VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Crime Center
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 10th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Distortion & Downplaying Thread: Crimes Unreported, Uncharged or Undercharged (Often by Black Police to Hide True Crime Picture)

Bureau of Justice Statistics
THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
Contact: Kara McCarthy (202) 307-1241 After hours: (202) 598-9320
HTTP://WWW.BJS.GOV/

NEARLY 3.4 MILLION VIOLENT CRIMES PER YEAR WENT UNREPORTED
TO POLICE FROM 2006 TO 2010

WASHINGTON – More than half of the nation’s violent crimes, or nearly 3.4 million violent victimizations per year, went unreported to the police between 2006 and 2010, according to a new report published by the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).

Using data from BJS’s National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), this new report examines characteristics of unreported victimizations, the reasons victims did not report crimes and trends from 1994 to 2010 in the types of crime not reported to police.

The percentage of violent and property crimes that went unreported to police declined from 1994 to 2010. Across the 17-year period, victims most commonly did not report violent victimizations to the police because they dealt with the crime in another way, such as reporting it to another official or handling it privately. Among unreported violent victimizations, the percentage of victims who believed the police would not or could not help doubled, from 10 percent in 1994 to 20 percent in 2010.

During the five-year period from 2006 to 2010, about three in 10 crimes involving a weapon and an injury went unreported to police. Among these, the most common reason (42 percent) for not reporting was fear of retaliation or of getting the offender into trouble. This fear was also the most common reason (46 percent) victims did not report intimate partner violence to the police. Crimes perpetrated by someone the victim knew well, such as a neighbor, coworker or teacher (62 percent), or by a casual acquaintance (60 percent) were more likely to go unreported than crimes committed by a stranger (51 percent).

Serious violent crime (defined as rape or sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated assault) was less likely to go unreported to the police in 2010 than in 1994. The percentage of unreported serious violent victimizations declined from 50 percent in 1994 to 42 percent in 2010. Unreported simple assault (assaults not involving an injury or a weapon), and property crime victimizations followed a similar pattern during the same period. The percentage of unreported simple assaults declined from 63 to 51 percent, and unreported property crime declined from 67 percent to 60 percent.

On average, an estimated 211,200 rapes and sexual assaults went unreported to police each year between 2006 and 2010. Although serious violent crime was generally less likely to go unreported to the police than simple assault, a higher percentage of rape or sexual assault (65 percent) than simple assault (56 percent) victimizations went unreported over the five-year period.

From 2006 to 2010, a greater percentage of victimizations against men (55 percent) than women (49 percent) were not reported to the police. A greater percentage of violent victimizations against white non-Hispanics (54 percent) than black non-Hispanics (46 percent) went unreported to the police. Among victims of violence, women (20 percent) were more likely than men (8 percent) to say they did not report to the police because they were afraid of reprisal or of getting the offender in trouble.

During the five-year period, nearly three-quarters of all violent victimizations occurring at school were not reported to police. Of the more than 450,000 unreported violent crimes at school on average each year, half were not reported because they were dealt with in some other way, such as reported to school staff or other officials, or were considered to be a private or personal matter. A fifth thought the crime was not important enough to report.

The NCVS provides the largest data collection on criminal victimization independent of crimes documented by law enforcement. Estimates from the NCVS, which includes offenses both reported and not reported to police, complement those from the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Program (UCR), which measures crimes reported to law enforcement agencies across the nation. During 2010, 40,974 households and 73,283 individuals age 12 and older were interviewed twice for the NCVS.

The report, Victimizations Not Reported to the Police, 2006-2010 (NCJ 238536), was written by BJS Statistician Lynn Langton and Marcus Berzofsky, Christopher Krebs, and Hope Smiley-McDonald of RTI International. The report, related documents and additional information about the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ statistical publications and programs can be found on the BJS website at http://www.bjs.gov/.

# # #

The Office of Justice Programs (OJP), headed by Acting Assistant Attorney General Mary Lou Leary, provides federal leadership in developing the nation’s capacity to prevent and control crime, administer justice, and assist victims. OJP has six components: the Bureau of Justice Assistance; the Bureau of Justice Statistics; the National Institute of Justice; the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention; the Office for Victims of Crime; and the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking. More information about OJP can be found at http://www.ojp.gov.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/press/vnrp0610pr.cfm

Old February 14th, 2015 #2
Alyss
vnn member

http://australiafirstparty.net/refug...-in-blacktown/

Old March 9th, 2015 #3
Roger Bannon

http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#secti.../p2p-82985387/

BSO releases video of Miami Gardens police chief's prostitution arrest

Quote:
Miami Gardens City Manager Cameron Benson fired Johnson within hours of the arrest.

