VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2009 #221
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Neznam za Split ali cujem da ima dosta siptara u Zagrebu i da ih narod nevoli. Novi ce doci kad budemo svi usli u EU. Kako ces ih onda spreciti?
Ima ih u ZG..neki su čak i face u BBB...to se već debelo asimiliralo..baš se sjećam prije neku godinu da sam jedniga izvrijeđao u njegovom fast-foodu naziva (neš vjerovat) "Vukovar"!!!
Ja ušao u Ustaški fastfood a ono "infested by schiftores"... onda ih ja počeo podjebavat, kako se pravilno izgovar riječ "šiptar" ovo su popizdili....skupili se oko mene njih 3 a svi manji od mene, mršavo, jadno od 60 kila...izgledao sam ko Snjeguljica i 3 napaljena patuljka...svatili su oni da će bit pizdarija i da bi kasa mogla letit u reklamu "Vukovar" gurnuli su mi sendvić u ruku i to im je došla sestra (dobra pička) njihova me smirivat..nisu mi htjeli uzet lovu..no ja sam im ostavio da me ne nazovu lopovom ili takva sranaja...spasila ih sekica, koja je vrlo asimilirana pička..da nije progovorila šiptarski mislio bi da je naša kurvetina.
Ako se uštekamo na EU..odlepršat će oni tamo u London

Quote:
Kinezi su posebna prica, evo ih i u Bosni. Video sam cak i neke mongrile polu kineze, uzas!
E ti polukinezi su interesantni...kako to da su se Kineskinje udale za naše??? to je malo teže
Quote:
Vi bi jos i odstetu pa cuj kakvi su nam na vlasti nebi me iznenadilo i to da docekamo. Inace neverujem da bi i odsteta pomogla niti da ce mrznja trajati samo 20 godina kako kazes. Ja mislim da je vasa netrpeljivost prema Srbima u vasim genima i da nikad nece prestati cak i da svi Srbi sutra nestanu.
Crnogorci su plesnuli neku sitnu lovu dolje u Dubrovniku i stanje se odmah počelo smirivat..neće to bit nikad super no bar ih više ne kamenuju često ko prije...sad se intezivno radi na unormaljivanju odnosa s Crnom gorom i rješavanju pitanja odštete...nisu to neke cifre, no raja dobiva neku zadovoljštinu (više moralnu) pa se smiruje...
Nema neke posebne mržnje Srba u nas..to je standardno rivalstvo...mislim šta je meni branilo da izmlatim gore spomenutog Srbina, jači sam od njega za duplo,mogao bih ga satrat s zemljom...i šta bi ja tu dobio? žena bi mu još više mrzila Hrvate i s tim sranjem bi zadojila i djete, prije ili kasnije neki Hrvat bi od njih dobi duplo više ..i krug se nastavlja.
Mi Hrvati jesmo seratori (ko i svi) no nismo osvetoljubivi, zato i nije bilo sranja s naše strane u Oluji..dosta nam je bilo šta smo ispali face i šta su nam se muda povećala..neka mučenja i vraćanja milo za drago (osim uništavanja imovine: čitaj paljenje kuća) nije bilo....ja sam osobno skupljao Srbe po Kninskim selima, znam tačno kako je bilo...ne nasjedaj pizdarijama od HHO ili takvih masonskih organizacija
Quote:
Ovi crni sigurno nisu Srbi.
Ko će ga znat..bili su sličniji Pakistancima

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old November 29th, 2009 #222
Serbian

Russian envoy: Kosovo in Russia’s heart
29 November 2009 | 09:44 | Source: FoNet

BELGRADE -- Russian ambassador to Serbia Aleksandr Konuzin said that Russia will continue to help defend the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Serbia.

Alexander Konuzin (FoNet archive)

“Kosovo echoes in the hearts of all Russians with the same pain as it does in your hearts,” Konuzin said on Saturday at the election assembly of the United Serbia party.

He said that relations between Belgrade and Moscow are on the rise.

Konuzin said that the recentm visit of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to Belgrade was “iportant for the united past” of the two countries, because a number of agreements which speak of the development of a special friendship between Serbia and Russia were signed, and because his visit marked the 65th anniversary of the liberation of Belgrade during World War II.

