VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 16th, 2020 #61
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Jay Pea shared a link.

14 hrs

Quote:
The white replacement policy in action. Bring in millions of African refugees then have the dilemma of a huge social welfare bill as they can’t support themselves or give them nothing so they can form ghettos of crime against their hosts. White replacement is the only agenda as, even though I believe politicians are morons, they can’t be this stupid to think this will benefit the host nations. Even when you go on a holiday you can be refused entry into a country if you have lack of funds to support yourself yet these poor, low educated parasites are welcomed into the west with open arms and open wallets.
https://www.cfr.org/blog/africans-co...WcHynop-F1NNhg

Christopher Langan Comment:

Sub-Saharan African asylum applicants to Europe, in thousands:

2010 58 000
2011 84 000
2012 74 000
2013 91 000
2014 139 000
2015 164 000
2016 196 000
2017 168 000

Pretty steady increase, actually, aside from sharp spikes in 2011 and 2016.

Of course, these figures are probably faked on the low side, like all EU bankster-bloc statistics tallying the negatives of mass migration. And of course, then we have the swarming and far more numerous illegals to consider, who simply disappear into the woodwork on arrival. Let's face it, Europe is crawling with scum that hate Europe, hate Europeans, and hate European culture.

They won't improve - they've made that very clear - and therefore need to go back where they came from. That is, Europeans need to drive them out, and force their own scummy politicians and EU technocrats onto the outbound boat with them, along with any so-called "Europeans" who prefer African culture and African-style "societies". Bye bye, so long, farewell.

Remember, these people whine and cry about the terrible conditions in their home countries, begging to be taken in. But then, once they're inside, they start spitting venom and committing hate crimes, professing their utter contempt for their benefactors, setting up their no-go zones, stabbing the locals, raping women, burning cars, and raising hell. What kind of drooling cross-eyed idiot can't see what's going on here?

Mongol Khan Comment:

Quote:
Christopher Langan Is outright repatriation viable in current atmosphere of politics, where even pointing out simple crime statistics is shot down as racist rant? This will be a little long read but I assure you I have a point to make in the end. I apologize for the large text, but it is a large issue. thank you for your time.

Consider this analogy (I am not European, if that helps my case.) Genepools flow like "fluid" over the world map, you must have noticed that. Like water, genepools spread over the map, or like evaporating water they vanish. A society is like a balloon, like balloons hold fluid within a boundary- society holds one genepool. And social, mating behavior acts as the boundary between two genepools, like the thin layer of balloon.

The boundary between genepools is similarly very thin, and even one instance of breaking that boundary is akin to putting a small hole on a big balloon. However big the balloon is, it will pop once the mating boundary is broken. And societies cease to exist, only chaos. (Once foreign genes are inserted, they propagate within the native population like wildfire- since people inherently prefer to mate with members that look unique. Blue eyes is such an example, except we are discussing heavily dysgenic genes from lower IQ populations).

India was once inhabited by Europeans on north and Australoids on south. There was a large scale war among the European tribes of North India on 3067BCE, which is documented and romanticized in the epic poem "Mahabharatas". The best and wisest men were lost in the war, and to no one's surprise the social hierarchy, mating bounds started to break. The european population degenerated and mixed with the australoid population(which was equally civilized, not savage), and created the mixed population that you see today. In the end, civilization has only gone backwards for both populations, clearly evident from the stark difference of the description of high culture in ancient India from sanskrit literary texts- and the absolute chaos that is modern india.

Quite impossible not to see the parallels with history of the modern world. A large scale war between European populations that is WW2, killing the best of the european stock, and subsequent degeneration-breakdown of social boundaries, followed by mixing of north and south populations of the world. You are now in the stage of northern and southern populations mixing into one uncultured mass ruled by corporations. If you want to look at future of Europe, look no further than India.

Keeping all this in mind, the first step in my opinion is to ensure social and mating boundary. The second step should be repatriation. Since if you do not ensure the first step, Europe is doomed nonetheless (Without Segregation, legal immigration will in the end act as a small pin that pops the big balloon). Modern world is based on desegregation, that everyone is absolutely equal. Without segregation, repatriation has no basis other than so called "racism" or "hatred".
Christopher Langan Comment:

This, of course, would require a takeover of the mass media in European nations. The mass media are owned by relentless promoters of miscegenation. In my opinion, if they refuse to desist, they need to be driven out as well. They've all but destroyed Europe already, and bring very little of value to replace it.

