VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2022 #1
T. Murray

Default Ukraine and Russia are Zebra Stripes

I posted this at MajorityRights too, thought you would find it interesting

The Saker links to an alleged RAND document that points to the means and ways of the enemy.

If authentic, this is a map of how and where to fight and defeat them.

Arch Biship Vigano has called for parallel structures to resist and fight the enemy, which is not the Ukrainians, is not the Russians and is not the Germans....

I know you folks on #teambiological have no interest in Vigano, but the strategy being leveled against us is cosmopolitan and it must be fought by cosmopolitans, worldwide.

This is how we beat them. We disrupt them globally.

This document (I have a saved copy if the link gets removed) points the way. This is the list of who, why, where.

cordially,

Old November 14th, 2022 #2
jagd messer

Default How Jewish Is the War Against Russia?

How Jewish Is the War Against Russia?

Let’s be honest about who is promoting it.

Five years ago, I wrote an article entitled “America’s Jews Are Driving America’s wars.” It turned out to be the most popular piece that I have ever written and I was rewarded for it by immediately being fired by the so-called American Conservative magazine, where I had been a regular and highly popular contributor for fourteen years. I opened the article with a brief description of an encounter with a supporter whom I had met shortly before at an antiwar conference. The elderly gentleman asked “Why doesn’t anyone ever speak honestly about the six-hundred-pound gorilla in the room? Nobody has mentioned Israel in this conference and we all know it’s American Jews with all their money and power who are supporting every war in the Middle East for Netanyahu? Shouldn’t we start calling them out and not letting them get away with it?”

In my article I named many of the individual Jews and Jewish groups that had been leading the charge to invade Iraq and also deal with Iran along the way. They used fake intelligence and out-and-out lies to make their case and never addressed the central issue of how those two countries actually threatened the United States or its vital interests. And when they succeeded in committing the US to the fiasco in Iraq, as far as I can determine only one honest Jew who had participated in the process, Philip Zelikow, in a moment of candor, admitted that the Iraq War, in his opinion, was fought for Israel.

There was considerable collusion between the Israeli government and the Jews in the Pentagon, White House, National Security Council and State Department in the wake of 9/11. Under President George W. Bush, Israeli Embassy staff uniquely had free access to the Pentagon office of Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, not being required to sign in or submit any security measures. It was a powerful indication of the special status that Israel enjoyed with top Jews in the Bush Administration. It should also be recalled that Doug Feith’s Office of Special Plans was the source of the false WMD information used by the Administration to justify invading Iraq, while that information was also funneled directly to Vice President Dick Cheney without any submission to possibly critical analysts by his chief of Staff “Scooter” Libby. Wolfowitz, Feith and Libby were of course Jewish as were many on their staffs and Feith’s relationship with Israel was so close that he actually partnered in a law firm that had a branch in Jerusalem. Feith also served on the board of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA), which is dedicated to nurturing the relationship between the US and Israel.

Currently, the top three State Department officials (Tony Blinken, Wendy Sherman and Victoria Nuland) are all Zionist Jews. The head of the Department of Homeland Security, which is hot on the trail of domestic “terrorist” dissidents, is also Jewish as is the Attorney General and the president’s chief of staff. They and their boss Joe Biden do not seem concerned that their client Ukraine is no democracy. The nation’s current government came into power after the 2014 coup engineered by President Barack Obama’s State Department at an estimated cost of $5 billion. The regime change carried out under Barack Obama was driven by State Department Russophobe Victoria Nuland with a little help from international globalist George Soros. It removed the democratically elected President Viktor Yanukovych who was, unfortunately for him, a friend of Russia.

Ukraine is reputedly both the poorest and most corrupt country in Europe, witness the Hunter Biden saga. The current President Volodymyr Zelensky, who is Jewish and claims to have holocaust victims in his family tree, is a former comedian who won election in 2019. He replaced another Jewish president Petro Poroshenko, after being heavily funded and promoted by yet another fellow Jew and Ukraine’s richest oligarch Ihor Kolomoyskyi, who is also an Israeli citizen and now lives in Israel.

It all sounds like deja vu all over again, particularly as many of the perpetrators are still around, like Nuland, priming the pump to go to war yet again for no reason. And they are joined by journalists like Bret Stephens at the New York Times, Wolf Blitzer and Jake Tapper at CNN, and also Max Boot at the Washington Post, all of whom are Jewish and can be counted on to write regular pieces both damning and demonizing Russia and its head of state Vladimir Putin, which means it is not only about the Middle East anymore. It is also about weakening and even bringing about regime change in nuclear armed Russia while also drawing some lines in the sand for likewise nuclear armed China. And I might add that playing power games with Russia is a hell of a lot more dangerous that kicking Iraq around.

To put it bluntly, many US government and media Jews hate Russia and even though they benefited substantially as a group by virtue of their preeminent role in the looting of the former Soviet Union under Boris Yeltsin and continue to be among the most prominent Russian oligarchs. Many of the oligarch billionaires, like Boris Berezovsky, self-exiled when Vladimir Putin obtained power and began to crack down on their tax avoidance and other illegal activity. Many moved to Western Europe where some bought up football teams while others went south and obtained Israeli citizenship. Their current grievances somewhat reflect their tribe’s demand for perpetual victimhood and the deference plus forgiveness of all sins that it conveys, with the self-promoted tales of persecution going back to the days of the Tsars, full of allegations about pogroms and Cossacks arriving in the night, stories that rival many of the holocaust fabrications in terms of their lack of credibility.

Many Jews, particularly younger Jews, are finding it difficult to support apartheid Israel and the constant wars being initiated and fought for no particularly credible reason by both Democratic and Republican parties when in power, which is a good thing. But Jewish power in Washington and across the US is difficult to ignore and it is precisely those Jewish groups and individuals who have been empowered through their wealth and connections who have been the most vocal leading warmongers when it has come to the Middle East and to Russia.

Interestingly, however, some pushback is developing. The Jewish peace group Tikkun has recently published a devastating article by Jeffrey Sachs on the Jews who have been agitating for war. It is entitled “Ukraine Is the Latest Neocon Disaster” and describes how “The war in Ukraine is the culmination of a 30-year project of the American neoconservative movement. The Biden Administration is packed with the same neocons who championed the US wars of choice in Serbia (1999), Afghanistan (2001), Iraq (2003), Syria (2011), Libya (2011), and who did so much to provoke Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. The neocon track record is one of unmitigated disaster, yet Biden has staffed his team with neocons. As a result, Biden is steering Ukraine, the US, and the European Union towards yet another geopolitical debacle…”

Tikkun explains how “The neocon movement emerged in the 1970s around a group of public intellectuals, several of whom were influenced by University of Chicago political scientist Leo Strauss and Yale University classicist Donald Kagan. Neocon leaders included Norman Podhoretz, Irving Kristol, Paul Wolfowitz, Robert Kagan (son of Donald), Frederick Kagan (son of Donald), Victoria Nuland (wife of Robert), Elliott Abrams, and Kimberley Allen Kagan (wife of Frederick).” It might be added that Kimberley Kagan heads the Institute for the Study of War, which is often cited in media coverage and even in Congress to explain why we must fight Russia.

It has long been recognized by many that a particular antipathy directed against Russia permeates the so-called neoconservative world view. The neocons are hugely overrepresented at the top levels of government and, as noted above, a number of them are running the State Department while also holding high level positions elsewhere in the Biden Administration as well as in the foreign policy think tanks, including Richard Haass at the influential Council on Foreign Relations. Likewise, the intensely Russophobic US and Western media, foundations and social networking sites are disproportionately Jewish in their ownership and staffing.

And beyond that, Ukraine is to a certain extent a very Jewish-identified place. The Jewish media in the US and elsewhere has been showering Zelensky with praise,referring to him as a genuine “Jewish hero,” a modern Maccabee resisting oppression, a David versus Goliath. T-shirts bearing his image are being sold that read “Resisting tyrants since Pharaoh” while the largely Orthodox Jewish community in New York City has already been raising millions of dollars for Ukrainian aid.

