Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 4th, 2022 #161
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Old May 5th, 2022 #162
Cale Sparks
anti-American

The (((Left))) understands the value of violence, has successfully used it to neuter conservatives and is now using it against “moderate” leftists like Chappelle.

And to intimidate Supreme Court judges (as was done in January 2021).

Old May 5th, 2022 #163
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Pedo Joe just declared war on half the population of the USA.

Of course the USA has been waging war against white families since 1861, President Bidet is simply rubbing in that obvious fact.

Old May 6th, 2022 #164
Duitsebloed

I’ve liked Tucker since his visit to Louisiana not long after hurricane Katrina.

The first segment was his New Orleans visit.
He went around asking local niggers to describe their experience and how they were feeling and coping.
They blamed the mayor, they blamed the governor and of course they blamed George Bush for the flood.

I lived on the Gulf Coast not all that far away and was watching the news reports live as the storm was approaching.
As the storm was moving ashore there was live footage of mobs of niggers breaking into department stores and cleaning them out.

The niggers Tucker interviewed bitched and moaned about how horrible everything now was for them.
Poor us.
Everything sucks.
The government is not helping us enough.

The next segment Tucker went to Slidell and interviewed some White folks whose houses and all their possessions had been totally destroyed.

He asked them the exact same questions he asked the niggers.

The White folks didn’t blame anyone.
They didn’t complain.

They said they were grateful.
Grateful to be alive and for their community.
They explained how they were all helping and supporting each other.
No complaints.
Just love and kindness for their friends and neighbors.

The way he presented it was perfect.

Old May 6th, 2022 #165
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default Biden is demented but his (((handlers))) are far worse

Old July 18th, 2022 #166
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
16 Jul, 2022 19:37 Home World News

Media sees clue Tucker Carlson will run for US president

The Fox TV host appeared to be flirting with a 2024 election bid during his latest trip to Iowa, Yahoo! News has reported

Controversial Fox News host Tucker Carlson has triggered renewed media speculation that he will run for US president in 2024 by making some potentially telling comments on his latest visit to Iowa, a key early battleground state for candidates in the American election system.

Speaking on Friday at a gathering of Christian conservative voters in Des Moines, Carlson reportedly began his speech by pointing out how often he has traveled to Iowa over the years. “I think I’ve done the full Grassley,” he said, referring to US Senator Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), the veteran politician who makes a point of going to all 99 of the state’s counties during his campaigns.
(...)
Carlson ranks as the most popular cable news host in US history, routinely attracting more than 3 million viewers to his nightly show. He averaged more than 5.3 million viewers in October 2020, setting a new record for the cable news industry.
https://www.rt.com/news/559114-tucke...for-president/

Old September 6th, 2022 #167
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence ‘Can’t F**k with People Who Aren’t Political Anymore’ — Says She Rants at Kentucky Family via Text

ALANA MASTRANGELO 6 Sep 2022

Actress Jennifer Lawrence claims she “can’t fuck with people who aren’t political anymore” — meaning she can’t deal with them anymore — and that she “unleash[es] text message” rants at her family in Kentucky and has nightmares about Tucker Carlson.

In a recent interview with Vogue, Lawrence spoke with writer Abby Aguirre over a bottle of wine in an outdoor dining area, where she talked about her misery derived from the U.S. Supreme Court overruling Roe v. Wade and her conservative family members — including her father — in Louisville, Kentucky.

The actress, who has an estimated net worth of $160 million, explained that the 2016 presidential election had caused a rift in her family, and she has been trying to repair it, reminding herself that “their life is different.”
(...)
The actress also disclosed that she told her therapist about recurring nightmares she has about Fox News’ Tucker Carlson.

“Lawrence had a haunted look in her eyes,” Aguirre wrote, adding that the Hunger Games star would “get visibly overtaken by emotion” during the interview.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...mily-via-text/

Old September 10th, 2022 #168
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Quote:
The actress also disclosed that she told her therapist about recurring nightmares she has about Fox News’ Tucker Carlson.

What a piece of shit this overrated Hymiewood whore is.

Old September 11th, 2022 #169
BENEVOLENCE
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Old October 13th, 2022 #171
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Kanye West Spews Antisemitic Tropes in Unaired Footage From Tucker Carlson Interview

Several previously unseen clips were published from the controversial interview, including one where West complained that his kids don't celebrate Hanukkah at school. 'At least it will come with some financial engineering', he explains

Kanye West during the Tucker Carlson interview that aired on Fox News.