The same can be said of academia and the government as can be said of the media - they all appear to be controlled by the same cadre of self-dealing bankster-oligarchs who set up the EU in the first place. Bad people from start to finish - it was evidently their intention to destroy Europe from the beginning. perhaps over an ugly intergenerational grudge.

Do Europeans have the will to enforce genetic hygiene among their own despite the constant interference of academia, the media, and the government? If not, then they need to get rid of these contaminants, if necessary by force. Anything is better than genocide.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; May 16th, 2020 at 08:53 AM.

Old May 16th, 2020 #62
Gerry Fable

Comment: "[Bill Gates and his scummy globalist confederates] are evil and their influence should be entirely severed from the righteous and pure in heart."

Response:
Unfortunately, it's one thing to say that "[Bill Gates and his scummy globalist confederates] are evil and their influence should be entirely severed from the righteous and pure in heart." That's quite true. But it's quite another to let them get away with it.

Unfortunately, most people were alternately feeling sorry for themselves and stupidly and hedonistically diddling themselves and watching the boob tube and scrambling for minuscule portions of the fake money produced by Gates&Co's bankster sugardaddies while Gates and his buddies were spending their vast piles of demon-haunted loot on taking over the United States government, which they evidently managed to do in a most unequivocal way.

Now. I'm at peace with that, or at least getting there. I've been doing my best. No one can beat my game - I'm the sole and undisputed author of the CTMU Metaformal System (the only viable theory of reality), Logical Theology / Metareligion, Mathematical Metaphysics, Quantum Metamechanics, the Self-Simulation Principle, and on and on, and I did it all with nothing but a high school diploma and the wrong color skin on my back (for affirmative-action purposes, anyway). I've been warning people about the parasitic divergence, the evils of banking and academia, and the existence of high-level metaconspiracies for decades, and when challenged to explain what's it's really all about, put my time and effort right where my mouth was.

But let's face it. I've been ignored, frozen out of the monetary and intellectual economies, and mocked, villified, lied about, defamed, and disrespected with a level of intensity to rival that of the anti-Trump trolls. Even the so-called "high-IQ community" is filled with impudent little monsters who have gleefully specialized in my case. This would be fine - I don't really value the opinions of avocational (or professional) gadflies - except that I've enjoyed none of the fantastic rewards that have been heaped on President Trump for the same kind of trouble. In fact, I've had a much harder life than any billionaire oligarch or stinking, atheistic, acadummy-indoctrinated sh*t-troll on God's blue-green Earth, and with the ongoing public credence in Mr. Gates' "pandemic" scam, I'm starting to feel seriously put upon.

Yes, it's the worst show in modern history bar none. But the question now facing most of you is this: are you just going to sit there and wait to be wiped? Because that's what will certainly happen to the vast majority of you if you just sit around getting annoyed at the world because you're not the center of attention in it, despite the fact that you're not really very productive at all compared to the best of us. (Yes, you're smart, but there's no need to get carried away.)

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. These freaks aren't backing down - they've calculated that you're nothing but a worthless supernumerary herd of sh*t-for-brains cowards who need to go extinct so they can rule forever. I'm afraid it may be time to start thinking, like it or not, about non-passive resistance.

It's really very simple: If Gates&Co. don't at least sense your willingness to physically defend yourselves, and to go after them personally for what they're now doing to you, you'll all be in the abattoir before you can polish your mirrors again.

Christopher Langan

That being understood, you need to get out and join the protests against the "lockdown", and you need to let your political prostitutes know that it's time to "come to daddy" before they totally destroy the economy (if they haven't done so already). You need to own a semiautomatic firearm, be proficient with it, and be willing to point it at similarly armed enemies of the United States Constitution who violate their oaths of service. And you need to lose your credulousness and your obsequious obedience to a bunch of lying, filthy-rich scumbags who want you dead and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old May 29th, 2020 #63
Gerry Fable

Here's something I just read by a writer named Gregory Hood.

"The protesters don’t want “justice” for Floyd. They have deep, incurable racial resentments. This is what happens when a group with low levels of inhibition, self-control, and intelligence is told for decades that “racism” accounts for their failures, and that they built America.

"This is a game we can’t afford to play anymore. Many blacks claim whites are oppressing them, even as we do our best to help them. There’s no point in building affordable housing if rioters are going to burn it down. Our mistake was to try. We should leave blacks alone. If they built America and could create Wakanda, let them prove it in their own neighborhoods.

"Last night showed the futility of integration. This country can’t function if we are always one racial incident away from riots. Whites and blacks need to separate as much as possible, for the good of both.