The Jewish Telegraphic Agency reports that a “2020 demographic survey estimated that besides a ‘core’ population of 43,000 Jews, around 200,000 Ukrainians are technically eligible for Israeli citizenship, meaning that they have identifiable Jewish ancestry. The European Jewish Congress says that number could be as high as 400,000.” If that is true, it is one of the largest Jewish communities in the world and it includes at least 8,000 Israelis, many of whom have returned to Israel.

As US-Russian negotiations leading up the current fighting were clearly designed to fail by the Biden Administration, one therefore has to wonder if this war against Russia is largely a product of a long enduring ethno-religious hatred coupled with a belief in the necessity for a strong American military applied as needed to dominate the world and thereby protect Israel. The neocons are most visible, but equally toxic are the Jews who would prefer to describe themselves as neoliberals or liberal interventionists, that is liberals who promote a strong, assertive American leadership role to support the basically phony catchwords “democracy” and “freedom.” Both neocons and neoliberals inevitably support the same policies so they have both ends of the political spectrum covered, particularly concerning the Middle East and against Russia. They currently dominate the foreign policy thinking of both major political parties as well as exercising control over media and entertainment industry coverage of the issues that concern them, largely leaving the American public with only their viewpoint to consider.

There is plenty of other evidence that prominent Jews both inside and outside the Administration have been stirring things up against Russia with considerable success as President Biden has now declared insanely that his Administration is engaged in “a great battle for freedom. A battle between democracy and autocracy. Between liberty and repression.” He has confirmed that the US is in Ukraine’s war against Russia until we “win.” How else does one explain the ridiculous trip by Attorney General Merrick Garland to Kiev in late June to help set up a war crimes investigation directed against Russia?

As Garland is supposed to be the US Attorney General, it might first be useful to investigate crimes relating to the United States. He might start with American war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan or Israeli war crimes using Washington provided weapons in Lebanon and Syria, not to mention the human rights violations using those same weapons that occur on a daily basis directed against the Palestinians. Some conservatives are also wondering why the Attorney General spends his time pursuing “white supremacists” and has failed to investigate the rioting, looting and killing that rocked the nation in the BLM Summer of 2020.

Nevertheless, an undeterred and fearless Garland announced while in Kiev that Eli Rosenbaum, Jewish of course, and a 36-year veteran of the Justice Department who previously served as the director of the Office of Special Investigations, which was primarily responsible for identifying, denaturalizing and deporting Nazi war criminals, will lead a War Crimes Accountability team made up of DOJ experts in investigating Russian human-rights abuses. After the obligatory photo op sucking up to Zelensky, the diminutive but steely eyed Attorney General declared that “There is no hiding place for war criminals. The US Justice Department will pursue every avenue of accountability for those who commit war crimes and other atrocities in Ukraine. Working alongside our domestic and international partners, the Justice Department will be relentless in our efforts to hold accountable every person complicit in the commission of war crimes, torture and other grave violations during the unprovoked conflict in Ukraine.” And if any further evidence required to demonstrate the Jewishness of that week in Kiev, actor Ben Stiller, also a Jew, visited Zelensky and gave him a big hug.

If Eli Rosenbaum is still seriously interested in finding Nazis he will find many more of them in Ukraine than within the Russian Army. So, one has to ask “Whose war is it and who is making it happen?” Can you please explain Joe Biden? Or, given your perpetual blank look, should I ask Merrick Garland or Tony Blinken or maybe even Victoria Nuland?

Philip M. Giraldi.

You know what? I don’t think the world gets lucky and avoids a nuclear Armageddon this time around. The absolutely insane Jewish conspiracy is just too embedded, powerful, and single-minded about destroying Russia and ruling the world using Washington as its foreign legion. Who in the press besides Philip Giraldi even admits to the abundant evidence of this, much less volunteers to take them on in the political arena? Say one word on the matter and you are shredded by the Zionist American media as an anti-Semitic bigot trying to persecute the Jews like Hitler… or Putin. Then you are never heard from again, basically being transformed into a non-person.
Already the Jewish banksters and financiers are taking advantage of the reported hyperinflation and incipient depression they purposely caused. Otherwise, esplain to me why my homeowners insurance has suddenly doubled from last year and tripled from the year before that? Why does it now cost a lot more money to insure just one car rather than the two I used to carry only a couple years ago? Why have my electricity rates averaged 20-25% higher than last year? And, of cuss, medical insurance premiums continue to grow like a culture of bacteria in mid-logarithmic phase. And, food. Did I mention food? Who can afford it? Also gasoline. No one gets pay raises any more but the hit at the pump is astounding–eight or nine bucks a gallon in Cali. Five or six bucks everywhere else. Somebody is fleecing the middle class before we all become indigent and have to pitch tents on downtown sidewalks. Gee, who would be doing that ya think? Someone who believes we white middle class prols are subhuman and not worth keeping around to exploit like their privileged darkies. If the destruction of this society is inevitable, along with all civilisation, I just hope that Putin gets in a few good licks with his nukes before Russia gets ashed. Let the Zionists behold their handiwork before they meet oblivion.

UNZ
How Jewish Is the War Against Russia?
Let’s be honest about who is promoting it

17 VII 2022.

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." ~ Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

"Wars are the Jews’ harvest, for with them we wipe out the Christians and get control of their gold. We have already killed 100 million of them, and the end is not yet." ~ Chief Rabbi in France, in 1859, Rabbi Reichorn.

Old November 23rd, 2022 #3
jagd messer

Default Don't blame Russia... WE are the ones pushing for a war

Don't blame Russia... WE are the ones pushing for a war by PETER HITCHENS

At last we are to get out of Afghanistan, a country to which we should never have sent a single soldier. I am still full of fury at the shallow and ignorant politicians of all the main parties who sent young men and women into that futile war, to die or to be maimed, for absolutely no purpose.

But as this long-overdue moment arrives, a frantic lobby in this country and in the USA wants to get us into a new and equally pointless war against Russia. As I know a bit about Russia, and once lived there, I'd like to warn against this.

Yes, Russia is ruled by nasty, sinister despots. But it is not a major threat to us. We have no disputes about territory or trade. Its leaders and people care little about us. It is a defeated, poor country with an economy about the same size as Italy's, which has been in headlong retreat and decline since the 1980s. Once it ruled a vast empire that began at Marienborn in the middle of Germany, less than 500 miles from Calais. Now it is almost 1,500 miles from the Channel to Russia's western frontier. It controlled a vast military alliance and an economic bloc, now both very dead.

It maintained a global navy, most of which was long ago turned into fridges and washing machines. Much of the rest is so decrepit it can barely leave harbour. It was the headquarters of a stupid dogma, now finished and gone, which it tried to spread throughout the world. All this is over. Moscow has abandoned control of tens of thousands of square miles of territory in Europe and Asia and knows it lacks the power to get it back. Let me explain how this feels to Russians by asking you to imagine a mirror image. Imagine that the USA had lost the Cold War and the USSR had won it.

Think how it might be if Moscow had then treated the USA as Washington has treated Russia. This is what you might have seen: Instead of Ukraine being detached from Moscow rule, and slowly reeled into Nato and the EU, imagine that an equally huge, fertile, productive and strategic chunk of the USA, including Texas and California, was encouraged to declare independence and form a new Spanish-speaking nation hostile to the USA. Impossible? Hardly. This part of the US was seized by armed force from Mexico in the 1840s, and it is only the USA's superpower status which prevents this grab from being questioned in the same way that Russia's former hold over Ukraine, the Caucasus, Central Asia and the Baltic states was questioned after 1989.

