VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2020 #41
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I see that I got nine(!) thumbs down in this thread in, like, 20 seconds. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

(And no, I haven't given anybody thumbs down here, in case you're wondering.)
Wasn't me man. I've been getting them too

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 20th, 2020 #42
Stewart Meadows

Some people mistakenly believe that the influential jews (politicians, media moguls, journalists, lobbyists, etc.) who agitate against Russia are also hostile towards China because the mass-murdering Chinese regime has (opportunistically) allied itself with the Putin government.

This belief is especially common among some White Nationalists who seem to view the greedy, ruthless, anti-white, backstabbing Chinese scum as their allies and even saviors who, together with Putin, are going to crush jewish globalism/the Jew World Order.

In reality though, the jews who have a burning hatred of Russia are usually pro-Chinese because of their business ties to China, and because their fellow tribesmen managed to infiltrate Chinese society a long time ago, as I've shown here on VNN. The rich and influential jewish media mogul Carlo De Benedetti is a good example of what I'm talking about:

Quote:
Carlo De Benedetti (born 14 November 1934)[1] is an Italian industrialist, engineer and publisher. (...) Born into a wealthy Jewish family
(...)
Carlo De Benedetti was arrested and admitted to having paid a 10 billion Italian lira bribe to government parties, to obtain a purchase order from the Italian Postal Service for obsolete teleprinters and computers. In May of that year, he was officially put under investigation, but De Benedetti never went to trial for this episode, the statute of limitations having expired.[21][22]
(...)
In April 1992, Carlo De Benedetti and 32 other people were convicted of fraud by a Milan court in connection with the collapse of the bank.[24] Benedetti was sentenced to six years and four months in prison,[24] but the sentence was overturned in April 1998, by the Court of Cassation.[25]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_De_Benedetti

In my Italy thread I showed how De Benedetti uses his media empire to spread harmful globalist, anti-Italian, pro-rapeugee, pro-homosexual propaganda, and this includes aggressive anti-Russian garbage articles.

However, anti-Chinese articles are conspicuously missing (even though there are countless things that one could criticize that despicable country's genocidal regime for). The following piece from RT spotlights this interesting fact:

Quote:
Ingratitude: Top Italian newspaper calls Russian Covid-19 aid 'useless', implies Putin using medical mission for military scouting

Graham Dockery
is an Irish journalist, commentator, and writer at RT. Previously based in Amsterdam, he wrote for DutchNews and a scatter of local and national newspapers.

26 Mar, 2020 15:23 / Updated 4 hours ago

Italy’s Covid-19 death toll is the highest in the world. Yet a leading Italian newspaper has declared the Russian aid a pretext for Putin to send his military into NATO territory, calling it mostly “useless” against the pandemic.
(...)
A left-leaning newspaper, La Stampa has also made no secret of its disdain for that government, and its desire to oppose any rapprochement between Rome and Moscow.
(...)
When China sent its own aid shipment to Italy, La Stampa didn’t rave about a ‘Chinese influence operation’. The boxes came with a similar label affixed, declaring “The friendship road knows no borders,” yet La Stampa didn’t call their contents “useless.” Perhaps the paper stayed silent because the several hundred Chinese doctors weren’t wearing the uniform of Europe’s old Cold War enemy.

Or perhaps the paper held its tongue because its largest shareholder has business interests in China? We could claim that, but that wouldn’t be journalism. It would be a La Stampa-level rumor dressed up as fact.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/484183-ital...-russia-putin/

As I pointed out in one of my previous posts, Chinese COVID supplies turned out to be defective, but Italy's jew-controlled media still praised China enthusiastically. It was a sickening spectacle (although Eric Striker would have loved it).