"Whites can no longer tolerate this albatross. We could be conquering the frontiers of space, medicine, culture, and technology. Instead, we have squandered our time, effort, and money in six-decade long exercise in glorified babysitting. Last night, the children threw a tantrum. Every parent knows that if you tolerate tantrums, you get more of them. My patience is exhausted, and yours should be, too.

"Our failed experiment in integration is condescending towards blacks and ruinous for whites. Let’s give them what they want, even if all they do is turn it into a pile of ashes. Let them go their own way, free of our “oppression.” And let us have a place for ourselves, free from them."

It's sad when people feel compelled to write things like this, isn't it. It's even sadder when they're true.

Old June 20th, 2021 #64
Dawn Cannon

Default Alleged Smartest Man Says Vaccine is a Jew Death Plot, Unvaxxed Will be Rounded Up and Killed

You may have heard hype about Christopher Langan, who is alleged to be the smartest man alive, due to his having consistently scored about 200 on professionally-administered IQ tests.

He was described by 20/20 in 1999 as the smartest man in America, at least.

There was a 2019 interview with Lagan by “Spike Jonze” (Adam Spiegel), which will let you understand where the guy is at.

“Jonze” was a music video and film director who made some stuff that was interesting to me when I was a teenager but probably wouldn’t be very interesting to me now. He is most famous (although not by name, really) for designing the aesthetic of VICE News. The interview is pretentious, but if you want to understand the point of the media’s presentation of the 200 IQ Man, it more or less delivers.

Langan worked in construction and as a bouncer all his life, never “using” the IQ to make any real money. This is the most interesting aspect of the story, as you realize that a lot of people who were way above normal intelligence would look at this civilization we live in and say “yeah, I’m just going to chill out over here.” I think it would be pretty easy for an uneducated person with a very high IQ to not ever realize he has a very high IQ, and thus I imagine there are a lot of these people around.

Langan is using his current fame to promote a concept of God and the universe, which he call the “Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe (CTMU).” I don’t really disagree with what he’s promoting.

By the way: I always advise everyone to take a professionally-administered IQ test. I don’t think anyone ever regrets doing that (even if they feel sad after getting their score). It lets you know what’s going on, and gives you an idea of what you’re capable of. It’s otherwise not really obvious what you’re capable of. I’m not going to tell you my score, but I will say that when I took a professionally-administered IQ test for the first time, my first thought was: “ohhhhhhh, okay.” That was shortly followed by: “so wait, what the hell have I been doing with my life?”

It’s easy to be surprised.

Last week, Langan posted this in a Facebook group he runs for his CTMU project:

That post was followed up by this post:

Obviously, it means something that “the smartest man on earth” is coming to the same basic conclusions as we have here at Tranny Watch. But I would also note that I really like his framing of the issues.

“Social Darwinism” is absolutely their justification for their own power, and they necessarily do believe that no one stupid enough to take this fake coronavirus vaccine can possibly be worthy of being preserved, while they also think that anyone who refuses the vaccine deserves to be rounded up and killed.

It’s also very important to understand that ability and intelligence more or less always correlate with morality. The only place this isn’t necessarily true is with the Jews, but that is because they have their own tribal morality surrounding the defense and promotion of their tribal group interests. Therefore, it actually also is true among the Jews, it is simply that we tend to not be able to understand the nature of their morality, and so instead view them as evil, in the same way that a deer might view a hunter as evil.

The non-Jews involved in this project tend to be consistent failures who are simply good at scamming people. Bill Gates is the more obvious example of that phenomenon. You can also put Elon Musk out there as an example – this is a man who was chosen as a frontman for various government subsidies, and not really anything else. That said, Musk is likely more intelligent and competent than every other member of the non-Jewish elite, which shines through occasionally in that he does try (but always ultimately fails) to engage in moral behavior.

As Langan has been a cultural icon type figure for 20 years, having been brought up by the mainstream on various occasions and treated as some kind of oracle, I think he would make a great guest on Tucker Carlson’s tieless interview show.

At some point, Tucker is going to have to go hardcore and just say most of the things in those posts, which are the kind of bottom line we’ve reached here at Tranny Watch. Obviously, Tucker doesn’t want to say all of this stuff himself (at least the first time), so I think Langan would be a good tool for this purpose.

“Interview with the smartest man on earth spinning an anti-vaxx conspiracy theory” would also necessarily go viral, and be good for the Tucker show.

https://dailystormer.su/alleged-smar...up-and-killed/

Old June 21st, 2021 #65
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post

You may have heard hype about Christopher Langan, who is alleged to be the smartest man alive, due to his having consistently scored about 200 on professionally-administered IQ tests.