He said that there will be cooperation between Belgrade and Moscow in the fields of infrastructure, energy, traffic, defense, economy and stopping natural catastrophes.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 17th, 2009 #223
Serbian

Russian ambassador visits K. Mitrovica

17 December 2009 | 13:39 | Source: Beta

KOSOVSKA MITROVICA -- Russian Ambassador to Belgrade Aleksandr Konuzin was in Kosovo on Wednesday, in the northern, Serb-dominated part of the divided town of Kosovska Mitrovica.

Beta news agency reports that he stated that the Russian Federation and Serbia had good political and economic cooperation, but that it was necessary to expand it to culture and education.

Konuzin visited the temporary seat of the University in Priština in Kosovska Mitrovica and said that expansion of cooperation to culture and education was one of the priorities of the Russian embassy in Belgrade.

He spoke with Rector Zdravko Vitošević about future cooperation of the University in Priština and numerous universities in Russia.

Konuzin gave a lecture on Russia and also spoke about the current situation in Europe, especially in the Balkans.

The Russian ambassador met and talked with international representatives, diplomats and representatives of Serbs living south of the Ibar River.

The river divides the town into its ethnic Albanian southern part, and the northern, predominantly Serb area.

“Here (in Kosovo) we have a simulation of state activities. We have the Kosovo government working, seemingly municipal authorities are functioning, and some elections are seemingly being held,” Konuzin said and added that this does not constitute "a state".

“Just like it was under the patronage of the UN, Kosovo is now under the patronage of the ‘quintet’ (five western states) and ambassadors of these countries are determining the politics of so-called state of Kosovo. Crime and corruption rule in the entire territory of Kosovo, ethnic cleansing of Serbs is continuing without any military intervention, and it is impossible to solve the issue of the status under such conditions,” the ambassador was quoted as saying.

Konuzin also criticized "the international community" for inefficiency.

He added that UNMIK had to continue its work according to its mandate and UN SC Resolution 1244 ,and fulfill them completely.

Konuzin also said that he had gotten the impression after talking to EU mission in Kosovo, EULEX, representatives that the mission was not working efficiently enough and that it limited to solving of technical issues.

“Russia will continue to support Serbia as long as Serbia opposes attempts of its own dismemberment, separatism and political bombardments,” said the Russian ambassador.

Old December 17th, 2009 #224
Serbian

Three K. Serbs released from custody

17 December 2009 | 12:01 | Source: B92, Beta

PRIŠTINA -- The EULEX District Court in Priština released three Serbs from the municipality of Novo Brdo from custody on Wednesday.

Slobodan and Srećko Martinović and Svetlana Stojanović were arrested on September 24 and accused of committing war crimes.

The charges against them state that the three "from April 17 until April 22, 1999, subjected [ethic Albanians] Seljatin Beciri and Acif Demoli to serious suffering and injuries, and implemented measures of intimidation and terror by capturing the plaintiffs and beating them".

Beta news agency explained in its report from Priština that the three Serbs will now have to report to the local police station twice a month for a month, while this measure could be extended at the prosecution's request.

Their lawyer, Miodrag Brkljač, said that his clients were also ordered "not to approach Beciri and Demoli, or the witnesses who gave their statements thus far", and also not to leave their places of residence.

According to Brkljač, Prosecutor Emanuela Dukos did not collect any viable evidence against the three, other than the testimony from Beciri, who was the only one to directly incriminate them.

Old December 24th, 2009 #225
Serbian

Quote:
Saudis promise more Muslim recognitions of Kosovo

Dec 23, 2009

Saudi Arabia’s Ambassador in Albania and FYRO Macedonia Abdullah Abdulaziz Al-Abdulkarim was also assigned as the “Ambassador” of Kosovo where he expressed hope that more Muslim states will recognize Kosovo separatists as an independent country.

“I hope for further recognitions in the future. We will engage and extend our impact on Islamic countries for new recognitions,” said Saudi diplomat.

