Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 6th, 2015 #1
procopius

Default Differences between American and Russian feminism.

Lunar test: All-female Russian crew complete 8-day Moon flight simulation

https://www.rt.com/news/321091-moon-...ion-completed/

Quote:
An eight-day experiment imitating a space trip to the Moon, dubbed Luna-2015, has finished for the all-female Russian crew. The six women, who were locked inside simulated spacecraft, say they “didn't even come close to ripping each other’s hair.”
Could you imagine American princesses women making a joke like that. They made, or least went along with a joke, that would labeled sexist in American. If man had said that the all female crew locked in a space module for 8 days would be "pulling each others' hair out," he would be crucified and lose his job.

Also notice that they were given flowers after getting out, as if it was expected, since they were women. They don't give flowers to male cosmonauts I bet. Notice the smiles too when they came out.

Also notice in the video, the sign being used for the all-female team. An attractive, nude female form floating in space. I bet none of the females complained about it either.

There is, in my estimation, something different about Russian Feminism, it the lacks the bitterness and tribalism of the Western version. It might not even be appropriate to call the Russian version, feminism.

Old November 16th, 2015 #2
Alex Him

There is no feminism in this news for me.
It is exaggerated importance this aspect of life in your modern culture.
So you tend to see it everywhere.

Also tried to equalize men and women in their rights in the Soviet Union.
But there knew that a woman with rights is still a simple woman, and not something else.

Old November 30th, 2015 #3
Ray Allan

There must be some difference between Russian and American feminism. Jew-created American feminism has effectively ruined most American women as potential wives and mothers. If the many Russian and Ukrainian mail-order bride sites are to be believed, women from there are still more traditional and would make better partners than all these stupid, shallow, obnoxious, materialism-driven overweight American women I see. I actually did correspond with a few lovely Ukrainian ladies a few years back, and they seemed quite nice, refined and intelligent. Unfortunately, I lacked the funds to travel there to meet them. I realize some of those bride sites are scams and maybe I was spared a big disappointment. Alex Him, as a Russian yourself, what is your opinion on this?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 30th, 2015 #4
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
There must be some difference between Russian and American feminism. Jew-created American feminism has effectively ruined most American women as potential wives and mothers. If the many Russian and Ukrainian mail-order bride sites are to be believed, women from there are still more traditional and would make better partners than all these stupid, shallow, obnoxious, materialism-driven overweight American women I see. I actually did correspond with a few lovely Ukrainian ladies a few years back, and they seemed quite nice, refined and intelligent. Unfortunately, I lacked the funds to travel there to meet them. I realize some of those bride sites are scams and maybe I was spared a big disappointment. Alex Him, as a Russian yourself, what is your opinion on this?

I find it hard to talk about the differences between American and Russian women.
For I do not know personally any American woman.
But I think that your conclusions are correct.
Our women seek to be beautiful and charming.

Old December 25th, 2019 #5
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Our women seek to be beautiful and charming.
Is that why women bуating so popular in Russia?

Old December 25th, 2019 #6
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Is that why women bуating so popular in Russia?
Why do you think this is popular in Russia?

Do you have relevant statistics for Russia?

Old January 4th, 2020 #7
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Why do you think this is popular in Russia?
Everyone knows you beat wives like bitches. Just don't tell me "we ruskies never drink and we never beat wives".

Judging by the fact your government purposely decriminalized home violence in XXI century it must be really mass phenomena and there is no internal Russian statistics available anymore.

Old January 6th, 2020 #8
Alex Him

Quote:
Everyone knows you beat wives like bitches. Just don't tell me "we ruskies never drink and we never beat wives".

Judging by the fact your government purposely decriminalized home violence in XXI century it must be really mass phenomena and there is no internal Russian statistics available anymore.
I'm not interested in discussing your fantasies, but I'm interested in discussing statistical data.

Unfortunately, home violence exists in Russia, but it exists everywhere.

Old January 7th, 2020 #9
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
I'm not interested in discussing your fantasies, but I'm interested in discussing statistical data.
Provide your state data then. Like how russian husband love their wives and don't treat them like homeless dogs.

Quote:
Unfortunately, home violence exists in Russia, but it exists everywhere.
Yeah, evil exists everywhere, that's why violence in Russian families are decriminalized.

Old January 8th, 2020 #10
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Provide your state data then.
I believe that you should do this

Quote:
Yeah, evil exists everywhere, that's why violence in Russian families are decriminalized.
What exactly do you mean by decriminalizing violence in Russian families?

Old January 8th, 2020 #11
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
I believe that you should do this
So, you're not a native Russian speaker?

Quote:
What exactly do you mean by decriminalizing violence in Russian families?
Russia is one of three countries in Europe and Central Asia that have not enacted laws specifically targeting domestic violence.