Ben Samuels
Oct 12, 2022 2:32 pm IDT

WASHINGTON – Tucker Carlson edited out a swath of Kanye West's explicitly antisemitic rants from the broadcast version of his two-part interview, days before the rapper garnered international attention and widespread condemnation.

The unaired clips, first reported by Vice, come days after West was locked out of his Instagram and Twitter accounts over his antisemitic postings, including suggesting that mogul Sean "Puffy" Combs is controlled by Jews and vowing to go "death con 3" on "JEWISH PEOPLE."
(...)
In a separate clip, West complained about his children attending a school that celebrates Kwanzaa instead of Hanukkah. “I prefer my kids knew Hanukkah than Kwanzaa. At least it will come with some financial engineering,” West said.

According to the Anti-Defamation League, the notion that Jews are conspirational corrupters of the financial system has led to dangerous antisemitic for centuries, more recently spreading with the idea that Jews control the U.S. Federal Reserve System and effectively the world's money.
(...)
West had ignited the controversy after telling Carlson in an aired portion of the interview that former U.S. President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner had orchestrated the Abraham Accords between Israel and Gulf states “to make money.” Since leaving politics, Kushner’s investment firm has managed to secure a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s government, even prompting a U.S. House of Representatives committee to investigate whether his “personal financial interests improperly influenced U.S. foreign policy.”
(...)
"Kanye West and Dave Chappelle, is there a pattern? The industry wants both of them cancelled. Black rappers and comedians are free to denigrate black people and white men a million different ways. But there's a line they better not cross. And everybody knows it," Jason Whitlock said, before adding "you can't question black entertainers' unhealthy relationship with non-religious Jewish power brokers in Hollywood."
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2022...b-fbe7515e0000

Old October 15th, 2022 #172
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
14 Oct, 2022 13:26 Home World News

Tucker Carlson tells Zelensky to ‘go away’ after aid demands

The US has its own critical needs it can spend billions of dollars on instead of sending it to Kiev, the Fox News host argued

Ukraine’s “Christmas list” of demands for more assistance from the US should be rejected by Congress, popular conservative TV host Tucker Carlson said as he lashed out at President Vladimir Zelensky for his latest request of tens of billions of dollars to keep his government afloat.

Speaking during his Thursday show on Fox News, the top-rated commentator dismissed the Ukrainian president as a “celebrity-endorsed dictator of the most corrupt nation in Europe.”

“What? Some uppity foreigner in a T-shirt demanding money for his ‘critical economic needs’? We have critical economic needs too, buddy. Who are you, troll? Go away!” Carlson said, responding to the request. He asked the US leadership if the Ukrainian president had a claim on the nation’s treasury.
https://www.rt.com/news/564662-tucke...-zelensky-aid/

Old December 28th, 2022 #173
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
19 Dec, 2022 18:22 Home World News

Why Tucker Carlson remains a giant that the establishment media can’t pull down

The Fox News star gives voice to the concerns of millions – the part of America that some would prefer not to hear

Robert Bridge is an American writer and journalist. He is the author of 'Midnight in the American Empire,' How Corporations and Their Political Servants are Destroying the American Dream.

The jungle of the US media kingdom appears to be divided between two powerful entities – the pro-establishment behemoth often referred to as the mainstream media, and Tucker Carlson. And against all odds, Carlson appears to be winning.

It would be difficult to name a single person, aside from the rabble-rouser Donald J. Trump, who is more disgusting and/or terrifying (depending on who you ask) for the establishment media than Fox News host Tucker Carlson. This one man is considered such a threat that the New York Times in May spent a boatload of ink to assassinate his character in a 20,000-word hit piece. Ironically, the article backfired as it laid bare the reasons Americans no longer trust the ‘legacy media’.
(...)
Carlson’s lonely voice in the media wilderness sparked a massive backlash, with corporations, also heavily invested in the BLM movement to the tune of billions of dollars, pulling their advertising from his show, while establishment media shock troops quickly portrayed the Fox News host as a cold-blooded racist. Fortunately, Carlson has enough of a conservative base who agreed with his message and he survived the onslaught.

More recently, Carlson has come under liberal fire for his ‘support of Vladimir Putin’, who is now embroiled in a bitter conflict against Ukraine. Here, the Fox News host has shown incredible courage, for no other person in the world of politics since Genghis Khan has been more vilified than the Russian president. Carlson asked a simple thing of his audience: To consider what Putin has done to them personally that makes him such an object of visceral hate.