Al-Abdulkarim said that Saudi’s plan on expanding their bilateral relations with Kosovo’s Islamic separatists whom they view as legitimate.

Hundreds of Serbian Churches have been destroyed by Kosovo Albanian separatists while two thirds of Christians have been forcefully expelled by the Muslim Albanian separatists.

Saudi announcement comes just as the Syrian Ambassador to Serbia Majed Shadoud said that Syria supports Serbia’s territorial integrity and has and will oppose Kosovo’s independence.

In a meeting with the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS) Tomislav Nikolic, Syrian Ambassador said that Syria diplomatic struggle to keep Kosovo as its integral part.

Syria has been against recognizing Kosovo’s independence since the beginning, Shadoud stressed.

Nikolic and Shadoud exchanged their views on the current political and economic situation, agreeing that it was necessary to strengthen the economic cooperation between the two countries.

December 23, 2009
SERBIANNA

Amerikwan puppets like Saudi Arabia and Turkey supported violent Kosovo secession while anti ZOG Syria and Iran have always been against it.

Old January 4th, 2010 #226
Serbian

Shots fired in Kosovska Mitrovica

3 January 2010 | 15:45 | Source: Beta

KOSOVSKA MITROVICA -- Unknown attackers fired shots in a street located in the Bošnjačka mahala community of northern Kosovska Mitrovica.

According to the Deputy Regional Director of the Kosovo Police Service, Ergin Medić, the police consider it to be a case in which an effort was made to increase danger and fear in the community.

The incident occurred at about midnight on Saturday night near the Kosovo and Metohija Chamber of Commerce building, where a similar shooting damaged several windows last week.

Old January 5th, 2010 #227
Serbian

Armed locals patrol GSZ village

5 January 2010 | 10:42 | Source: B92

RAŠEVAC -- Residents of the Serb village of Raševac have organized armed patrols in the Ground Safety Zone (GSZ) after sporadic gunfire was heard from Kosovo.

The zone is located in the south, next to the administrative line between central Serbia and Kosovo.

The villagers also said that their homes were one by one, put under strong spot lights coming from across the line, "which has never happened before".

Gun shots were heard after sundown, coming from Kosovo, and then each house had bright lights shined on it from the direction of Kosovo.

The residents informed police, who advised them not to fire back.

Afraid and nervous, the locals armed themselves and organized patrols of the village at night.

“No one from the police or military came, so we have to take rifles ourselves and stand guard,” a local told B92.

They also packed up all their necessities for fleeing their homes if need be.

The first official to react to the reports of the villagers was Kuršumlija Deputy Municipal President Dejan Milošević. Residents decided not to leave the village after meeting with Milošević.

“They wanted to leave, but I told them that we will make sure that the situation will be stable,” Milošević told B92.

Over the last ten years, four villages located on the administrative line with Kosovo have emptied out because of the lack of safety and security in the region.

Raševac is located 30 kilometers from the administrative crossing and has a total of 15 residents.

Locals said that they would continue to organized night patrols if necessary.

Old January 5th, 2010 #228
Serbian

Quote:
Defense chief: GSZ incident to be "probed"

5 January 2010 | 12:24 -> 17:47 | Source: Tanjug

BELGRADE -- Defense Minister Dragan Šutanovac said that the recent gunfire heard coming from Kosovo will be investigated through cooperation with KFOR.

The incident has upset the local Serb villagers in the Ground Safety Zone (GSZ) – an area in the south located next to the administrative line between central Serbia and Kosovo.

“We will work with KFOR to try and find out what exactly happened and whether the incident was directed against the non-Albanian residents, or if it is something we can call hooliganism or something similar happening in Kosovo,” Šutanovac was quoted as saying in Belgrade this Tuesday.

He said that the Serbian military is "constantly present in the municipality of Kuršumlija". The minister went on to say that they were also present last night near the village of Raševac, specifying that they were not deployed in the village itself, but on the line.

Šutanovac said that last year, soldiers constructed a road to the village of Raševac, where the incident was reported.

The gunfire was sporadically heard on Monday night, right after sundown, in the village of Raševac, in which 15, mostly elderly, Serbs live.

