Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2013 #461
Alexander M.

Default The Latest Sickening Propaganda

Jew-controlled sports, along with the equally kosher music industry, has proven extremely effective in putting Whites to sleep. Our natural instincts toward tribalism and competition are harmlessly funneled into passively viewing negroes playing a child's game on the electronic synagogue. In this anesthetized state the marxist narrative goes into overdrive, pushing the negro as a desirable mating partner for White women, White self-defense as evil, the sodomite agenda and general frontal attacks on White Western Civilization. The slumbering White takes in this jewish spectacle and becomes a lamb to the slaughter. Negroes must be good and desirable, after all, because one on my "fantasy football" team scored the big "tug" to help the negroes in red beat the negroes in blue.

http://modernheretic3000.blogspot.co...ropaganda.html

Old October 22nd, 2013 #463
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default Contour from Cox

Old May 22nd, 2014 #465
Joe_Smith

Here's an ad for "NBA TV" I saw on yahoo:

Old July 2nd, 2014 #466
The Bobster
Banned

Old July 8th, 2014 #467
Ray Allan

Has anyone seen these disgusting Sprint commercials? My first reaction was, "What the fuck is this?" It makes no sense at all until you see all the jewey PC, multicult, anti-White male garbage in it.

Incogman's take on it is worth a read, too:

http://incogman.net/2014/06/look-wha.../#/more-108507

Old July 9th, 2014 #469
Hellenic Pagan

apologies

Old October 8th, 2014 #471
N.B. Forrest

Kike-controlled Madison Avenue has it in for straight White men, no doubt about it: White manhood mocked in every conceivable way; as mentioned by the guy in the above vid, no "domestic" (the focus always on that committed by straight males) violence against women/breast & ovarian cancer-level coverage of men's life & death issues.

As that filthy ad exec kike Donnie Deutsch once candidly boasted (so cocksure was he that he & his co-kikes will never be called to account):

"My company is run by women, fags & jews."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 9th, 2014 #472
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Kike-controlled Madison Avenue has it in for straight White men, no doubt about it: White manhood mocked in every conceivable way; as mentioned by the guy in the above vid, no "domestic" (the focus always on that committed by straight males) violence against women/breast & ovarian cancer-level coverage of men's life & death issues.

As that filthy ad exec kike Donnie Deutsch once candidly boasted (so cocksure was he that he & his co-kikes will never be called to account):

"My company is run by women, fags & jews."
The talent is liberal arts people who all think the same way. It's the same thing in journalism. They all go thru the same pipeline, they all come out thinking the same way, agreeing with the same agenda. If nothing else it's extremely boring. Culture has become a private, back channels sort of thing.

Old April 24th, 2015 #473
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post (Video) This commercial. Every nigger I've ever worked with in IT has been mediocre at best. None have ever been particularly talented, much less "super-star".

read full article at source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtiToTT8HTQ

Old October 12th, 2017 #474
Alex Linder
Administrator

43 anti-white commercials

Old July 7th, 2018 #475
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
43 anti-white commercials
43 anti white commercials
A good list of companies to boycott.

And I still say race-traitor White faggots who act in these anti-White commercials for jew shekels should be shot.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 14th, 2020 #476
steven clark

Default Ads portraying White males as wusses or incompetents

I think what bothers me the most are the stupid insurance commercials that have some dumb white guy as the insurance pitchman, and he just looks stupid.
The Liberty Mutual commercials especially: you see this asshole white dork with an Emu, saying and doing stupid things with this big bird, and I wonder, how does this make someone buy insurance?

The commercial just pisses me off for some reason, and to reply to an earlier poster about why watch this, I watch this at the gym when I'm on the treadmill, and have no choice. You can't shut the damned TV off...like the tele screen in 1984.
So, the guy and the Emu...but there's also State Farm, where the clever black agent solves all these dumb white people's problems. Or Progressive. Now, I kind of like Flo, although she's getting retired while the nerdy little white guy takes over. At least Farmer's Insurance has J.K. Simmons, and he never is an ass, and gives the image of an older, wise, white guy...in the commercials, even some blacks goof up...
Or the endless Geico commercials.
I think one reason is the product isn't really that different or fantastic then the others, so they want to be kooky...but if you want insurance, you want it to be solid, not kooky, right?