Quote:
CIR Group (Compagnie Industriali Riunite) is an Italian holding company listed on the stock exchange which is 46% controlled by COFIDE of the De Benedetti family. The company was founded in 1976, when Carlo De Benedetti acquired the company Concerie Italiane Riunite, a Turin based tanning company, from its historic owner the Bocca family and transformed it into an industrial holding company.
(...)
In the media sector CIR controls GEDI, the publishing company listed on the Italian stock exchange, which owns the daily newspapers la Repubblica and La Stampa, the weekly magazine L’Espresso plus other magazines, 14 local newspapers, three national radio stations (Radio Deejay, Radio Capital and m2o), a digital division and an advertising concessionaire.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIR_Group

Old December 20th, 2020 #43
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
In reality though, the jews who have a burning hatred of Russia are usually pro-Chinese because of their business ties to China, and because their fellow tribesmen managed to infiltrate Chinese society a long time ago, as I've shown here on VNN.
The extremely rich and influential Stanley Ho Hung-sun is one of countless examples of this:

Quote:
Stanley Ho Hung-sun GBM GLM GBS GML OBE CStJ SPMP SPMT (Chinese: 何鴻燊, 25 November 1921 – 26 May 2020) was a Hong Kong-Macau billionaire businessman. (...) Ho has been nicknamed variously Godfather and King of Gambling, reflecting the government-granted monopoly he held on the Macau gambling industry for 75 years. His wealth is divided amongst his daughter Pansy Ho ($5.3 billion)[1] who owns MGM Macau, fourth wife Angela Leong ($4.1 billion)[2] who is managing director of SJM Holdings, and son Lawrence Ho ($2.6 billion)[3] who owns City of Dreams.
(...)
Ho is descended from great-grandfather Charles Henry Maurice Bosman (1839–1892), who was of Dutch Jewish ancestry, and his Chinese mistress Sze Tai (施娣) a local woman of Bao'an (present-day Shenzhen).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Ho

Old December 20th, 2020 #44
Serbian

You are showing me stuff from the past which is totally irrelevant today. By that logic NATO would never have attacked Yugoslavia (which was never a Warsaw Pact member), while taking in all the ex WP members).

As Anglin said, the China issue is a distraction so that whites dont focus on the internal enemy, and anyone promoting it is either an idiot or an enemy.

Our only problem with China is mass immigration and them being allowed to buy property in the West.

Old December 20th, 2020 #45
Serbian

Quote:
US to Further Sanction China for Telling Hong Kong Antifa They’re Not Allowed to Riot

Antifa were breaking into malls and lighting Christmas trees on fire and the US government is saying that preventing them from doing this is against democracy.

The Antifa in Hong Kong were attacking random people on the street, lighting people on fire, and burning down malls. They had no clear agenda, and refused to negotiate with the government.

The US government has voiced extreme support for these Antifa, and is punishing the Chinese government for stopping them from rioting.
https://dailystormer.su/us-to-furthe...lowed-to-riot/

Old December 20th, 2020 #46
Serbian

Talking

this was a good move by the chinks haha

China Finally Gets the Thing – Attacks Australia Over Human Rights in Afghanistan

Andrew Anglin November 30, 2020

I’ve said for years that China and Russia were going to have to start playing the game that the West plays, and start getting involved in their business, making statements about the way Western countries abuse their own people.

For example:

China is accused of censoring free speech. This one is very easy, as the West censors much more than China. China should call out the imprisonment of political dissidents in Europe, and the censoring and suing of dissidents in America.

China is accused of human rights abuses. The West engages in torture in its prisons, and managed to turn Bradley Manning into a tranny. China should call out the brutality of the US prison system, and the bizarre way they’ve enforced this coronavirus hoax.

China is accused of not having democracy. Well, we just had a completely fake election. Europe regularly outlaws political parties that oppose the system.

They haven’t started that yet, but they did just call out Australia for so-called “human rights abuses” in Afghanistan.

They posted a meme with an Australian soldier holding a knife to a Moslem kid’s throat, with the caption, “don’t be afraid, we are coming to bring you peace!”

https://dailystormer.su/china-finall...n-afghanistan/

Old December 20th, 2020 #47
Serbian

(((US Intelligence))) Whines About Chinese Super Soldiers

https://dailystormer.su/us-intellige...uper-soldiers/

Old December 20th, 2020 #48
Serbian

jewsign

Quote:
WaPo Admits Biden Would Continue Aggressive China Policy – And Much Worse

The whole narrative that Joe Biden is controlled by China is stupid.

China would have preferred Donald Trump, because Donald Trump is not a warmonger.

