VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 13th, 2008 #1
Adi18
Banned

Default Adolf Hitler Ist Der Sieg!!!

Just try and watch this without tears in your eyes, truely Saint Hitler, the heavenly Fuhrer resting in the heavens...Sieg Heil!!!
http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1992183133435504298&q=Adolf+Hitler+ist+der+sieg&ei=UiFTSOukMJHk4ALRg_ysDw&hl=en[/ame]"]http://http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1992183133435504298&q=Adolf+Hitler+ist+der+sieg&ei=UiFTSOukMJHk4ALRg_ysDw&hl=en

Why Hitler??
Because he loves you!!!

Old July 6th, 2008 #2
Adi18
Banned

I am not a post whore, nor a thread whore, therefore Hitler videos shall appear in this thread.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8324881302413901194&q=adolf+hitler+&ei=1G9xSK6_GpTU-wHD7vyYDwSee for yourselves what a crazy sick German this man was!!!

Old July 6th, 2008 #3
tuisto

Thumbs down sneaky bastard "adi"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi18 View Post
I am not a post whore, nor a thread whore, therefore Hitler videos shall appear in this thread.
The Secret Life of Adolf Hitler
See for yourselves what a crazy sick German this man was!!!
Your Hitler avatar is the most repulsiv perversion of how Hitler really was.
Jews like to present him as a buttface and you must be a dirty infiltrator
to suggest waisting our time watching this appalling piece of propaganda shit.

"See for yourselves what a crazy sick German this man was!!!"

Old July 6th, 2008 #4
Adi18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuisto View Post
Your Hitler avatar is the most repulsiv perversion of how Hitler really was.
Jews like to present him as a buttface and you must be a dirty infiltrator
to suggest waisting our time watching this appalling piece of propaganda shit.

"See for yourselves what a crazy sick German this man was!!!"
It's called a joke, I'll give you my 2 cents and maybe you can buy a sense of humour?? It has some good footage of Eva and Adolf douchebag, you don't have to watch it, that's the beauty of a free country dick face. Maybe you could contribute something to building white media???p.s. suck my d##k?

Anyways on another note, here is some footage of the Fuhrer, Adi, the Good German, Saint Hitler, that they used a speech recognition lip reading program to see what the Fuhrer is saying. It's quite surprising what a laid back guy the Fuhrer really was, I think some douchebags depend on Schindler's list and the Swing fags to get their historical facts, then again I think they might just be faggots, and they should climb into a gas chamber to kill the parasites that are playing host to their brains.....

Please don't watch this okay homo, only for the VOLK!!

Old July 6th, 2008 #5
tuisto

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi18 View Post
Please don't watch this okay homo, only for the VOLK!!
...says Borat-lover sleaze-ball

Old July 7th, 2008 #6
Adi18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuisto View Post
...says Borat-lover sleaze-ball
I think it's quite funny how Borat puts the humour into anti-semitism, the jews surely don't find it funny, and the fact that he's a jew gives him a golden ticket to say anything really. Please stop flaming in my thread, this is about the fuhrer, and building white media. Thank you.

^^^ Best speech ever!!^^^

^^First speech as Reich Chancellar^^ Poor quality video
^^Adolf and Eva, true love never dies^^^

I apologize if I've "humanized" the Fuhrer at all, as this is very dangerous. If we see the Fuhrer in ourselves as a human being, what might we be capable of?? It's quite surprising some of the stuff I've found out from watching the History channel documentaries, like for instance how roughly 100 000 Germans committed suicide with their families, because the country was destroyed. The typical scene would be of a nice big house, then the family laid out together in the living room, usually poisened with arsenic, then the father hanging or dead from a self inflicted gunshot. That is the reality of what Germans went through after, they chose death over letting "liberators" come rape and kill their daughters. I don't know what message they were trying to send(documentary), but the one I got was Germany suffered alot more than people think, so I thank the History channel for showing me the severity of post war Germany, and the despair people went through.

Old July 8th, 2008 #7
Adi18
Banned

Old July 12th, 2008 #8
Adi18
Banned

The Hitler Dance clip, without the gay techno and manipulation of it. Truely a moment captured in history of the real Hitler.

Old August 5th, 2008 #9
Adi18
Banned

Adolf Hitler ist der Sieg at VNN is the number 2 search result on joogle.com right now.
Here is a documentary about Adolf Hitler, when watching these documentary's, you have to keep your eyes open. There is much talk of evil and we must never let this tragic event happen again crap, but there is also excellent footage of Hitler speaking with subtitles, it gives you a sense of how brutal the wars were and why Hitler never wanted Germany to suffer through a war again. Also, if your going to comment on this guys channel, keep it relevent and clean, as he has an excellent channel, and he's made it clear it's for educational use. This is they guy who brought you Triumph of the Will in High quality in one clip, so be polite.

Thread