Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 4th, 2022 #2
Major Sharpe
Banned

Only a retard would take this "projection" seriously. There won't BE any cellphones in the year 3000 AD. Nor in the year 2542 AD. Nor in the year 2109 AD. In fact, it's unlikely cellphones will even exist in the year 2099 AD. Already there are plans to make them obsolete, very likely in your own lifetime. Provided scientific progress doesn't collapse due to the niggerization of the planet (as in that novel, "Hold Back This Day") whites are more likely to look more like this in the year 3000 AD:

Old November 5th, 2022 #3
Ray Allan

Whites in the year 3000 will either be like the evolutionarily accelerated inhabitants of the planet Scalos as shown in the screenshot from the Star Trek episode 'Wink Of An Eye' or hunted by niggers for sport similar to Planet Of The Apes.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 10th, 2022 #4
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Thumbs down Nonsense

This article is garbage. The source for this article is tollfreeforwarding.com. That is not just the source of the article that is who is listed as the author, tollfreeforwarding.com.

It is asinine to suggest that using a computer will lead to humans evolving a second eyelid.
There is nothing to suggest that tollfreeforwarding.com has any knowledge whatsoever in biology, physiology, genetics, evolution or any possibly relevant field. It is safe to say that tollfreeforwarding.com is not a creditable source of scientific information.

This is ridiculous, unacademic, unscientific, garbage.

Last edited by joeylowsac; November 13th, 2022 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Removed "The alex revision bot usually makes better posts, this is a rare miss."

Old November 10th, 2022 #5
alex revision

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post

This is ridiculous, unacademic, unscientific, garbage...
And that's why it's posted in the section Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge and not in Science & Technology.

Old November 13th, 2022 #6
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
And that's why it's posted in the section Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge and not in Science & Technology.
In that case it is very fitting. I usually get to posts via the RSS feed and it doesn't list the particular section. The remark is one I unreservedly withdraw.

Also, Holy Shit! I couldn't be more excited! You must have the best posts on the whole internet. And the quality is consistent. It's really quite impressive, would that everyone could manage half as much the internet would be much improved.
I've been reading (and responding to) your posts for over ⅓ of my life and this is the first sign I've ever seen of the real person connected to them! I'll spare you any prying questions and just say: Thanks for all the excellent posts.

Thread