Of course, all of Joe Biden’s policies were a secret before the election. You had to vote for him to vote out what he’s going to do. Now, things are slowly dripping out.

The media is admitting that Biden is planning to continue aggressive policies against China.

Jewish neocon Josh Rogin, who wants to invade China to give them freedom, writes for Washington Post:
read https://dailystormer.su/wapo-admits-...g-to-be-worse/

Old December 20th, 2020 #49
Serbian

Imagine if:

There were 30,000 Chinese troops in Canada

There were 50,000 Chinese troops in Mexico

There were Chinese troops stationed in Cuba and the Dominican Republic

Texas had seceded from America and was financially and militarily backed by China

Chinese ships were in the Gulf of Mexico telling the US Navy they would stop them from using the waters for trade routes

There were rioters in New York burning down the city while flying Chinese flags and singing the Chinese national anthem, and China was threatening the American government that if they arrested the pro-Chinese rioters they would sanction them

China was constantly accusing the US of international aggression and threatening them over their domestic law enforcement policies

China was demanding that America release criminals from prison

Because that would be EXACTLY the reverse of THIS SITUATION.

This is INSANE.

China is not related to ANY PROBLEM WE HAVE.

These people are trying to START A WORLD WAR.

Old December 20th, 2020 #50
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
You are showing me stuff from the past which is totally irrelevant today.
Some of the articles that I've posted are from this year, others are a bit older, but they all show the same thing: that the jews and the Chinese have a very strong relationship, a relationship that they have been developing for at least a century. They're not going to throw that away by going to war with each other, regardless of what Andew Anglin says.

Old December 20th, 2020 #51
Stewart Meadows

You're contradicting yourself. First you write this:

Quote:
Our only problem with China is mass immigration and them being allowed to buy property in the West.
..and then you write this:

Quote:
China is not related to ANY PROBLEM WE HAVE.

Quote:
These people are trying to START A WORLD WAR.
Once again, I'll put my reputation on the line by stating that there won't be a war between the US/NATO and China.

Old December 20th, 2020 #52
Serbian

Quote:
You're contradicting yourself. First you write this:

..and then you write this:

That's only a problem because Western elites love globalism and open borders.

Don't blame the chinks for the problems jews have created

Old December 23rd, 2020 #53
Stewart Meadows

RT, which is normally a sewer filled with absurd and deceitful pro-Chinese propaganda, has actually managed to publish a (fairly) decent and honest article about the (((US government's))) relationship with the mass-murdering Chinese regime:

Quote:
If Biden makes Disney’s Bob Iger his China ambassador, expect a wave of twofold propaganda

23 Dec, 2020 12:29 / Updated 9 hours ago

(...) This cooperative nexus between the Democrat Party establishment and the entertainment business has led to predictable criticism from their political opponents. Fox News host Tucker Carlson responded to the news about Iger’s potential ambassadorial role by decrying the former CEO as a “Chinese propagandist,” saying, “Few people have made more money from their connections to the Chinese government than Bob Iger, and fewer still are as openly grateful for it.”

It is certainly true that Disney has repeatedly tailored their projects to the Chinese market and been willing to make changes and cuts to appease the government’s censors. On ‘Iron Man 3’, censorship board officials were invited to the set to monitor some of the filming. The Chinese cut of ‘Iron Man 3’ includes product placement for popular Chinese brands and the Mandarin was transliterated in the film to ‘Man Daren’ to remove any Chinese association from the villain.

Similarly, on ‘Doctor Strange’ the producers changed the character of the Ancient One from a Tibetan man to a Caucasian woman, casting Tilda Swinton in the role, in part to avoid any potential arguments with the Chinese government. Screenwriter C. Robert Cargill explained, “He originates from Tibet, so if you acknowledge that Tibet is a place and that he’s Tibetan, you risk alienating one billion people.”

