Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2018 #1
alex revision

Default Schizophrenia may be more prevalent away from green spaces: Danish researchers

Schizophrenia may be more prevalent away from green spaces: Danish researchers

People who grew up without green spaces are 50 per cent more likely to develop schizophrenia compared with those who grew up surrounded by greenery, according to a new Danish study, which is the first to find such a correlation.

Even though a 50 per cent higher risk sounds like a lot, it is worth remembering that schizophrenia still affects less than one per cent of those studied, and one per cent among those who had grown up with few green spaces, ScienceNordic writes.

Green spaces include grassy fields, forests, or a field of corn. All types of vegetation count

https://www.thelocal.dk/20180601/sch...sh-researchers

Old June 4th, 2018 #2
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs up

This study really explains why those from the desert (sandniggers, Jews) are such psychopaths and are mentally ill so much.
As well as liberals living in city areas.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 5th, 2018 at 12:47 AM.

Old September 25th, 2018 #3
Warren

Maybe that's a risk, but give me life in the great plains w/o trees, over anything to the east of the Mississippi or west of the Rockies.

Old November 23rd, 2018 #4
Jarl i torpet

Not really a big fan of the color green, it's particularly awful how super bright and shiny the green color of vegetation gets in strong sunlight. Based on the misery during this last summer I'd say that if there's one thing in this world that could easily drive a person to madness it's anything shiny light green.

Old November 23rd, 2018 #5
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
This study really explains why those from the desert (sandniggers, Jews) are such psychopaths and are mentally ill so much.
As well as liberals living in city areas.
I think that inbreeding is a better explanation.

Thread