VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2014 #61
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Barlow View Post
If this is the case why isn't Russia taking a more active role? They wouldn't tolerate a NATO country full of Russian-speaking citizens on their doorstep would they? Are they just waiting for the winter games to finish?
see: http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1657480&postcount=31

Old February 20th, 2014 #62
Serbian

Quote:
If this is the case why isn't Russia taking a more active role? They wouldn't tolerate a NATO country full of Russian-speaking citizens on their doorstep would they? Are they just waiting for the winter games to finish?
You mean a more public role? We still don't know what is going on behind the scenes.

Keep in mind that Russia has always been much more calm reserved and level headed in its statements as opposed to hysterical Westen 'democracies' who scream and manipulate their public's emotions, framing every issue as a moralistic crusade, a fight against some global 'Evil'.

BTW what Joe posted is very wishful thinking, a little naive in my humble opinion, I mean I would like it to turn out like that but history with these things suggests that it will not.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 20th, 2014 #63
Serbian

jewsign

Now James L Walker may be a fan but I am not

Jew Bernard-Henri Lévy Gives a Speech to the Ukrainian Protesters, Welcoming Them to the EU

Daily Stormer
February 20, 2014

The Ukraine’s revolution against Putin is entirely Jewish in every conceivable way.

On February 9, the Jewish rat of France, Bernard-Henri Lévy, gave a speech welcoming the protesters into the EU.

Evil Shylock Jew: Every revolution needs one!

The Jerusalem Post lists Lévy as the 45th most influential Jew in the world. He was one of the first to call for the US intervention in Bosnia, claiming that Serbians were running Holocaust-style death camps. He once said of the IDF: “I have never seen such a democratic army, which asks itself so many moral questions. There is something unusually vital about Israeli democracy.” He defended Strauss-Khan against his rape act, saying that it was part of an Antisemitic conspiracy. He also wrote an entire book defaming America as a county of obese, freakish perverts, and Garrison Keillor was forced to respond and defend our people. To top it all off, he has been a key supporter of an American invasion of Syria.

What a wonderful ally to have, in this great and glorious revolution in the Ukraine! Ha!

Here is the transcript of his speech at Maidan:

People of Maidan! Here in this square, the people of Ukraine have come together. Those from the west of the country and those from the east. Ukrainians from the city and those from the countryside. Tatars and Poles. Cossacks and Jews. There are the grandchildren of the survivors of Holodomor, the massacre by starvation orchestrated by Stalin, and those of Babi Yar, that terrifying symbol of Holocaust by bullet. In Paris, we have the Place de la Bastille where the French people coalesced. You have Maidan, where the Ukrainian people are establishing themselves. It is very moving, for a citizen of the country of the original declaration of human rights, to be present, in this square, at an exceptional moment in history such as only great peoples can produce. Arseniy Yatsenyuk, the leader of the party of Kiev’s imprisoned Iron Lady, Yulia Tymoshenko, just announced, in this forum, the creation of a “parallel government,” a government that emerged from Maidan, one that already enjoys greater legitimacy than that of the puppets of the Kremlin. I salute that new government.

People of Maidan, you have a dream that unites you. Your dream is Europe. Not the Europe of accountants, but the Europe of values. Not the Europe of bureaucrats, but that of the spirit. Not the Europe that is tired of itself, that doubts its mission and its meaning, but an ardent, fervent, heroic Europe. And it is equally moving for a European coming from a Europe beset by doubt, one that no longer knows what it is or where it is going, to rediscover that flame here. You are giving us a lesson about Europe. You remind us what a wonder Europe can be if we can pull it from what the anti-Nazi German philosopher Edmund Husserl called the “ashes of great lassitude.” I am a French citizen. I am a European federalist. But today, here in Maidan where Europe is being summoned to return to its first calling and to its special genius, I am also a Ukrainian.

I am wrong, by the way, to refer to a European dream. For nothing is more concrete than the Europe painted for me by each of the women and men that you have asked to lead your movement: a Europe that signifies–for all–freedom, civic values, good government, and the struggle against the gangster state of the oligarchs. You embody the European project. You restore to it its content and program. You give to the word and to the idea of Europe a meaning that is not “purer,” as a French poet said, but more precise and richer. And that is why I believe that the real Europe is here. That is why the real Europeans are those who have come together here in Maidan. That is why Ukraine is not a vassal of the Russian empire begging to be joined to Europe. It is, at least for the moment, the beating heart of the continent, and Kiev is that continent’s capital.

People of Maidan, brothers and sisters in Europe! I also want to tell you how many of us, from Paris to Berlin and elsewhere in Europe, have heard your message. I know that you feel alone. I know that you have the feeling of being abandoned by a Europe that, in turning its back on you, is turning its back on its very substance. That is true. But it is also true that you have friends in the societies of Europe. And even here in Kiev, in European diplomatic posts, you have discreet allies who share your spirit and are working in your favor. They are your hope; but you are theirs. If they give up on you, you lose; but if you lose, they lose as well. They know that. We all know it. Millions of us have understood that our own fate is being played out here, in Independence Square, which you have renamed Europe Square.

It is my firm intention, upon my return to France, to proclaim it loud and clear: no visas for the goons who, like Louis XIV when he had “Ultima Ratio Regis” engraved on his cannons, are threatening to storm Maidan; a freezing of their assets in every bank in the European Union as well as in the tax havens whose doors we now know how to break down. There is a whole range of sanctions that the democracies can apply, and we must not let anyone forget it. The president of my country will soon meet with the president of the United States. Who knows? Perhaps Mr. Hollande will be able to convince Mr. Obama to join once more in an initiative to save this kidnapped piece of Europe.

People of Maidan–one last word. I leave you with a heavy heart because I know that in the coming days anything can happen, even, alas, the worst. In the long history of people affirming their sovereign rights by occupying the squares and places of their cities, we remember the Place de la Bastille in Paris or Wenceslas Square in Prague, and even the Agora in Athens. At the same time we cannot help but remember that other model, the anti-model: Tiananmen Square and the rebellion that was drowned in blood! But know, too, that as I leave you I am filled with immense admiration for the courage, the self-control, the wisdom, and the restraint that you have exemplified for the world. Your weapon is your self-control. Your strength is the calm determination, unmarred by pathos, shown by everyone from Lisa, who runs the canteen that feeds Maidan, Vitali Klitschko, the former boxer who one day may be the president of the new Ukraine–all of whom have told me that nothing will stop the ethos of Maidan.

Your strength also lies in the spirit of responsibility–I was going to say, of discipline–with which you maintain your barricades and, behind those barricades, take care of the part of the city that you have liberated. For a single word covers both the tending of cities and the quality of civilizations. Civilized–in my language as in that of the fresco artists who, in the tenth century, painted the praying Virgin, hands raised in a sign of peace, in your Saint Sophia cathedral–describes both the lover of civitas and the carrier of civilization. And, yes, your strength is that great civilization of which you are a part, despite that piece of Europe’s tragic and criminal history that haunts you, just as it does all the peoples of the continent. Before Russia existed, Ukraine and Kiev flowered. There is in every citizen of Maidan more history and culture than in the braggart of Sochi, the would-be Tarzan who is more like a Popeye, a paper tiger and a real enemy of Saint Sophia and her wisdom. It is for that reason that you will win. It is for that reason that, sooner or later, you will overcome master Putin and his valet, Yanukovych.

I welcome you to Europe.

http://www.dailystormer.com/jew-bern...hem-to-the-eu/

Old February 20th, 2014 #64
N.B. Forrest

Putin ought to send Umbrella Men to visit the relative handful of shit-stirring super rich kikes who bedevil Russia and the whole White world. He has the resources, so why the hell doesn't he DO it?