Meanwhile, reports from the GSZ say that more shots were heard during the day on Tuesday in the area.

Across the administrative boundary, a Kosovo police, KSP, spokesman said that "no shooting was registered", and stressed that it was KFOR that was in charge of the line.

KFOR, however, is yet to issue a statement regarding the incidents.

Local people have to take up arms again {even though the Serb government calls on them not to, and in many cases even confiscates what little weapons they have} in order to protect themselves and their property from Amerikwan backed violent turkoshiptar savages.

Night patrol in village of Rasevac near Kosovo

Old January 6th, 2010 #229
bmwbiker

Quote:
ZAGREB, January 5, 2010 (AFP) - Croatian President Stipe Mesic will visit Kosovo on Friday, in one of his last visits abroad before his mandate expires next month, his office announced Tuesday.

Mesic is to travel to Pristina to discuss "bilateral ties and the situation in the region" with his counterpart Fatmir Sejdiu according to a statement from the Croatian presidency.

The Croatian leader, who is to step down on February 18 after serving two five-year mandates, will be declared an honorary citizen of Pristina, the statement added.

He is also expected to address the Kosovo parliament and visit some 20 Croatian soldiers serving with the NATO-led peacekeeping force there.

Kosovo's ethnic Albanian-dominated parliament unilaterally declared independence from Serbia on February 17, 2008.

Croatia recognized the territory's independence a month later. In all 64 countries including the United States and most European Union members recognize Kosovo's independence.

Zagreb's move threatened its delicate ties with Serbia which have been gradually improving.

During the 1991-1995 war in Croatia, Belgrade gave political and military support to ethnic Serb rebels who opposed the former Yugoslav republic's independence.
kraj mu je mandata za koji dan a on ide vadit mast ljudima dolje na Kosovu..koji je to debil

Old January 16th, 2010 #230
Serbian

Thumbs down

“Serbia has no authority in Kosovo”

16 January 2010 | 12:19 | Source: B92

BELGRADE -- U.S. ambassador to Kosovo Christopher Dell said that all efforts of Serbia to reconstitute its structures and institutions in Kosovo would be illegal.

Dell said that all of Serbia’s authority in Kosovo ended in 1999, according to the UN Security Council Resolution 1244.

“You can have differing opinions on whether UNMIK or the Kosovo government have the ultimate power here, but what is certain is that with the resolution, all of Serbia’s authority and jurisdiction in Kosovo ended,” Dell said.

Serbian Kosovo Minister Goran Bogdanović said, however, that Serbs and Serbia cannot allow the implementation of the international community’s plan for abolishing the Serbian structures in north Kosovo.

“As long as the European Union mission’s status is neutral, Serbia will be a reliable partner, however we cannot be expected to sit with our arms crossed if this position is not respected,” Bogdanović said.

EU special representative in Kosovo Pieter Feith said that there is a strategy for the integration of north Kosovo which calls for the implementation of Kosovo institutions on that territory.

Bogdanović said that Feith’s statements “are made as if they have the intention of increasing tension on purpose.”

“It is hard to tell when he is speaking in the name of the European Union and when in he is speaking in the name of the international group that is implementing the Ahtisaari plan. It is now up to the international community to show that it understands the importance of the moment and the readiness to act, because the blame will fall on those who want to impose a solution without the approval of the residents, not only in northern Kosovo but through out all of our Serbian province,” Bogdanović said.

He also called on peace and unity in Štrpce, where officials elected in the recent Kosovo elections took over the local assembly building from those elected in earlier elections organized by Belgrade.

“At this moment the thing we need least is Serb on Serb conflicts,” he said.

Old February 2nd, 2010 #231
Serbian

Northern town rejects “integration plan”

2 February 2010 | 18:48 | Source: Tanjug

ZVEČAN -- The Zvečan Municipal Assembly today unanimously rejected the so-called strategy for northern Kosovo drafted by the International Civilian Office (ICO).

Zvečan Municipal Assembly President Dobrosav Dobrić said that this body “rejected the plan for integration of northern Kosovo into the institutions of the unrecognized state of Kosovo”.

