VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2018 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default 'Merica's Most Dangerous City is Baltimore, Yo

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/usa-to...-city/18253488

"..Baltimore's 341 homicides last year amounted to more than what cities like New York, Los Angeles and Chicago saw.."

^^That was for 2017.

For 2018--which is just Jan and part of Feb:

"..So far this year, 32 homicides have been recorded, compared to 47 at this time last year.."

Sheeiiit.

...Let's check out their demographics. Ratio of "Tyrones" to "John Smiths".

https://suburbanstats.org/population...e-in-baltimore

Blacks: 63%
Whites: 29%
And the rest are so miniscule they don't matter.

Well, we know race can't be the issue, cuz we are 'all just people', and skin color does not affect the content of your character, and yada yada. Hmm.

Troof: when blacks are at 10% or more you start to see increase in crime, from my personal observation in different places. Sometimes a place is still inhabitable though.

As it goes up from there, anything approaching 20% is usually a slum.

So 63% is some Rwanda level shit.

The 29% Whites left in Baltimore either really don't wanna lose their ancestral homes, or they are wiggers of the wiggeriest variety I guess.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; February 20th, 2018 at 09:09 PM.

Old February 21st, 2018 #2
Theodore R. Bundy

I guess that 'room to destroy' didn't work out very well. LOL

Old February 21st, 2018 #3
Dan Hadaway

I'm just guessing, but Baltimore, like every other Yankee city is just as segregated as Jim Crow south, except we do it with money and pretense, instead of good old fashioned honesty.

I've been to Baltimore a few times, mainly sightseeing, and the neighborhood I was in was nice. But it was the white section.

Old February 21st, 2018 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking itz charm city

B more in da house, I had me a crib up in Fells Point back when obama ruled america!

Even more nefarious than chi-congo these days, word!

Old February 21st, 2018 #5
Susan

The only people I've ever known who intentionally live around niggers are hopeless shitlibs and jews. The Whites who have lived in neighborhoods that have turned nigger have moved out for Whiter pastures.

I knew this White woman who was a diversity loving shitlibs who worked for the county mental health center as a therapist. When she bought a house, this idiot intentionally bought a house in a nigger neighborhood in nigger infested DeKalb County just to prove how open minded and non racist she was. I don't think she was a lesbian, just an idiot. She lived alone with her dog. I used to worry about her dog.

I lost touch with her and never heard one more thing about her. Don't know if she survived her stupidity or not.lol

Old February 21st, 2018 #6
Ironguard1940

Default Look at who is pulling the trigger, not the guns

I must admit my amazement that NYC, a city of over 8.5 million, only had 290 homicides last year.

If niggers and spics were taken out of the equation altogether, murder in this nation would be almost nonexistent. We do NOT have a gun control problem, we have a nigger control problem.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
The only people I've ever known who intentionally live around niggers are hopeless shitlibs and jews. The Whites who have lived in neighborhoods that have turned nigger have moved out for Whiter pastures.

I knew this White woman who was a diversity loving shitlibs who worked for the county mental health center as a therapist. When she bought a house, this idiot intentionally bought a house in a nigger neighborhood in nigger infested DeKalb County just to prove how open minded and non racist she was. I don't think she was a lesbian, just an idiot. She lived alone with her dog. I used to worry about her dog.

I lost touch with her and never heard one more thing about her. Don't know if she survived her stupidity or not.lol
There are lots of Whites that fit that description in the Rosedale section of East Austin. Homes are, some of them, nice, pretty parks, and close to downtown....but as soon as the sun goes down you'd better get your White ass inside.

As if that is something you should pay money for, to have to run, jump, and dive inside and lock your three bolts, turn on the Brinks, and put a loaded .45 under the pillow, because under cover of darkness the "dark ones" will come out and do whatever they want to whomever they have the opportunity to do it to.

But because the homes in the White part are 400k, and on the Eastside they are 200k (200k for a bungalow to die in), they think they got a whopping good deal....it's going to get better someday, they believe in their retardedness. As if the lack of yogurt shops and yoga studios are why it sucks, and not the knee grows.

White people childishly believe in things, with a passion. The belief that they can change the basic nature of things is one of them. If they are nice enough to feral beasts, they will rearrange their chromosomes and become nice and good and sweet.

Maybe we've heard too many fairy stories over our lifetime, all geared toward encouraging do-gooder idiocy.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #8
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I must admit my amazement that NYC, a city of over 8.5 million, only had 290 homicides last year.

If niggers and spics were taken out of the equation altogether, murder in this nation would be almost nonexistent. We do NOT have a gun control problem, we have a nigger control problem.
Most of the homicides in NYC before ~2000 were drug related. Niggers would shoot another nigger because they were dealing drugs on "his" corner. Now, thanks to the internet, they deal drugs online, so there isn't that kind of turf war going on anymore.

I also have to wonder, how much integration in public schools there is in place like Washington DC or Chicago? As NYC the schools are virtually completely segregated.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #9
Susan

Agree completely Emily. I've heard that Whites who live down in the city of Atlanta can't go to their cars after dark . I would not live under those conditions, not in my own neighborhood. I'd either change conditions or move.

It's ridiculous what Whites think they have to put up with. Black crime is increasing all over the metro Atlanta area and no one is doing or saying anything about it. It's absurd really.

Every day all we hear about is armed robberies, carjackings, home invasions, rapes, etc. And of course the public never knows what race the victim is where the rapist is black. I always assume the victim is White unless circumstances seem pretty certain to be black on black. And, of course, with the aforementioned crimes, the perp is always black.

Every time one criminal gang of armed robbers is caught, another one pops up somewhere else. Many of these nigs are young, so it's unclear whether they have a criminal record already. Many niggers are simply choosing the criminal lifestyle. And from what I hear, the court system is a revolving door down in Atlanta, and young niggers are let out over and over again where they just commit crimes over and over with little real punishment.

You have to wonder if most Whites ever stop and think through all of this nigger crime, many with White victims, and ask themselves how does all this bode for a civilized future for this country and their grandchildren. I'm convinced, though, that most Whites have no idea how bad crime really is.

I don't think they know how many rapes there are, how many old Whites are abused, how much torture goes on, how many White females are murdered by their significant niggers, etc. The only reason I know as much as I do about nigger crimes is because I seek this information out on the internet. Joe and Sally Sue SFB do not spend time on free speech websites so they do not know most of what we know.

I ask myself if they knew all what we know would they think and act differently? I don't know the answer.

The local media is completely absent and silent on nigger crime. The only crimes that WSB radio is up on are crimes where some White guy says nigger or some such victimless crime. The real crimes, the really despicable ones, are mentioned and then flushed down the memory hole.

The story of the two middle aged niggers who grabbed the 12 year old boy and took him to a nearby apt. and raped him for hours a few weeks ago at an apartment complex down on Buford Hwy. in Atlanta, got 2 mins. coverage and... nothing since then.

There was a carjacking a few weeks ago where a young nigger jumped in a running car at a convenience store when shebonia went inside and left her two tiny chirren in the car. The nigger carjacker drove a ways down the road and put the 3 yr. old toddler out on the side of the road and drove a ways farther and put the baby in its car seat out on the side of the road. They were picked up unharmed and returned to the mother.

But the local media said absolutely nothing about the barbaric nature of putting helpless babies out on the side of the road. Not one freaking word of outrage.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #10
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
I knew this White woman who was a diversity loving shitlibs
Knew a woman with the same attitude, her and her soyim boyfriend had to go one better than living in the black area, they moved to the area where all the niggers, pakis, Indians, Somalis, Turks and other filth dwelled.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #11
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
"..Baltimore's 341 homicides last year amounted to more than what cities like New York, Los Angeles and Chicago saw.."
That´s more than the entire country of Spain, which had 303 murders in 2015 out of a population of 46 million!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate

Old February 23rd, 2018 #12
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
That´s more than the entire country of Spain, which had 303 murders in 2015 out of a population of 46 million!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate
It was only 292 in 2016. The second lowest in the EU.

Old February 26th, 2018 #13
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post

That's 290 REPORTED.
Actual number much higher.

Tags
baltimore

Thread