He was described by 20/20 in 1999 as the smartest man in America, at least.

There was a 2019 interview with Lagan by “Spike Jonze” (Adam Spiegel), which will let you understand where the guy is at.

Christopher Langan & Spike Jonze Interview
you do realize the jews laugh at all this pseudo intellectual non-sense. that's why Spike Jonze asked him if he could laugh in his face, while pretending to laugh WITH him. Jews are fully conscious of their own instinctual psychology, their primordial limbic system
is not some disjointed , schizophrenic competing split within their own psyche due to racial bastardization.
jews are fully aware of the infantile narcissism of idiot goyim and love to entertain it and play along at every opportunity for their own amusement.

not that the things he says are not conceptually interesting, or uniquely descriptive, it's just that....c'mon.

the jews have the power of life and death over every last one of you. They are God, there is no other God and they know it.

here is a video directed by Spike Jonze, and it perfectly captures the jewish soul

real intelligence is plotting, planning and successfully accomplishing a CRIMINAL plan, such as the institution of a 'government' over people you want to suck the blood of.

working together requires the SUPER INTELLIGENCE of the SUPER ORGANISM, which vastly outmeasures any individual's IQ, by a factor millions.

That's the reason I hang out here, anyone who doesn't understand the uselessness in fighting this world alone is a moron, most people realize real power lies in gang power. the jewish gang dominates 350 million individuals in the US and can make them inject their own children with poison, they dont need to outnumber you, they just need 500 gang members if the largest white gang is 400 members

Last edited by Ryan LiarKiIIer; June 21st, 2021 at 07:47 PM.

Old June 21st, 2021 #66
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

dynasties have ruled all civilizations throughout history. dynasties create the civilizations and created fake political boundaries and national divisions for their own purposes.

every jew on earth is the 4th or 5th cousin to every other jew on earth. the dynastic superorganism is not a theory it is a fact. they are one mind to various degrees, the real competition is in creating the most perfect super organism, because a perfect superorganism of 1000 clones is orders of magnitude more 'intelligent' than any individual, that is not an abstract theory. ANY gathering of people will attempt to gather other individuals into a power block, in order to gain power of consensus on any issue, in order to establish AUTHORITY. from AUTHORITY grows POWER, which is the power to kill. from the power to KILL grows the ability to obtain a monopoly over the creation and issuance of CURRENCY.

but it is vastly more complex and intricate because ALL dynasties in history have understood magic at some level, usually instinctually.

everyone of you is an insect, calculating how you can gain and advantage over your rivals, the instant Stewart Meadows or George Witzgall percieve i may be a rival for alpha retard they immediately form a lilliputian alliance to combat me and my superior authority and divine supremacy, why? because Truth is irrelevant, power is all that matters. The Ego is God.

Why do dumb chimps need to be the Alpha so urgently? it's just instinctual, it's not even something they are consciously aware of doing. they know that if they stomp and strut and put me down, they will get to fuck all the hottest bitches on VNN forum, they will get to claim ownership of all the land that vnnforum owns. they will get to direct the vast armies at vvnforum's command.

part of the reason most goyim do not understand the perception of reality of the jew is because they don't know what absolute power is, they will never understand what it means to have the power of the monopoly of currency. You will never perceive the world as they do, you never experience making the decisions they do.

Last edited by Ryan LiarKiIIer; June 21st, 2021 at 07:50 PM.

Old June 21st, 2021 #67
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

now we know what purpose Christianity was invented by Jews for, because the bible states if very clearly, in John 11-50

https://biblehub.com/john/11-50.htm

Quote:
The Plot to Kill Jesus
…49But one of them, named Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing at all! 50 You do not realize that it is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish.” 51Caiaphas did not say this on his own. Instead, as high priest that year, he was prophesying that Jesus would die for the nation,…
And so Christianity was invented as a COVER operation for the jews to get away with all their crimes, Jesus was the scapegoat, the ritual sacrifice, to atone for all the crimes the jews had committed, and would plot to continue to commit until the literal end of the earth.

when the jews say that jesus died for their sins, they meant Jesus was taking the blame and heat for all their plots and schemes, he was the jew everyone was supposed to feel sorry for in the courts of public opinion, and therefore rule against punishing the jews and exterminating them. 109 times they were expelled from nations instead of being killed because they felt sorry for Jesus, 109 times after being expelled they ended up destroying those nations that had expelled them mercifully. genociding them.