The assembly made it clear that ICO has no business in northern Kosovo, and that its presence and activities can only make worse the already fragile security situation and current stability, he said.

The assembly also made it clear that local self-government institutions in northern Kosovo are not parallel ones, as it is illogical and impossible to be parallel to oneself, Dobrić emphasized.

The local self-government institutions are legally elected and legitimate representatives of the people and will organize life in their areas in keeping with their powers and Serbia's Constitution, he said.

Zvečan Municipality President Dragiša Milović said that any attempt at implementing the ICO plan in the north of Kosovo-Metohija is unacceptable.

The assembly also demanded that KFOR exercise its mandate in keeping with the UN Security Council Resolution 1244.

“KFOR must not be transformed into an armed force of the unrecognized state of Kosovo,” the assembly said.

It also demanded a strengthening of UNMIK in northern Kosovo, instead of the planned reduction and limiting of its powers.

The assembly demanded that Serbia adopt a plan for improving the living conditions of its citizens in Kosovo and Metohija, for the return of displaced persons and for strengthening of all its institutions in the province, including the north and the Zvečan municipality.

Old February 5th, 2010 #232
Serbian

Default New Balkans Wars Loom on the Horizon

New Balkans Wars Loom on the Horizon

by Dr Pyotr Iskenderov

Global Research, February 4, 2010

The contours of the Kosovo separatists' plan to suppress the Serbian resistance in the northern part of the province with the help of the US and the EU are getting increasingly visible. The statements emanating from Pristina and the intensifying international debates over the Kosovo theme do not only show that the Albanian separatists are preparing an attack against their opponents but also give an idea of its potential scenario, the distribution of roles in it, and the extent to which Hashim Thaci and other former leaders of the terrorist Kosovo liberation army are relying on the international support in the process.

The debates at the January 22 open session of the UN Security Council on Kosovo were unprecedentedly heated. It was the first time since the summer of 2007 (when Russia managed to derail the Resolution recognizing the Kosovo independence, proposed by the West on the basis of UN Special Envoy Martti Ahtisaari's plan) that the parties to the dispute over Kosovo defined their positions with such utmost clarity. There was an impression that the world's major powers were speaking different languages. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, the US, and West European countries “urged flexibility” in admitting Kosovo to regional and international mechanisms and forums, whereas Russia and Serbia regarded the approach as an attempt to dilute the role of the UN in the province and to legitimize its independent status. The discussions were centered around Pristina's so-called final solution plan for North Kosovo, which Thaci inadvertently unveiled several days prior to the session. He said the plan was being drafted jointly with the international representatives and was aimed at strengthening what he called Kosovo sovereignty and territorial integrity. Thaci said 2010 would be the year of consolidation for Kosovo. The priorities in the framework of the plan include the elimination of the Serbian self-government established in Kosovska Mitrovica and nearby Serbian communities based on the May, 2008 elections held in accord with the laws of Serbia. Another blow will be dealt to Serbian police forces and custom service, which at the moment are maintaining at least partial control over the traffic across the administrative border between Kosovo and the rest of Serbia.

NATO's KFOR deployed in Kosovo will render military assistance to Albanians. There is information that on the whole the corresponding decision was made during Commander of Joint Force Command Naples, Admiral Mark Fitzgerald's January visit to Kosovo, after which he described the Serbian self-government as... a threat to the security of Kosovo. “All violations of UN Security Council Resolution 1244 pose a threat to security. Since the resolution does not approve of parallel institutions, they are cause for concern”, said Fitzgerald.

Pristina's priority is the international support for the operation, which the US and the EU are supposed to ensure. The US will be blocking the attempts by Russia and China to have a response resolution passed by the UN Security Council. At the same time Brussels will be exerting ever greater pressure on Serbia to make it deny support to the Serbs of Kosovo and seal off the border with the province so as not let Serbian volunteers reach Albania.

Chances are that the operation will be launched already next April after the International Court of Justice issues an indefinite verdict on the Kosovo independence and the establishment of the Mitrovica municipality headed by Albanians and the few Serbs ready to cooperate with them.

