Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2022 #21
ulsterpatriot

I have seen total dolls in their teens with tattoos that empathises their femininity but in 10 or 15 years they’ll look like washed up, old Roger Moores whilst I was out with my child last weekend and seen a slapper, late 30’s early 40’s who had a large vape tattooed on her leg.

It empathised that she was a fat slapper.

Old September 25th, 2022 #22
U. Dunrouse

How would everybody know that they are submissive conformists if they didn't display their I-follow-the-current-thing marking?

Old September 25th, 2022 #23
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Tattoos are for degenerates. That includes men.
This. Even one tattoo is a sign of degeneracy.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old September 25th, 2022 #24
Franco

I saw a cop on TV the other day. He was White, about 30 years old. A patrol cop. Anyway, he was sleeved: He had both arms totally covered with tattoos. That's about 15 tattoos on each arm.

In 1980, you could NOT get hired by any police department in the U.S.A. with any more than 1 visible tattoo, and some departments would not even allow 1.

Standards have fallen a long way since 1980. In the old days, all cops had to be "height and weight proportionate." If you were 5-foot-10, you had to weigh 160 pounds or less. I see cops today who look like human bowling balls: 5-foot-2, 190 pounds. Way too fat. They don't walk, they waddle. They couldn't chase a murder suspect 50 feet, even if you promised them 3 boxes of donuts.

-------------------------

Old September 25th, 2022 #25
Ole Massa

God doesn't want us to mark up our bodies with tattoos.

Thread