Old March 14th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Race and IQ

NPR story

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...560402&sc=emaf

Old March 14th, 2008 #2
Jane_Doe#5

"A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic."

""Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even after matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton. "Therefore they cannot be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect..."

"Neither the existence nor the size of race differences in IQ are a matter of dispute, only their cause," write the authors.

http://www.news-medical.net/?id=9530

Note, its a news-medical community, not some racially biased propaganda web site."

(From my forum).

NOBAMA '08

Old March 14th, 2008 #3
Jane_Doe#5

"This is a review on world scientific literature, and states (among other things):

"It must be concluded that the race differences in average brain size are securely established. As such, brain size-related variables provide the most likely biological mediators of the race differences in intelligence."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...1f01c35fd35b76

..again, note, its a scientific journal."

NOBAMA '08

Old March 15th, 2008 #4
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Default Information is power ...

I was debating race with some comfortably clueless left wingers the other day and this one idiot smugly asked me " Well what exclusively biological mechanisms are we to infer are at work in black kids to turn them into criminals that are missing in white and asian kids?"

Without hesitation I replied - Specifically - overall LOW IQ coupled with HIGH testosterone.

In every study ever conducted Blacks have the lowest IQs of any race on Earth but the highest hormone levels of any race on earth. Blacks therefore lack the restraint and ability to delay gratification that is most evident in Whites and Asians. Due to them having the highest testosterone levels bar none - this all manifests itself into Negroes being the most aggressive and violent of all races but also results in them getting STDS, AIDS Cancer high blood pressure and heart disease at the most alarming rates.

The liberal media suppresses news of racial differences , but anyone with common sense can see it . Dr. Philipe Rushton studied this in great detail and published his research + Dr. Richard Herrnstein and Dr. Charles Murray authors of 1994's "The Bell Curve" documented that members of the Negro race on avg score some 15 IQ points lower than Whites .

Despite all kinds of special education programs to raise the black I.Q. level it has remained lower than Whites since testing began during W.W. 1 . No test has ever shown Blacks as testing equal to Whites . Black I.Q. has consistently stood at *85 points while the White level is 101.8 , and *African blacks score embarrassingly even lower than that!

Some PC Talking Heads may try to slam Dr. Hernstein, but I'd say his distinguished credentials far exceed their nit-picking - having been Chairman of the Psychology Dept at Harvard .

Old March 15th, 2008 #5
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The rise in discomfort and aggression by the black female host Farai Chideya when Rushton states confidently that black IQ is inferior to white IQ is amusing.

It should also be stated that average black IQ is inferior to average Asian IQ, that way it's not always phrased in a way to sound like it's white racism.

Old March 15th, 2008 #6
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Bill_Hyde View Post
I was debating race with some comfortably clueless left wingers the other day and this one idiot smugly asked me " Well what exclusively biological mechanisms are we to infer are at work in black kids to turn them into criminals that are missing in white and asian kids?"
That is a typical straw man argument that is used. "Whites commit crime too, there are stupid white people too, etc." It's not a matter of complete exclusivity, it's more about tendency and severity. Step one is to get them to admit a difference exists, step two is to explain why the difference exists.

Rushton is fair in his 50/50 proposal, while liberals, if they admit there are differences at all, will simply explain them away because of victimization, racism and poverty. Of course, while those reasons do have some impact, they do not explain the differences completely. Significant racial differences still remain when you control for environment.

Old March 15th, 2008 #7
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Like Watson, Rushton says people of African descent have a lower IQ and smaller brain size, which he says is "50 percent genetic and 50 percent cultural."
Actually it's 100 percent genetic, and that is why their "culture" is shit.

Old March 15th, 2008 #8
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
The rise in discomfort and aggression by the black female host Farai Chideya when Rushton states confidently that black IQ is inferior to white IQ is amusing.

It should also be stated that average black IQ is inferior to average Asian IQ, that way it's not always phrased in a way to sound like it's white racism.
LoL - Yes it is. Nice interview. Thanks for posting it. I have Dr. Rushton's book but that's the first time I've heard him interviewed.

