Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 27th, 2018 #21
Stewart Meadows

Oops... Looks like a pro-jewish, pro-Pissrael neocon poster (one of Poison's buddies?) didn't like my previous post.

Old October 28th, 2018 #22
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
Google STOLE the Daily Stormer .COM without legal recourse. An unprecedented move in all of internet history.
...and now jews are doing the same thing to Gab. They're using the Pittsburgh shooting to try to shut it down:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
hello and welcome...

as of 2018-10-27, Gab has plug pulled by host because someone who did something posted there. apparently. allegedly. all the if-maybes.

guilt by association for whites.

anyway, anyone who comes here from Gab can let people know in this thread.

andrew torba says site could be down weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
thanks to you and all supporters over the years.

Gab is still up at the moment.

yeah it's the usual double standard. guilt by association for anything white/right, and not even direct guilt for much of the left, as when they attack trump supporters.
Quote:
Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting Suspect's Gab Posts Are Part of a Pattern

11 people were killed and six others—including four police officers—injured Saturday when a gunman opened fire during a baby-naming ceremony at the Tree of Life Congregation, a Synagogue in Pittsburgh. The shooter, Robert Bowers, 46, surrendered to the police and was taken to the hospital, a local councilwoman told the The New York Times. Bowers—who has been linked to an account on the social media site Gab that shared anti-Semitic messages—is expected to face hate crime charges. The Anti-Defamation league called the shooting "likely the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the history of the United States."
(...)
Gab, a relatively small social network that claims to "defend individual liberty and free expression online" has fewer restrictions on what users can post than platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Its relative lawlessness has made it a gathering spot for white supremacists and other members of the extreme alt-right.
(...)
It may never be entirely clear why Sayoc and Bowers chose to carry out violent attacks. But their social media activity is part of a broader increase in anti-Semitism online.
(...)
Anti-Jewish sentiment is also on the rise in seedier online locales, including Gab and the message board 4Chan, both of which are already known to house hate speech and far-right conspiracy theories. The use of term "jew" and a slur for Jewish people dramatically increased on Gab and 4chan's politically incorrect message board following political events like the 2016 presidential election, President Trump's inauguration, and the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, according to a study conducted by the non-profit Network Contagion Research Institute that has yet to be peer-reviewed.
https://www.wired.com/story/pittsbur...-tree-of-life/

Quote:
Explained What Is Gab, the Site the Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting Suspect Used?

Launched in 2016 as a 'free-speech' alternative to Twitter, Gab is a popular gathering place for alt-right activists and white nationalists

Alleged Pittsburgh synagogue shooter Robert Bowers used the web site Gab.com to express anti-Semitic views. Here is some information about the site, which said it suspended his account and contacted the authorities after the arrest.
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/what...used-1.6596010

Old October 29th, 2018 #23
James T Kirk
Banned

Quote:
Trump says jewish search engine Google is "rigged"
Rigged or nigged?

Old October 31st, 2018 #24
Stewart Meadows

The jews keep censoring the internet, this time it's a conservative Christian news site that's being targeted:

Quote:
Christian News Site ‘LifeSite’ Blacklisted by Web Host

LifeSite, a Christian pro-life news outlet, was allegedly blacklisted by its web host and given just 12 hours to find another host the website, or risk being offline.

“LifeSite just received an email at 8:30 p.m. EST from our web-hosting company alerting us that they will be taking our website down within 12 hours, if not sooner,” claimed LifeSite in a statement, Saturday. “We received absolutely no forewarning whatsoever about this decision.”

“Our web developer is scrambling right now to set up a possibly-needed temporary solution to keep the website live. However, we’re going to have to go through the ordeal and expense of moving server companies,” the news outlet continued. “We also intend to fight these attacks, which will carry significant legal costs.”
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...d-by-web-host/

Old November 7th, 2018 #25
Skinhead Zack

One would notice that something is wrong with search engines like Google.

I think it is too blatant even for the normies. (their Afro-centric propaganda and advertising, Captchas, censorship, spying on you through Android devices etc)

Old December 8th, 2018 #26
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters

A “vibrant” Google software engineer was found dead inside the tech giant’s Chelsea headquarters, according to cops and sources.