well now as to how they managed to that is because they actually are mentally superior, they are the Eye of Horus, the Eye of the Tiger, the predatory consciousness of the superior mind. The superior intelligence ALWAYS become predatory, that is the nature of existence.

we all play our fatalistic role in the game and play of life, the idea we can become 'ascended masters' and alter our fate through manipulation of consciousness is the science of magic, very few people understand and the Egyptians taught openly but the jews realized if they monopolized it they would control the world

Old June 21st, 2021 #68
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

in nature the PROOF of who is actually the smartest is a matter of life and death of course.

whoever can kill the other person, well. that pretty much settles it.

any stupid that doesn't understand that well, you know, buh bye forever.

all creatures survive by deception, both the predator and the prey. if the prey does not deceive the predator, it becomes food, it's life becomes the life of the predator. the predator absorbs it's 'consciousness'

if the predator does not deceive it's prey, it does not eat and dies. there are few predators that can prey without deception, in fact name one if you want to illustrate if i'm wrong.

even the lion, 90% of his success is deception, laying low in the grass, slowly creeping up on their prey. there is no predator that succeeds through stupid brute force like White nationalists insist they have the power to do.

so white dummies who don't know when jews are lying to them, which is the vast majority obviously are in their proper place slaving way birth to death for jewish confetti, their existence is fatalistic, they are born to serve the jew, that is their stupid purpose, unless they could somehow escape their instinctive idiot consciousness somehow and alter their destiny but that is not something that happens overnight. Jews have understood all the complexities of civilization for thousands of years before majority of aryan stupids could read or write, Hitler notes exactly what i'm saying in Mein Kampf.

Old June 21st, 2021 #69
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan LiarKiIIer View Post
everyone of you is an insect, calculating how you can gain and advantage over your rivals, the instant Stewart Meadows or George Witzgall percieve i may be a rival for alpha retard they immediately form a lilliputian alliance to combat me and my superior authority and divine supremacy, why? because Truth is irrelevant, power is all that matters. The Ego is God.
(...)
they know that if they stomp and strut and put me down, they will get to fuck all the hottest bitches on VNN forum, they will get to claim ownership of all the land that vnnforum owns. they will get to direct the vast armies at vvnforum's command.

Yes, that's right. I "put you down" because I want to "fuck all the hottest bitches on VNN forum". It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you're a mentally ill piece of garbage who hates white people (especially White Nationalists), rants about how we're all controlled by demons, links to hardcore bondage rape porn sites, admits to watching Asian pornography, talks about how the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese regime is going to save us from jewish globalism, and falsely accuses other VNN members of being jews and homosexuals.

But hey, at least your fellow China-cucks will continue to stand by you. The pro-Chinese propagandists that infest WN forums will always side with their fellow China-cucks, even if they're openly anti-white and mentally ill like you, and they'll keep feeding your ego by giving your garbage posts thumbs up. Take comfort in that, son.

Old June 21st, 2021 #70
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

let me explain that jewish eugenics is based on money. When they breed their dynasties, they don't give the jews an 'IQ test' they mate their women with the RICHEST Rabbis.

there is one sole test for IQ in the jewish Eugenics program and that is how much money you can acquire, preferably in the most dishonest manner possible, because it's harder to earn money dishonestly

Old June 21st, 2021 #71
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Yes, that's right. I "put you down" because I want to "fuck all the hottest bitches on VNN forum". It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you're a mentally ill piece of garbage who hates white people (especially White Nationalists), rants about how we're all controlled by demons, links to hardcore bondage rape porn sites, admits to watching Asian pornography, talks about how the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese regime is going to save us from jewish globalism, and falsely accuses other VNN members of being jews and homosexuals.

But hey, at least your fellow China-cucks will continue to stand by you. The pro-Chinese propagandists that infest WN forums will always side with their fellow China-cucks, even if they're openly anti-white and mentally ill like you, and they'll keep feeding your ego by giving your garbage posts thumbs up. Take comfort in that, son.
see now, only homosexuals and jews are this vicious and humorless, and obsessed with petty vindictiveness, any straight person can observe this, i was just kidding about you wanting to fuck women of course.

you push the jewish anti China agenda like every other hasbarat on the face of the earth. you giggle and say I watched asian porn like a mean little middle school bully, with the assumption nobody else understands what I was saying because you assume they're re stupid goyim you can manipulate like fools.

you think any jew can point to any goy and say 'HE HAD SEX, GET HIM! and the insane goyim will attack on command. well, actually you're right, they do exactly what you want because of your SATANIC POWERS that come from the DEMON YAHWEH that you sacrifice children to in exchange for an advantage over the human race.

people don't understand yet, the vaccination end goal is a CHILD SACRIFICE of goyim children, the children are the precious objective of this whole operation, as prophecied in this work of art.