Some years ago, I did a comparison of car insurance, and all these companies had the same rate, and could offer me no lower price. Even Geico, with all their advertised whiz bang savings...I called an agent, gave him my stats, and he just said 'naw...can't do a thing for you,' and hung up.

I think of the actors in these dumb-ass commercials...well, it's a job for them, and being in these could be 'their big break', but also, you get typecast and can never break out of casting...as a dumb white guy. But Hollywood, before Coronavirus, had an 80 percent unemployment rate for actors, and it's probably worse now, and now the whites have to compete like hell with the blacks. Anyway, it tells you about the brains and values of an actor. Like one Jew in Hollywood said, actors have to be adaptable; if you have to play a cockroach, you'll play a cockroach. One actor said the number one rule there is 'you can be replaced,' and you think of the dozens of guys auditioning for the dumb ass Wirth an Emu role.

Then, we can easily see the subtext in these ads, making whites stupid.
Like one man said in his book Amusing Ourselves to Death, TV is all about subtext. He noted Sesame Street wasn't really about teaching children the alphabet or reading, or new words; it was about teaching them to watch television.
Still, that asshole and the Emu. I bet the Jew who dreamed that up got a fat promotion.

Old October 16th, 2020 #477
Ray Allan

Again, shoot these assholes and eliminate them from the gene pool.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 26th, 2020 #478
steven clark

How about one showing whites as noisy and making trouble?

I speak of a Geico ad showing the usual mix now; a white guy and black woman, both look very yuppie in their perfect apartment, and settle down for a nice cup of coffee when loud, banging and thumping come from overhead.
A family of cloggers has moved in above. Clogging is a white folk dance, lots of foot work, and the family clogs all the time...walk, stand, eat...they clog. They are shown as happy, with at least three children, and wear a kind of 19th century dress. There is no attempt to show them as bad people, in fact, I'd say they were downright aryan...but here they are, making NOISE. Unlike a certain race we all know?
So, the couple below is bothered; what can they do? They call Geico, who does something, and as Geico reassures us all will be taken care of, the cloggers go on their merry way.

I mention this because it's funny showing whites as being disruptive and noisy, and featuring clogging. I'm a folk dancer, so I'm curious how the PR/advertising at Geico found out about this part of our culture.

Again, it's unusual in this thread, because the whites are shown as very smiling, happy, a together family, in no way bad except for the noise, and they threaten this mixed race couple. it's such an odd use of race. I found it kind of funny, but also subversive.

Old December 5th, 2020 #479
steven clark

Not exactly in this category, but it is TV. The Hershey's chocolate Christmas ad is out again, with the various colored Hershey's kisses forming a triangle and raising as the soundtrack plays 'We Wish you a Merry Christmas.'

But this year a change: a child's hand reaches down seconds into the song, and eats a kiss, her father happily smiling as they make cookies with kisses in the center.

The child is black, as is daddy, and now they get two thirds of screen time pushing the product.

There have been complaints by people, preferring the 'traditional' ad, and on Insider, the hosts chuckled and snickered at 'what could anyone NOT like about Hershey's kisses'. (smile, snicker)

Probably because people are getting tired of seeing niggers inserted into everything, even a lousy chocolate commercial.

Old January 23rd, 2021 #480
steven clark

Default Ads portraying White makles as wusses or incompetents

Geico seems to be on a roll. They had the commercial of the noisy, white cloggers bothering the sensible Jew/black woman, and now they have another ad of another Jew and Latina bothered by a red-haired bagpiper...in their sink, shower, etc.

It's interesting how, again, whites are shown as noisemakers and the multiculturals are soooo decent and quiet, just trying to get on.

The guy kind of looks like the Jew in Friends, so I'll say he's Jewish.

I also note how what's being the source of discomfort isn't any redneck behavior or white trash loudness; but two white folk elements to our culture.

Not that I'm a fan of bagpipes...if they're three feet away from you.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread