Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2005 #21
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys
 
Oy Ze Hate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pediatric Burn Unit
Posts: 4,776
Oy Ze Hate
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
Guess what pal, I have already "put up", I've "put up" out in real life not just the net. 999 is a mentally defective retard that is tarnishing the image of white nationalism with his ravings and insane logic.
Ooh. You're one of those real life up putters we've been hearing about. What did you do? Let's hear all about how you did something for your race in the "real world". Since this global computer network isn't "real", it being merely a figment of our overactive imaginations and all that. Silly net-nazis pecking away on our keyboards. Might as well be wading into the surf with swords a-waving, for all the good we're doing.

The kike-a-likes such as you always have the same tune. In your words anyone who disagrees with your flaming and trolling is, and I quote, "tarnishing the image of white nationalism with his ravings and insane logic".

That's rich. I can just see it now. The movement is about to jump into the mainstream with millions of proponents and supporters, if only 999 would stop it with the tarnishing and the ravings and the insane logic.

He's holding us back! He's making us look bad! The sky is falling!

"Get down, and shut up!"---Lieutenant Dan

So, Lieutenant, what are our orders? Or should we just get down and shut up?
 
Old August 2nd, 2005 #22
prozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
The movement is about to jump into the mainstream with millions of proponents and supporters, if only 999 would stop it with the tarnishing and the ravings and the insane logic.
I think it's got to get a broader platform, and be less visibly hateful, for that.

Not less warlike, but less... hmm, backed-into-a-corner-and-spitting-mad.

What's the word for that?
 
Old August 3rd, 2005 #23
_DC_
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Folks, 999 is a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
That's rich. I can just see it now. The movement is about to jump into the mainstream with millions of proponents and supporters, if only 999 would stop it with the tarnishing and the ravings and the insane logic.
Strawman.
 
Old August 3rd, 2005 #24
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
Ooh. You're one of those real life up putters we've been hearing about. What did you do? Let's hear all about how you did something for your race in the "real world". Since this global computer network isn't "real", it being merely a figment of our overactive imaginations and all that. Silly net-nazis pecking away on our keyboards. Might as well be wading into the surf with swords a-waving, for all the good we're doing.
I have been to several protests, faced antis since my first physical experience with the movement, put out thousands of flyers, wrote articles, did interviews with journalists, gave statements to the press after flyering, sceened many prospective members, helped with business projects to raise money(gun shows), gave a few presentations at meetings etc.

Did it really accomplish anything? No. Does someone who actually makes an EFFORT to do something in the real world deserve a little more credit than someone who never even tried. YES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
That's rich. I can just see it now. The movement is about to jump into the mainstream with millions of proponents and supporters, if only 999 would stop it with the tarnishing and the ravings and the insane logic.

He's holding us back! He's making us look bad! The sky is falling!
The generally-accepted image of the "White Nationalist" in today's society is a complete nutjob who raves on and on about conspiracies. 999 FITS that personality to a T. In other words, he/she/it VALIDATES a negative image. When you have DEALT with REAL people in the REAL world you will know how PERCEPTION affects interaction with people. I have seen people driven away by nutjobs, and someone could say that I myself was driven away by nutjobs. You simply have no idea how much damage one mental defective, particularly one mental defective that can pass for normal most of the time, can be in the real world.

"Get down, and shut up!"---Lieutenant Dan

So, Lieutenant, what are our orders? Or should we just get down and shut up?[/QUOTE]
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old August 3rd, 2005 #25
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
I have been to several protests, faced antis since my first physical experience with the movement, put out thousands of flyers, wrote articles, did interviews with journalists, gave statements to the press after flyering, sceened many prospective members, helped with business projects to raise money(gun shows), gave a few presentations at meetings etc.

Did it really accomplish anything? No. Does someone who actually makes an EFFORT to do something in the real world deserve a little more credit than someone who never even tried. YES.
[/QUOTE]

Dont be so sure all of that accomplished nothing. You dont know that. One of the things we criticize in the "movement" is acting out of emotion not reason. When you assume a knowledge of the results of your actions which exceeds your actual capacity to know, by demeaning the likely results as "nothing," that is as irrational as "exagerrating" the probable results beyond the ability to know detect and verify.

JP: put aside your bitterness. Cure this with more positive lawful activism. If you havent found the thing that you find both rewarding and effective yet, dont quit trying.
 
Old August 3rd, 2005 #26
dkfrommn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 56
dkfrommn
Default

Here's another-- I like to go to libraries and pocket the business reply cards from the magazines-- there are literally thousands to be hand-- I like to print quick messages on them and mail them in different mailboxes. I know real people see them, and it doesn't take long to do!
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 AM.
Page generated in 0.10007 seconds.