Old June 21st, 2021 #72
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Stewart thinks we should hate Japs, and if i looked at Jap porn everyone else is a mouth breathing 70 IQ goy who will go 'derrr,yeahhh, let's gittum'

that's what they think of Americanss, that they can just basically say ANYTHING and these morons will go to war and mass murder ANYONE over ANYTHING, and they are usually right

let me ask you, are the Japanese our enemy? is Stewart a kike or what? how much more blatantly obvious could it be? he is either a kike or an embarassment to every white human being on earth and is trying to make every sane decent person in the world despise the white race.

Old June 21st, 2021 #73
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Interesting observations. Particularly about religion. It's clear he's not a sucker for semitic superstition, and he seems to believe that science can possibly prove the existence of an "architect of the universe" so to speak.

If such an entity has the ability to make the universe coalesce to its will, on a material level, then there should be physical evidence for this *somewhere*, if one has the knowledge to know where to look.

What gets me about religious nutters, is they believe such a being would put even a modicum of effort into hearing their *prayers*, let alone grant them their requests. "Look at me, god!!!! I'm important!!!!". "You're supposed to bend to my wants/needs".
the big problem is vast majority of anti religious people are just evil nutters who hate it because it's against rape and murder and all that,

no problem if you reject it because of good reasons but that's the truth that whites who accept christianity are doing it because of the good intelligent things it says, the wisedom of the bible but the retards reject it at a gut level because it says they can't commit adultery or steal or lie or do bad things , and basically they hate the idea of being nice and polite and helping the powerless and less fortunate, they are actual monsters and have pushed all the decent intelligent people into worshipping the Jews by comparative analysis.

white America has a very large criminally insane demographic, that will kill and rape in wars, ANYONE, Germans, French, English. The country was FOUNDED on Jews duping Americans into murdering their own native Englanders and they never ever figure anything out, they are PROUD to this day of it, more than anything. The revolutionary war was financed by the Jews, George Washington insisted the US seal feature star of david, with shekinah above the eagles head, he formed a 5000 man army to run around robbing the entire country for the jews.

Old June 22nd, 2021 #74
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Stewart thinks we should hate Japs, and if i looked at Jap porn everyone else is a mouth breathing 70 IQ goy who will go 'derrr,yeahhh, let's gittum'

that's what they think of Americanss, that they can just basically say ANYTHING and these morons will go to war and mass murder ANYONE over ANYTHING, and they are usually right

let me ask you, are the Japanese our enemy? is Stewart a kike or what? how much more blatantly obvious could it be? he is either a kike or an embarassment to every white human being on earth and is trying to make every sane decent person in the world despise the white race.
The answer to the red, bolded question is: no, they're not our enemy. I think that the Japanese are, generally speaking, an honorable and impressive people, and they're not a threat to white countries (unlike the Chinese scum that are actively working to destroy the West, as I have shown in my older posts). Unfortunately, the jews hate and agitate against Japan because it's a racially homogeneous country, which I wrote about in the following thread:

Jews use the "holocaust" to teach Japan about "the dangers of nationalism"

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552084

Quote:
let me ask you, are the Japanese our enemy? is Stewart a kike or what?
It's obvious that you don't know anything about me. You accuse me of being a jew for allegedly hating Japan, but in the above thread anyone can clearly see that I support the Japanese people.

My problem with you - or rather, one of the problems I have with you - is that you're a mentally ill freak who's obsessed with pornography. You start threads in which you link to hardcore bondage rape porn sites and then encourage VNN posters to click on your links, and you admit that you watch pornographic movies that feature non-white women. Do you honestly not realize that there might be posters on this WN forum who dislike that kind of behavior? But like I said in my previous post: at least you'll always have the support of your fellow pro-Chinese propagandists.

Old June 22nd, 2021 #75
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
The answer to the red, bolded question is:

My problem with you - or rather, one of the problems I have with you - is that you're a mentally ill freak who's obsessed with pornography. You start threads in which you link to hardcore bondage rape porn sites and then encourage VNN posters to click on your links, and you admit that you watch pornographic movies that feature non-white women. Do you honestly not realize that there might be posters on this WN forum who dislike that kind of behavior? But like I said in my previous post: at least you'll always have the support of your fellow pro-Chinese propagandists.
your disingenuous attempt to slander me for posting bondage website porn tells me all I need to know, you knew what I was trying to say about those white freaks in the bondage videos and you knew it was a great important point and you disregarded it and attacked me for it, like you do every single time I expose key features of the kike system of control.

