Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 27th, 2023 #9801
Serbian

GEORGIAN MERCENARIES MURDERED A LOCAL RESIDENT THEN TOSSED HIS BODY AWAY (18+)

Georgian whores and militants of the Muslim Corps - Kavkaz unit, fighting on the side of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, killed a local resident during fighting in a populated area. They just threw him to the side of the road.

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/beloga2f6urV/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 27th, 2023 #9802
Serbian

UKRAINIAN 330KILOWATT SUBSTATION NEAR ODESSA GOES TO THE MOON IN RUSSIAN CRUISE MISSILE BLAST

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bpFMt58wOubj/

RUSSIAN TOS-1A GOES TO WORK ON AFU FORTIFICATIONS OF UGLEDAR
WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SIUxnTQecIAZ/

Old January 28th, 2023 #9803
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Remember, ZOG fucked around in 2014 and got their ass handed to them when Russia rolled into Crimea and annexed it without firing a single shot. They're still seething ass mad over this, even to the point where they're trying to get ukrops to mount a desperate (it'll fail) offensive to take it back, lol..
The Crimea-Operation is actually a funny story. Jews had no clue about it simply because Russians did the whole operation, all the planning, orders etc. with typewriters and couriers.....

Russian secret weapon against Jews:

One must be very naive to think that those are her own words, she's just a mouthpiece. In reality this is just a standard Jewish pulse-taking method to see which goy is still loyal to the cause and which isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
It's obvious that jews hate Russians more than they hate Germans.
Of course they do. The Russians destroyed their holly Khazaria, the Russians banished them in 19th and early 20th century pogroms, on the other hand what Germany did to them? Germany gave them the possibility to conquer almost the whole world and to use muh holohoax against anyone who dares to expose them. So they can actually be thankful to the incapable Germany for everything they have today.
The Russians were actually the only ones who were capable to do a great harm to them.

Last edited by Dominus; January 28th, 2023 at 06:50 AM.

Old January 28th, 2023 #9804
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
The Crimea-Operation is actually a funny story. Jews had no clue about it simply because Russians did the whole operation, all the planning, orders etc. with typewriters and couriers.....

Russian secret weapon against Jews:

One must be very naive to think that those are her own words, she's just a mouthpiece. In reality this is just a standard Jewish pulse-taking method to see which goy is still loyal to the cause and which isn't.

Of course they do. The Russians destroyed their holly Khazaria, the Russians banished them in 19th and early 20th century pogroms, on the other hand what Germany did to them? Germany gave them the possibility to conquer almost the whole world and to use muh holohoax against anyone who dares to expose them. So they can actually be thankful to the incapable Germany for everything they have today.
The Russians were actually the only ones who were capable to do a great harm to them.
I'm glad I still own a typewriter. I see the Internet becoming completely useless to us in the near future. Sometimes low-tech has its advantages.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 28th, 2023 #9805
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post

Another thing. 'Holocaust' propaganda is also a Western Anglo-Saxon American creation not Russian or even Soviet. In Soviet Union talk was always of 'Great Patriotic war' not 'holocaust of jews' which was hardly even mentioned, and if it was it was only as a small footnote. Westerners created the Holocaust religion and made it the main focus of WW2 and beyond.

Old January 28th, 2023 #9806
Serbian

Lightbulb without Russia all ex Soviet Republics and people are on level of Africa, that includes the Baltic states which idiots love to idolize

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
19h
kharkov was the 2nd most powerful industrial center of tank production in the soviet union, and, of course, during "independence", they did nothing with it. now they have to beg slovenia for t-55s and pretend that's something to be proud of

Old January 28th, 2023 #9807
Serbian

🇷🇺🇺🇦 In the Kharkiv region, the RF Armed Forces liquidated the commander of the Poltava battalion, Colonel Oleg Gromadsky.

https://t.me/intelslava/43872

Old January 28th, 2023 #9808
Serbian

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Footage of the assault on Ukrainian positions near Vuhledar. Two BMP-3 Marines fire at the enemy with 30-mm and 100-mm guns, approach the enemy as close as possible and land troops.

https://t.me/intelslava/43871

Russians giving them water instead of a bullet to the head.
🇷🇺🇺🇦 During the assault on Ukrainian positions in the area of Vuhledar, soldiers of the 40th Marine Brigade of the Pacific Fleet captured a group of Ukrainian soldiers.

https://t.me/intelslava/43869

Old January 28th, 2023 #9809
Serbian

Default I don't believe it's that high for killed. killed and wounded possibly

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺🇺🇦 According to rumors, the losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, in accordance with the data transmitted by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Zaluzhny to the Pentagon, amount to 232 thousand killed.

According to the private company Stratfor Forecasting, Ukraine's losses exceeded 305,000 killed.

