Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2018 #341
Theodore R. Bundy

Alex, the problem with a rise from grass roots/ political defense forces is the kike is monitoring grass roots. The lugenpress makes national news any white that so much as says nigger in public. So, any threat is squashed prior to any momentum.
I realize that we have made tremendous strides, mostly cause of DJT even though I agree unintentional on his part.
But, the problem is the 95% of our soft, cowardly population is either too scared to see, vested in narrative or just plain stupid.
I don't think we will succeed unfortunately until we are an oppressed minority. Good news is we will have success then. Muds will always be stupid and easily defeated and the parasite will suffer when it no longer has its golem to defend it.

Old February 13th, 2018 #342
Robbie Key

Noticed you recommended Action ep 7 with Heimbach, Hovater and Griffin. Agree with you, they nailed it on Trump. They also nailed it with regards to Anglin and his 'strategy', if you can call it that. I think Anglin is great at media but he should stay out of political strategy. His excuses for Trump and Bannon and his calls for 'us' to vote for Republican candidates who are the least worst...why even bother?

I said this repeatedly during the Trump campaign, but that is just the same thing as suggesting Europeans should vote for the cucked parties of the Sweden Democraps, UKIP, Front National and so on. Someone as experienced and learned, as Anglin atleast should be, falling for that is...interesting. Somehow the US is supposed to be so different from Europe in that aspect. Nah. Trump is the biggest clown and traitor I've ever seen. All that bluster and pfft...nothing.

Last edited by Robbie Key; February 14th, 2018 at 05:09 AM.

Old March 5th, 2018 #343
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Default Steemit Posts are Being Flagged and Censored! Florida Shooting Hoax Coverup!

https://steemit.com/steemit/@fakenew...g-hoax-coverup

Steemit has a strong liberal bias because they have shills flagging content.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old March 11th, 2018 #344
Robbie Key

Quote:
Alex Linder @Alex_Linder
6 hours · edited

What would a good man do in Russia? He would be strong and stabilize things. Let's be calm. Ok, we have problems here, here and here. Let's get these turned around. Let's downshift on fags, up on family. Let's get the money solid, get the inflation out. Let's get good hard gold in our coffers. Let get better missiles to protect ourselves from the jews running USA.
Quote:
Alex Linder @Alex_Linder
6 hours
Putin is basically trying to repair the terrible damage to Russia DONE BY JEWS

while at the same time UNDER THREAT BY JEWS from outside Russia, mostly operating under name and cover of USA
Right. Putin's improved the living standards of Russians. He's improved and updated the army which was old and worn out. He's got these new ballistic missiles which essentially prevents any attack. He's been attacked several times in the near area around Russia through clearly JewSA-financed 'revolutions'. He's stepped in on the Syrian and Iranian side in the Middle East. He's scared away a number of evil kike billionaires who feasted on the Russian table.

There are issues with the domestic policy worth criticizing, no doubt about it, but I honestly don't really understand the people who keep claiming he's 'false opposition' or controlled by the Jews. Would that require numerous color revolutions in Ukraine? (still a mess) Would that make him save Syria? Stand by Iran? Forge an alliance with China?

I think the idea of Soviet Russia vs USA being some sort of false dichotomy is still too prevalent. Certain aspects of it at some stage, yes it was true. But some take it way too far IMO. It was real, certainly by the time WW2 was over and Stalin did what he did.

Old March 21st, 2018 #345
Robbie Key

Quote:
Alex Linder reposted

Hill Of Tyr @Hilloftyr
28 minutes
ultimately being an "american first" is the same as being a weimar republican first.

9 Reply Comments1 Repost5 Quote
Quote:
Alex Linder @Alex_Linder
an hour
out: prayer, masturbation, figure-cutting, appearances, optics

in: finding right principles, behaving in line with beliefs
I was reading on the Nazi archive over at calvin.edu yesterday and found this strikingly relevant today. As per Goebbels:

Quote:
Why Are We Nationalists?

We are nationalists because we see the nation as the only way to bring all the forces of the nation together to preserve and improve our existence and the conditions under which we live.

The nation is the organic union of a people to protect its life. To be national is to affirm this union in word and deed. To be national has nothing to do with a form of government or a symbol. It is an affirmation of things, not forms. Forms can change, their content remains. If form and content agree, then the nationalist affirms both. If they conflict, the nationalist fights for the content and against the form. One may not put the symbol above the content. If that happens, the battle is on the wrong field and one’s strength is lost in formalism. The real aim of nationalism, the nation, is lost.

That is how things are today in Germany. Nationalism has turned into bourgeois patriotism and its defenders are battling windmills. One says Germany and means the monarchy. Another proclaims freedom and means Black-White-Red [the colors of the German flag]. Would our situation today be any different if we replaced the republic with a monarchy and flew the black-white-red flag? The colony would have different wallpaper, but its nature, its content, would stay the same. Indeed, things would be even worse, for a facade that conceals the facts dissipates the forces today fighting against slavery.
http://research.calvin.edu/german-pr...ve/haken32.htm

Old March 21st, 2018 #346
Robbie Key

Alt-right is an useless term that does nothing but obfuscate things. Every attempt at giving it an ultimate definition has come up short until this point. It's been around for ten years or something. It worked when everyone was focused on shilling for Trump during the election campaign because no one demanded a clear explanation at that point; if you shill for Trump, you're alt-right was what it meant then.

Today it is dead.

Next attempt seems to be 'American nationalism' but it hasn't been particularly successful so far and I am guessing it won't be either. It'll attract patriotards and it'll arose discussion about what the founding fathers actually meant and what the constitution ultimately meant. Truth is Americans, - I am not one - the jews shat on your precious paper and took over America without a single shot fired.

That's the value of the founding fathers - in terms of White survival - so far in history.

Old April 9th, 2018 #347
Alex Linder
Administrator

Just no agreement on what needs to be figured out. People are perfectly happy proceeding on the basis of ???

I've been talking about this for years, I guess more is needed.

Old April 22nd, 2018 #348
Alex Linder
Administrator

recorded a show with Jan and Alfred Schaefer last week, not sure when it will be up. going to do Sonny Thomas show in May.

very interesting talk here, good overview of crypto

Cryptocurrency makes jews obsolete swindling equipment.

Old April 22nd, 2018 #349
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old April 22nd, 2018 #350
Alex Linder
Administrator

unbelievable...imagine someone who had gone after the nigger getting released into the wild

Old April 22nd, 2018 #351
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old April 22nd, 2018 #352
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old April 22nd, 2018 #353
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old April 22nd, 2018 #354
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old April 22nd, 2018 #355
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old April 22nd, 2018 #356
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old April 23rd, 2018 #357
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old April 30th, 2018 #358
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
recorded a show with Jan and Alfred Schaefer last week, not sure when it will be up. going to do Sonny Thomas show in May.
What happened to this?

Old May 1st, 2018 #359
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
What happened to this?
I don't know. It might be up. Without numbers and with delays, I don't know what is what.

Old May 1st, 2018 #360
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Probably it is one of these.

http://historyreviewed.com/index.php...es-timetokill/

http://historyreviewed.com/index.php...gs-presidents/
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Tags
alex linder, alinderblog.blogspot.com

Thread