A janitor found 22-year-old Scott Krulcik unconscious at his work terminal on the sixth floor of the building on Eighth Avenue near West 16th Street around 9 p.m. Friday, police sources said.

EMS workers tried to perform CPR, but to no avail. Krulcik was pronounced dead at the scene. His body did not show any signs of trauma, and there did not appear to be criminality involved, authorities said. The city Medical Examiner’s office will determine the cause of death.

Krulcik, a Saratoga Springs, NY, native who lived in the West Village, did not have a history of medical conditions or substance abuse problems, police sources said.
https://nypost.com/2018/12/08/google...-headquarters/

Old December 8th, 2018 #27
FEMAAlert

even when I'm signed out now and cookies gone, i still get all google youtube search results based on my past searches and browsing habits.

no objective reality anymore.

you're always lost in your own cocoon of results.

total isolation. eventually you will all just exist in total cyber artifiical world with bots and jews posing as your fake friends online

Old December 8th, 2018 #28
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEMAAlert View Post
even when I'm signed out now and cookies gone, i still get all google youtube search results based on my past searches and browsing habits.
This actually happened to me recently. I was doing a search on Youtube, and I got a Michael Jackson video with the words "Recommended for you". It had nothing to do with what I was looking for. Now, I'm a Michael Jackson fan, but I haven't watched his music videos on Youtube after I bought my new computer, so why did that video come up in my search? How could they have known that I was a fan, and that I used to watch his Youtube music videos on my old computer?

Old December 8th, 2018 #29
SonOFT

Trump was never on the side of the white man, I knew he was under jew control the moment I first looked at him.

Old December 9th, 2018 #30
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
EU countries say Google has tricked customers into carrying tracking devices

BRUSSELS – Consumer agencies in the Netherlands, Poland and five other European Union countries asked privacy regulators on Tuesday to take action against Google for allegedly tracking the movements of millions of users in breach of the bloc’s new privacy law.

Google is already facing a lawsuit in the United States for allegedly tracking phone users regardless of privacy settings.

The consumer groups, which included those in the Czech Republic, Greece, Norway, Slovenia and Sweden, filed complaints with their respective national data protection authorities, based on research by their Norwegian counterpart.

Consumer lobby the European Consumer Organization (BEUC) alleges that Google uses various methods to encourage users to enable the settings “location history” and “web and app activity,” which are integrated into all Google user accounts.
https://nypost.com/2018/11/28/eu-cou...cking-devices/

Old December 9th, 2018 #31
Stewart Meadows

Jew boy Mark Fuckerberg's crap site Fagbook is working with Pissrael to have Palestinian kids arrested:

Quote:
Israel Arresting Palestinian Children for Their Facebook Posts

Israel has been interrogating and imprisoning dozens of Palestinian minors for months without any legal representation or a parent's presence.

As Facebook gives the Israeli government more access to posts deemed as “incitement,” occupation forces have been raiding the homes of Palestinians children and detaining them for months over posts on the social media site, a report by the Defense for Children International-Palestine said Monday.

The group spoke with several Palestinian minors who were arrested for their Facebook posts, interrogated for hours and then kept in prison for months without charges under the Israeli policy of "administrative detention."

“Israeli authorities must immediately stop using administrative detention against Palestinian minors,” attorney and international advocacy officer at DCIP Brad Parker, said in the organization's report.

“Inability to file charges against children due to lack of evidence should never be grounds for holding them indefinitely without charge or trial.”
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/...1017-0019.html

Fuckerberg doesn't want pro-Palestinian posts on his crap site, but he doesn't seem to mind pedophiles:

Quote:
Facebook asked users if pedophiles should be able to ask kids for 'sexual pictures'

SAN FRANCISCO — Facebook is under fire for asking users whether pedophiles should be able to proposition underage girls for sexually explicit photographs on the giant social network.

The survey is the latest in a series of missteps by the Silicon Valley company, which has been criticized for allowing content that exploits children.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/tech/2...res/395535002/

Old December 10th, 2018 #32
Stewart Meadows

What the zuck is going on at Fuckerberg's Fagbook?