Imagine constant efforts to get this new North American nation to join the Warsaw Pact military alliance, and Comecon, Moscow's economic and trading bloc. And picture at the same time the spread of the Warsaw Pact and Comecon into most central and South American countries, along with major gifts of modern Soviet weapons and aircraft. Imagine that Nato has been abolished under Soviet pressure, as the Warsaw Pact was wound up under US pressure. And imagine also that almost all of Nato's non-US members have not stayed neutral, but have been gathered into the Warsaw Pact under the ultimate command of Moscow. The permanent stationing of large numbers of well-armed Soviet and Warsaw Pact troops and warships in Cuba would undoubtedly follow. And to add to the mix, think how it might be if Quebec finally broke away from Canada, with Moscow's encouragement, and allowed Warsaw Pact troops to be based along the USA's northern border.

At 335 miles from New York City, this is nothing like as close as Nato troops (often to be seen in Narva, Estonia) now are to Russia's second city St Petersburg, 99 miles from the Estonian frontier. I think the people of what was left of the USA, and its political leaders, would chafe quite a lot at such an arrangement. In fact they would be fearful and angry and perhaps inclined to lash out. Militant American nationalists would sweep to power in the Capitol and the White House.

They might even re-annexe Texas, if they got the chance, in the face of international disapproval. They would ask which country the Warsaw Pact was aimed at. They would object to every move which brought Moscow's military power and alliances closer to the borders of a diminished USA. They would wonder what the ultimate aim of these actions was. And they would be quite within their rights to do so. The best test of whether your own policy is good or bad is to imagine how it would feel if your foes did the same thing to you.

On this basis, our policies towards Russia are dangerous and aggressive. If we want a peaceful and friendly Russia, then our actions are stupid, ignorant and counter-productive. Vladimir Putin could turn out to be mild compared with what we get if we stir up the true spirit of Russian nationalism. Please don't be seduced into supporting this folly. A war on European territory could be a truly terrible thing.

The public should keep their eye on the ball – vigilance is key now. The globalists are pushing the world into their planned ‘hot’ era – they will create bloody chaos to distract the public from the ultimate globalist plan to roll-out their new global governance system – the blockchain system taking over from the current fractional reserve central-banking system.

The global establishment (funding and advising ALL sides) will try to start their wars on the international level: Israel vs Iran, US vs China and Europe vs Russia; and local level: police/security services/armed forces vs Soros and co’s groups like BLM, Antifa, XR in our local large towns and city centres – chaos needed to “build back better” of course!

Nationally, under cover of all this chaos, the globalists will up-their-game of rolling out their test&trace/health passports/certificates which will ultimately become (by increments) the social credit score system.

If the public do not unify, gain help from influential key figures & groups, organise and act asap we will very soon not be able to stop this malevolence and their plan for global hegemony. You have been warned!

PETER HITCHENS: Don't blame Russia... WE are the ones …
23 XI 2022.

The 'ruling elite' don't care what the people think or want and act as they see fit.

Old December 14th, 2022 #4
jagd messer

Default WATCH: Before he was President, Ukraine’s Jewish Zelensky Used to Play Israeli Folk Tunes with His Penis

ZELENSKY

Before becoming leader of a war-torn country and the unwitting hero of most of the west, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was a pianist extraordinaire. So extraordinaire, in fact, he was able to play Israeli folk tunes using only his penis.

The racy musical number in question occurred in front of a live audience in 2016, and was a recreation of a scene in the popular comedy show, “Servant of the People,” in which Zelensky played the role of – you guessed it – a president. In the performance, Zelensky plays the classic Jewish folk tune, “Have Nagila” with his pants around his ankles and his arms in the air. He and fellow comedians also played “Chopsticks,” “Habanera,” and “Carmen.”

His portrayal of the country’s president in the wildly popular political satire series was so beloved by Ukrainians that life began mimicking art and he was handed the actual presidency less than a year and a half after entering politics. Oh, and he’s also a qualified lawyer.

A vile midget puppet. If NATO keeps encroaching, eventually the everyday Russian will be in the same mindset Putin has today.

A jewish pervert is unheard of.... LOL

Is it a a coincidence that Lenny Bruce was a Ukrainian Jewish Comedian who was mentioned in the R.E.M. song "It's the END of the WORLD as we know it... and I feel fine" (read the lyrics; Trump, TV Tower out, Rapture, etc.)? Isn't it interesting that they could be twins... they look so much alike! One (Lenny) w/ picture flashing Peace Sign & Zelenskyy w/ Sean Penn having both flashed the Horned Sign of Satan!

What about Putin sending 400 Mercenaries to take him out? And what if they succeed?!? Will his body be sent to Israel as a Jewish Hero? Now that would be interesting as he's obviously not a practicing Jew (could even be Khazarian Jewish Mafia) and what if he gets taken out w/a head shot and is RESURRECTED?!? ... then proceeds to Rebuild the Temple!

BOOM... it's the END of the World as we know it!

WATCH: Before he was President, Ukraine’s Jewish Zelensky Used to Play Israeli Folk Tunes with His Penis
14 XII 2022.

News about Zelensky Time Man Of The Year

bing.com/news

Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky named Time Magazine Person of the Year 2022

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is named Time's 2022

When the NWO 'Globalists' were able to install Obama and Crazy Joe as Presidents of the United States they can do anything.

Old December 18th, 2022 #5
jagd messer

Default rense

Old December 20th, 2022 #6
jagd messer

Default Under 50% of Greeks Now Support EU Stance on Ukraine

Under 50% of Greeks Now Support EU Stance on Ukraine

A newly released Eurobarometer survey conducted by the European Parliament has revealed that under half of Greeks support the European Union’s stance on Ukraine.

The Eurobarometer poll Autumn 2022 survey revealed that just 48% of Greeks approve of the European Union’s support for Ukraine following Russia’s full-scale invasion of the country in February, tied with Bulgaria and one percentage point behind Slovakia.

When asked about actions such as sanctions and military support for Ukraine, Greeks were even less enthusiastic, with just 46% in support. Similar results were seen in Bulgaria, Slovakia, and Cyprus, where less than 50% expressed support.

Interestingly, three of the four countries are predominantly Orthodox Christian, like Russia, in terms of religious affiliation, and have historically had a more favourable view of Russia than many other European countries — indeed, as recently as 2017 a Gallup poll found Greeks and Bulgarians had Russia as their first choice to defend them in wartime, despite being NATO members.

Twenty-four of the EU’s 27 member-states still saw a majority of respondents agree with the EU’s stance toward Ukraine, with 97% of Swedes and 95% of Finns supportive. Across EU member-states, an average of 74% back the EU.

The strongest support for sanctions and military aid was also seen in Sweden and Finland, followed by the Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, and Portugal who all saw support at 90% or higher.

Around two-thirds of EU residents expressed concern that the Ukraine war will have an effect on their lives, however, as 65% stated they believed the conflict would directly change their lives. Many have already been affected by rising inflation and energy issues, with some countries admitting they may be forced to ration electricity over the winter months.

In France, Xavier Piechaczyk, the president of Reseau Transport d’Electricite (RTE) and head of the national electricity grid, warned in November that power cuts across the country were likely over the winter. Franck Charton, general delegate of Perifem, a French federation of supermarket chains, warned earlier this month that possible outages could cause large waste of fresh food as supermarkets would have little time to prepare for any scheduled outages. “We have never experienced this situation… stores are very poorly equipped today with generators. We will not throw away frozen products that have for the most part more thermal inertia… [but] for fresh products that do not last two hours, there will indeed be a significant waste,” he warned.

In Sweden, the government has also called on residents to cut their electricity consumption, fearing that there are significant risks of outages due to pressure on the electrical grid.

I make it safe to assume that this "poll" is an EU propaganda piece to "influence" opinions rather than accurately report them. Genuine opinions of the European population are almost definitely closer to what club corrupt is "assuming" for the Greek population.

Sweden, pro illegal invaders, pro LGBT, pro Transgender, pro Ursula's EU, pro zelenski. A country that will disappear soon, but not because of Russia.

