Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2018 #1
jaekel

Default Muslim 'migrants' take hostages of rescue boat.

https://madworldnews.com/liberals-re...zen.yandex.com

Once again they prove themselves to be Savages.

Old July 18th, 2018 #2
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
https://madworldnews.com/liberals-re...zen.yandex.com

Once again they prove themselves to be Savages.
Pity they didn`t end up as fishfood!

Old July 18th, 2018 #3
Crowe

It's a shame the crew weren't all beheaded

Jaekel logic is, "IT'S ISLAM", rather than the ones bringing them in. He is assuming nobody here knows they're savages. It's like bitching about a snake snapping at you, and then blaming the snake, when the more important point should be emphasized as to who's bringing them in.

Old July 18th, 2018 #4
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Jaekel logic is, "IT'S ISLAM", rather than the ones bringing them in. He is assuming nobody here knows they're savages. It's like bitching about a snake snapping at you, and then blaming the snake, when the more important point should be emphasized as to who's bringing them in.
Yet you defend these niggers over white Christians.

Old July 18th, 2018 #5
Johan
Banned

Quote:

Correct muslims/niggers/religious madmen/homophiles/..............are all anti White and a jewish tool to destroy the White race.

But when you say that to a kosher "nationalist" he go mad and come with all kind of bullshit arguments.

Kosher Nationalism: The long arm of World Zionism

Last edited by Johan; July 18th, 2018 at 10:41 AM.

Old July 18th, 2018 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Yet you defend these niggers over white Christians.
Many of the NGOs saving these nigger invaders are christian groups doing (((jebus'))) work.

Old July 18th, 2018 #7
Johan
Banned

Old July 18th, 2018 #8
Ironguard1940

Default Let these vermin migrate to fertile ground-the bottom of the Med Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
Pity they didn`t end up as fishfood!
The real pity-no, crime-is that the European nations along the Med don't have policies that require blowing these shit-filled boats to the bottom of the sea.

Old July 18th, 2018 #9
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Correct muslims/niggers/religious madmen/homophiles/..............are all anti White and a jewish tool to destroy the White race.
It's possible to at least come to a mutual understanding and respect with *some* Muslims. Russia seems to get along fine with Iran, and Syria. If we didn't have Zionist controlled governments, then we could as well.

Of course they hate us, they have every reason to. Zionists are invading and destabilizing their countries, and setting up puppet regimes often worse than the ones they replaced. Freedom and Democracy essentially means dropping bombs, killing boat loads of civilians, and having the audacity to tell these people that they should be thankful. Muh freedoms!

I don't believe we need to be enemies with everyone in the world. That's not an environment that benefits us long term. They should have their countries, and we should have ours, and as long as both sides respect each others right to do that, then I don't see what the problem is.

But, if they refuse to respect our rights to a White homeland, and insist on pursuing hostilities, then they should be exterminated with extreme prejudice. Leave no survivors. Scorched earth, kill em all. Set an example. Of course, christian sensibilities are a poison that would get in the way of doing what's necessary to our enemies. Which is one of the reasons that christianity is anti-White.

But if jews open the flood gates from the turd world into Europe, they're going to take all the free stuff they can get. People from these countries are in no position to pose a military threat to Europe, and the only problems created are as a result of jews and their lackeys letting them in. This is why it's completely retarded to say this is a Muslim problem, when we wouldn't have a Muslim problem, if we didn't have a jewish problem first.

Also, jews love taking advantage of a crisis that they created, to serve their goals in other areas. Every time there is a "terrorist" attack, jewish media never fails to capitalize on the moment, and shift the focus to their enemies in the middle east. IT'S ISLAM!!! - They say. American Conservatives eat from the jews hand every single time, when they do this.

Last edited by Crowe; July 18th, 2018 at 04:15 PM.

Old July 18th, 2018 #10
Stewart Meadows

I wrote about this hijacking six days ago in the following thread:

Crooked jewish NGO once again brings rapeugees to Europe. Italy says: ENOUGH!

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=63

Old July 18th, 2018 #11
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I wrote about this hijacking six days ago in the following thread:

Crooked jewish NGO once again brings rapeugees to Europe. Italy says: ENOUGH!

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=63
Yeah, and I much prefer your format to counter-jihadist format. Keep up the good work!

Old July 18th, 2018 #12
Erik T. White

Quote:
Many of the NGOs saving these nigger invaders are christian groups doing (((jebus'))) work.
I'm an "old Deep South" Christian. From what I've read, Lutheran Social Services actually was the first NGO to flood Minnesota with fucking somalians!!
Why didn't they serve Whites????!!!!!?????

