VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 26th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The Mongols

"In Xanadu did Kublai Khan a pleasuredome erect . . ." . .

. .

Do you think the Mongols were the biggest threat to Aryan mankind ever ( besides the NWO maybe ) ?

Especially concerning the continent of Eurasia ?

Other races were , in a sense , always kind of separated from Aryans by geography yet on the continent of Eurasia from the beginning the race of the Aryans and the race of the Asiatics fought for space , historically speaking , dating back to antique times . .

Old June 26th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Oh , and by the way . . why is there today such a 'fascination' in the West with Asiatic images ?

You know , movies , comics , etc . . . .

Oh , and by the way. . .

"I am your father . . ."

"I am your father . . ."

Separated at birth maybe ?

Old June 26th, 2018 #3
Skinhead Zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Do you think the Mongols were the biggest threat to Aryan mankind ever ( besides the NWO maybe ) ?
They killed way more Whites than Jews and Muslims combined in history I think.

And that is the reason why some Russians look very Asian.
(Dont get me wrong, I admire Russian / Slavic people and their culture. but it is a fact)

Origins of Mongoloid mtDNA in Slavs

Mongolian Nazis.
It feels weird to see these people in NS gear.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 26th, 2018 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Adding More Information

Old June 26th, 2018 #4
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Now we are in the era of the white suicide empire. We build up societies in every conceivable way like no other and then give it all away, even have people live on our backs, voluntarily on our part, and then we go extinct.

Old June 26th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Now we are in the era of the white suicide empire. We build up societies in every conceivable way like no other and then give it all away, even have people live on our backs, voluntarily on our part, and then we go extinct.
Good observation , man . .

I'll take it a step further . . .

The Aryan race is on the brink of extinction . .

AND the Asiatics somehow take our place. .

Think about it . .

At the beginning of the 19th century Asiatic countries were still mostly on a medieval level . .

Then they SPY on us . .

I think one positive thing that can be said about that scumbag Mao Tse-Tung FOR China was that he industrialzed , and , in a way , even "westernized" them ( <-- the irony since Communism is so "anti-Western" . . ) . .

Today Asiatic countries are about to actually OVERTAKE us. .

With our STOLEN technology . .

Old June 26th, 2018 #6
Skinhead Zack

They are a forgotten threat to Aryan people.

While the Kikes were busy importing negroes and A-rabs into Western nations, they have been preparing themselves for Jewish-Asian domination of the world, with the technology borrowed from Whites.

In fact, even the most developed Asian countries such as Japan and South Korea would still be in the Stone Age if it weren't for Whites who civilized them.

Due to their post-war relations with America, both Japan and South Korea are democratic, which means communist as well.

They have no creativity and all they were good at was copying our inventions.

Old June 26th, 2018 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
They are a forgotten threat to Aryan people.

While the Kikes were busy importing negroes and A-rabs into Western nations, they have been preparing themselves for Jewish-Asian domination of the world, with the technology borrowed from Whites.

In fact, even the most developed Asian countries such as Japan and South Korea would still be in the Stone Age if it weren't for Whites who civilized them.

Due to their post-war relations with America, both Japan and South Korea are democratic, which means communist as well.

They have no creativity and all they were good at was copying our inventions.
Good points. I remember reading about the Tocharians from Ben Klassen's books, Matt Hale spoke about it on his radio show back in the early 2000s. Basically much of what is admirable in their culture might very well be White. We know some of the mummified remains in Xiahoe had White admixture, they had red hair and Euro DNA.

Genghis Khan's blue eyes come to mind. All those things in China they lay claim on, like eyeglasses and rocket technology via firecrackers, may be yet more Whitey inventions and not Asian.

Also with India being on the continent of Asia: the Indians who are Hindu want to lay claim to the Vedic texts and all their good cultural habits and knowledge as well (theory of relativity, not the flawed one but the one that has recently been proven more correct which is contained in the Vedas) is quite White--the DNA test show us when the two races, those brown from the south of the continent and the Aryan from the north, became divergent. We know exactly when the Euros from the Steppes migrated into Asia.

Good topic Coldfire. I think it's interesting that President Trump is finally telling Asians that we won't get the bum end of their trade deals anymore, they will have to pay for our resources, just as they've been making us pay. It's hilarious to me to see the liberals going nuts about the tariffs. If nigbama had done it, it would've been seen as standing up for the working class. When Trump does it they flip out, that we should let them walk all over us to be diplomatic.

Asians are stealing our stuff and then they surpass us with it. They've always done this, going back to their interest in science to combat superstition, like you see in the story, 'The Good Earth'. They thought the gods sent locusts, but then learned from the enlightened Whites why the locusts were there and how to get rid of them.

Right now they are doing much more with blockchain and AI development than we are--I am not actually a huge fan of either but they will be intertwined in our everyday lives one day unless you go off the grid, and the Asians are getting a head start at building an empire that others will be using.

Whites aren't getting as much help in advancing beyond what others are doing, because our government doesn't back up Whites who want to create something. In our society it is Jews who are the elite and they keep what's good for themselves, they develop it, or allow it to develop, in such a way where they have total control. And Asians will allow people the freedom to go forward, they see it as collectively good for the whole society.

Gawd help us if Asians ever manage to mix the two qualities they DO posess, caginess and teamwork, with the one they do not: creative genius.