The majority of the planet is probably rooting for Russia. But I agree that IN THE West, we are a minority.

Under 50% of Greeks Now Support EU Stance on Ukraine.
20 XII 2022.

Governments are a business and never change. MSM is globalist owned and run. MSM purpose is not entertainment but 'manufacturing consent' by telling you what to think.

Old December 20th, 2022 #7
jagd messer

Default The Complete Destruction of Ukraine is Unavoidable (Douglas Macgregor)

20 XII 2022.

Old December 21st, 2022 #8
jagd messer

Default Unconditional Surrender Is Now Russia’s Goal (Gonzalo Lira)

Saker 21 XII 2022.

Old December 22nd, 2022 #9
jagd messer

Default What Merkel said was so obvious. Why is everyone surprised?

What Merkel said was so obvious. Why is everyone surprised?

One political decision could have saved thousands of lives. Putin says that Russia was not ready for powerful sanctions in 2014. If Russia had annexed all of Ukraine, the West would have retaliated, and its actions could have crushed the Russian economy completely.

One may assume that Putin's decisions in 2014 were based on economic factors, although Angela Merkel's new revelations give a completely different view of events in 2014. In her recent interview with Die Zeit (Time) publication, the former German Chancellor was too frank and open-minded. Perhaps, she has never been so honest with the press and herself.

Minsk Agreements as a trap for Moscow

Merkel said that the Minsk Agreements were originally created as a trap for Moscow. No one was going to abide by those obligations — their true purpose was to win time. In 2014, Ukraine was weak, and Russia could quickly annex the country. NATO did not want that to happen — the alliance was making every effort to maintain the status quo.

According to Merkel, the Minsk agreements have served their purpose. Kyiv won time, strengthened the army and increased the defensive capability, whereas Moscow stopped at the achieved positions.

Angela Merkel's interview translates one simple message: she deceived Putin. Politics is dirty and complex, but in this particular case it goes about the two leaders who considered each other to be not only partners, but also close friends.

It just so happens that it was one way friendship. Moreover, Frau Angela was pretending that she was very concerned about the events that were taking place on the territory of Ukraine for so many years. She would say that she was concerned about the shelling of Donetsk, armed clashes on the line of contact and attempts of the Ukrainian side to escalate the crisis. When the situation would get out of control, Merkel would meet with Putin and promise him that she would solve everything. New negotiations would take place, and more papers would signed. However, those papers were of zero significance in the eyes of Kyiv, Berlin and the entire NATO bloc.

Will the West ever stop? It appears that the West will continue to lie to Russia, feed Moscow with fake promises and stab Russia in the back again and again. What did Russia do to deserve all this?

The West used Nord Stream 2 against Russia as well.

Angela Merkel said that it would have been impossible to bring all European countries together in 2014. Ukraine would have been left alone, she said. She admitted that NATO would not have been able to supply so much arms to Ukraine.

Interestingly, Merkel also noted that the construction of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline started anyway. One shall assume that Merkel knew that the pipeline would never be launched. The West signed the contract to push Moscow to accept the Minsk agreements.

It was impossible to build up capacities from Norway and Denmark, supplying natural gas from other countries was too complicated and too expensive. The best solution was to conclude the contract for the construction of Nord Stream 2. The project did not help anyone increase their volumes of fuel, but Russia continued to fulfill its obligations under current contracts, which turned out to be enough for all of Europe.

At the end of the interview, Angela Merkel added that all wars come to an end, which means that time will come for the parties to sit down at the negotiating table.

No alternative to Minks Agreements

Moscow has reaffirmed many times since 2014-2015 that there was no alternative to the Minsk Agreements. Noteworthy, Russian President Vladimir Putin reiterated this formula almost before the start of the special military operation. In February 2022, speaking after a conversation with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, Putin said:

"As for the Minsk Agreements, whether they are alive or not, whether they have any prospect or not, I believe that there is simply no other alternative.”

Minsk Agreements were a hoax

"It was obvious to all in post-Soviet Ukraine that the Minsk Agreements were a hoax. It was obvious that it was [fifth president of Ukraine] Petro Poroshenko who was appointed to "execute" them. I personally know him. Everything that Poroshenko promises is a hoax. It was clear that there would be no reconciliation, that Maidan was not against Yanukovych, nobody was interested in Yanukovych. As it turned out, however, that was not crystal clear to everyone in Russia," Oleg Tsarev, deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of the IV-VII convocation, Speaker of the Parliament of Novorossiya said, ukraina.ru publication said.

The policy of the "partners" led to the situation of February 2022 long before the victory of the Euromaidan.

"I'll start from afar. Twenty years ago, under "pro-Russian" [Ukrainian President Leonid] Kuchma, Ukraine was the third largest recipient of assistance from the United States. I asked my American acquaintance in Kyiv who were "mastering" this aid: "Ukraine is not Israel, it's not a US ally. Why such generosity?" He plainly explained to me: "Ukraine is a counterbalance to Russia, and this explains why Washington spared no expense,” Vladislav Mitskevich, a former Russian Foreign Ministry diplomat said.

According to Mitskevich, the Russian administration should have been guided by this position that they did not even try to conceal in the West. "They were supporting Ukraine in everything, even in things of no importance. When I was studying in England, I met Ukrainian students, and most of them had received grants from Western organisations. Russian students did not have such support. That was very telling, it was clear which side the West was on,” Mitskevich said.

The intentions of Kyiv and its curator became clear several years ago, the diplomat continued. "The Minsk Agreements had a time frame. Kyiv had to fulfill them by the end of 2015. By the end of 2015, it had become obvious that no one in Ukraine would comply with any agreements. Ukrainian politicians spoke about that point blank. I don't want to analyze the reasons for which the Minsk-2 Treaty was concluded, although the very signing of a truce after the Ukrainian army was defeated and demoralised by smaller forces also raises many questions. Therefore, I really don't know why Merkel's words became a revelation for so many people," Vladislav Mitskevich concluded.

See more at https://english.pravda.ru/world/1550...t_merkel_said/

The Yid rat Merkel merits the title of Greatest Ever: anti-German, anti-White and anti-European.

Old December 27th, 2022 #10
jagd messer

Default Mitch McConnell Declares $45 Billion in Aid to Ukraine ‘Morally Right’

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) declared $45 billion in aid to Ukraine “morally right” on Christmas Eve.

“Continuing our support for Ukraine is morally right, but it is not only that. It is also a direct investment in cold, hard, American interests,”
McConnell wrote, posting a picture with himself and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Eighteen Senate Republicans, including McConnell, helped pass a $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill that contained $45 billion in aid to Ukraine. The passage of the omnibus spending bill means that America has granted over $110 billion in aid to help the country’s battle with Russia.

The 18 Senate Republicans include:

Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO)
Sen. John Boozman (R-AR)
Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV)
Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME)
Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX)
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR)
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK)
Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Sen. Jerry Moran (R-KS)
Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)
Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT)
Sen. Mike Rounds (R-SD)
Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL)
Sen. John Thune (R-SD)
Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS)
Sen. Todd Young (R-IN)
The omnibus spending bill not only grants aid to Ukraine, but also designates a part of the national capital as the Ukrainian Independence Park.

Former President Donald Trump, prior to the vote on the omnibus, urged Republicans to vote against the gargantuan bill. “Every single Republican should vote no on the ludicrous, unacceptable $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill. It’s a disaster for our country. And it also happens to be a disaster for the Republican Party because they can stop it,” Trump explained in a video released on Truth Social.

Ditch Mitch and the rest of the 18 Traitors....To Save America.

"America was founded by geniuses but is run by fools." “A Republic, if you can keep it.”

Mitch McConnell Declares $45 Billion in Aid to Ukraine ‘Morally Right’ 27 XII 2022.

How much were they each paid to vote it through?