The "Christian" NGOs serving NIGGERS can kiss my royal ASS!!!!!! But then some of them might be queers and get a thrill out of it!!!

So, "Christian" NGOs who help niggers, keep away from my White ass!!!

Just kiss each others' asses and get your kicks off that and I hope you all get the turd world diseases you deserve!!!!!!!!

Old July 18th, 2018 #13
jaekel

Quote:

Of course they hate us they have good reason to
This says it all about you Crowe.
Tell me which breed of nigger are you?
Jungle nigger
Pineapple nigger
Prairie nigger
Timber nigger
Island nigger
Swamp nigger
Sand nigger

Feel free to choose more than one if you're a mutt breed.

Old July 18th, 2018 #14
Crowe

Quote:
This says it all about you Crowe.
I know, it shows that I don't see any value or purpose for pointless wars in the middle east. Wars for jews that displace refugees who hate us, because we bombed their country, and armed Sunni Salafists over their elected government.

The real question is, unless you're a Zionist, or a kike, why does that bother you?

Gadaffi in Libya was doing Europe a favor by blocking niggers from making their way North, but what the hell, let's bomb them because they're a bunch of muzzies. Describes jaekel reasoning to a T.

Old July 19th, 2018 #15
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

The Israeli-Palestine conflict might be the only win-win war in the middle east. Two enemies of the white man killing each other with no big refugee turnouts to Europe, and no white goyim dying for Israel. Even at the propaganda level is a win-win situation because nothing else exposes the jewish question to the masses. It was the israel-usa hypocrisy that made me suspect something rotten was going on and it is the leftist anti-zionist media that do all the work for us. The left is pro-palestine because they are color blind while the right are pro-israel because they are jew blind.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old July 19th, 2018 #16
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
The real pity-no, crime-is that the European nations along the Med don't have policies that require blowing these shit-filled boats to the bottom of the sea.
Well what you say is of course THE GREATER PITY indeed CRIME, yes.
I was merely refering to this particular event!

Last edited by Dan T N Ford; July 19th, 2018 at 05:21 AM.

Old July 19th, 2018 #17
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
It's possible to at least come to a mutual understanding and respect with *some* Muslims. Russia seems to get along fine with Iran, and Syria. If we didn't have Zionist controlled governments, then we could as well.

Of course they hate us, they have every reason to. Zionists are invading and destabilizing their countries, and setting up puppet regimes often worse than the ones they replaced. Freedom and Democracy essentially means dropping bombs, killing boat loads of civilians, and having the audacity to tell these people that they should be thankful. Muh freedoms!

I don't believe we need to be enemies with everyone in the world. That's not an environment that benefits us long term. They should have their countries, and we should have ours, and as long as both sides respect each others right to do that, then I don't see what the problem is.

But, if they refuse to respect our rights to a White homeland, and insist on pursuing hostilities, then they should be exterminated with extreme prejudice. Leave no survivors. Scorched earth, kill em all. Set an example. Of course, christian sensibilities are a poison that would get in the way of doing what's necessary to our enemies. Which is one of the reasons that christianity is anti-White.

But if jews open the flood gates from the turd world into Europe, they're going to take all the free stuff they can get. People from these countries are in no position to pose a military threat to Europe, and the only problems created are as a result of jews and their lackeys letting them in. This is why it's completely retarded to say this is a Muslim problem, when we wouldn't have a Muslim problem, if we didn't have a jewish problem first.

Also, jews love taking advantage of a crisis that they created, to serve their goals in other areas. Every time there is a "terrorist" attack, jewish media never fails to capitalize on the moment, and shift the focus to their enemies in the middle east. IT'S ISLAM!!! - They say. American Conservatives eat from the jews hand every single time, when they do this.
Agreed!

I most respect those muslims who have European ancestry, such as the Bosniaks, a fair number of whom are racially aware!

Old July 20th, 2018 #18
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Agreed!

I most respect those muslims who have European ancestry, such as the Bosniaks, a fair number of whom are racially aware!
I note my post has caught the attention of the Serbs!

Old July 20th, 2018 #19
SSNP

Quote:

Well put,Kikes want you to see everything in very black and white terms so they can offer you black and white solutions to problems that they create.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #20
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Agreed!

i dont respect any and would remove the lot from europe

Thread