Johnson, who earned $165,000 a year as chief, was hired last spring to bring peace to a troubled police department accused of racial profiling.

Old March 10th, 2015 #4
Joe_Smith

My mother, who is an older, petite woman with a serious physical disability and high level osteoporosis, was out walking with my aunt when out of nowhere a fat mulatto teenape "girl" with cornrows punched my aunt in the back for no reason. She continued running and punched an elderly Asian woman in the face, again, for no reason.

Not only did my aunt and mother keep this from me until very recently (it happened last summer), they didn't even report it to the cops. They thought if they told me after it happened I would go out hunting for this beast and they're damn right I would. They didn't file a police report because they knew the cops wouldn't bother investigating it unless someone went to the hospital or died. I doubt the old Asian lady reported it either.

If this nigger animal had instead of punching my aunt, attacked my mother, who is 100 lbs, has trouble walking after having her leg amputated from cancer, and suffers from serious osteoporosis, she would've either died or become permanently injured. I wonder how many cases of racially motivated violence against whites happen like this every single day and don't get reported, or are written down and tossed away by the pigs to keep unsolved crime statistics down.

Old May 21st, 2015 #5
littlefieldjohn

Default Blacks Murdered Wealthy DC White Family

The story came out a few days ago on national TV news since the home was fairly close to where VP Joe Biden lived.

A 2 million dollar mansion in the heart of DC went up in flames, with no sign of the rich occupants. Possibly a crime committed by merciless mobsters the father owed money, or maybe it was a Muslim terror cell from Iran active in our nation’s capital? Besides White perps, that would’ve got the media creeps up in a tizzy!

But I knew it from the start it had all the earmarks of a black crime — White family brutally bludgeoned and stabbed to death, crime scene set on fire and expensive car stolen. The moment I heard about the crime and saw the grainy surveillance photos, I said to myself, I bet a black or more likely, several blacks did it. I was even going to write up a story in advance (something else came up). Now watch the story disappear from the airwaves.

I was watching FOX news yesterday and the cutesy blond anchor brought on this black detective they dug up from someplace to talk about the crime. The fool had on a black suit and red tie like he was so urban street cool. Believe it or not, the idiot black detective postulated on-air that it must have been “LATINOS” who did it, since latinos always love using knives to kill with. Right. And blacks don’t stab and bludgeon people to death all the time?

Daron Dylon Wint (above) was ID’d by his DNA left on the crust of a pizza he ordered delivered to the front door (he left the money sitting there so no one had to answer the door). Wint was probably too busy torturing the dad or his loved ones in front of him. A DNA match means Wint was busted once before and in their system to begin with. Cops are looking for him and believe others were involved. I’ll go out on a limb here and predict his criminal cohorts will also be Negro, too. That’s not exactly a big stretch when it comes to these murderous bastards.

Wint got into the home somehow and held captive Savvas and Amy Savopoulos, their 10 year-old little boy, Philip, and the El Salvadoran maid captive for almost 24 hours. Apparently, he tortured the victims till the father had his personal assistant deliver a package containing $40,000. At that point, those poor people’s lives were finished. Blacks don’t care one bit. He probably enjoyed it.

He bludgeoned and stabbed all four to death (we hope for their sakes), then set them and the home on fire. The mother, father and family maid were found bound to chairs and doused with gasoline (lit before or after they died).

The boy was found murdered in his bed in some way the cops have said nothing about. Police say it was a bloody and savage crime scene.

The only possible way they could have been saved is if the personal assistant immediately went to the cops and told them something was amiss. Probably, the father ordered he or she not to. A SWAT team could have stormed in right when the package was being delivered and possibly saved one or all, with the added benefit of putting the animal down — saving the taxpayer.

Pay attention how fast this crime story disappears down the media rabbit hole. Certainly don’t expect any gavel-to-gavel coverage of the trial. That’s only for White crimes.

Also, don’t expect HBO documentaries to do up a big heart-wrenching show like they did for the Petit family murders in Connecticut, since the perps were White meth heads.