Old December 29th, 2022 #11
jagd messer

Default US-led collective West has long declared war on Russia, says Lavrov

In an interview with the German national weekly Die Zeit published on December 7, Angela Merkel described the conclusion of the Minsk agreements in 2014 as an attempt to give Ukraine time to get stronger.

MOSCOW, December 28. /TASS/. The US-led collective West declared war on Russia long ago, most notably, after the 2014 coup in Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said in an interview with the Great Game program, an excerpt of which was aired by Channel One on Wednesday.

"The collective West, which is headed by a nuclear power - the United States, is at war with us. This war was declared on us quite a long time ago, after the coup d’etat in Ukraine that was orchestrated by the United States and, in fact, backed by the European Union, and after the Minsk agreements that nobody was going to implement, as it now appears, and Ms. Merkel (Former German Chancellor Angela Merkel - TASS) confirmed that once again," the Russian foreign minister said.

In an interview with the German national weekly Die Zeit published on December 7, Merkel described the conclusion of the Minsk agreements in 2014 as an attempt to give Ukraine time to get stronger. She argued that it was clear to everyone that the conflict was stalled and the problem had not been resolved, "but this was what gave Ukraine invaluable time." She expressed doubt as to whether NATO countries would have been able to provide support to Kiev at that time to the same extent that they were doing now.

US-led collective West has long declared war on Russia, says Lavrov
29 XII 2022.

Old January 9th, 2023 #12
jagd messer

Old January 11th, 2023 #13
jagd messer

Default Not a good strategy (Douglas Macgregor – MUST SEE!)

Out of the very few daily news commentators left on the Internet (this doesnt include opinion and general information pieces) which I find it worthwhile to follow, Col Macgregor is the Number one for analysis of the “on the ground” fighting, and the relevance of the differing mental strategies. Well educated, highly well informed, objective and very insightful, plus totally honest, his vision and analysis are leaders in this field. I’ve only ever felt a need to argue with him once – must be a record for me.

concerned about how, facing defeat, the Washington Crazies might respond to this.

Saker Not a good strategy (Douglas Macgregor – MUST SEE!) 11 I 2023.

Old January 11th, 2023 #14
Major Sharpe
Banned

Zelensky convinced Biden & the Democrats to give him billions of dollars if he mimicked fucking captured Russian troops in the mouth

Old January 16th, 2023 #16
jagd messer

Default Scott Ritter: We Are On The CUSP Of Thermonuclear War !!! Situation is out of control.ituation Is Out Of Control

Old January 18th, 2023 #17
jagd messer

Default Douglas Macgregor: Ukrainian Brigades Have Lost 70% Of Their Strength !! Russia Has Changed Strategy

How much better the PEOPLE of the Ukraine would be today if the politicians had abided by the Minsk Accords and stayed neutral.

Old January 20th, 2023 #18
jagd messer

Default Game-Changing Russia

Game-Changing Russia

Meanwhile, Circuses

While America is prepared to pay for the last Ukrainian to die for America – the Western world is talking about something else: Harry Windsor has revealed the family secret. The family secret was that Harry is an idiot, whose strings are pulled by an American actress. Now the secret is out. Harry has himself told the whole world he is an idiot whose strings are pulled by an American actress.Meanwhile, Circuses.

While America is prepared to pay for the last Ukrainian to die for America – the Western world is talking about something else: Harry Windsor has revealed the family secret. The family secret was that Harry is an idiot, whose strings are pulled by an American actress. Now the secret is out. Harry has himself told the whole world he is an idiot whose strings are pulled by an American actress.

And Game-Changing Tanks?

While Western Europe is prepared to pay for the last Ukrainian to die for Western Europe – Germany, France, Finland, the UK and some other countries are prepared to get rid of some more of their old armoured vehicles and even tanks, palming them off on the Neo-Nazi Kiev regime. Thus, the UK is thinking of sending 14 of its 25-year old Challenger 2 tanks. How the UK will train Ukrainians to operate them, how it will supply enough ammunition for them to fire, how they will supply the mechanics and spare parts to repair them, how – and when – they will deliver them to Poland and then get them to the Kiev front, over 1,000 kilometres further away, nobody can tell us. Meanwhile, the British Army Chief of General Staff, Sir Patrick Sanders, is complaining. ‘Giving Kiev tanks means we won’t have enough for ourselves’. After all they do cost £8 million each and there are only 227 of them in the much-underfunded British Army anyway.

Nobody has told the British Army that after one Russian missile all 14 of these obsolescent ‘wonder-weapons’ will go up in smoke before they ever get to the front. £112 million gone. No wonder Ukrainian refugees are returning to Kiev to get proper medical treatment that the grossly underfunded and strikebound British Health System cannot provide them with. Nobody has told the British Army or any EU Army that Russia is fighting a war of attrition. Given Russian air superiority, far superior artillery, drones, missiles and its 15,000 tanks, the Kiev forces, their mercenaries and all their equipment are being wiped out. Worse still, none of the Western hack-journalists, presstitutes to the core, has yet explained why ‘the victorious Kiev forces’ need ever more Western armoured vehicles and tanks. You read it here first: It is because all the other ‘game-changing’ armoured vehicles, tanks and equipment have already been destroyed. Now at least astronomers know what a black hole looks like. It looks like the Kiev regime. Yes, black holes really are game-changing because you can get sucked into one.

The Score: Russia 27: Poland, Romania, Hungary 0

A very reasonable but minimalist map of Russian options in the Ukraine I found on Big Serge thoughts on Substack. it shows all the regions which Batiushka suggests Russian might have to liberate.

In the face of NATO (= US) aggression, surely there is only one choice left for Russia – to liberate all 27 Ukrainian regions (and maybe even elsewhere too). I have to confess that I was never in favour of Russia taking the far-west Galicia. ‘They can go to Poland’. I was thinking of the old Russian curse: ‘Go to hell – and take Galicia with you’. But, actually, I am now thinking that Russia should take the lot, Crimea and the four partially liberated ones nearly done, 22 to go. The fact is that as long as a single piece of the Ukraine is under Nazi control, it will be a threat to the Russian Federation.

A very reasonable but minimalist map of Russian options in the Ukraine I found on Big Serge thoughts on Substack. it shows all the regions which Batiushka suggests Russian might have to liberate.

On top of that a lot of the Nazi nasties have left anyway. Moreover, if Russia does liberate Galicia, the remaining Nazis will run away to Poland, so there will be none left and Russian forces can occupy the lot. It is a self-liberating process. Russia threatens and they go, all by themselves. In any case, why should Poland get anything out of it? What have they done to deserve it? Just like the Germans, we too have never believed in Greater Poland. Currently, the Poles are planning to build a wall along the border with the Russian Kaliningrad enclave. The Russians there are only too pleased and a local Russian company has offered to sell Poland the cement. Keeping the US-run ‘New Europe’ (as Rumsfeld called it) Poles out seems like an excellent idea. Especially if the Poles are going to do the job for us at their own expense.

Frankly, the same applies to Romania. Why should they get anything out of it? They allowed the Americans in. They claim North Bukovina, Chernovtsy, but that is mainly Ukrainian. Let it remain so. We do not believe in Greater Romania either. And why not liberate Moldova (minus Transdniestria) as well and make it an Autonomous Republic of the Russian Federation? Apart from the 15% in Moldova who are Russian and the 5% who are Gagauz and very pro-Russian, there are plenty of Moldovans who do not want to have anything to do with corrupt Romania and the corrupt EU and regret the old USSR. An Autonomous Republic of Moldova within the Russian Federation with cheap gas and oil sounds a lot more attractive than being a minor province of corrupt US-run Romania.