Serbia's pro-Western President B. Tadic spoke with great caution of the anti-Serbian plan harbored by Pristina, NATO, and the EU, essentially saying little more than that the “final solution” promised nothing good to the Kosovo population. Russia's Deputy Permanent Representative to UN I. Shcherbak was much more outspoken. He said that from Russia's standpoint it is necessary to arrest decisively any attempts to float concepts harmful to Kosovo regardless of their source, as they do not only breach UN Security Council Resolution 1244 but also destabilize the province and provoke tensions.

There is information that the plan was co-authored by EU Special Representative and UN Civil Administration head Pieter Feith. The Administration was established in the spring of 2008, shortly after the declaration of the Kosovo independence and its recognition by the US and major EU counties. The Administration that no UN documents regulate comprises representatives of 14 EU and NATO countries and Switzerland, which are implementing the Ahtisaari plan, a EU brainchild the UN Security Council never approved. It is noteworthy that Kosovo separatist government foreign minister Skender Hyseni who represented Kosovo at the UN Security Council session made no comments concerning the plan for the northern part of Kosovo. Speaking to the media after the session, he claimed without elaborating that the EU mission and the Civic Administration were not promoting any final solutions for North Kosovo.

A survey of recent developments leads to the conclusion that the blueprint for suppressing the Serbian resistance in Kosovo is being drafted at a level much higher than that of the province. Given its basic parameters (a snap offensive supported by the NATO and EU pseudo-peacekeepers with international political backing plus the installation of a puppet administration), the plan for a final solution for North Kosovo is similar to the one Georgian President M. Saakashvili had in mind launching an attack against South Ossetia in August, 2008. Even the stated objectives – the restoration of the constitutional jurisdiction in Saakashvili's wording – is the same in both cases.

Even earlier, in August, 1995, a similar scenario was imposed on the Serbs of Krajina when Croatia sent regular army forces to attack them while the US and the EU backed the operation diplomatically. Actually, at that time the diplomatic support played no practical role as neither Yugoslavia nor the Russian leadership demonstrated any will to help Serbian Krajina in its tragedy. Yugoslavian leader S. Milosevic took more interest in getting rid of his competitors R. Karadzic and R. Mladic with the hands of the international community, and Moscow paid little if any attention to the whole Balkan theme.

It is hard to predict the outcome of the current developments as the Bosnian front, no less important to Serbs, Russia, and the Orthodoxy, is likely to gain a place on the map of the new Balkan war alongside the Kosovo one. Outgoing Croatian President Stipe Mesic said the Republic's army should launch an offensive against the Bosnian Serb Republic in case it holds a Kosovo-style self-determination referendum.

To be continued

Dr. Petr A. Iskenderov is a historian, senior researcher at the Institute for Slavic Studies of the Russian Academy of Science, and the Vremya Novostey and the Voice of Russia radio station international politics commentator.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=17386

Old February 11th, 2010 #233
bmwbiker

http://www.javno.com/hr-svijet/srbij...-na-rat_293703

Quote:
Državni tajnik u srbijanskom ministarstvu za Kosovo Oliver Ivanović pozvao je međunarodnu zajednicu da reagira na izjavu predsjednika kosovskog parlamenta Jakupa Krasniqija o spremnosti Albanaca iz južnosrbijanskih mjesta Preševa i Bujanovca da se pripoje Kosovu.
Ja sam nešto čuo da tamo ima 300 000 šiptara na jugu Srbije...to nije mali broj ljdi za neko odcjepljenje....i moglo bi se stvarno dogodit

Quote:
SAD, Francuska, Velika Britanija, Njemačka i Italija uputile su, prema pisanju stranih medija, srbijanskom ministarstvu vanjskih poslova note u kojima su jasno stavile do znanja da neće trpjeti pokušaje narušavanja njihova međunarodnog ugleda i utjecaja provođenjem politike srpske diplomacije u slučaju Kosova.
Ovo me je malo iznenadilo....previše se lobiralo i kad su masoni skužili o čemu je riječ, odjebali su svoje sestrinske lože...e sad da li je to zbog stvaranja Albanske lože na Kosovu ili zbog nečega drugoga.
No ova opaska nedaje nikakvu potporu Srbiji, nego podupire Albaniju...šta znači da je njima u interesu samo uvesti zemlje u EU koje bi im donosie robove, a nije im u interesu imat zemlje koje su ekonomski jake i sposobne...EU se definitivno okrenuo ka robovlasničkoj politici.
Zanima me pošto je EU proglasio Hrvatsku turističkom državom, koji je njihov plan za Srbiju? poljoprivredna debilana? ili industrijska debilana? ili kupus ko u Bugarskoj?