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 20th, 2014 #65
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

Location: Minnesota-[FEMA Region V]- ZOG Occupied United States

Serbian you're just a whiny little bitch that is upset because he couldn't hold down a intellectual debate.

It's not my fault you have the reading comprehension of a ten year old.

I called you out and you couldn't even properly debate me.

Also, my great great German uncles served and died during World War I fighting for Germany before my family relocated to the United States in the 1920's. Go fuck yourself twit.

Last edited by James L Walker; February 20th, 2014 at 01:26 AM.

Old February 20th, 2014 #66
Martin Barlow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James L Walker View Post
Serbian you're just a whiny little bitch that is upset because he couldn't hold down a intellectual debate.

Also, my great great German uncles served and died during World War I fighting for Germany. Go fuck yourself twit.
The return of James Dovery.

Old February 20th, 2014 #67
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

Quote:
The return of James Dovery.
I don't even know who that is or who it is you have me confused with.

Taking Serbian's side? I guess there is other people here that have horrible reading comprehension skills also.

Want a piece of me also? Bring it!

Either address my points in the thread or shut the hell up. It's that simple.

Old February 20th, 2014 #68
Serbian

Quote:

Also, my great great German uncles served and died during World War I fighting for Germany before my family relocated to the United States in the 1920's. Go fuck yourself twit.

A little bitch I definitely am not, as for the rest of your post

Old February 20th, 2014 #69
Serbian

Quote:
Your mother fucks Serbian village goats.
Dude relax, no need to get so mad. Calm down

Old February 20th, 2014 #70
Serbian

Quote:
You started it asshole. Don't be such a little bitch when the person you mess with confronts you.

If you can dish it out you damn well can take it right back in return.

Do you need a new box of tampons?

How am I messing with you? We obviously have a difference of opinion in regards to the recent events in Ukraine, with you cheering on the violent pro EU protests, while I, having seen first hand where this leads, oppose them.

Old February 20th, 2014 #71
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
How am I messing with you? We obviously have a difference of opinion in regards to the recent events in Ukraine, with you cheering on the violent pro EU protests, while I, having seen first hand where this leads, oppose them.
You know damn well what you have been doing in this thread to get this provocation out of me. I can point to two posts. Don't play coy with me.

I haven't chosen any sides. What I have said consistently all throughout this thread is that the Ukrainians should be independent of both the United States and Russian influences. Actually read what I have been saying instead of talking out of your ass. I can do mental jumping jacks around your pathetically small peanut sized brain all day. One more thing, go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Old February 20th, 2014 #72
Serbian

Quote:
You know damn well what you have been doing in this thread to get this provocation out of me. Don't play coy with me.

I haven't chosen any sides. What I have said consistently all throughout this thread is that the Ukrainians should be independent of both the United States and Russian influences. Actually read what I have been saying instead of talking out of your ass. I can do mental jumping jacks around your pathetically small peanut sized brain all day. One more thing, go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

In an ideal world maybe, but in the current geopolitical context it is just not possible.

You have attacked Putin calling him KGB, and by the tone of your posts one can sense that you certainly don't condemn what is going on in Kiev, the violence which was staterd by the western backed opposition not the government.

And what is swearing at someone on an internet forum going to accomplish?

Old February 20th, 2014 #73
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
In an ideal world maybe, but in the current geopolitical context it is just not possible.

You have attacked Putin calling him KGB, and by the tone of your posts one can sense that you certainly don't condemn what is going on in Kiev, the violence which was staterd by the western backed opposition not the government.

And what is swearing at someone on an internet forum going to accomplish?
Do I need to show you how to use a internet search engine?

Vladimir Putin is ex KGB. It's a fact. Only Serbian bastards that are the sons of village goat fucking mothers would be so ignorant to question something that is a widely known fact.

Were you the retarded kid at school growing up?

I do condemn what is going on over there in the Ukraine. I condemn how Ukraine is coming under attack by the internationalists and globalists.