Then there is the case of ‘Zakarpatie’ – Transcarpathia, that extreme south-western province with its ridiculous Kievan imperialist name. There is only one place which is trans/across the Carpathians, and that is Kiev itself. Now the real name of Transcarpathia is Carpatho-Rus, though it has also been called Subcarpathian Rus and, in the West, Ruthenia, which is a corruption of ‘Rusinia’, the land of the Rusins (Ukrainians transliterate it as Rusyns), that is, the land of the Carpatho-Russians. The Rusins speak their own distinctive language, of which, arguably Slovak and Ukrainian are dialects. It is the historic cradle of Russian Orthodoxy, baptised a century before 988 and before Kiev. I have been to Carpatho-Rus, but on the Slovak side (the Polish side around Sanok was genocided or scattered by Fascist Poles in 1947), and there I have very good friends.

True, Hungary has been handing out Hungarian/EU passports there for some years (just as Romania sold virtually everyone in Moldova a Romanian/EU passport – cost $10 (1)). True, today’s Transcarpathia is basically run by the Balogh brothers and they are pro-Hungarian. Some say that Transcarpathia should return to Czechoslovakia, to which Woodrow Wilson attached it in 1919. However, the patronising and disliked Czechs ran it as a colony until 1938, when Hungary started running it again, as they had under the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and Czechoslovakia no longer exists anyway. As for Slovakia next-door, it appears to have no interest whatsoever in Carpatho-Russia, even though there is a Carpatho-Russian minority in Eastern Slovakia (2). Well, there are also quite a few people, like Fr Dmitry Sidor in Uzhgorod, who believe that Carpatho-Russia should be part of Russia, just as St Aleksij (Kabaljuk) pleaded it to be with Stalin in 1945.

However, apart from all this, there is another reason why the Russian Federation should take all the Ukraine. If it were to invade the Ukraine from the south-west, along the Black Sea coast west of Odessa, and from the north-western corner of the Belarussian border, Union forces could effectively cut the Ukraine off from the NATO/Nazi West permanently. Roll out the barbed wire along the border with Poland, Hungary and Romania. Letting the Nazis cross first, and then no Western armoured vehicles and tanks would have to be destroyed by the Russians. They would not even be able to get into the Ukraine and would remain stuck in Poland. Save your missiles! A strategic move like this would isolate Kiev from its Western puppeteers and all Russia would have to do is sit back until the cities of the Ukraine, Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa, Kherson, Nikolaev, Vinnitsa, Poltava and the rest, voluntarily surrendered one by one, without any street fighting or bombardments required.

But what do I know? Rumours abound that the Russian Black Sea Fleet is preparing an amphibious landing in the south-west near Odessa in order to liberate and protect Russian Transdniestria. Rumours abound that a joint Russian-Belarussian Union force is set to liberate the Ukraine from the north-west. A pincer movement, cutting all the Ukraine off from the Nazi West, making the whole of the Ukraine into a giant cauldron? Tempting, surely. But they are only speculations. Who knows outside the President and the General Staff? Of course, if Russia were now minded to take all of the Ukraine as a result of Western aggressiveness, perhaps it ought to liberate Moldova and the three Neo-Nazi Baltic statelets as well? But again, who knows? I may well be wrong.

The Future of Russia

Let us leave Nazi fantasists to their virtual world, the video-game in which they take over the universe, in which Kiev rules Russia and Taiwan rules China, and Iran, Afghanistan and Syria voluntarily surrender to US neocons, whom they worship as cargo-cult saviours. Let us rather turn our attention to reality.

The fact is that after over 300 years of fawning Russian obsessions with the West, to the point of creating its own inferiority complex, Russia is now totally disillusioned with the lieing, thieving, backstabbing, slanderous, devious and treacherous West. This is an amazing turnaround. It means that the USA and its vassal-states in Western Europe and chimpanzee-imitators elsewhere are going to be forced to eat humble-pie and accept the new reality, that they are not exceptional at all, that they are completely outcivilised, outclassed, outpeopled, outgunned and outresourced by the Global East, South and North. In the dedollarised world the West is isolated. The West’s defeat in the Ukraine is simply the last nail in the coffin of the arrogant, ignorant, ethnocentric, colonialist, triumphalist and thoroughly corrupted West of the last 500 years and more.

The contours of the future Russia are still not clear. The Westernised Russia of Peter I, where the aristocrats spoke French or latterly English by preference, and the Sovietised Russia of Lenin and Stalin, who spoke with the language of the grandson of a German Jewish rabbi by preference, and of the old Western Putin, who spoke of joining the concert of the Western Nations and even NATO, is finished. The Illusions that we must be like the West, that the West is our model, are gone. The West contemptuously turned up its nose at primitive and barbaric Russia, so Russia embraced China and the rest of the Non-Western world, and liked it.

What is clear, however, is that Russians want some things to remain from the past. The first thing is that they do not want any treacherous oligarchs/ aristocrats, but want a meritocratic elite that patriotically serves the nation rather than itself. They also want a fair social contract, greater equality between rich and poor, with a political system that is accountable and not corrupt, they want social justice, free education and healthcare, decent pensions, a working infrastructure and reasonable housing.

And they want protection for Russians outside Russia, Belarus and Malorossija (the New Ukraine). The New Russia is the only country that is leading the struggle for liberation from the Western Yoke, its foreign policy is leading the global majority of Non-Western countries. Eventually, it will lead Western Europe too, though that must first liberate itself from US tyranny and all its perversions and come to adopt a realistic view of itself and its limitations in the real world of today. Then there will be a Common European Home, but one run from Moscow and Berlin, which is also an integral part of Eurasia, not Euramerica. Russian prophecies say that after Putin comes a new Tsar. We shall see.

17 January 2023

Notes:

1. A few years ago for a bet a Moldovan parishioner of mine paid the Romanians $10 for a passport in the name of Mickey Mouse. He duly got his passport and won his bet. So desperate were the Romanians to lay claim to Moldova.

2. From which Andy Warhol was descended.

“What is clear, however, is that Russians want some things to remain from the past. The first thing is that they do not want any treacherous oligarchs/ aristocrats, but want a meritocratic elite that patriotically serves the nation rather than itself”
In any society if you get individuals or institutions who control billions of dollars these become a threat to national security. As simple as that.
The damage done by “Russian” oligarchs we are all familiar with. Same has been happening with the US ones. Putin understood this and has been doing great work cleaning up.

Game-Changing Russia (the Saker) 20 I 2023.

The old saying 'The first casualty of War is Truth' certainly applies in the Western world.

Old January 25th, 2023 #19
jagd messer

Default Cabalists Tee Up Third Judeo-Masonic World War

Cabalists Tee Up Third Judeo-Masonic World War

January 23, 2023.

Unfortunately the Judeo masonic conspirators in the West are successfully manoeuvring Russia into the ghetto of its old Soviet Union mindset so a bloodbath will occur. Russia needs to realize:

1. They are being used as a pawn by the Jews in order to wipe Christianity from the earth on both sides.
2. The war is even more elemental for them than Jews vs Christianity. In reality it is a war of annihilation, hatred and revenge going back 1200 years of the ancient Khazar tribe Jew converts against the Rus."

----------
Lavrov today said the war in Ukraine is a 'real war' that the West has been 'plotting' against Russia.

'When we speak about what is happening in Ukraine - it is a war, not a hybrid one, almost a real war, that the West has been plotting for a long time against Russia,' Lavrov said today.

"The goal is to destroy everything Russian, from language to culture, that has been in Ukraine for centuries and to prohibit people from speaking their mother tongue,' Lavrov claimed, parroting the same line that Vladimir Putin has used since the beginning of the war.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rov-warns.html

World On Brink Of WW3 Due To West Escalating, Medvedev Warns

There are no conditions for negotiations between Russia and Ukraine now, either de facto or de jure," Medvedev said.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ating-medvedev

"[The US] is publicly saying that those who cooperate with Russia will regret it," Lavrov said, answering to Sputnik's question at the press conference. "Through threats and pressure, the US, and the British too, are crossing all red lines."

https://sputniknews.com/20230123/ser...106616023.html

"Russia instead needs to innovatingly reach out to citizens in the West to enlighten them to this conspiracy that afflicts us all.
The problem is that for the United States, almost the entire nation are apathetic lazy pathetic brain dead sycophants for the Jews who are too stupid to even realize they are being genocided to death at home via the death vaxx and a Jew-controlled White replacement via a Third World invasion across our borders."