Old January 28th, 2023 #9810
Serbian

COLUMN OF AMERICAN M109'S BEING TRANSPORTED ACROSS POLAND

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9yWqLIUXuoM2/

GuruM
The Russian leadership allowed the events in Kyiv 2014 to happen (Russia's first defeat in Ukraine), this leadership also let it go by the nose in the Minsk I and II agreements (coordinated by Markel and Macron - two more defeats for Russia), this Russian leadership also withdrew the Russian army from Kyiv (Russia's fourth defeat), which was Russia's best military move in this conflict, a move that allowed the Russian army to advance in Herosn, Zaporizhzhia , Donetsk and Luhansk. Now all this leadership of Russia insists on fighting the main battle in these areas, instead of sending its best army to the north of Ukraine to cut off any supply of weapons to Ukraine. If the Russian Federation makes the junction in the north with the related troops from Transnistria (Moldova) and liberates the entire territory up to the western borders, then the only supply routes for the Kyiv regime will be Romania and the Black Sea, this route will be very easy to supervise by the Russian fleet in the Crimea. the Russian Federation, carrying out these fights now in the south-eastern part, is only allowing more weapons to be brought in, weapons that are used to kill Russian soldiers. Russian soldiers are the bravest in this world, but unfortunately there is a lack of brave leaders.

Old January 28th, 2023 #9811
Serbian

JAVELIN OPERATOR HAD HAND TORN OFF BY RUSSIAN TANK BLAST IN UGLEDAR (18+)
WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PwadZkH7uvt2/

Old January 28th, 2023 #9812
Serbian

Exclamation Saker thinks the Neocons will escalate

Quote:
Major issue: the future of the blog

Last year I took three months off for health reasons. That was the time when the Internet was flooded by a Tsunami of nonsense about Bucha, Kharkov and other Russian “strategic defeats” and I knew that 3 months down the road, all that nonsense would peter out. And it did (see this interview of Colonel Maccgregor if you want details). As for me, I took my first break from blogging since 2007 and it was very beneficial to me as it allowed me to take care of some health issues I had neglected.

In the past I have indicated several times that should it come to a direct war between the USA and Russia I would shut down the blog because being a guest in the USA (I only have a “Green Card”) while my country of ethnic origin is at war with the USA puts me in an impossible position. Again, while I have lived a total of 26 years in the USA, and all my family has US passports by birth, I never requested a US passport (my only citizenship is Swiss) and that is why I think of myself as a guest of the USA. This places both moral and legal obligations upon me which I cannot and will not ignore.

True, we are not quite there YET, but with the German Foreign Minister declaring that the EU is at war with Russia, and knowing that the EU is just a colonial administration, we are very, very close to a fullscale war between the US and Russia. What is even worse is that I don’t see how such a war could be avoided. I explained that in my recent post here. Simply put, there is *zero* chance of the US/NATO/EU victory, which means that the US Neocons will be faced by a stark choice: defeat or go nuclear (and even that won’t yield a victory for the United West).

Putin tried everything in his power to avoid that outcome, but he was not dealing with rational actors – which is a key assumption of any theory of deterrence – and so it is the US Neocons forced this outcome on the entire planet.

What the US Neocons will eventually decide is impossible to predict: yes they are cowards, but they are hate-filled cowards. And I am not so sure about their self-preservation instincts simply because they are too ignorant and stupid to understand the danger.

Frankly, I am appalled and disgusted by the current situation.

I have been warning about these risks since 2008 (that is FIFTEEN years ago!) and all my efforts and all the efforts of those who tried to prevent this from happening have failed.

More relevantly, I don’t think that there is anything meaningful I could contribute to even marginally affect the current situation: I often feel that I have said all that I had to say, I did everything I possibly could, and that now further efforts would essentially be wasted as the guns will do all the talking.

To be brutally honest, I am no prophet and maybe, by God’s Mercy, the current war will not explode into something much larger. Yes, that is still possible. But I personally don’t see how so I REALLY hope that I am wrong in my conclusions.

But as of today, I think that only some kind of miracle could prevent a major escalation.
https://thesaker.is/an-update-about-the-blog/

Old January 28th, 2023 #9813
Serbian

‘Doomsday clock’: 90 seconds to midnight

https://thesaker.is/doomsday-clock-9...s-to-midnight/

The Next Stage in Western Escalation

https://thesaker.is/the-next-stage-i...rn-escalation/

Old January 29th, 2023 #9814
Serbian

Default another huge war crime which will go unpunished

28 Jan, 2023

14 dead, 24 injured in Ukrainian strike on civilian hospital – Russian MOD

The attack by Kiev’s forces on a medical facility in the Lugansk People’s Republic was “deliberate,” Moscow claims oh so it's not Russian territory now?

