VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2016 #41
Serbian

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old November 20th, 2016 #42
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Wrong. I said we shouldn't define ourselves as anti-semites; antisemitism shouldn't be at the core of what defines us. Instead we have our race-soul (the blood and values and traditions and accomplishments of our ancestors) at our core. Our race-soul comes first, above antisemitism.
Jews are the main enemy of the white race. Never heard about Kalergi plan?
They want to exterminate us and because of that they are our main problem.
By the way I checked your posts and it seems that you are either a jew or a pro-jew. One way or another you are the enemy of white race.

Last edited by Dominus; November 20th, 2016 at 05:49 PM.

Old November 20th, 2016 #43
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Jews are the main enemy of the white race. Never heard about Kalergi plan?
They want to exterminate us and because of that they are our main problem.
By the way I checked your posts and it seems that you are either a jew or a pro-jew. One way or another you are the enemy of white race.

I feel our race is starting to wake up. I am happy to let them be the judge of me.

Old November 27th, 2016 #44
Serbian

Reading Poison is like reading the lying NYT, or any other jew media of the 90's

Poison
Quote:
in the breakup of Yugoslavia, several regions, including BiH, have peacefully voted for independence. Instead of being civilized and accepting a peaceful, democratic process, the Junta, JNA and its paramilitaries became karateli ( oppressors-terrorizers-animals) and started killing civilians. They've committed innumerable atrocities, and many documented cases of deliberately shelling residential areas, schools, hospitals, kindergartens - this can serve as evidence of deliberate genocidal intent. Such evidence can be used to support the validity of ICTY charges of intentional genocide, thus refuting conspiracy theories of ICTY as ''biased'', ''ánti-serb'', ''zionist'' and what not. It was just a real international court, investigating real crimes and punishing real criminals.

Old November 30th, 2016 #45
Serbian

Poison

Quote:
Ex-CIA boss David Patraeus may join Trump's team and replace the gutless liberal Kerry.

Glorious times coming for EERBD?

Patraeus knows exactly what to do in eastern Europe and how defend the rights and lives of millions of ethnic Russians and other Whites, in Ukraine and beyond, from ruination by fools and scumbags.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...7#post13811782

Old November 30th, 2016 #46
Serbian

Poison

Old December 1st, 2016 #47
Fico

As Americans support Putin,Russians support people who are against Putin. Benefit? Russians have more damage than benefits by Putin. Average pay is less than 450 american dollars. Thanks for jewish revolution who are constantly celebrated in Russia. Putin just want make economic miracle in Ukraine but they do not understand this.Crimea is good land but what we can except about communist? Similar as in Zimbabwe with blacks. You can steal but you can not do something if you have role of under-man.
One funny picture from Sf:

German look about such people:

Last edited by Fico; December 1st, 2016 at 05:56 AM.

Old December 2nd, 2016 #48
Serbian

Thumbs down

Poison

Quote:
Trump's new hire has proposed his plan for Downbass/Novocommia

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...0#post13815005

Old December 3rd, 2016 #49
Ray Allan

Imagine the orgasm this Poison kike-alike would have if in addition to Mad Dog, Trump picked David Betray-us or Walrus Face Bolton as Secretary of State. Even Mittens Romney would be better.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 3rd, 2016 #50
littlefieldjohn

SF has been "poisoned" for years. Do they still trot around the puffed up poser "Lionaxe "who uses the jew- loving CS Lewis avatar?

Old December 7th, 2016 #51
Serbian

Instead of stopping the conflict and coming to political solution scum Poison happy that there will be more war.

Quote:
Western friends will supply Ukraine with $1.5 billions to fight Putinist aggression. Novocommies, beware!

+ beautiful images!

Западные друзья предоставят Украине средств обороны на $1,5 млрд.

Сейчас исполняется 40 контрактов со странами Запада на поставку Украине средств обороны на общую сумму 1,5 млрд долларов США.

Old December 8th, 2016 #52
Ray Allan

Well, I see the Jewkraine troops are wearing US Kevlar helmets and flak vests. Why the ninja masks/balaclavas? Must be some special ops unit hiding their faces so they don't become assassination targets being the mercenaries of ZOG they are so they can assassinate guys like Motorola with impunity.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 10th, 2016 #53
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Average pay is less than 450 american dollars.