Without enumerating a more precise target, we should both be uniting in fighting those behind the World Economic Forum front group.

https://mobile.twitter.com/The_Real_...r=The_Real_Fly

The Davos establishment reveals whom it truly fears

This year's World Economic Forum featured calls to "master the future" and blamed right-wing populists for the rising distrust in global elites by Rachel Marsden

https://www.rt.com/news/570287-davos...l-elites-fear/

Douglas Macgregor: Everything Is Pure Ukraine Propaganda !!! Russians Fire 60,000 Artillery Rounds

"This man Zelensky has thrown away human life in Ukraine on a scale that Stalin and Hitler achieved during World War II... As long as Zelensky continues to receive cash and equipment he will force the issue. Ukraine is to all intents and purposes the 51st State."

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=264026

henrymakow.com 25 I 2023.

Old January 26th, 2023 #20
jagd messer

Default Is Biden Being Blackmailed?

Is Biden Being Blackmailed to Send US Combat Troops to Ukraine?

Billionaire elites are using their power over the media, the political class and public opinion to coerce Joe Biden into sending US troops to Ukraine to prevent a Russian victory. Idiot conservatives think the media is actually doing their job for once by accurately reporting Biden’s alleged transgressions. But, the fact is, the media is simply showing that it can switch sides at any time in order to pursue the elitist agenda.

No one should be surprised that Joe Biden’s ‘classified documents problem’ has emerged at the same time a key city in Ukraine (Soledar) has been liberated by Russian troops. All of the recent reports from the frontlines indicate that the Russian army is steadily seizing more territory in the eastern part of the country while inflicting heavy casualties on the over-matched Ukrainian forces. In short, the Ukrainian army is being beaten badly forcing US war planners to rethink their approach. What the US needs to do to prevail in its proxy-war with Russia, is to enlist a coalition of nations (US, Poland, Romania, and UK) that are willing to commit combat troops to the conflict with the tacit understanding that NATO will not directly participate in any ground war with Russia. Biden previously rejected the idea of sending troops to Ukraine acknowledging that it would be tantamount to launching a Third World War. But as the ‘classified documents’ scandal gains momentum, the malleable president will likely fall-in-line and do whatever the hawkish foreign policy establishment demands of him. In short, the documents flap is being used by behind-the-scenes powerbrokers who are blackmailing the president to pursue their own narrow interests. They have Brandon over-a-barrel.

Most readers will recall that Hunter Biden’s laptop contains an abundance of information related to the Biden family’s vast influence peddling operation. All of this information was deliberately suppressed in the mainstream media in order to pave the way for Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election. So why—we wonder—has this new scandal become headline news while the laptop story was completely buried? And why are the most hawkish neocons in the senate, like Lindsey Graham, calling for a “special counsel” when they made no such effort to reveal the sordid details of the laptop? This is from an article at Zero Hedge:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a senior member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, on Wednesday called for Attorney General Merrick Garland to appoint a special counsel to investigate the handling of classified documents by President Biden while he served as vice president…
“I think if you believe a special counsel is necessary to assure the public about the handling of classified documents by Donald Trump, you should apply a special counsel to the mishandling of classified documents by President Biden when he was vice president,” Graham said during an interview with Martha MacCallum on Fox News…
“Garland, if you’re listening, if you thought it was necessary to appoint a special counsel regarding President Trump, then you need to do the exact same thing regarding President Biden when it comes to handling classified information,” Graham said.” (“Sen. Graham Demands Special Counsel Probe As Biden Breaks Silence Over Classified Docs”, Zero Hedge)

So, now Lindsey Graham is a champion of truth and transparency?

Don’t make me laugh.

I assure you, if Biden announced the deployment of US combat troops to Ukraine tomorrow, Graham would withdraw his request for a special counsel immediately. This is about Ukraine, not classified documents or potentially unlawful presidential behavior. And—whatever you think of Biden—he doesn’t want to be the president who starts WW3. Unfortunately, the elites who control the media, the politicians and most of the nation’s wealth—are determined to widen the conflict which is why the narrative in the media has dramatically changed in the last week. Take a look at this short clip from an article at CNN that—until now—had been promoting the “Ukraine is winning” meme nonstop for the last 11 months.

“The situation is critical. Difficult. We are holding on to the last,” said the soldier said.
The soldier is from the 46th air mobile brigade, which is leading Ukraine’s fight to hold onto Soledar in the face of a massive assault from Russian troops and Wagner mercenaries…. The soldier said that he believed Ukraine’s military leaders would eventually abandon the fight for Soledar and questioned why they hadn’t done this yet.
“Everyone understands that the city will be abandoned. Everyone understands this,” he said. “I just want to understand what the point [in fighting house to house] is. Why die, if we are going to leave it anyway today or tomorrow?”“No one will tell you how many dead and wounded there are. Because no one knows for sure. Not a single person,” he said. “Not at the headquarters. Not anywhere. Positions are being taken and re-taken constantly. What was our house today, becomes Wagner’s the next day.”
“In Soledar, no one counts the dead,” he added.” “The situation is critical. Difficult. We are holding on to the last,” said the soldier said.” (“Situation in eastern Ukrainian Town is Critical”, CNN)

Can you see the difference in the coverage? No more stories about the ‘plucky’ Ukrainians beating back the ghoulish Russian Orcs. No. Instead, it’s the cold bitter truth: Ukraine is losing and losing hard. But how do we explain this sudden ‘narrative shift’? And why has the Washington Post provided a platform for two dyed-in-the-wool warhawks from the George W Bush administration to make an impassioned plea for emergency military support to stave off Russia’s winter offensive. Here’s former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates making a desperate, last-ditch appeal for immediate assistence to prevent the collapse of the Ukrainian forces in the Donbas:

“When it comes to the war in Ukraine, about the only thing that’s certain right now is that the fighting and destruction will continue….although Ukraine’s response to the invasion has been heroic and its military has performed brilliantly, the country’s economy is in a shambles, millions of its people have fled, its infrastructure is being destroyed, and much of its mineral wealth, industrial capacity and considerable agricultural land are under Russian control.

Ukraine’s military capability and economy are now dependent almost entirely on lifelines from the West — primarily, the United States. .. Under current circumstances, any negotiated cease-fire would leave Russian forces in a strong position to resume their invasion whenever they are ready. That is unacceptable.

The only way to avoid such a scenario is for the United States and its allies to urgently provide Ukraine with a dramatic increase in military supplies and capability—sufficient to deter a renewed Russian offensive and to enable Ukraine to push back Russian forces in the east and south….

NATO members also should provide the Ukrainians with longer-range missiles, advanced drones, significant ammunition stocks (including artillery shells), more reconnaissance and surveillance capability, and other equipment. These capabilities are needed in weeks, not months….The way to avoid confrontation with Russia in the future is to help Ukraine push back the invader now.” (“Time Is Not On Ukraine’s Side”, Condoleezza Rice and Robert Gates, WVNews)

Normally, elder members of the political establishment are more restrained in their pronouncements, but not here. This is pure, unabashed desperation. Rice and Gates declare in no uncertain terms that Ukraine is in dire straits, their economy and infrastructure is in a shambles, millions have fled the country and most of the nation’s natural wealth is under Russian control. It’s a disaster; and it’s a disaster that Gates and Rice want address by pumping more weapons into a failed state that has zero prospects of winning the war. Does that make sense?