Old February 12th, 2010 #234
Serbian

[quote=bmwbiker;1099083]

Quote:
Ja sam nešto čuo da tamo ima 300 000 šiptara na jugu Srbije...to nije mali broj ljdi za neko odcjepljenje....i moglo bi se stvarno dogodit
Nema toliko, ima ih negde oko 150,000 ali kote se kao pacovi.

Quote:
Ovo me je malo iznenadilo....previše se lobiralo i kad su masoni skužili o čemu je riječ, odjebali su svoje sestrinske lože...e sad da li je to zbog stvaranja Albanske lože na Kosovu ili zbog nečega drugoga.
No ova opaska nedaje nikakvu potporu Srbiji, nego podupire Albaniju...šta znači da je njima u interesu samo uvesti zemlje u EU koje bi im donosie robove, a nije im u interesu imat zemlje koje su ekonomski jake i sposobne...EU se definitivno okrenuo ka robovlasničkoj politici.
I sta je tu novo? Oni odavno vec podrzavaju siptare.
I pusti te gluposti o masonima, to je samo usmeravanje na pogresan pravac, sa glavnog problema, a to su jevreji. To je njihova taktika, da se stalno prica o masonima ili nekim drugim glupostima da bi zbunili ljude i skrenuli paznju sa sebe.

Quote:
Zanima me pošto je EU proglasio Hrvatsku turističkom državom, koji je njihov plan za Srbiju? poljoprivredna debilana? ili industrijska debilana? ili kupus ko u Bugarskoj?
Srbija moze da hrani pola Evrope al glavno im je da se napravi baza, zbog Rusije, koju zele da okruze i uniste. Srbija mora da bude marionetska drzava koja slusa gazde sa zapada i koja nece biti u Ruskoj zoni uticaja.

Old February 21st, 2010 #235
Serbian

Kosovo: Serb grave desecrated, Serb beaten

Feb 20, 2010

The grave of an ethnic Serb woman that was buried on Thursday in Serbia’s Kosovo town of Gnjilane has been dug out and the things in the coffin have been scattered. In another Kosovo town, an ethnic Serb has been attacked by 5 Albanians on Friday and the beaten man is now in the hospital.

Zivka Jovanovic was the fist ethnic Serb to be buried in the Gnjilane cemetery since 1999 when Kosovo Albanian separatists, aided by NATO, violently seized power in this Serbian province.

On Friday, one day after her burial, Jovanovic’s family found the grave dug out and things from the coffin removed.

The desecrated grave of Zivka Jovanovic buried the day prior.

The grave was dug out up to the coffin and the coffin itself is damaged out of which some things have been taken out,” said the chief of the Kosovo-Pomoravlje district Dragan Nikolic.

Nikolic says that the woman was buried in that cemetery because she made a wish so.

Nikolic says that Jovanovic is the first ethnic Serb to be buried in this cemetery since 1999 when the Albanian separatists imposed their illegal authority in the province.

Shocked, the family took Jovanovic’s remains and reburied her in the village of Koretiste.

The illegal ethnic Albanian separatist government in Kosovo has “condemned” the desecration of a freshly buried Serb saying that it is “distressed” at the “ugly and cowardly act”.

“Whatever the motive it deserves the strongest possible condemnation,” the statement said.

Kosovo separatists police has dispatched forensics to investigate the grave and the spokesman said that a patrol was at the grave sight on Friday to “gather as much evidence in connection with the event that has frightened the people of Gnjilane”.