Wint is now a wanted Negro. Keep your doors locked and some firepower handy. Hell, in this day and age, you had better do that anyways.

http://incogman.net/2015/05/blacks-m...y/#more-118924

Old May 23rd, 2015 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
My mother, who is an older, petite woman with a serious physical disability and high level osteoporosis, was out walking with my aunt when out of nowhere a fat mulatto teenape "girl" with cornrows punched my aunt in the back for no reason. She continued running and punched an elderly Asian woman in the face, again, for no reason.

Not only did my aunt and mother keep this from me until very recently (it happened last summer), they didn't even report it to the cops. They thought if they told me after it happened I would go out hunting for this beast and they're damn right I would. They didn't file a police report because they knew the cops wouldn't bother investigating it unless someone went to the hospital or died. I doubt the old Asian lady reported it either.

If this nigger animal had instead of punching my aunt, attacked my mother, who is 100 lbs, has trouble walking after having her leg amputated from cancer, and suffers from serious osteoporosis, she would've either died or become permanently injured. I wonder how many cases of racially motivated violence against whites happen like this every single day and don't get reported, or are written down and tossed away by the pigs to keep unsolved crime statistics down.
They happen daily to white kids in mixed schools. Public schools/NEA are a terrible instrument of anti-white tyranny.

Old May 23rd, 2015 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Wint is now a wanted Negro. Keep your doors locked and some firepower handy. Hell, in this day and age, you had better do that anyways.[/B]

http://incogman.net/2015/05/blacks-m...y/#more-118924
That's an SA type crime. Home invasion w torture/murder.

Old June 3rd, 2015 #8
littlefieldjohn

Quote:

[Way back in 1978, Leslie Long, a young White mother of three, was abducted at gunpoint from her late night job at a Palmdale, California, gas station by two black gang members, driven out into the desert, beaten and gang-raped. When the two were through having fun with the poor woman, they shot her multiple times to death and left her dead in the dust.

For 37 years, the two escaped justice until computerized DNA searches finally broke the case. Media like LA Times put up her photo, but somehow forgot to publish any photos of the perps (they can easily get mug shots at the very least). Media people have done dirty tricks like this on us White people for ages so we don’t associate black faces with horrible crimes against our race.
http://incogman.net/2015/06/whites-a...r/#more-118755

Old June 4th, 2015 #9
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Many media bosses openly admit that they censor black on white crime. We have been working to collect the biggest sample size of black on white murders possible.
http://conservative-headlines.com/20...reports-crime/

From information we have already collected, many important conclusion can already be drawn. People who drive taxi cabs, deliver pizza, or deliver other food items are probably in much greater danger of being killed on the job than police officers. The overwhelming majority of these killings seem to be black on white and black on Asian. For people who delivery food or drive a cab, this is important information that they should be aware of. They should not be put in greater danger by having this information censored in the name of political correctness.

Also, large numbers of young white males and females are being murdered while trying to buy marijuana off of black dealers. The perps never acquire any significant monetary gain from the murders. They simply kill the victim for the fun of it and to gain street cred. The media often blames the white victim and calls it “a drug deal gone bad.”

We also find that a very high percentage of black on white murders are random. Usually the perps are never charged with capital murder and in many cases they are only charged with manslaughter or aggravated assault!

Since such a high percentage of black on white murders are random events, it suggests that a high percentage of white victims of unsolved murders were killed by a black perpetrato. Since random killings are more likely to be unsolved.

This is information is not being disseminated in the “mainstream” media. You will only learn about it here.

It is important that the public has as much information as a possible on crime, so they can avoid becoming a victim. Many “mainstream” media outlets openly admit that they place political correctness ahead of public safety.

Our 2014 sampling of black on white murders is now up to 418.

Our 2015 sampling of black on white murders is already up to 123.

We have also tried to find actual cases of white on black murders, in which the victim was not committing a felony at the time. We have asked the Southern Poverty Law Center [SPLC], #BlackLivesMatters, and various other left-wing groups for examples of white on black murders for 2014 and 2015. So far we have only found four in 2014, and two in 2015.

To read about other black on white crimes, click here.http://www.newnation.org

5/26/15 – Gregory Weiland, 70, was shot and killed by a black male in a Grand Forks, ND Walmart. The same perp also shot and wounded a white female. The shooting was a thrill killing.