The noisy commentary about Chinese influence on Hollywood reached fever pitch earlier this year, following the release of Disney’s live action version of ‘Mulan’. Parts of the film were shot in China’s Xinjiang province, with help from the local government, leading to Disney taking fire for participating with a government accused of mistreating and oppressing the region’s Uighur Muslim population. #BoycottMulan trended after viewers began noticing, “a ‘special thanks’ in the film’s end credits to eight government entities in Xinjiang, including the public security bureau in the city of Turpan, where China is believed to operate over a dozen ‘re-education camps’ that hold Uighurs in extra-judicial detention.”
(...)
If Iger is appointed as Biden’s ambassador to China, it would further strengthen the bond between the State Department and Hollywood, especially where China is concerned. China has long resisted the cultural hegemony of the US, and for decades very few Hollywood films were even allowed into the country. In the 1990s, this policy softened, and ‘The Fugitive’ became the first US blockbuster to be shown in China in years.

Since then, the relationship has been tempestuous. In 1997, the Chinese government found three films so offensive that it didn’t just ban the films, it banned the studios behind them.This led to Disney hiring geopolitical A-lister and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger to smooth things over in Beijing and allow them to distribute their films in China once more.
(...)
So, if Iger does get the big job, then it could also aid in a thawing of relations in the new cultural Cold War. This would increase Hollywood’s ability to access the Chinese market, thus propagating the desired messages of the US government, but likely also increasing the influence of Chinese corporations and the Chinese government on Hollywood’s output.

While this is good news for Hollywood and the Chinese and American governments, it is bad news for audiences. It also suggests that the Biden administration is looking to repair relations with China so it can shift focus back to Russia as the perceived primary external threat facing the US. So we should expect Hollywood to continue deploying stereotyped Russian spies and billionaires in everything from disaster movies to family comedies, while politely avoiding the authoritarian nature of Chinese society.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/510528-bide...-china-disney/

The last paragraph, which I bolded and enlarged, is especially interesting because it basically confirms what I wrote in the following post:

Quote:
Some people mistakenly believe that the influential jews (politicians, media moguls, journalists, lobbyists, etc.) who agitate against Russia are also hostile towards China because the mass-murdering Chinese regime has (opportunistically) allied itself with the Putin government.

This belief is especially common among some White Nationalists who seem to view the greedy, ruthless, anti-white, backstabbing Chinese scum as their allies and even saviors who, together with Putin, are going to crush jewish globalism/the Jew World Order.

In reality though, the jews who have a burning hatred of Russia are usually pro-Chinese because of their business ties to China, and because their fellow tribesmen managed to infiltrate Chinese society a long time ago, as I've shown here on VNN.
(...)

Old December 28th, 2020 #54
Serbian

U.S. 'advantage at sea' doctrine is really anti-Chinese aggression

Andrew Korybko 19-Dec-2020

The U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard released its "Advantage at Sea" doctrine on Friday to articulate its new naval strategy. This document in effect formalizes the U.S.'s anti-Chinese aggression while also targets Russia as well to a lesser extent. It opens by claiming that "our actions in this decade will shape the maritime balance of power for the rest of this century", after which it proceeds to bashing China and Russia. China is even described as "the most pressing, long-term strategic threat", which the U.S. falsely claims is "denying access to traditional logistical hubs, inhibiting freedom of the seas, controlling use of key chokepoints", and other such troublesome things.

This is a complete inversion of reality since it's really the U.S. that's the world's "most pressing, long-term strategic threat" to peace and prosperity, not China. After all, the U.S. naval presence in the South China Sea waters is intended to disrupt its counterpart's supply chains in times of crisis, therefore literally inhibiting freedom of the seas. Moreover, the U.S. has naval forces in all key chokepoints across the world while dishonestly accusing China of exploiting its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) to achieve the same sort of military presence in those regions and elsewhere.

The "Advantage at Sea" doctrine, while chock full of strategic plans, also reads like a list of the State Department's talking points against China. The country is misportrayed as the greatest threat to global peace since World War II, which dovetails with the U.S.'s intense information warfare narratives against it. They are, however, utterly ridiculous since China doesn't threaten anyone. Its over-hyped naval buildup is purely defensive. If anything, it's also long overdue for a country of its size and economic influence. Nevertheless, it poses no threat to anyone and it is only intend to secure the country's national interests at home.