I was merely pointing out, there is A LOT of that sick bondage shit and those people DO love being security personnel/police for obvious reasons, they love being in wars and getting to indulge their wildest fantasies, and the jews have put these people in charge of everything. That is why they will go along with absolutely anything.

the rest of the american population is the slag that results from being ruled by such psychopaths

the jewish systems for control are very ingenious and they've been working them out for a few thousand years, and they are never taught to goyim, control of the mechanisms of the state, prosecutor's office, the IRS, the central bank, these mechanisms have always existed in all the states they controlled in one shape or another and the same systems of control are employed over and over and over again, and goyim never have a clue what to do.

Old June 22nd, 2021 #76
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
your disingenuous attempt to slander me for posting bondage website porn

Oh yeah, I'm such a terrible person for "slandering" a decent, upstanding citizen like you.

Quote:
I was merely pointing out, there is A LOT of that sick bondage shit and those people DO love being security personnel/police for obvious reasons
Actually, you didn't say anything about cops watching that sick stuff. You just linked to a hardcore bondage rape porn site, and encouraged us to click on your link. Then you claimed that the people on that porn site are supposedly the real Deep State, when every reasonable person knows that the Deep State is composed of the jews who control Western institutions, and not idiots who upload their porn videos on the internet.

Oh, and you also talked about the difference between heterosexual blowjobs and homosexual blowjobs. I'm not even going to ask how you know how fags suck each other's dicks, and how that differs from women performing oral sex on men, but I assume that you've watched a lot of fag porn too, and not just Japanese porn. How about keeping all that stuff to yourself instead of starting threads about it on VNN? Just a thought.

Old June 23rd, 2021 #77
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:

Actually, you didn't say anything about cops watching that sick stuff. You just linked to a hardcore bondage rape porn site, and encouraged us to click on your link. Then you claimed that the people on that porn site are supposedly the real Deep State, when every reasonable person knows that the Deep State is composed of the jews who control Western institutions, and not idiots who upload their porn videos on the internet.

Oh, and you also talked about the difference between heterosexual blowjobs and homosexual blowjobs. I'm not even going to ask how you know how fags suck each other's dicks, and how that differs from women performing oral sex on men, but I assume that you've watched a lot of fag porn too, and not just Japanese porn. How about keeping all that stuff to yourself instead of starting threads about it on VNN? Just a thought.
you really are crazy if you don't realize there are A LOT of white faggots in the deep state, and a lot of white psychopaths.

you seem a little bit immature and younger, but I like your posts you are doing a great job, I understand your misunderstanding of the things i'm trying to say.

It was not lewd or lascivious intent, I understand you are probably fighting sexual urges and remaining chaste to possess such a potent mind, i didnt think anyone would be turned on by bondage, i dont find fag porn or bondage porn erotic at all so ...I didn't think it would hurt anything to examine it as a jury would examine evidence in a trial.

ONe of the big problems through out history, is normal decent people always underestimating HOW evil the satanic beings actually are.

I was in Taco Bell and they had post it notes of everyone who had donated part of their bill to nigger kids, tipped the nigger race and it covered the entire store, THOUSANDS of people donate a dollar everytime they order.

that's what the average person in America is. And perched on top of them is the most serpent like, black hearted goblins anyone could ever fathom if they lived to be 1000 years old and read every horror novel ever written.

what do you think happened to these people? like the ones who raped and murdered these German girls? What do you think happens to the soldiers who rape and killed little boys and girls in Vietnam? and tortured and mutilated? they were put in charge. they are in charge of everything. the US is run by serial killers and bDSM freaks, if the COVID epidemic hasn't shown you that, then it's too late.

Yes, Trump is one of them, yes, all the shills are like that. People like that are two faced and can pretend to be the nicest people in the world.

Last edited by Ryan LiarKiIIer; June 23rd, 2021 at 08:18 PM.