As we speak, the Ukrainian frontlines are crumbling just as the illusion that wars are determined by the proficiency of one’s propaganda services, is crumbling. What’s left is the looming prospect that the Russians are essentially on the verge of prevailing in this war’s bloodiest and most consequential conflagration, Bakhmut, the eastern transportation hub that will likely be the turning point in the broader campaign. When Bakhmut falls, the Ukrainians will be forced to retreat to their third and forth lines of defense pushing the war closer and closer towards the Dnieper and then onwards to Kiev. The checkered flag is gradually coming into sight. But don’t take my word for it; here it is from the horse’s mouth. This is an excerpt from an interview with General Valery Zaluzhny, who is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

“Russian mobilisation has worked,”
says General Zaluzhny….“The enemy shouldn’t be discounted. They are not weak…and they have very great potential in terms of manpower.” Mobilisation has also allowed Russia to rotate its forces on and off the front lines more frequently, he says, allowing them to rest and recuperate. “In this regard, they have an advantage.”

Therefore, everything really depends on the amount of supplies, and this determines the success of the battle in many cases.” General Zaluzhny, who is raising a new army corps, reels off a wishlist. “I know that I can beat this enemy,” he says. “But I need resources. I need 300 tanks, 600-700 IFVs [infantry fighting vehicles], 500 Howitzers.” The incremental arsenal he is seeking is bigger than the total armoured forces of most European armies….

In private, however, Ukrainian and Western officials admit there may be other outcomes. “We can and should take a lot more territory,” General Zaluzhny insists. But he obliquely acknowledges the possibility that Russian advances might prove stronger than expected, or Ukrainian ones weaker…

“It seems to me we are on the edge,” warns General Zaluzhny… “I have no doubt they will have another go at Kyiv.” children start freezing,” he says. “What kind of mood will the fighters be in? Without water, light and heat, can we talk about preparing reserves to keep fighting?”
(“Volodymyr Zelensky and his generals explain why the war hangs in the balance”, The Economist)

Does that sound like a general that is confident in his prospects for success or a military leader who is fatalistically resigned to defeat?

What Zaluzhny is saying is that he needs an entirely new army to even compete with the Russians. (“I need resources. I need 300 tanks, 600-700 IFVs, 500 Howitzers.”) And, even if his requests are met, the Ukrainian people will be left “freezing” in the dark “without water, light or heat.” This is why—according to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)—8 million Ukrainians have already fled into Europe while another 3 million have escaped to Russia. (Tass)

Washington’s war on Russia has transformed the country into an uninhabitable wasteland supported entirely by foreign charity in exchange for a resolute commitment to the globalist agenda. In truth, “I Stand with Ukraine” means ‘I support the summary obliteration of a thriving civilization so that Washington can achieve its pernicious ambitions’. That’s what it really means.

We’re not criticizing Zaluzhny who is just doing his job. We’re criticizing the US warhawks and neocons who provoked this war but never anticipated the catastrophe they were creating. They never expected that there’d come a day when Ukraine’s highest-ranking Officer would demand an entirely new army in order to beat the Russians. They never expected that the most comprehensive economic sanctions ever levied on a country would backfire and only hurt our closest allies in Europe. They never expected that those same sanctions would serve to enrich Russia and strengthen its ties with countries that are strategic rivals of the United States. They never expected that China and India would thumb their noses at US sanctions and take full advantage of Russia’s cheap gas and oil to grow their economies leaving Europe to languish in a permanent slump brought on by their irrational attachment to the United States. They never expected any of these things which leads us to conclude that the Ukraine gambit is probably the most poorly-planned foreign policy debacle of all-time leading to the greatest strategic disaster in American history.

For people who have followed events in Ukraine closely, much of what I’m saying will seem obvious. For those who believe the media’s reports, well, we think they are going to be very surprised by upcoming events. The outcome of combined-arms ground wars is not decided by the fiction writers at the New York Times. The war in Ukraine is going to end in favor of the side that is the most powerful; that much is certain. Take a look at this brief summary by combat veteran U.S. Lt. Col. Alex Vershinin who worked as a modeling and simulations officer in NATO and U.S. Army concept development and experimentation:

Wars of attrition are won through careful husbandry of one’s own resources while destroying the enemy’s. Russia entered the war with vast materiel superiority and a greater industrial base to sustain and replace losses. They have carefully preserved their resources, withdrawing every time the tactical situation turned against them. Ukraine started the war with a smaller resource pool and relied on the Western coalition to sustain its war effort. This dependency pressured Ukraine into a series of tactically successful offensives, which consumed strategic resources that Ukraine will struggle to replace in full, in my view. The real question isn’t whether Ukraine can regain all its territory, but whether it can inflict sufficient losses on Russian mobilized reservists to undermine Russia’s domestic unity, forcing it to the negotiation table on Ukrainian terms, or will Russian’ attrition strategy work to annex an even larger portion of Ukraine.” (“What’s Ahead in the War in Ukraine”, Alex Vershini, Russia Matters)

The question of whether Russia made mistakes in the beginning of their military operation helps to shape our understanding of what is happening now. Think about it. Putin called up an additional 300,000 reservists in September. That is an admission that he miscalculated how many combat troops he needed to fulfill the mission. But now he has corrected that mistake. Why else would he call up 300,000 reservists and put the war on hold until they had joined their units and were ready for offensive operations?

The point we’re trying to make is simple: Putin has now assembled the army he needs to finish the job through military force. In simple terms, he’s ready to roll. In fact, his army is already making significant headway in the east where a key city was liberated on Tuesday. (Soledar) We expect that these regional victories will continue throughout the winter and into the spring. We do not think that the provision of tanks, armored vehicles, javelins, Patriots or other weapons-systems will make a significant difference in the outcome of the war. The only way Washington can prevent a humiliating defeat in Ukraine is by leading a coalition of countries that are willing to commit combat troops and air-power to fight the Russian army. In other words, we are fast approaching the ‘moment of truth’ that many had anticipated from the very beginning; a direct clash between the United States and Russia.

This is the war the fanatical neocons want and, this is why, they are using the ‘classified documents’ to coerce Biden’s support. It’s blackmail.

The whole involvement of America in this Ukraine debacle is a conflict of interest for the Biden family (and the presidency). I am sure the American involvement is nothing but blackmail payback.
The Biden (Joe) involvement in all this is a national security disaster (so obvious for the United States) being totally ignored by the media, Democrats, AND even Republicans.
Hunter Biden was on the board of directors of Burisma, a Ukrainian natural gas company-where he was paid millions. The Ukrainian intelligence service had to have operatives on the Burisma board, and also supplied female intelligence agents and beautiful prostitutes to fall all over Hunter Biden.
No self-respecting intelligence service would let such an opportunity get away. A chance to blackmail the son and through him the (at that time) vice president of the United States Joe Biden is too great of an opportunity to let get away. Joe Biden probably has unknown grandchildren running all over Kyiv- from Hunter’s sexual activities furnished by the Ukrainian intelligence service. I’m sure they also had a hand in making Hunter and his dad wealthy. But none of that seems to matter to the major media, Democrats, Republicans, or government investigators.
What is important now is to send billions of American dollars to Ukraine to pay them back for all they have done for the Biden’s and insure that Zelensky has enough money to buy mansions across the world and stuff his bank account in Switzerland. Biden is taking his orders from Zelensky very well (because of the blackmail cited above).
Oh, yes, and also Biden and the Democrats can provoke a nuclear war with Russian to destroy the USA- something the leftist Democrats are trying to do (with strong media help).

Biden has a roughly half-century track record of being a total lickspittle sock-puppet corporate whore. Biden will reliably do whatever he is told to do. In my humble opinion, this classified documents thing is just a circus to distract populists from the ongoing third-world invasion that the rich are using to drive wages and living standards down for the many, and rents and profits up for the few. Biden will not get thrown out of office and this show will go in circles making a lot of noise and sucking the oxygen out of actual more important issues – just like the classified document thing with Trump did, yes?

UNZ:
Is Biden Being Blackmailed to Send US Combat Troops to Ukraine?
26 I 2023.

With the exception of Rand Paul is there any US politician who is not greedy and corrupt?

Tags
crypsis global

Thread