Other 17 11.56%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 28th, 2007 #61
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Not sure if it's been asked or mentioned but has anyone else wondered why marijuana hasn't been legalized and taxed in light of the love of money possessed by the Jews?
Because there is way more money to be made in keeping it illegal. Without prohibition, legal distributers could compete with the illegal cartels to drive down prices and improve quality.

And on the taxing issue. Pot is so easy to grow yourself that avoiding the taxes would be very easy. The only reasonable taxes would be tariffs on imported pot from foreign countries.

Old July 28th, 2007 #62
OTPTT
Banned

Thanks for the link. Good collection to this date of various multimedia fair. Even have a documentary section which can yield at least one or two worthy flix.

Last edited by OTPTT; July 28th, 2007 at 07:03 PM.

Old May 14th, 2009 #63
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Lightbulb

I do not advocate recreational legalization of marijuana. There should still be a penalty because there are some immature morons who get a hold of weed who cannot handle it and could very well be destructive in some way or form. I recently have shifted sides on the marijuana debate though I think all racially healthy people should support it too. The elimination of harmful pharmaceuticals such as ones that supposedly treat mental illness should be outlawed and Jews who created them should be tried, BUT they fucking wont because the FDA is another bastion of Jewish corruption on their side.

Anyway, all I really want to say is I believe medical marijuana should be legalized everywhere. There is so many different types of strains that could be treated for what ails one. I like how there is arguments of how negative marijuana is, but it is quite funny because they only have data on the shittiest cannabis around.

Old May 21st, 2009 #64
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Default RI House approves 3 stores for medical marijuana

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — The Rhode Island House of Representatives has approved a bill that would allow up to three "compassion centers" to dispense marijuana for medical purposes.

The measure, approved Wednesday on a 63-5 vote, would permit the nonprofit stores to sell marijuana to the roughly 680 patients enrolled in the state’s medical marijuana program.

The state Senate approved similar legislation last month.

Rhode Island enacted a law in 2006 allowing patients to possess small amounts of marijuana for pain relief, but lawmakers never legalized a method for selling the drug.

Twelve other states allow for the medicinal use of marijuana but only two — California and New Mexico — have created dispensaries.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/nat...osition=recent

Old May 21st, 2009 #65
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bandanza View Post
The elimination of harmful pharmaceuticals such as ones that supposedly treat mental illness should be outlawed and Jews who created them should be tried, BUT they fucking wont because the FDA is another bastion of Jewish corruption on their side.
Don't look to the Medical kikes to do anything to help any thing except their bank accounts.

Presently, the Jews of Great Britain's medical associations as well as the kikes behind the European Union are in the process of banning vitamins and minerals as well as herbal remedies. They don't want anybody to be healthy; but they insist that you need a prescription even for a bottle of vitamin C.

When the Jews are kicked out, the world becomes a better place.

Old May 22nd, 2009 #66
mael

I have nothing of substance to add. Lots of very useful information in this thread - esp by Banjo Billy.

I voted to legalise it. I thought about taxing it but I don't like that when I wonder how they'd try and tax it ... per plant? Acreage? Quality? Weight?

Can't stop some people abusing weed who shouldn't use it. But those people might be educable and switch to stop abusing it or using it less irresponsibly.

Alcohol in my eyes it the drug that needs sorting out.

Straight forward weed should be freely available and untaxed. If it is to go through some refining process where the THC is concentrated more than in hash then it becomes synthetic and probably far more harmful to health. - Like vodka is just a poison whereas beer or wine in moderation can be more beneficial than it is harmful.

* I'd want hemp grown for the fine machine oils it contains, the durable textiles that can be made from it and the wide variety of medicines which can be synthesized from it.

Old May 22nd, 2009 #67
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Legalize it, because it was legal before it was illegalized. Legalize all substances in their natural form. Even, coca leaves. Illegalize the manipulation of the natural product which is intended on concentrating the desired substance of that plant

Old May 22nd, 2009 #68
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

I say tax it.....BUT ONLY after WE take control....I don't want uncle jewey getting that money!

Old May 22nd, 2009 #69
blueskies
Banned

Default Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Legalize it, because it was legal before it was illegalized. Legalize all substances in their natural form. Even, coca leaves. Illegalize the manipulation of the natural product which is intended on concentrating the desired substance of that plant
British-Jewish connection Sassoons of India grow opium which was supplied to the Jewish Soong family of China, who sponsored Sun Yat Sen and Chiang Kai Shek as frontmen.

