VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2015 #21
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
I still have TV for now, the next time they raise the rate that might change, can afford it I just don't think it is desirable to pay anything more for what is offered, mostly filth and other destructive crap I don't care to watch and other crap that does not come close to being interesting. I do feel like it might hinder my ability to keep up with how the media Jew is framing "the news" so to be able to better approach our people with the truth and reason, don't think it would be that big of a deal though. I just have basic cable, $75 a month, if it even goes to $80 I will be finished with it.

With that said I will say some of the shows I like to watch are survival shows. Really liked Bear when he was on with "Man vs Wild", also liked Survivorman.

I have watched a good deal of the Alive series.

So do I understand correctly that the winner wins $500,000?
Correct. 500K to the last man standing.

Quote:
My thoughts on that and the fact that 5 have quit after less than a week, think I am right on that. I think it is actually quite noble that some of the men said their families were not worth getting hurt, even if they lost the chance at the prize money. Something very healthy about the decision, especially in this age, the Jew has not infected all of our people with a screw the world for the pursuit of the almighty dollar mindset and that is a good thing to see.
Interesting. Personally, I saw their early exit (with the exception of the guy who lost his fire-starting rod, who was doing fairly well prior) as less about valuing their families over money and more just under-estimating how tough it was going to be, and taking a quick way out.

There is no second place prize, so if you're sure in your head that you're not going to make it until the end, might as well be prudent and tap out early and have a beer without bears.

Quote:
On the other hand, that is a huge sum of money to win for simply being the last to survive.
Maybe 300K after taxes, give or take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Don't let me dampen your spirits, Robert, but it sounds like there's a bit of over-bearing out there in the Wilderness as well.
Well played, Jimmy. If it comes right down to it, you take on the bear or the wolves? For this hypothetical it's 5 wolves.

I go wolf. Nobody is picking bear.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 14th, 2015 at 07:41 PM.

Old July 15th, 2015 #22
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkszorn View Post
...the German "Bear Grylls" Rüdiger Nehberg is an old man nigger lover:
He likes his quite young, also.

Old July 19th, 2015 #23
Paul Vogel

Default Now, this kind of toughness is what is needed today!

Everyone should compare this real story of a White Man's will to live
verses the phoney and weak White Men of this "Reality" Alone series:

And here is a recent film based upon the life of Hugh Glass:

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 19th, 2015 at 08:53 AM.

Old July 19th, 2015 #24
Olaf Menes

This so called show is scripted bullshit. Its objective is to allude to the "Premise" that even experienced so called survivalists cannot hack it in the woods for even a few days?

The frequency of the bear and cougar encounters are a clear indicator of the moronic soap opera dishonesty of this program. Ask anyone who has logged hundreds of hours on trails and in remote wilderness, how many times they have encountered apex predator, and it will be apparently clear what horsehit is being portrayed.

Old July 27th, 2015 #25
Robert Ransdell

I guess my judgment of Honora based on her going off on the pinko in her previous episode was premature, the girl went off the deep end during episode 2 of Naked And Afraid XL and quit and went home at the start of episode 3 last night. Not the first time my judgment of a cute blond has turned up a big zero.

I guess she started to get a case of the goo-goo over the two dudes in her group not listening to her. There was nothing major that I saw but then again the events can be edited by the producers, who knows maybe they did something legit to piss her off. Regardless of what it was that set her off she ends up proceeding to deliberately sabotage the group by taking off with a few of their survival items (couple knives, water bottle, and I think their fire starter as well) and throwing them into the river, threw them right in the water. She even went back to sink the water bottle. Completely out of order the girl was.

After she quit the two guys did manage to recover a couple of the items from the bottom of the river, I think they stand a pretty good chance of surviving the 40 days.

The one guy who is paired up with two females, Shane, decided he had enough of the two women laying around watching him do all the work (one of them even admitted that "being lazy" is part of survival) so he built another camp for himself (he built the one they have been using until then) and said adios at the end of the episode. Shane seems to be a pretty good guy, loner type but decent to people who appreciate it. You could tell the two women did not want to see him leave, they offered to "talk" about the situation but there was nothing doing.

