let us all contact Mr. Decker and tell him our life story and see what we can do for him. Be sure to provide him with birth dates, phone numbers, names of your family members and other associates, and any other information that you think he might need or find helpful.

I think anyone in their right mind would know that one can't make a first post "looking for serious minded individuals" which for me seems to be one big open ended hook. It may not raise red flags for you Alex but I see them. I've also made some very accurate calls on a more than a couple of posters here which turned out to be accurate in the long run.

Call me what you will but dense and stupid are two names that won't stick.

Old March 24th, 2008 #5
Signal

RE: Alex Linder & OTPTT

You guys crack me up.

Welcome to the forum Mr. Decker, but please do tell us about yourself and your Aktion Gruppe.

Old March 24th, 2008 #6
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Hahahahaha - true - joined this month, two posts and one red dot do not inspire a lot of trust and confidence

Old August 15th, 2017 #7
Rick Schmidt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Sorry for the late reply: I was a little busy. Decker was my father's last name.
I go by Rick Schmidt in real life.

As you can see, I am no Fed:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3861423.html

They took my guns, buy I still have my pen. I am the originator of the
Jewish 500 boycott list, and am working to bring about a new version,
compiled in Excel for easy of search. I would appreciate any assistance
and to make this a true collaborative effort.

Thanks much.

Rick Schmidt

Thread