Quote:
Facebook Employees Are So Paranoid They’re Using Burner Phones to Talk to Each Other

Facebook’s reputation has only continued to get more sullied in recent weeks, and it’s taking a toll on employees. According to a new report Wednesday from BuzzFeed News, things over at the old FB are, well, kind of grim.

“People now have burner phones to talk shit about the company — not even to reporters, just to other employees,” one former employee said.
(...)
Employees also referenced Dara Khosrowshahi, the current CEO of Uber who was brought in to take over for Travis Kalanick and clean up his mess. The suggestion here is that bringing in somebody new, somebody who isn’t Mark Zuckerberg or Sheryl Sandberg, could help fix Facebook. This, of course, seems highly unlikely and, as BuzzFeed notes, loyalty to leadership at Facebook runs deep. But, to Khosrowshahi’s credit, the strategy seems to be working at Uber thus far. Maybe there’s something to that idea.
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...d-scandal.html

Old December 12th, 2018 #33
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Facebook buildings briefly evacuated over bomb threat

Los Angeles (CNN Business)Several buildings on Facebook's main campus in California were temporarily evacuated on Tuesday because of a bomb threat.
Police later gave the all clear.

The San Mateo bomb unit responded to the alert at the company's campus in Menlo Park, according to the Menlo Park Police Department. No suspicious packages or devices were found, it said.

A Facebook (FB) spokesperson said police evacuated a few buildings on the campus. All staff members are safe and have since been allowed to return to the buildings.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/11/t...ion/index.html

Old December 13th, 2018 #34
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Google may be blocked in Russia & country is ready to change laws to do it – watchdog

Russian legislation may be amended to allow harsher sanctions against foreign IT-companies, including blocking Google, that keep violating the country’s laws, Russia’s telecom watchdog Roskomnadzor warned.

Earlier this week, Google was fined 500,000 rubles ($7,500) for refusing to connect its search engine to the federal database of banned websites. The penalty almost feels like a mockery, considering that Alphabet holding company, which Google is part of, earned almost $110 billion last year.

“If fines won’t have any effect on the behavior of the foreign company, there’s a possibility that the legislation will be changed, which will allow blocking Goggle in Russia,” Vadim Subbotin, the deputy head of Roskomnadzor, said.

“Blocking will become the toughest possible measure,” but it would be justified, considering the content of the banned websites Google allows its users to browse freely, he said.

A new law was introduced in Russia this October that obliges all operators of search engines to exclude terrorist, extremist and other illegal websites from their search results.
https://www.rt.com/russia/446278-goo...egal-websites/

Old December 15th, 2018 #35
Stewart Meadows

Here's the latest:

Quote:
Facebook admits bug allowed apps to see hidden photos

A Facebook bug let app developers see photos users had uploaded but never posted, the social network has disclosed.

For two weeks in September, an error in the way Facebook shares photos with third parties meant that apps could see not only photos users had posted on their newsfeed, but also pictures in other parts of the site – on Facebook Stories or Facebook’s Marketplace, for instance.

The bug also “impacted photos that people uploaded to Facebook but chose not to post”, a Facebook developer, Tomer Bar, said in a statement on Friday.
https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-hidden-photos

I'll just quote this excellent post by Matthaus Hetzenauer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
I feel for you, Jerry; I really do, but...

Fuck Facebook. I know of too many people who are totally hooked on that shit; who brag about how many hundreds or even thousands of "friends" they've made; of people they will never see or even hear the voices of. Get a life, losers. If you're so desperate, so hard up for friendship, try getting the hell out of the house and go somewhere where you'll physically run into actual human beings.

p.s. This wasn't directed at you personally, Jerry; I'm just sick of people so addicted to technology that they're allowing computers, smart phones, the jew tube, etc. to control virtually every aspect of their lives. We're gradually losing our humanity and turning into automatons.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #36
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Google Is Fined $57 Million Under Europe’s Data Privacy Law

LONDON — After European policymakers adopted a sweeping data privacy law last year, the big question was how regulators would use their newfound authority against the most powerful technology companies.