Ethnic Serbs, alive or dead, are routinely attacked in this Serbian province dominated by ethnic Albanian separatists. Such attacks are always documented by the separatist police but not one has ever been solved.

Hundreds of Serbian churches have also been razed by ethnic Albanian mob ready to lynch the Christian clergy.

In a comment to a European publication, the self-styled prime minister of the Albanian separatist government in Kosovo made a claim that Kosovo is a “consolidated country, with stable and effective institutions, good governance, the rule of law and order and affirmative respect”. He added that “Kosovo is becoming ready to lead its national security and play its role towards worldwide peace and stability.”

The Kosovo separatists have also unvalued a plan seeking to “integrate” Kosovo Serbs into the separatist institutions and are mulling a plan to dispatch armed Albanian gunmen to “protect” the remaining Serbian churches across the province.

“I heard that the one’s that will protect us are the same ones that on March 17, 2004, in front of the French soldiers, wanted to lynch us. We will ask not to be protected because we are more secure alone without their security,” said Mother Anastasija, a nun at the monastery of Devic.

In a separate incident in the village of Zac near town of Istok, an ethnic Serb was ambushed by 5 ethnic Albanians.

Ethnic Serb, Ljubisa Stepanovic, was beaten by 5 ethnic Albanians and was taken to the hospital in Kosovska Mitrovica to treat his injuries. He was attacked on Friday morning around 7:30 am local time.

Stepanovic was ambushed en route to buy bread and some groceries in the nearby village of Osojani.

The ethnic Albanian mob hid in the property of another Serb that has been abandoned. That ethnic Serb owner has been expelled by ethnic Albanian mob in a prior incident but was considering a return.

The coordinator for return of ethnic Serbs, Vesna Malikovic, says that the situation in the Istok region has been heightened recently and that it has “drastically deteriorated” for Serbs remaining there.

“In Zace, there are 5 homes for the returning Serbs and it is obvious that that bothers somebody,” said Malikovic.

February 20, 2010

Old February 24th, 2010 #236
Serbian

The State That’s Still A Lie

'Independent' Kosovo Turns 2

http://original.antiwar.com/malic/20...s-still-a-lie/

Old February 24th, 2010 #237
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default An interesting forum:

http://www.balkanforum.org/thread.php?threadid=944

Quote:
...Thousands fear as blood feuds sweep Albania

By Bojan Pancevski and Nita Hoxha in Tirana, Sunday Telegraph
Last Updated: 12:39am BST 03/06/2007

Stuck in their cottage outside the northern Albanian village of Mnela, 14-year-old Flori Bardoku and his younger sisters watch suspiciously whenever anybody makes the hour-long journey up the path to their home.

The reason for their caution is understandable: while most of their trickle of visitors are villagers bearing food and gifts, they know that one day someone may come to kill them...

Old February 25th, 2010 #238
bmwbiker

Quote:
Zabilježen drastičan pad nataliteta na KosovuU devet posljednjih godina broj novorođenčadi na Kosovu, koje je tradicionalno poznato po visokom natalitetu, pao je za gotovo 28 posto
Na Kosovu, tradicionalno poznatom po visokom natalitetu, posljednjih godina bilježi se znatan pad broja novorođenih.

U devet posljednjih godina broj novorođenčadi na Kosovu pao je za gotovo 28 posto, izjavio je u četvrtak u Prištini ravnatelj ginekološke klinike prištinskog sveučilišta Shefqet Lulaj.

U 2009., broj novorođenčadi bio je za 10.913 manji nego devet godina ranije.

- Krećemo se prema sve nižoj stopi nataliteta. Svake godine broj novorođenih sve je manji - izjavio je Lulaj.

Do 1999. Kosovo je bilo na prvom mjestu u Europi po stopi nataliteta.
In Kosovo Albanian natality rate fall down for 28%....

Old March 1st, 2010 #239
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
In Kosovo Albanian natality rate fall down for 28%....
Only gypsies have such a high birth rate as shiptars. The only solution is total ethnic cleansing.

Old March 1st, 2010 #240
UND

shkja (serpski) cirkusi, Albanians have same high rates as Irish+Scotish

Thread