Old April 25th, 2008 #9
Joseph Grossmann

Default I like this

I'm not sure if its all genetics, I'm not a biologist or chemist or doctor so I'm limited in my comments. I think it must have something to do with it. Why else is Africa so impoverished and plagued with crime and corruption. I give the IQ level to cultural differences before I would support genetic reasons. Their culture is 3rd worlds, thus they are ignorant and have no other way to live until they are taught. The USA has sent over brave teachers and doctors to Africa, yet they still do not learn. Maybe it is genetics that keeps themselves down, but I still believe it is mostly Environment and Culture that causes their problems. I'm starting to believe it might just be genetics. I'll read up on this and come back with a scientific response. :-D thank you for showing me this

Old April 27th, 2008 #10
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Grossmann View Post
I'm not sure if its all genetics, I'm not a biologist or chemist or doctor so I'm limited in my comments. I think it must have something to do with it. Why else is Africa so impoverished and plagued with crime and corruption. I give the IQ level to cultural differences before I would support genetic reasons. Their culture is 3rd worlds, thus they are ignorant and have no other way to live until they are taught. The USA has sent over brave teachers and doctors to Africa, yet they still do not learn. Maybe it is genetics that keeps themselves down, but I still believe it is mostly Environment and Culture that causes their problems. I'm starting to believe it might just be genetics. I'll read up on this and come back with a scientific response. :-D thank you for showing me this
Does culture fall from the sky? Man creates his culture, not vice versa. Negroids give rise to Negroid "culture", humans give rise to what you see in the Louvre, the Bayreuth Festival, or the Vedic hymns, and wherever one attempts to yoke the two together, the lower corrupts the higher. No one ever came to teach us, but millenia of trying to civilise the Negroid have had no positive results; in fact it has led to dark age after dark age.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; April 27th, 2008 at 09:18 AM.

Old April 27th, 2008 #11
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Without hesitation I replied - Specifically - overall LOW IQ coupled with HIGH testosterone.
There's more to it than that. Their evolution never endowed Negroids with the moral faculties found in humans. Specifically, there are differences in devlopment in those areas of the brains responsible for these behaviours. Taking a white moron and pumping him full of testosterone will not leave you with something comparable to a Negroid.

Old April 28th, 2008 #12
Mark
Banned

Quote:
You don't have to be a doctor to know you feel sick. Common sense and literacy go a long way.

There have been plenty of scientific studies regarding the IQ of populations. You have some hardnosed leftists that just refuse to accept the concept of IQ altogether going with the Boasian blank slate theory.

If we observe animals certainly we recognize they have natural instincts for survival and behavior, hardcoded into their DNA. Even wild animals raised by humans are still wild animals.

Humans have far more intelligence and ability to adapt and learn than other animals, however we are still bound by the laws of nature. We still have some of those primordial instincts within us.

While culture, nutrition and opportunities are very important for our development, starting with a good genetic foundation is perhaps the most important of all.

No matter how hard a person suffering from dwarfism may try to be a track and field athlete, he's bound by his genetic abnormality. Physical inheritance gives us a certain potential, just like mental inheritance does.

Identical twins reared apart give us ideal subjects to study. The genetics are the same, yet the environments are different. The twins show a remarkable likeness in intelligence, income, success, and even personal preferences like cereal and cars.

Racial studies show a similar consistency. Japanese IQ remains consistent whether the Japanese person was raised in Japan or America. African IQ and behavior such as crime, show a similarity no matter what nation they are raised in.

Culture is important to maximize potential, but one cannot get blood from a turnip as they say.

Old April 28th, 2008 #13
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
There's more to it than that. Their evolution never endowed Negroids with the moral faculties found in humans. Specifically, there are differences in devlopment in those areas of the brains responsible for these behaviours. Taking a white moron and pumping him full of testosterone will not leave you with something comparable to a Negroid.
Indeed. While IQ and testosterone level are major components there are psychological differences as well. When those two things are controlled for, you still find Negroes are more criminal and less successful than their white counterparts on average.

According to Jews and liberals these differences are blamed on white racism.

Africans have a much higher rate of psychopathy than do whites and Asians. Besides criminality this also manifests in common everyday interaction with them as many are probably aware of. They're on average louder, more obnoxious, more aggressive, more rude and less empathetic than whites. They are less able to control impulses and act out. Reverend Jeremiah Wright is an example.

Old April 30th, 2008 #14
Angst
A Merry Kwan

Over a decade ago I used to listen to NPR's Thistle and Shamrock hour because they played some good Celtic music. But anymore, there seems to be no overriding reason to stomach NPR's fanatical obsession with diversity, and I do mean fanatical.

Every other word on that radio station is jew, holocaust, diversity, multiculturalism or pluralism.

Those people genuflect to the jews so genuinely, and saturate themselves so thoroughly in pluralist culture, that they remind me of doomsday cultists diving head first off of cliffs, with smiles on their faces all of the way to the bitter end, because they believe wholeheartedly in the moral superiority of their Utopian dogma. When they reach new heights in their eastern philosophies, or have another multicultural epiphany, they practically faint like teenage Beatle fans catching a glimpse of John Lennon. They are a bunch of fucking FREAKS!!!!!

Those people need to uproot and go live in South Africa, Haiti, or Detroit, where the objects of their freaky obsession can cull their gullible and senseless minds from the earth. They definitely do not deserve to be safely separated from precious third-world scum, nor do they belong in policy-making positions, because those cultists kill White people by the continent.

Last edited by Angst; April 30th, 2008 at 02:00 PM.

Old May 3rd, 2008 #15
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angst View Post
Every other word on that radio station is jew, holocaust, diversity, multiculturalism or pluralism.

Those people need to uproot and go live in South Africa, Haiti, or Detroit, where the objects of their freaky obsession can cull their gullible and senseless minds from the earth. They definitely do not deserve to be safely separated from precious third-world scum, nor do they belong in policy-making positions, because those cultists kill White people by the continent.
Stalin would be proud , he was never able to lay on the propaganda like NPR can.

Don't kid yourself, those jews at NPR have no intention of living around the vermin . That message is just for the gullible goys , like Amy Biehl .

Poison , for those foolish enough to swallow .

Old August 1st, 2012 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Race, IQ, and Wealth

What the facts tell us about a taboo subject
By Ron Unz • July 18, 2012

At the end of April, Charles Kenny, a former World Bank economist specializing in international development, published a blistering attack in Foreign Policy entitled “Dumb and Dumber,” with the accusatory subtitle “Are development experts becoming racists?” Kenny charged that a growing number of development economists were turning towards genetic and other intrinsic human traits as a central explanation of national economic progress, often elevating these above the investment and regulatory issues that have long been the focus of international agencies.

Although Kenny suggested that many of his targets had been circumspect in how they raised these highly controversial ideas, he singled out IQ and the Wealth of Nations, published in 2001 by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen, as a particularly extreme and hateful example of this trend. These authors explicitly argue that IQ scores for different populations are largely fixed and hereditary, and that these—rather than economic or governmental structures—tend to determine the long-term wealth of a given country.

Kenny claimed that such IQ theories were not merely racist and deeply offensive but had also long been debunked by scientific experts—notably the prominent biologist Stephen Jay Gould in his 1980 book The Mismeasure of Man.

As Kenny soon discovered from the responses to his online article, he had seriously erred in quoting the authority of Gould, whose fraud on race and brain-size issues, presumably in service to his self-proclaimed Marxist beliefs, last year received further coverage in the New York Times. Science largely runs on the honor system, and once simple statements of fact—in Gould’s case, the physical volume of human skulls—are found to be false, we cannot trust more complex claims made by the particular scholar.

[much more through link]
http://www.theamericanconservative.c...iq-and-wealth/

Old August 2nd, 2012 #17
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Amusing how unwanated results are cast as "hateful". Of course blacks deny such things, yet when asked why Africa is so backward all they can do is blame whites, as if white colonialism controlled the entirety of the continent for thousands of years. Actually areas impacted by white colonialism aren't as backward as other parts.

Old July 29th, 2014 #18
Roger Bannon

Cocoa farmers from the Ivory Coast have farmed the bean for years. Not only have they never tasted chocolate they didn't even know what the beans were used for until now.

Old October 16th, 2014 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

int w murray on 20th anniversary of The Bell Curve

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2014/10/the...harles-murray/

Old June 21st, 2015 #20
Zorost

Rushton's book:
http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theed...shton/Race.htm

Great stats:

http://human-stupidity.com/stupid-do...hanged-my-mind

Quote:

Japan closed itself off to the outside world under the Tokugawa shogunate. It remained a feudal society with swords and castles until 1853 when Commodore Perry sailed into Tokyo harbor with ships equipped with cannon to force them to open their borders to trade. 52 years later its battleship navy beat a European navy at the Battle of Tsushima, eventually winning the war as well. They went from samurai to battleships in 52 years...

Rome was not a naval power until it was threatened by Carthage. According to legend the Romans found a shipwreck and reverse-engineered it. Eventually they became the undisputed masters of the Mediterranean and all the lands it touched.

Britain was not a naval power until the Vikings ravished its shores. According to legend they found a shipwreck and reverse-engineered it. Eventually they became the undisputed masters of the oceans and almost every land it touched.

Africa has had naval powers sailing up and down its coasts for thousands of years, trading and raiding. Arab and Indian ships are known for a certainty, and probably Carthaginian and/or Phoenician ships. The settlement history of the island of Madagascar: it was first settled around 300 BC or so by Polynesians, then Arabs a few hundred years later. There is no evidence of any kind including DNA that Africans were there before slavers brought them around 1000 AD.

In other words, in spite of being exposed to ship technology they were not able to settle an island just off their own shores. It was a few hundred miles off their coast, yet they were beat by the branch of humanity that had to first walk for 50,000 years through the middle east, through asia, sail to a bunch of islands, diverge genetically, and THEN sail back 1000s of miles to near their point of departure... and they still beat the Africans who were a couple days' sailing across a straight.

Thread