5/23/15 – Sheldon Saltsman, 37, was attacked and bludgeoned to death by a black male in Glasgow, KY.

5/21/15 – Kerrie Orozco, 29, was shot and killed in Omaha, Nebraska by a black male. She was on duty as a police officer at the time.

5/19/15 – Marvin Deselles, 69, was riding his motorcycle when a black male hit him with his car and killed him in St. Martin Parish, LA. The perpetrator is a habitual drunk driver and was driving drunk.

5/18/15 – Brenda Smith, 59, was shot and killed by a black male in Parma, Ohio. She was working as a gas station clerk at the time.

5/16/15 – Carrie Ingram, 34, was stabbed to death by a black male in Sylacauga, AL. The suspect is believed to be the victim’s boyfriend.

5/16/15 – Matt Green, 33, was stabbed to death by a black male in Westland, MI. The suspect is only 17 years old.

5/15/15 – Rodney Lynch, 53, was killed by a black male in Oklahoma City, OK. The suspect had assaulted two people in a Walmart and was kicked out of the store. He then used his car as a weapon to kill Lynch, a Walmart employee, who was walking in the parking lot.

5/15/15 – Ashley Hoffman, 32, was shot and killed by a black male in Stafford County, VA. The suspect is her black boyfriend.

5/13/15 – A black male murdered four people in a home invasion in Washington, DC. Three of the victims are white and members of the same family. The fourth victim is a Latina who worked for the family.

Savvas Savopoulos, 46
Amy Savopoulos, 47
Philip, 9

5/12/15 – Finnis Melvin Catledge, 59, was shot and killed by three black males in Clarksdale, MS. He was working as a security guard at the time.

2/6/15 – Alyssa Lynne Rhoades, 23, was killed by a black male while driving her car in York County, VA. The suspect is a habitual drunk driver who was driving drunk. Another victim was seriously injured.

5/1/14 – Casey Nicole Mitchell, 33, was shot and killed by a black male in Blythe Island, GA. The suspect is her boyfriend.
http://conservative-headlines.com/20...white-murders/

Old June 8th, 2015 #10
littlefieldjohn

Quote:

This undated handout family photo shows Dorothy Booth, a retired 71-year-old college psychology professor who was beaten, stabbed and robbed at her home in Lancaster, Texas, south of Dallas, in 1997. A neighbor, Kimberly McCarthy, 51, convicted and sentenced to die for the slaying, received a reprieve Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013, about five hours before she was scheduled to become the first woman executed in the U.S. since 2010 and only the 13th since the Supreme Court in 1976 allowed capital punishment to continue. (AP Photo/Handout Family Photo)

Dorothy Booth, a retired 71-year-old college professor was beaten, robbed and stabbed to death at her Texas home, in 1997 by a crackhead black bitch named Kimberly McCarthy. Once the wife of Aaron Michaels, the founder of the New Black Panthers, McCarthy is thought to have murdered other elderly women (almost certainly White) for dope money.
Funny, how one never sees any “hard-hitting” crime stories on this sort of thing in the mainstream media, like NBC’s Dateline, huh?
http://incogman.net/2015/06/depleted...t/#more-119293

Old July 27th, 2015 #11
Roger Bannon

(NY magazine cover of Cosby's victims)
In black and white to obscure the race? Likely so.

Old July 30th, 2015 #12
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default German tabloid captures what looks like mainly Niggs casually invading Miami Beach from vessel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post
...BSO releases video of Miami Gardens police chief's prostitution arrest
Video nowhere to be found through Kwan sources.

Click on: MITTEN IM FOTOSHOOTING
Flüchtlinge erreichen den Strand von Miami:

http://www.bild.de/news/inland/schie...8140.bild.html

Old August 18th, 2015 #13
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Commentary on sentencing discrepancy favoring New "Germans":

https://www.badische-zeitung.de/lese...109428694.html

Quote:
"Da werden andere härter bestraft!"

Zu einem Gerichtsbericht schreibt eine Leserin ("Den Täter über Facebook identifiziert", BZ vom 3. August).