What's the difference how much you are rich if refugees with impunity raped you and your children?
A healthy position of the state is no less important than the income of the population.

Old December 16th, 2016 #54
Serbian

Attacking Slovakia, which refuses more sanctions against Russia

Darknet

Quote:
What I know about their nationalists is their rural primitiveness, absence of logic, tendency to alcoholism, serbophilia, therefore there may be a fertile ground for pro-Putin sentiments.

Poison

Quote:
Looks like they are complete serf to Gazprom and Putin. It's surprising that any sanctions exist at all with such countries. But still despite these Putinist activities it was extended again EU leaders agree to extend sanctions on Russia December 16, 2016. Let's hope that Soros, Rothschild and Vatican will keep all the serfs, addicted to Gazprom money and wishing eternal multicult to White Russians, failing miserably, again and again!

Old December 22nd, 2016 #55
Serbian

what comedy This guy does nothing but deflect from the Jews.

Poison

Quote:
Then, you can whine about evil Jews, Rothschilds, reptiloids, how the whole world hates you and is causing your failures and defeats. Just like the African Blacks who whine about "global White racism, imperialism and colonialism" that "forces" them to be such backwards degenerates.

Croatia was extremely lucky to have the intelligent Tudjman at the critical moment, when Serbia had its commie-gibanichar idiots Milosevic and Seselj ("the West is weak and won't do anything"). If this was Croatia that had idiots in charge, then it's likely that Croatia, not Serbia, would've ended up rejected by the rest of the world and bombed, and then it would have to whine endlessly about the conspiracies of the all powerful Rothschilds, NATO etc etc.

Old December 22nd, 2016 #56
littlefieldjohn

"Poison" et.al will have to throw off his (their) masks when he (they)are smoked out.

Old December 22nd, 2016 #57
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
What's the difference how much you are rich if refugees with impunity raped you and your children?
In such states you have "white niggers" who are included in drugs,alcohol etc and they are degenerate as refuges. You can have degenerate white society without non-whites.

Quote:
A healthy position of the state is no less important than the income of the population.
Oxymoron. Of course it is. Russia was healthy state before communism. Who is survived? Descadents of Red Army who is celebrated. Support Russia through computer with western salary is not consistently. Post-communist states want something better. So when "white Russians" (I mean on anti-communist) have negative opinion about Putin,they know about they are talking as Americans know about what they are talking when they have negative opinion about their government. Communist and post-communist states what include big government are examples how jew want to see white society who work on self-destruction what mean crush iq of the best whites until worst elements of whites give level as non-whites. Similar work on west but process is slower.

Last edited by Fico; December 22nd, 2016 at 10:18 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2016 #58
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
what comedy This guy does nothing but deflect from the Jews.
So he compares people who point out the jewish problem to those who think there are "reptilians" among us? That's about as kosher of an angle as it gets.

I read a few topics there awhile back and I did come to the conclusion that Poison controls the narrative and topics of discussion at SF Russia. If he doesn't outright ban dissenting opinions, then he'll attack people in ways like you quoted. Like lumping critics of jews in with people who subscribe to David Icke's bullshit.

Old December 23rd, 2016 #59
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
So he compares people who point out the jewish problem to those who think there are "reptilians" among us? That's about as kosher of an angle as it gets.

I read a few topics there awhile back and I did come to the conclusion that Poison controls the narrative and topics of discussion at SF Russia. If he doesn't outright ban dissenting opinions, then he'll attack people in ways like you quoted. Like lumping critics of jews in with people who subscribe to David Icke's bullshit.
Yes that is the favoured tactic. He piles on with crap like Reptilians Martians CT tards etc, in order to present that people who expose the kikes are insane.

Old December 27th, 2016 #60
roman1 TITAN

Poison russophobe and Anti-Serb sentiment. And all his minions in this forum. They have a lot of posts wrote Russophobic nature. "ObosRusichi" so they write to me.

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread