Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2020 #1
alex revision

Default Bizarre Halloween Costumes for Global Culture Junkies From the 1920 Sears Catalog

Bizarre Halloween Costumes for Global Culture Junkies From the 1920 Sears Catalog

It has classic Negro masks like Sporty Mose (sorry, collar and tie not included), Old Uncle Joe, and Aunt Dinah (a Negress outfit not complete without this mask!). Oh, and if you really want to go hog wild you can get one of the full body suits — there’s the Ridiculous Yellow Kid, the Japanese Lady, and the Negro Minstrel Suit (suitable for hometown shows, no less).

https://www.vintag.es/2020/10/bizarr...umes-1920.html

Old October 5th, 2020 #2
Gladiatrix

So I guess my mum's werewolves costumes were not scary enough. My birthday is near Halloween or as I prefer Samhain.

Every year I wanted to be a werewolf. She had blood (red paint) splatter shirts and a really creepy pair of gloves. Claws and everything. She was an artist. Now retired. Just turned 83. My older sister went as a hippy. That was a thing back then, but even then I went with the classics.

Old October 28th, 2021 #3
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign Pc police release updated annual list of banned halloween activities and costumes

In its ongoing Holy War against normal American life, terrorist organization ADL (Anti-Defamation League)*declared a fatwa against 2021 Halloween blasphemers, and it’s a doozy.

Often, the ADL grimly warns, Halloween “is the opposite of fun” because of the pain it brings to the marginalized communities that the ADL appointed itself the representative of.

For its self-appointed status as the supreme moral authority on the Earth, the organization receives*generous multi-million dollar grants*to “monitor extremism across the ideological spectrum,” identify and target infidels on behalf of governing authorities, and, of course, to*funnel cash to politicians.

Frankly, it’s a miracle these religious authorities haven’t yet banned Halloween festivities altogether on the grounds that they are just too transphobic or anti-Semitic or whatever.

Activities that the ADL wants you, the filthy infidel, to understand that you’re not allowed to engage in on Halloween:

“cultural appropriation”“cultural stereotypes”“costumes that marginalize those who don’t conform to traditional gender norms”

More here...

https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...ities-and.html

Old November 1st, 2021 #4
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
In its ongoing Holy War against normal American life, terrorist organization ADL (Anti-Defamation League)*declared a fatwa against 2021 Halloween blasphemers, and it’s a doozy.

Often, the ADL grimly warns, Halloween “is the opposite of fun” because of the pain it brings to the marginalized communities that the ADL appointed itself the representative of.

For its self-appointed status as the supreme moral authority on the Earth, the organization receives*generous multi-million dollar grants*to “monitor extremism across the ideological spectrum,” identify and target infidels on behalf of governing authorities, and, of course, to*funnel cash to politicians.

Frankly, it’s a miracle these religious authorities haven’t yet banned Halloween festivities altogether on the grounds that they are just too transphobic or anti-Semitic or whatever.

Activities that the ADL wants you, the filthy infidel, to understand that you’re not allowed to engage in on Halloween:

“cultural appropriation”“cultural stereotypes”“costumes that marginalize those who don’t conform to traditional gender norms”

More here...

https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...ities-and.html

Old April 5th, 2022 #5
Farwell Kirk

They didn't believe in "political correctness" in those days, did they?

Thread