Old June 24th, 2021 #78
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

when I made the joke about me being the smartest person alive and who has authority and I am the one who should be taking over, I thought it was funny myself but Stewart FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT , which is what happens EVERYTIME i kid about stuff like that, about POWER and who is the most POWERFUL retard on the board.

see, for JEws there is no chain of command, they are ALL smart and know what to do, whites are programmed for autocratic governments, because most of them are idiots who don't know what to do, so when you try and challenge the alpha they get super nasty because they all want to be the alpha, they are narcisstic power seekers and that is why jews can always buy them off with a car or boat or nice house because that's all they were ever in it for anyways, they never had a real sincere concern or love for anyone, it was just a gimmick, a trick, 'oh i'm racist, i care about whites'.

bottom line, if you're a nice person, a good person you care about ALL good people, regardless of race, in every country. and you hate to see scum of ANY race harm good people, i hate to see evil white people harm nice asian people, or drop millions of bombs on a country for no reason

Old June 24th, 2021 #79
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
you seem a little bit immature and younger,
Right...

Quote:
It was not lewd or lascivious intent, I understand you are probably fighting sexual urges and remaining chaste
No, I'm fine, thank you very much.

Quote:
i didnt think anyone would be turned on by bondage,
I wasn't stupid enough to actually click on your link, I just saw the name "Pornhub" and the term "bdsm" and put two and two together.

Quote:
i dont find fag porn or bondage porn erotic at all so ...I didn't think it would hurt anything to examine it as a jury would examine evidence in a trial.
Well, the next time you want to link to pornography on VNN, at least choose a website that doesn't have child-rape videos like Pornhub:

Quote:
Pornhub removes all user-uploaded videos amid legality row

Published 14 December 2020

Adult video site Pornhub has removed the majority of videos by suspending all unverified uploads, amid a row over illegal content.

Mastercard, one of the world's biggest payment providers, pulled support for the site last week over the scandal.

A New York Times report had accused the site of being "infested" with child-abuse and rape-related videos.
(...)
Nicholas Kristof's article outlined how the site returned thousands of results for searches for under-age girls, and told the stories of several victims of rape and abuse who had found videos of their assaults online.
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-55304115

The above article was published several months after you started that bizarre porn thread, and all I can say is that I'm glad I didn't click on your link. Who knows what sick garbage was in those videos?

You know, folks, I've always believed that the pro-Chinese propagandists who pretend to be White Nationalists are scum who have ulterior, nefarious motives for their distasteful China-cuckoldry, and it seems that I'm right.

Andrew Anglin (the high priest of the China-cucks) has lived in East Asia and had sex with the local women, and even today he tries to justify sex between white men and Asian women in his garbage articles.

Then there's Demonic Possession Guy (or "Ryan LiarKiIIer", as his latest sockpuppet is called) who says that we should all support the Chinese scum and their anti-white, mass-murdering communist regime, and he admits that he watches pornographic movies featuring Asian women (and his fellow China-cucks keep giving his retarded posts thumbs up, even after it's been revealed that he's a freak).

Then there's another VNN member who also spreads pro-Chinese propaganda, and who likes to talk about how the Chinese fawned over him when he was in their filthy country because they love white men. I asked him if he ever fornicated with some of their women, and he refused to answer me, which I think is telling.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if you're a China-cuck, you're a sick fuck. That's the truth, and it rhymes as well.

Old June 24th, 2021 #80
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
Right...

Andrew Anglin (the high priest of the China-cucks) has lived in East Asia and had sex with the local women, and even today he tries to justify sex between white men and Asian women in his garbage articles.

Then there's Demonic Possession Guy (or "Ryan LiarKiIIer", as his latest sockpuppet is called) who says that we should all support the Chinese scum and their anti-white, mass-murdering communist regime, and he admits that he watches pornographic movies featuring Asian women (and his fellow China-cucks keep giving his retarded posts thumbs up, even after it's been revealed that he's a freak).

Then there's another VNN member who also spreads pro-Chinese propaganda, and who likes to talk about how the Chinese fawned over him when he was in their filthy country because they love white men. I asked him if he ever fornicated with some of their women, and he refused to answer me, which I think is telling.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if you're a China-cuck, you're a sick fuck. That's the truth, and it rhymes as well.
\
in addition to being the #1 champion scum of the earth in every known category of evil, Jews are also the #1 high priests of sexual hypocrisy.

the irony of them accusing other people of sexual hypocrisy

the jew has fucked over every nation on earth, most of all white America, the white Americans who plot and scheme with the jews and help the jews are the lowest scum of the fucking galaxy imaginable, they are traitor scum to every other nation in the world, but most of all traitors to their own goddamn people

every nation on earth is our natural ally against the fucking kike, anyone who tries to tell you differently is taking money from hook noses.

Thread