VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 4th, 2015 #1
Ian Smith son

Default I Eat Ruffle Chips Smothered in BBQ Sauce

Old December 5th, 2015 #2
Crowe

Chips with BBQ sauce sounds like something a fat kwan sports fag, or a nigger would eat.

Old December 6th, 2015 #3
Sean Gruber

Watermelon, fried chicken, and grape soda pop are not to be despised, despite their unfortunate connection with niggers.

Watermelon is delicious, fried chicken addicting, and grape soda pop can be a non-alcoholic alternative for the blood of Christ (for our Catholic lurkers). Ah, sweet pop! Why hast thou forsaken me?

Admit it. Your salivary glands are responding--even now--to the muscle memory of chewing a chicken tit.

Never let niggers get in the way of good eating.

Less talk, more action

Old December 6th, 2015 #4
Squarehead Chris

I once knew a Canadian woman who had grown up very poor. (yes, they're were poor people in Canada back then)
One of her favorite hors' d'oeuvres to serve while friends were sitting around drinking was bar-b-que sauce with saltine crackers... I'm not kidding.
"Kraft Dinner" (Canadian for Kraft macaroni and cheese) was probably like filet mignon to her.

So next time you think you have it tough, think about her.

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; December 6th, 2015 at 03:00 AM.

Old December 8th, 2015 #5
N.B. Forrest

My father grew up eating saltines with milk, and my mother often had to eat spaghetti with only butter & salt. Both sometimes liked to pick poke salad from the side of the road.

Remember that our parents (those of us in our 40 & 50s, anyway) had it much harder growing up than most of us did - thanks to them. Respect & cherish them, if you're fortunate enough to still have them with you. The sad day is coming when you no longer will.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Thread