Honestly the show is not doing much to pump up the propaganda of the women's liberation crowd. The third group of women have been doing ok but it looks like they are going to be transferring locations to stay with the two dudes that were able to withstand the sabotage of Honora. They have fully admitted the men are doing better after one of them visited their camp so they are going to attempt to stay with them now, at least that is what it seems.

Again the characters are all White so the show is watchable, it was great the one Negro they included left after 4 days.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old July 28th, 2015 #26
Crowe

There was a guy that went out by drinking salinated water, and got sick and had to tap out. He was in a location that gets rain 300 days a year on average. Funneling rain water into containers is pretty basic. Drinking salty water because you're too retarded to funnel rain water into containers and then getting sick and dying is a harsh pentalty Nature imposes for stupidity.

The guy that made a boat using sticks and a tarp knows how to use his head to make the best of the situation. He used his boat to go out and search the area and found a spot to dig up clams, and those are a great food source. My bet is on that guy winning. Because he seems like the smartest one of the bunch.

I haven't seen any of the guys on this show do it, but you can fold a T-shirt up and pour some water through it and it will filter out some soil and other stuff. I've done it before and it works. Fold the shirt up, and try to squeeze some water through it. Do it multiple times if you want. Then boil it for 5 minutes.

To desalinize water, you can boil it in a pot, and then route the steam to condense into another container. Figuring out a way to nigger rig something up wouldn't be difficult. If you can find some bottles laying around on a beach, that'll work great. Its a slow process but its guaranteed to get you clean water especially if you don't have access to a fresh water source. This is how desalination plants work, just on a larger, more efficient scale.

Rose hips grow wild in most areas of the country, and they're rich in vitamin C. There are some species that grow on Vancouver Island where this show is taking place. I haven't seen anyone go foraging for those yet.

Last edited by Crowe; July 28th, 2015 at 03:38 PM.

Old July 28th, 2015 #27
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
The one guy who is paired up with two females, Shane, decided he had enough of the two women laying around watching him do all the work (one of them even admitted that "being lazy" is part of survival) so he built another camp for himself (he built the one they have been using until then) and said adios at the end of the episode. Shane seems to be a pretty good guy, loner type but decent to people who appreciate it. You could tell the two women did not want to see him leave, they offered to "talk" about the situation but there was nothing doing.
That sounds like a classic feminist entitlement attitude present among those women. They think guys are supposed to drool over them and do all the work while they lounge around and look pretty. That might work for a rich guy who doesn't care about anything else but the slit between her legs, but in a survival situation, women are expected to pull their weight. Or pleasure the males that carry them. It really doesn't pay to be a nice guy when you're dealing with feminists. They'll use a nice guy, suck him dry in a non-sexual way, and kick them over to the side like a spider does a hollowed insect husk out of its web. Similarly to how the tribe uses goys.

Old July 28th, 2015 #28
keifer

The other day I rebuilt Doom Fort. There were some structure issues that needed tending to. One of the main vertical supports was compromised. Since it is positioned on a slight decline, the ground had shifted downward about 8'' after the spring thaw. I took everything apart and put it all back together while adding an additional support to the beam in question. It is both enjoyable and interesting to see this project evolve in a way dictated by the demands of nature and my projected objectives for this shelter and camp. At the coldest point last winter, nothing more severe than zero and disappointingly so, I was able to sustain a comfort zone micro climate that did not require a coat/hat/gloves through out the night. Summer has proven less eventful as it is less challenging. I have my fire hearth fine tuned and it is adjustable to all seasons that accommodate large logs for all night fires, self feeding fires, as well as small camp fires for summer that require special attention. For this, fire prevention is mandatory. I keep on hand ten gallons of water and two five gallon buckets filled with loose dirt. And a shovel of course. These plastic containers for fire safety are an eye sore and detestable if not for their requirement. I had an old rank deer hide someone gave me and suspended it about seven feet off the ground as an offering to the Ravens. It lasted about four months before something ran off with it. The Ravens are till around and I frequently hear a pair courting, when they don't know I am there. As I have mentioned before, staring into a fire is staring back into history. Meditatively, a person can travel back to any point in history they choose. My Shepherd loves the fire and he is a completely different dog in character when he lays there staring into the fire. I like to think that he too has made a connection to his past ancestral being. Neither one of us would bat an eye at having to survive a week at Doom Fort.