The true scale of domestic violence in Russia is unknown as the government does not maintain centralized, disaggregated statistics on domestic violence. However, according to the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (police), 40% of violent crimes happen within the family, and during the first nine months of 2016 (latest data available), 57,000 crimes were registered as battery under article 116 of the Criminal Code. Reportedly, 36,000 Russian women suffer from beatings by their husbands or partners daily, and 14,000 women and 2,000 children are killed by family members every year.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/domesti...nce/russia.php

Old January 8th, 2020 #12
Alex Him

Quote:
So, you're not a native Russian speaker?
Yes, I am a native Russian speaker.

But this does not mean that I will carry out your orders

Quote:
Russia is one of three countries in Europe and Central Asia that have not enacted laws specifically targeting domestic violence.
I do not understand the essence of this accusation.

What is the difference between a person imprisoned with the phrase “violence” or is he imprisoned with the phrase “domestic violence”?

Quote:
The true scale of domestic violence in Russia is unknown as the government does not maintain centralized, disaggregated statistics on domestic violence. However, according to the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (police), 40% of violent crimes happen within the family, and during the first nine months of 2016 (latest data available), 57,000 crimes were registered as battery under article 116 of the Criminal Code. Reportedly, 36,000 Russian women suffer from beatings by their husbands or partners daily, and 14,000 women and 2,000 children are killed by family members every year.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/domesti...nce/russia.php
So what? Is it for example in the US, these numbers are less?

"19.3 million women and 5.1 million men in the United States have been stalked in their lifetime. 60.8% of female stalking victims and 43.5% men reported being stalked by a current or former intimate partner." - https://ncadv.org/statistics

Old January 10th, 2020 #13
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Yes, I am a native Russian speaker.

But this does not mean that I will carry out your orders
Probably your chief in a troll factory would be upset if your googled Russian poverty, family violence or destructed bridges 2019 more carefully.

Quote:
What is the difference between a person imprisoned with the phrase “violence” or is he imprisoned with the phrase “domestic violence”?
Welcome to the modern world, where all specific and forms of crimes should be well elaborated on the legislative level for their prevention , because they're very difficult to prove. Although why I mentioned a "modern world" in the talks about Russia or ....

Quote:
So what? Is it for example in the US, these numbers are less?

"19.3 million women and 5.1 million men in the United States have been stalked in their lifetime. 60.8% of female stalking victims and 43.5% men reported being stalked by a current or former intimate partner." - https://ncadv.org/statistics
20 millions out of 300 millions of the whole American population. Even if such numbers are low estimation it only proves that the modern states with elaborated legislative system cannot fully solve such complicated issues, not mentioning wild states like Russia where family members should be silent until they get stabbed **SUKA BLAT**

Old January 10th, 2020 #14
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Probably your chief in a troll factory would be upset if your googled Russian poverty, family violence or destructed bridges 2019 more carefully.
Could you tell me the name of a happy country where there are no poor people, no violence and where nothing is destroyed.

Quote:
Welcome to the modern world, where all specific and forms of crimes should be well elaborated on the legislative level for their prevention , because they're very difficult to prove. Although why I mentioned a "modern world" in the talks about Russia or ....
Welcome to the world of mind, if in both cases the offender goes to jail, there isn’t much difference.

Quote:
20 millions out of 300 millions of the whole American population. Even if such numbers are low estimation it only proves that the modern states with elaborated legislative system cannot fully solve such complicated issues, not mentioning wild states like Russia where family members should be silent until they get stabbed **SUKA BLAT**
I already talked about this: "Unfortunately, home violence exists in Russia, but it exists everywhere."

Old January 11th, 2020 #15
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Could you tell me the name of a happy country where there are no poor people, no violence and where nothing is destroyed.I already talked about this: "Unfortunately, home violence exists in Russia, but it exists everywhere."
I like yourprimitive logic 'if evil exists everywhere, let's eat shit together". Some countries try to fight the evil, but someones like Russia try to keep silence about it.

Quote:
Welcome to the world of mind, if in both cases the offender goes to jail, there isn’t much difference.
in Russia offender can only go to jail if he had killed a family member and hadn't paid enough for policemen.

By the way, what do you think about this? https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2291287&postcount=2 Your opinion is highly welcomed there (no joke).

Old January 11th, 2020 #16
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
I like yourprimitive logic 'if evil exists everywhere, let's eat shit together".
Indeed my logic is very simple: if something exists everywhere, why is Russia only blamed for this?

Quote:
Some countries try to fight the evil, but someones like Russia try to keep silence about it.
What is your claim based on that Russia is not fighting domestic violence?

Quote:
in Russia offender can only go to jail if he had killed a family member and hadn't paid enough for policemen.
What is your statement based on?

Quote:
By the way, what do you think about this? Your opinion is highly welcomed there (no joke).
I think that creations of some artists have nothing to do with reality.

In accordance with these documents - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2290193&postcount=7 - there should be depicted as the USSR (and the Red Army) is sharing food, clothing and transport with the Poles.

Tags
america, feminism, russia

Thread