like or not white people are only race that listen to rock music

Old May 23rd, 2020 #2
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Question

What's not to like about that?

Old May 23rd, 2020 #3
bedford

According to the Jews at Rolling Stone the blacks in the 50s invented Rock and roll and somehow white people who came later were less important.
The truth is the opposite. Bill Haley and the Comets released the first rock song that was a commercial radio hit. Name a black artist in the 50s who could match what Buddy Holly did in his career and died at age 22. Every major rock band or rock guitarist is white except for Jimi Hendrix. I

Old May 24th, 2020 #4
moviecritic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
According to the Jews at Rolling Stone the blacks in the 50s invented Rock and roll and somehow white people who came later were less important.
The truth is the opposite. Bill Haley and the Comets released the first rock song that was a commercial radio hit. Name a black artist in the 50s who could match what Buddy Holly did in his career and died at age 22. Every major rock band or rock guitarist is white except for Jimi Hendrix. I
whites invented rock n roll

Old May 24th, 2020 #5
moviecritic
Banned

Quote:
when the last time you seen a black person listen to rock music
never and that the truth

Old May 24th, 2020 #6
bedford

I don't know of any blacks who listen to Rock music. But sometimes I will see black guys walking around Atlanta wearing t shirts with rock bands like Nirvana, Metallica, Led Zeppelin or the Beatles. So they must be interested in these bands. This is mainly when I am walking around the campus of Georgia State University. I met a black woman counselor at Georgia State University a few years ago who said she liked classical music. That is unusual. Other than her I don't know of any black people who are classical music fans. There are some black women opera singer who are prominent.

Old May 24th, 2020 #7
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
I don't know of any blacks who listen to Rock music. But sometimes I will see black guys walking around Atlanta wearing t shirts with rock bands like Nirvana, Metallica, Led Zeppelin or the Beatles. So they must be interested in these bands. This is mainly when I am walking around the campus of Georgia State University. I met a black woman counselor at Georgia State University a few years ago who said she liked classical music. That is unusual. Other than her I don't know of any black people who are classical music fans. There are some black women opera singer who are prominent.
This is true. I saw a fat black chick wearing a shirt of The Smiths months back. I don't think I've ever heard one blast The Smiths in their car before.

Old May 24th, 2020 #8
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviecritic View Post
when the last time you seen a black person listen to rock music
never and that the truth
Some black guy on a motorcycle was playing this full blast this afternoon going down K Street. I was amused. I have met some blacks who listen to rock.

Old May 24th, 2020 #9
bedford

I do see that frequently in Atlanta. A black guy will be on a motorcycle the model that is a big touring bike like the Honda 1500. And he has this super loud stereo that is blasting at full volume usually tcrap music. It pisses me off just like when the niggers do this with their car stereos. Niggers just live to act like loud rude jackasses everywhere they go.

Old July 9th, 2020 #10
GermanAmerican

Cool

Niggers used to too when it wasn't that good back in the late 50's and 60's but now they don't even play instruments anymore...

Old July 9th, 2020 #11
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Yeager View Post
This is true. I saw a fat black chick wearing a shirt of The Smiths months back. I don't think I've ever heard one blast The Smiths in their car before.
The jail probably gave that to her as her shirt was likely ripped when resisting arrest.

Old July 9th, 2020 #12
Harry English

Quote:
I met a black woman counselor at Georgia State University a few years ago who said she liked classical music. That is unusual. Other than her I don't know of any black people who are classical music fans. There are some black women opera singer who are prominent.
Louis Farrakhan loves classical music and plays the violin. He's publicly performed Mendelssohn even though he hates Jews.

Old July 15th, 2020 #13
GermanAmerican

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry English View Post
Louis Farrakhan loves classical music and plays the violin. He's publicly performed Mendelssohn even though he hates Jews.
Nice dude, I loath the Islam, but there's nothing worse than ADL.

Old July 15th, 2020 #14
Tony Boone

I received my new Duesenberg Paloma CSR from Germany. Only took five days from time of order.

What a piece of craftsmanship. Quality above and beyond any American custom shop instrument.

Thread