At least 14 people have been killed and 24 injured after Ukrainian missiles struck a hospital in the city of Novoaydar in the early hours of Saturday, the Russian Defense Ministry has said in a statement.

The medical facility in the city, which is located dozens of kilometers away from the frontlines in the central part of the Lugansk People’s Republic, treated both local residents and soldiers, the ministry noted. It added that both patients and medics were among the victims.

“A deliberate missile strike on a known civilian healthcare facility is an absolutely grave war crime of the Kiev regime,” the MOD stated in a Telegram post, vowing to bring all those involved in planning and executing the attack to justice. sure you will christards

According to the statement, a US-made HIMARS multiple rocket launcher was used in the strike. In the wake of the attack, Moscow’s First Deputy Permanent Representative to the UN Dmitry Polyansky accused Washington of being directly involved in the incident.

Polyansky branded the strike “yet another heinous crime,” highlighting that 14 civilians were killed in the hospital with missiles provided by the US. He also pointed to the fact that Washington provided the Ukrainian military with intelligence data. “This makes the US directly complicit” in the attack on the hospital, he said, adding that “the US taxpayers should know how their money is spent.”

Moscow has repeatedly accused Ukrainian forces of targeting civilian infrastructure, including with weapons supplied by the West. In early January, six people were killed and 37 injured in a strike on the city of Vasilyevka in Russia’s Zaporozhye Region. Prior to that, a hospital was destroyed in the city of Tokmak in the same region. In both cases, US-made HIMARS systems were used, local authorities said at the time.

https://www.rt.com/russia/570626-ukr...ospital-crime/

Last edited by Serbian; January 29th, 2023 at 02:11 AM.

Old January 29th, 2023 #9815
Serbian

UkraineMaps
@MapsUkraine
11h
14 civilians killed by indiscriminate Ukrainian HIMARS missile attack on a hospital in Novoaydar Luhkansk region. Ukrainian terrorism shows again its true face by targeting non-combatants and on top of that a civilian hospital!

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast?ref_s...-on-victory%2F

Old January 29th, 2023 #9816
Serbian

WTF are these Baltic scum even doing in Russia? Russia really messed up by allowing them to break away in 91.

Moscow expels Baltic country ambassador

Hostile actions have “largely destroyed” bilateral ties, the Russian Foreign Ministry claimed

https://www.rt.com/russia/570601-rus...an-ambassador/

Old January 29th, 2023 #9817
Serbian

KA-52 TAKES OUT MORE AFU ARMOR WITH PRECISION STRIKES OF 9K121 VIKHR GUIDED MISSILES

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1LSrgyO8gC5G/

KRAKEN NAZI'S ALLEGEDLY EXECUTE THEIR OWN 'CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS'

#Kraken Ultra-Nationalist #Ukranian unit. That is known for its brutality against civilians. Now it is used to punish Ukrainian fighters who refuse to fight. They posted a video to frighten Ukr mobilized 2 unfortunes are dragged into forest. The sign "traitor" is hung on them...

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tuqp1vVP2GfK/

Old January 29th, 2023 #9818
Serbian

�������� It became known that the Hero of Ukraine Yaroslav Petopal died at the front. The nuance is that he was a soldier of the Guard of Honor company, which demonstrates the shortage of personnel in the Armed Forces of Ukraine

https://t.me/intelslava/43906

���� It became known about the liquidation of another Ukrainian pilot, the commander of the aviation squadron of the 299th tactical aviation brigade of the Ukrainian Air Force, Major Daniil Murashko. The Su-25 attack aircraft under the control of Murashko was shot down by "friendly fire" on January 27 near Kramatorsk.

https://t.me/intelslava/43905

�������� Arrival on Ukrainian position in Bakhmut direction

https://t.me/intelslava/43901

Old January 29th, 2023 #9819
Serbian

🇩🇪 The German army is in the most deplorable state than ever because of assistance to Ukraine

Edition The Economist quotes the words of the commander of the Bundeswehr Alfons Mays.

After almost a year of conflict in Ukraine, the stock of German ammunition would have been enough for several days, and not for 30, as recommended by NATO.

▪️The radio equipment used by the troops is already 40 years old, it is analog, so it is easy to intercept the signals.

▪️Of 350 Puma infantry fighting vehicles, only 150 are operational.

According to a December report by Inspector General of the Armed Forces Eberhard Zorn, the Bundeswehr does not even have enough band-aids.

https://t.me/intelslava/43904

Old January 29th, 2023 #9820
Serbian

IMPRESSIVE DEFEAT OF AFU IFV BY 76TH AIRBORNE ASSAULT FORCES NEAR KHERSON (ARCHIVE)
WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0TjQazNehIrD/

Tags

Thread