Old July 29th, 2015 #29
Ray Allan

Doom Fort sounds like a cool place, keifer. You have your own reality show.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 14th, 2015 #30
Mike Wilson

I don't like the contestant named Sam. His fat nigger lips and his constant fake crying and whining about missing his wife cause me to fast-forward the show.

Last edited by Mike Wilson; August 14th, 2015 at 01:12 PM.

Old August 14th, 2015 #31
Hugh
Holorep survivor

So they have six months notice, are placed on the shore surrounded by fish actually washing up onto the beach, surrounded by birds, with clay, stones, pebbles, trees, all manner of flexible vegetation, and they are in a survival situation? Bwa ha ha One wonders how they survive within their own home.

In any environment a boma structure around your entire operating area and another denser one around your tent, with several nice little oven type structures, as it keeps the fire dry, is easy to cook and dry with, warms the area and the scent of burning will keep most away.
A row of fishing rods out at work, a workshop type area to begin to make some pottery and all the various items will need, and after that then one can go stroll around after a day or two of thinking/fishing/trapping, making camp first.
Once the first camp is up, then one can be off exploring, not till then.
Moving about a lot is what causes the problems, as it leads to injuries, and to be lost and injured, without a camp already set up, means one would have a most interesting day.

Out in the wilds, as it is most dangerous at night, plan to be awake at night, and nap during the day rather, like the rest of nature.

Relax, take it easy and enjoy yourself, and if you take it easy outdoors, the outdoors will take it easy on you

This is the attitude they should have towards being out in the wilds, it's great fun.

The German version of Ray Mears, even more relaxed.

Old August 14th, 2015 #32
keifer

Good post Hugh. I agree that as long as a guy has gear and no injury then he is not in a survival situation. I have been in some tight spots, some involving sharks, but I can't really say I was ever in a survival situation. I was once stranded on a beach in Baja, 60 miles from the next dirt road, but we got things worked with a half days worth of problem solving. On that trip we were stopped and searched ten times by mexican feds, most were narcotics road blocks, but still ten times we were surrounded by machine guns. The whole scene was right outa The Diaries. We had a respectable haul of fish. They did not look in the ice chests. Doing so would have compromised the fish. Once the coolers are shut they should not be opened until you get to your destination. I guess we did not look the part of drug smugglers. Or maybe they were just too lazy to have to clean fish smell from their uniforms.

As they say, "If you got nowhere you have to be then you ain't lost."

Old August 15th, 2015 #33
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
I have been in some tight spots, some involving sharks
Thanks. I see from your post you have also had dealings with lawyers.

Old August 16th, 2015 #34
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wilson View Post
I don't like the contestant named Sam. His fat nigger lips and his constant fake crying and whining about missing his wife cause me to fast-forward the show.
That kid has a bow and he's busy trying to catch mice with dead fall traps for food. If that's not retarded then I dunno what is. I'm not 100% sure how he got the bow, but they probably let you pick 1 item to take with you, and he chose the bow. If he picked a bow without knowing how to use it, that would be retarded.

You can fish with a bow as well. Find a stream with clear, shallow water and shoot at fish with it. Nobody can tell me there isn't an abundance of small game on Vancouver Island. Something with more calories than mice.

I'm not that great with a bow myself, but if I needed to kill something to eat, I'd keep trying until I got a lucky shot, or improved my skill. I'll be damned if I waste calories catching and eating mice. For $500k, I believe that's worth me venturing further inland into bear territory to hunt for food with a bow instead of starving and having to leave. There is plenty of food for bears on Vancouver Island, so as long as you're careful, and respect them and give them their space they won't bother you.

Last edited by Crowe; August 16th, 2015 at 02:29 PM.

Thread