In the first major example, the French data protection authority announced Monday that it had fined Google 50 million euros, or about $57 million, for not properly disclosing to users how data is collected across its services — including its search engine, Google Maps and YouTube — to present personalized advertisements.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/21/t...gdpr-fine.html

Old March 9th, 2019 #37
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Google will ‘de-rank’ RT articles to make them harder to find – Eric Schmidt

Eric Schmidt, the Executive Chairman of Google’s parent company Alphabet, says the company will “engineer” specific algorithms for RT and Sputnik to make their articles less prominent on the search engine’s news delivery services.

“We are working on detecting and de-ranking those kinds of sites – it’s basically RT and Sputnik,” Schmidt said during a Q & A session at the Halifax International Security Forum in Canada on Saturday, when asked about whether Google facilitates “Russian propaganda.”
(...)
RT has criticized the proposed move – whose timescale has not been publicized – as arbitrary and a form of censorship.

“Good to have Google on record as defying all logic and reason: facts aren’t allowed if they come from RT, ‘because Russia’ – even if we have Google on Congressional record saying they've found no manipulation of their platform or policy violations by RT,” Sputnik and RT Editor-in-Chief Margarita Simonyan said in a statement.
https://www.rt.com/news/410444-googl...bet-derank-rt/

Old March 28th, 2019 #38
Stewart Meadows

Jew boy Fuckerberg's Fagbook bans White Nationalists:

Quote:
Facebook to ban white nationalism and separatism

Facebook has said it will block "praise, support and representation of white nationalism and separatism" on Facebook and Instagram from next week.

The social media giant also pledged to improve its ability to identify and block material from terrorist groups.

Facebook users searching for offending terms will be directed to a charity which combats far-right extremism.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47728471

Old June 1st, 2019 #39
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Justice Department Is Preparing Antitrust Investigation of Google

Probe would closely examine Google’s practices related to search, other businesses

By Brent Kendall and John D. McKinnon
Updated June 1, 2019 1:06 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON—The Justice Department is gearing up for an antitrust investigation of Alphabet Inc.’s Google, a move that could present a major new layer of regulatory scrutiny for the search giant, according to people familiar with the matter.

The department’s antitrust division in recent weeks has been laying the groundwork for the probe, the people said. The Federal Trade Commission, which shares antitrust authority with the department, previously conducted a broad investigation of Google but closed it in 2013 without taking...
https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice...le-11559348795

Old June 5th, 2019 #40
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘This will not go well’: YouTube cracks down on pundits & journalists after policy change

Published time: 5 Jun, 2019 21:35
Edited time: 5 Jun, 2019 21:39

Minutes after announcing a new policy clamping down on “hateful” and “supremacist” videos, YouTube got to work banning, demonetizing, or otherwise hiding videos from conservatives, journalists, and even black metal musicians.

The Google subsidiary updated its “hateful content” policies on Wednesday, announcing the clampdown in a blog post. The company said that from now on it will be “specifically prohibiting videos alleging that a group is superior in order to justify discrimination, segregation or exclusion.” Other videos that don’t strictly violate the site’s rules - including those promoting phony science or conspiracy theories - will be subject to demonetization, and other measures to restrict their viewership.

Orwellian in theory? In practice, too. YouTube didn’t wait long before wielding the ban-hammer with glee.

First on the chopping block were videos that outright violated the “supremacist” rule. Norwegian black metal musician and convicted murderer Varg Vikernes had his channel ‘Thulean Perspective’ banned, likely for its pan-European white separatist content.

YouTube appears to have taken its vow to pull “videos that promote or glorify Nazi ideology” seriously, removing everything from Vikernes’ neo-pagan vlogs to low-fi punk music from its platform.

Others targeted included vlogger ‘Sinatra Says,’ who rails against feminism and the social justice movement. For the crime of wrongthink, Sinatra had his channel demonetized. YouTube did not cite a single offensive video, but instead told the troublemaker that the move was necessary to “ensure our community is safe for creators, viewers and advertisers.”
https://www.rt.com/news/461170-youtu...eos-reactions/

Tags
big tech censorship, google, jewgle, jews, masters of the universe

Thread