Old June 26th, 2018 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Oh , and by the way . . why is there today such a 'fascination' in the West with Asiatic images ?

Enter The Shredder - Ninja Turtles 1990 TMNT

TMNT 1990 Shredder Final Battle

You know , movies , comics , etc . . . .
Good question, I wonder this too and have a few theories.

One, the Whites admire the Asians for have a racially homogeneous society, which is quite obviously better, the people are culturally on the same page so to speak and nature tells us this is the way living organisms behave, like with like. It's why you don't see cobras mating with rattlesnakes even though both are snakes.

Two, there are lots of Asians, and they have some power over marketing. So they pander to Whites via anime and other media they want us to buy, and the constant pandering eventually invokes a response.

Three, I think there is always a fascination some have with 'other'. and Asians are 'other' than White so the 'it's exotic' factor is perhaps part of it.

I know one thing I like about some of the Asians who come to the USA is their making it clear that they will partake of Western culture but don't want to 'blend' with White. Not true of all of them but many, they create their own separate communities and support each other, having little to do with outsiders.

We need a 'Chinatown' of sorts for Whites, since our own Govt makes it hard to separate with an express racial purpose in doing so. Even within our own country, founded by our people.

They want Whites to feel like they don't have their own 'culture'. Whites see the cultural cohesion with Asians and I think they find that attractive.

Problem is that we want that cohesion to be with our own people, as they do--yet we are the one race on earth made to feel guilty about that--or where that attempt is made by our Govt , our religions, and our media.

Old June 26th, 2018 #9
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Good question, I wonder this too and have a few theories.

One, the Whites admire the Asians for have a racially homogeneous society, which is quite obviously better, the people are culturally on the same page so to speak and nature tells us this is the way living organisms behave, like with like. It's why you don't see cobras mating with rattlesnakes even though both are snakes.
They never branched out or mixed because no one wants their small dicked dudes. Don't forget ugly. To Branch out or mixed for them ends up with their men being the cuckolds.

Edit: To be clear, other race ladies don't want to fuck child body round head flat face Asian guys. Even if smart, half of the Asian countries aren't even, the ones that are smart, these people have no personalities. They are robot clones with no soul.

Last edited by Adolf Goldbergstein; June 26th, 2018 at 09:40 PM.

Old June 27th, 2018 #10
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
And that is the reason why some Russians look very Asian.

Here's how some modern Canadians look.
The obvious reason for this is the conquest of Canada by the Mongols

Quote:
(Dont get me wrong, I admire Russian / Slavic people and their culture.)

Dont get me wrong, I immensely admire the Canadian guys which is transformed the topic about the Mongols into the topic about the Russians

https://globalnews.ca/news/3562497/c...sing-ancestry/

Last edited by Alex Him; June 27th, 2018 at 09:06 AM.

Old June 27th, 2018 #11
Skinhead Zack

Thank you, Alex.

I am mostly of Irish ancestry. with some Finnish.

Inuits, they mostly live in Northern regions here. they have an interesting history for sure.

Although genetically Asian, Inuit people are harmless compared to the Chinese who are outbreeding us at a much greater rate, while the Whites here in Canada like in other Western countries are shamed into White guilt and taught to hate their own race.

The Chinks are a real problem.

Old June 27th, 2018 #12
Ray Allan

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I immensely admired the Canadian guys which is transformed the topic about Mongols into the topic about the Russians
A Ukrainian lady I corresponded with had very blonde hair, pale skin with slightly Asian-looking eyes, but she had green eyes. Whether this indicates she had some Mongol blood, I can't say. I still thought she was beautiful. There are many White people who can have slightly slanted eyes, but no Asian DNA, it's still a normal White trait.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 27th, 2018 #13
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Thank you, Alex.

Inuits, they mostly live in Northern regions here. they have an interesting history for sure.
It has nothing to do with the Mongol conquest?

Then why in Russia is everything necessarily a consequence of the Mongol conquest?

From the adress of your first photo: -----nenets-children----jpg

From Wikipedia:
"The Nenets, also known as Samoyeds, are a Samoyedic ethnic group native to northern arctic Russia. According to the latest census in 2010, there are 44,857 Nenets in the Russian Federation, most of them living in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug and Nenets Autonomous Okrug."

What all this has to do with the Russian and with the Mongol conquest?

On your second photo there is a boxer Ruslan Provodnikov.

From Wikipedia:
"Ruslan Mikhailovich Provodnikov was born in Beryozovo, a small village in Western Siberia to an ethnic Russian father and an ethnic Mansi mother, but identifies himself as Mansi."

and

"The Mansi are an indigenous people living in Khanty–Mansia, an autonomous okrug within Tyumen Oblast in Russia. In Khanty–Mansia, the Khanty and Mansi languages have co-official status with Russian. The Mansi language is one of the postulated Ugric languages of the Uralic family."

What all this has to do with the Mongol conquest?

I answered about the Mongol conquest of Russia here - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
A Ukrainian lady I corresponded with had very blonde hair, pale skin with slightly Asian-looking eyes, but she had green eyes. Whether this indicates she had some Mongol blood, I can't say. I still thought she was beautiful. There are many White people who can have slightly slanted eyes, but no Asian DNA, it's still a normal White trait.
As I wrote above in the territory of Russia live aboriginal Mongoloid peoples. What to say about your lady I do not know. After all, there is no information about her ancestors.

Thread