Another factoid. Vladimir Putin has gone on public record stating how he admires the former Russian Soviet way of existence.

Put up or shut the fuck up. You're really starting to embarrass yourself at this point.

Last edited by James L Walker; February 20th, 2014 at 02:08 AM.

Old February 20th, 2014 #74
Serbian

Quote:
Do I need to show you how to use a internet search engine?

Vladimir Putin is ex KGB. It's a fact. Only Serbian bastards that are the sons of village goat fucking mothers would be so ignorant to question something that is a widely known fact.

Were you the retarded kid at school growing up
I know that, but the context in which you bring it up here, and at this critical time with the jew media going on full anti Russian attack mode, is meant to cast a very negative light on him in the eyes of ordinary Americans who read our posts, to present him as the enemy, Cold War 2.

I don't know if you do this on purpsose or are just plain stupid, being caught up in all the media generated hystaeria of Maidan.

Quote:
I do condemn what is going over there in Ukraine. I condemn how Ukraine is coming attack by the internationalists and globalists

But this concerted well coordinated attack is very cunning and deceptive as it is appealing to what on the surface seems like healthy Ukrainian patriotism, which is precisely why it is all the more dangerous.

Old February 20th, 2014 #75
Serbian

Why is the issue now all of a sudden the hated in western circles Vladimir Putin instead of the well documanted violent ZOG push in Ukraine?

Old February 20th, 2014 #76
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

For the official record I have not once took the position of the United States, European Union, or the International Monetary Fund that is their proxy.

You will find no other American that hates the government of the United States more so than myself.

I don't however support, idolize, or even glamorize the Russian government either.

Old February 20th, 2014 #77
Serbian

Quote:
For the official record I have not once took the position of the United States, European Union, or the International Monetary Fund that is their proxy.

You will find no other American that hates the government of the United States more so than myself.

I don't however support, idolize, or even glamorize the Russian government either.
Neither do I, but in this bad situation there really is no choice but to oppose the even greater evil.

Is Putin my hero? Hell no. Does he lock up some Russian NS? Yes. Has he done anything to kick out all the non white immigrants? No.

But in this geopolitical international game the stakes are too high to begin attacking him on foreign policy (which is one of his good points) as well. What do you want to see? A return to the even darker days of alcoholic swine and puppet Yeltsin?

Old February 20th, 2014 #78
Stephen De Grene

I am disgusted that some here support the Jewish Oligarch backed Putin(who has a history of banning nationalist groups and suppressing their right to speech and protest), just because he hates fags and conflicts with American interests. He is just as much our enemy as the USA and EU are. Both sides wish to destroy European identity and make Ukraine their pawn.

Why some here support the communist supported and anti-white government of Ukraine over nationalist revolutionaries baffles me.

Let's get this straight, Putin and the Ukrainian Government are just as anti-nationalist as the EU supporters. Right now, it looks as though the nationalists are taking a strong part in the opposition and their position is growing to a point where they might potential gain control of the opposition. Any proper white nationalist should support Ukrainian nationalists here, as the third way alternative to the EU or Russia. Anyone that doesn't isn't a true nationalist, they are either a fool, a Putinist sympathizer, or both.

Old February 20th, 2014 #79
Stephen De Grene

Quote:
What part of Vladimir Putin idealizing the past glory of the former Russian Soviet Union do you not understand?

The guy is former KGB through in through.
Don't let this this guy Serbian fool you, Putin is thoroughly Jewish backed as well. The World is right now a bi-polar world order, USA/EU and Russia, both sides thoroughly Jewish. Europe and the White race by extension has no future in either.

Old February 20th, 2014 #80
Serbian

Can't you see that Yanukovych, who btw was democratically elected, is trying to do everything in his power to appease and make concessions to the violent street mobs? What else is he meant to do in order to satisfy the EU and Americans?

Tags

Thread