“It might be worth asking yourself, since it is getting pretty serious, what is this really about? Why do I hate Putin so much? Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle-class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years? Is he teaching my children to embrace racial discrimination? Is he making fentanyl? Is he trying to snuff out Christianity? Does he eat dogs? Vladimir Putin didn’t do any of that.”

Not only did Carlson ask his listeners to think twice about Vladimir Putin being propped up as the premier global villain, he suggested that the real enemy of the American people is none other than Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, who has otherwise won fawning admiration from across the media spectrum.
https://www.rt.com/news/568524-tucke...on-media-hate/

Old April 20th, 2023 #176
Stewart Meadows

Tucker Carlson blasts the sick, jew-created transgender agenda, and praises the Hungarian government and people for standing up to it. He calls Hungary one of the last democracies in the West:

Old October 27th, 2023 #177
jagd messer

Default Tucker Carlson Warns ‘Really Dramatic Abrupt Change Is...

Tucker Carlson Warns ‘Really Dramatic Abrupt Change Is Coming...

Change Is Coming’

"You can say you care about America, but if you’re sending $100 billion to foreign countries right now, you’re lying"

In a speech at The Daily Caller News Foundation Gala this week, Tucker Carlson warned that “abrupt change” is coming for Americans, and many can feel it, giving them pause to consider “the end times”. “If something really dramatic in your country happens — like young people can’t, I don’t know, get married, you know, or buy houses or have any hope for a future that approaches, you know, the middle class upbringing they had — then you’ve got a huge problem and someone should be responding to that,” Carlson urged.

He added, “And if your economy is like on the brink of collapse, you know, if your country is literally bankrupt, I hope someone would say that.”

“When every person, 350 million Americans, everyone regardless of political affiliation can feel that something bad’s coming. Everybody knows that,” Carlson continued.

He added “I mean, if you’ve been to church once in the last year, have you thought about the end times recently? Yes, you have … because you can feel that abrupt change is coming and that’s very disconcerting.”

Carlson also noted that it’s never been more obvious to Americans that their government doesn’t care about them.

“Let’s start with pretending you care. But you know what doesn’t work? Saying we’re going to spend $100 billion in other countries,” he declared.

Carlson further urged, “I don’t care how virtuous the case those countries make is, and I don’t care how much I personally may agree or disagree with what those countries are doing — that is immaterial. The job, the moral duty of the people running a country is to look out for the people in that country, period.”

“At the very same moment that American society is more fractured — our social fabric is in tatters and we’ve let in millions upon millions of people who have no affinity for the United States, who are merely here for the economic benefits,” Carlson continued.

“Which by the way is not all bad — and I think a lot of them are good people, I’m not attacking them. I’m merely saying their addition does not make us a more cohesive country, it makes it a far less cohesive country,” Carlson added.

INFOWARS:

Tucker Carlson Warns ‘Really Dramatic Abrupt Change Is...

27 X 2023.

Old October 27th, 2023 #178
BillWalters

I think HandsomeTruth gives a great explanation of the Russia situation at 34:20, everyone should really listen to this.

https://goyimtv.com/v/1319926155/489th-GTV

Russia may have mass murdered all the real resistance to the Zionist occupational government in Ukraine that was growing and digging in, the for real Azov Battalion, not the fake one created with US taxpayer money.

Of course Russia had a bigger lockdown/vaccine program than the US did, would they do that if they weren't just another Zionist colony?

They have murdered 500,000 Ukranians and how many Jews have they taken out? That's just my thoughts , for what they are worth, let's not forget kikes have been in control of Russia for 100 years, not likely they went away somehow. Russia pretends to support Syria, why is Syria so devastated, Russia runs around bombing Isis and destroying Syria in the process. Why doesn't Russia just blow up the Israeli Air Force? then the Arab nations could roll over Israel in a week. The goddamn zionist USA and it's bible zombies are the ultimate problem of course, bigger than Russia.

Old October 31st, 2023 #179
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWalters View Post
They have murdered 500,000 Ukranians
Uhm, no, the Russians haven't "murdered 500,000 Ukranians". The jews and their bloodthirsty, murderous Ukrainian lackeys are the aggressors in this conflict.

Tags
david frum, israel firster, neocons, tucker carlson, you can't cuck the tuck

Thread