The U.S., though, doesn't even disguise the fact that it harbors dangerously hostile intentions against China. The "Advantage at Sea" doctrine openly states that "Activities short of war can achieve strategic-level effects". In connection with this, it theorizes that "Operating our naval forces far forward—in harm's way and in contested environments—raises the risks for rivals considering the path of escalation and prevents crisis from escalating into war." In reality, that proposed policy actually contributes to crises escalating into wars and should be avoided at all costs, especially in the South China Sea and Taiwan Straits where the U.S. Navy has been active.

No other country has a policy of putting their forces in harm's way against other nuclear powers in order to "prevent a crisis from escalating into war." To the contrary, that's exactly what every other country refrains from doing precisely because of the risk that such irresponsible moves could contribute to making everything worse and thus provoking a war by miscalculation. The U.S. defends its aggressive actions by speculating that "in the event of conflict, China and Russia will likely attempt to seize territory before the United States and its allies can mount an effective response—leading to a fait accompli", though that's exactly what it intends to do, not them.

There's no question that the U.S. is the world's indisputable maritime superpower, though that's rapidly changing as China improves its defensive naval capabilities. The U.S. claims that "the rules-based international order is once again under assault" and that "China has implemented a strategy and revisionist approach that aims at the heart of the United States' maritime power". What's actually happening is that China is rigorously defending the legitimate UN-enshrined rules-based international order by protecting its national interests in the maritime domain, which is accelerating the U.S.'s fading unipolar hegemony.

The worst part about the U.S.'s "Advantage at Sea" doctrine isn't just how dangerous it is, but also the very fact that it's unveiled a little more than a month before President-elect Joe Biden takes office. This will make it much more difficult for him to enter into a rapprochement with China and restore America's previously pragmatic relations with it. For this reason, one can describe this doctrine as an attempt by outgoing U.S. President Donald Trump and his supporters in the permanent military bureaucracy to sabotage the incoming leader's foreign policy toward China. Biden must therefore resist the pressure to provoke China at sea or the whole world will suffer.

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2020-12-1...PjG/index.html

Old December 28th, 2020 #55
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking the regime in DC talks shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian
It opens by claiming that "our actions in this decade will shape the maritime balance of power for the rest of this century" ...

Look at how quickly things changed for the Brits, the last world dominating sea power vs rising superpower United States ...the rest of this century is a long stretch of time.

No one knows the future and few really understand the past.

Old December 30th, 2020 #56
Serbian

China Attacked for Laws Against Promoting Overeating

The coronavirus has created a weird narrative regarding the eternal battle of West vs. East.

China continues to be framed as evil for being authoritarian by a media that is promoting the most authoritarian regimes that have ever existed on earth.

Despite the fact that the coronavirus measures have gone beyond anything that the government of China would ever imagine doing to its people, in terms of taking away basic freedoms, the narrative remains what it was in the 1990s.

Probably, at some point, people are going to have to ask: is Chinese authoritarianism, which is aimed at bettering Chinese society, worse than Western authoritarianism, which is aimed at destroying all life on earth?

The Guardian:

Xi Jinping’s war on waste is set to be enshrined in law, with the submission of draft legislation to China’s highest legal committee recommending large fines for businesses that enable or promote wasting food.

In August the Chinese leader said the amount of food wasted nationally was shocking and distressing, declaring in a speech that: “waste is shameful and thriftiness is honourable”.

Under the campaign “Operation empty plate”, local authorities quickly embarked on programs to reduce waste and encourage food outlets to limit orders to one less dish than the number of diners in a group. The popular phenomenon of mukbang videos – performative eating videos which originated in Korea and often feature excessive binge eating – were also banned.

Under the draft law submitted to the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress on Tuesday, food service operators face penalties if they induce or mislead consumers to “order excessive meals and cause obvious waste”. Offenders would be given a warning by local authorities, and face fines of up to 10,000 yuan (£1,140) if they fail to comply.

It also would allow restaurants to charge patrons for excessive amounts of leftovers.

The draft law also stipulated potential fines for a broadcaster – radio, TV, or online – which produces publishes or disseminates the promotion of food waste, including overeating. Failing to heed a formal warning by government authorities could result in penalties of up to 100,000 yuan, and the suspension of business “for rectification”.