Was denken sich Richter bei solchen Urteilen eigentlich? Da wird eine junge Frau Opfer eines brutalen Schlägers, hat gravierende gesundheitliche Folgen zu tragen, muss den Wohnort wechseln, weil sie sich hier (verständlicherweise) nicht mehr sicher fühlt, und der Täter wird zu einer Bewährungsstrafe verurteilt! Dass ihn dieses Urteil sehr getroffen hat, ist daraus zu entnehmen, dass er während der Urteilsverkündung grinsend zu seinen Freunden schaut. Warum nur so eine geringe Strafe? Da werden andere wegen Diebstahlsdelikten härter bestraft! Der Staatsanwalt hätte sofort in Berufung gehen müssen. Warum wurde nicht auch gegen die dabei anwesenden "Freunde" wegen unterlassener Hilfeleistung oder Mittäterschaft ebenfalls ermittelt? Ob das Urteil wohl härter ausgefallen wäre, wenn die Frau die Tochter des Richters, Kollegen oder Kollegin wäre?

Wenn der Täter Student (zukünftiger Leistungsträger in unserer Gesellschaft – zumindest nach deren Auffassung) ist, sollte er zudem sofort exmatrikuliert werden Jedenfalls kann man froh sein, dass wir solche Richter und eine solche Rechtssprechung haben!

Old November 4th, 2015 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

This article asserts not just interracial crime but all violent crime is 90% nonwhite. Taken from FBI stats, corrected for #antiwhite bias.

http://newobserveronline.com/90-nonw...rime-rate-fbi/

Old September 5th, 2016 #15
Ironguard1940

Default Execution of media members AND niggers-good

Quote:

'We also find that a very high percentage of black on white murders are random. Usually the perps are never charged with capital murder and in many cases they are only charged with manslaughter or aggravated assault!
Since such a high percentage of black on white murders are random events, it suggests that a high percentage of white victims of unsolved murders were killed by a black perpetrator. Since random killings are more likely to be unsolved.
This is information is not being disseminated in the “mainstream” media. You will only learn about it here.
It is important that the public has as much information as a possible on crime, so they can avoid becoming a victim. Many “mainstream” media outlets openly admit that they place political correctness ahead of public safety.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two things here.

ONE. This totally refutes the 'fact' that niggers get harsher sentences than Whites for the same crime. I ALWAYS knew that was a brazen, bald-faced jew LIE.

TWO. The media covers nigger crime up and are as guilty as the niggers that commit the crime. Any media member, whether it be a cameraman, reporter, whatever-deserves death. When it does happen I cheer it on heartily.

Old December 29th, 2016 #16
Matthew Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
They happen daily to white kids in mixed schools. Public schools/NEA are a terrible instrument of anti-white tyranny.
This is very true. When I was a teenager in high school I would get jumped by blacks and latinos. The fucking niggers would take turns deciding who got to hit me that day. That's why I learned how to fight at a young age. Don't get me wrong, though, I don't hate all niggers and spiks, just the ones who go around hurting innocent white kids. Someday, I'll get my revenge on the niggers who hurt me. It's gonna happen.

Old April 15th, 2017 #17
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default El Salvador Immigrant Tatooed Dreamers Kill Four Kids

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...r-4-teens-nyc/
^^^
These recent victims were non-White, but they kill and rape Whites all the time, with very little fanfare on the 'news'.

MS 13 Started in California I believe-a group of El Salvadorian 'immigrants' (aka parasites or 'dreamers'). They've been growing in Texas, even in the burbs of Central Texas there were some of these raping, drug dealing killer bastards.

Excerpt re their White victims:
"..Breitbart Texas reported last month that numerous MS-13 gang members, 10 of which were illegal aliens, were indicted for multiple murders in New York.
The MS-13 takeover of American streets is not restricted to just the Greater New York area.
Earlier this month Breitbart Texas reported on the savage murder of a teenager, Raymond Wood, in Virginia by three illegal aliens in MS-13. Wood’s uncle said, “His hands were cut off, his throat was cut, his tongue was pulled into his throat, he was stabbed 16 times, ran over three times.”
Breitbart Texas reported in March about two MS-13 members in Texas who were “charged [with] kidnapping and raping a 14-year-old girl and murdering another.” The violence was a part of satanic rituals that are commonly practiced by MS-13 gang members.
Investigators that specialize in gang violence say that MS-13 is recruiting children as early as the fifth grade.."

These are beyond killings, they are over-killings. And of kids. And most are virtually unheard of by the public.

Thread