I don’t really personally think this is the government’s business, but that has become a moot point.

The Guardian supports a regime that shuts down restaurants completely, for no reason, and totally destroys the business.

How are they in a position to judge the Chinese for threatening to shut down businesses for wasting food?

(Furthermore, there is a total misunderstanding about how Asian law actually works. It’s more of a suggestion and a guideline. Cops are not actually going to go into restaurants and fine them or shut them down. As a rule, cops in China aren’t ever going to do anything, other than stand around.)

Basing our concept of moral superiority on the idea that we have some kind of extreme freedom in the West was a stupid plan. We should have done something like: “we hate the Chinese because they’re small, and they have stupid little small eyes! They’re loud and annoying and they spit in elevators!”

Of course, that wasn’t possible, because we’re an “anti-racist” empire. So we had to do some kind of “ideological conflict,” and we ended up in a mind-pretzel.

Point being: there is a helluva lot more freedom in China than there is in the West, and someone just has to say it. I’m sick of being accused of being a Chinese shill. This is stupid and childish. All I am doing is telling the basic truth: the West is now the most restricted, authoritarian, oppressive and bizarre society that has ever existed on earth, and nothing the Chinese do could ever compare to what we are doing now as routine.

I’m tired of hearing this nonsense about China. It’s dumb. We need to talk about our own problems, none of which come from this stupid boogieman. Frankly, our problems come from Jews.

https://dailystormer.su/china-attack...ng-overeating/

Old December 30th, 2020 #57
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Great post! The only other time I heard this was on a Christian news site.

https://www.trunews.com/

They covered the Hong Kong riots since they started last year.. then came the "corona virus."

Old December 31st, 2020 #58
Ray Allan

Default Accident-prone ZOG tub Johnny McCain passes through Taiwan Strait

Quote:
China has slammed the sailing of two US warships through the strategic Taiwan Strait which separates Taiwan from mainland China, calling the move a provocation.

On Thursday, the guided missile destroyer USS John S. McCain and USS Curtis Wilbur passed through the sensitive Taiwan Strait, the US Navy said in a statement, claiming that the military vessels had conducted a "routine...transit...in accordance with international law."

Later in the day, a Chinese military spokesperson denounced the US sailings through the strait, the second such missions by the US this month and the 13th so far this year, warning Washington against jeopardizing peace and stability in the sensitive waterway.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...-Taiwan-Strait

So Washington would be OK with a Chinese warship doing a routine transit in accordance with international law just outside the 12-mile limit off the u.s. West Coast, then?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 31st, 2020 #60
Serbian

America Keeps Claiming Governments It Hates Are Paying Bounties On US Troops In Afghanistan

Caitlin Johnstone
8 hr ag

We're now getting mass media reports that yet another country the US government doesn't like has been trying to kill American troops in Afghanistan, with the accusation this time being leveled at China. This brings the total number of governments against which this exact accusation has been made to three: China, Iran, and Russia.

"The U.S. has evidence that the PRC [People's Republic of China] attempted to finance attacks on American servicemen by Afghan non-state actors by offering financial incentives or 'bounties'," reads a new "scoop" from Axios, quoting anonymous officials who refused to name their sources.

"The Trump administration is declassifying as-yet uncorroborated intelligence, recently briefed to President Trump, that indicates China offered to pay non-state actors in Afghanistan to attack American soldiers, two senior administration officials tell Axios," the evidence-free report claims.

The Axios report is already being circulated into public consciousness by mass media outlets like CNN. It is co-authored by Bethany Allen-Ebrahimian, whose career lately has been focused on churning out extremely aggressive narrative management about China for a liberal audience, including a ridiculous hit piece on The Grayzone and its coverage of Xinjiang which failed to list a single piece of false or inaccurate reporting by that outlet. This eagerness to help manipulate public perception of America's number one geopolitical rival has seen Allen-Ebrahimian rewarded with plenty of attention from "sources" who provide her with endless career-amplifying "scoops".

more

https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.co...kOIebpZQVh00F0

Tags
china vs zog

Thread