First_Opium_War First_Opium_War

The First Opium War or the First Anglo-Chinese War was fought between the British East India Company and the Qing Dynasty of China from 1839 to 1842 with the aim of forcing China to allow free trade, particularly in opium. The Treaty of Nanjing, first of the unequal treaties, granted an indemnity to Britain, opening of five Treaty Ports, and the cession of Hong Kong, ending the monopoly of trading in the Canton System. During the 19th century, trading in goods from China was extremely lucrative for Europeans and Chinese merchants

Old May 22nd, 2009 #70
blueskies
Banned

Default commie bastard

Quote:
Chinese law opium drug trade this was the First Opium War in 1839 zog war crime unequal treaties process zog applied to China to reduce consumers of foreign imported products.

Old May 22nd, 2009 #71
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Good Gawd, folks! Haven't you watched "Reefer Madness"? Why just a few joints of that evil stuff will land you in a state mental hospital for the rest of your natural life!

And then there is the sad case of Mike Mazzonne...

Old May 30th, 2009 #72
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Default Northeast states high on medical marijuana

Now Delaware has joined a handful of Northeastern states considering legalizing the medical use of marijuana.
To say the issue is smoking hot would an exaggeration.

Maine, Vermont and Rhode Island are among 13 states nationwide that have approved medical use of marijuana, but no Northeast state has joined their ranks since 2006.

Clearly, though, regional interest in the issue has been gaining momentum.

New Hampshire would become the 14th state with such a law if Gov. John Lynch signs a bill that the legislature passed last month.

On Tuesday, the New York Senate's Health Committee passed along a bill to that would let registered patients or caregivers possess and grow limited amounts of pot. An Assembly committee is weighing the same legislation.

On April 20, State Rep. Mark Cohen (D., Phila.) and six other sponsors introduced a bill in Harrisburg. House Bill 1393 - the Compassionate Use Medical Marijuana Act - is before the Health and Human Services Committee.

Patients and caregivers with registration cards would be permitted to possess one ounce of marijuana and grow six plants, and "compassion centers" could be established for dispensing the drug.

Federal agents will no longer raid such establishments, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder declared in late February.

In New Jersey, a bill passed by the Senate is in the hands of the Assembly's Health and Senior Services Committee.

State Attorney General Anne Milgram last month called the plan "workable," and Gov. Corzine has said he would sign the bill.

In Delaware, Senate Bill 94, introduced May 13, would allow registered citizens to have six ounces of marijuana, and permit licensed "compassion centers" to grow and sell it.

In addition, on May 18 the Rhode Island legislature passed a bill that would set up dispensaries. Current law allows patients to use marijuana but provides no legal means for them to get it.

Gov. Donald Carcieri might veto the bill, but the legislature seems to have the votes for an override, according to the Providence Journal.

Besides Rhode Island, Vermont and Maine, the other states that have legalized medical use of marijuana are Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington.

Minnesota could have become state No. 14, but last week Gov. Tim Pawlenty vetoed a bill that applied just to the terminally ill.

Illinois may be the only other state with pending legislation. On Wednesday, the Senate passed a bill and sent it to the House.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...marijuana.html

Old May 30th, 2009 #73
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Default The FDA and Medical Marijuana

http://www.mpp.org/assets/pdfs/downl...UTTAL_0707.pdf

Yet the Judeo-FDA will continuously manufacture harmful synthetic drugs instead of natural herbal medication.

Old May 31st, 2009 #74
blueskies
Banned

http://www.newscientist.com/search?d...uery=marijuana

Old May 31st, 2009 #75
blueskies
Banned

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...rmanently.html

Marijuana does not dent IQ permanently
17:50 08 April 2002 by Alison Motluk
Smoking marijuana does not have a long-term effect on intelligence, say researchers in Canada who have followed volunteers from before birth to early adulthood.

Heavy pot smokers did experience a dip in their intelligence quotient (IQ). But people who had once smoked heavily and then given up were right back up to normal, the study found. Light smokers appeared no different from non-smokers.

What the researchers do not know is if decades of pot-smoking could have a more lasting impact. Looking at long-term users in their 30s or 40s could show different results, admits Peter Fried, at Carleton University in Ottawa, who led the study. "Perhaps the nervous system isn't as flexible then," he says.

"You can't argue with what they're saying," says William Campbell, President of the Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine. "It doesn't surprise me or disappoint me."

Urine test
Fried and his team followed 70 middle-class kids from the womb. IQ tests were taken at around age 10 and then again between 18 and 20. As adults, the participants were asked about a range of behaviours, including pot smoking. They also under went urine analysis to check their answers.

At the time of the second questionnaire, nine had been heavy users in the past but had not smoked for over three months. Fifteen were still smoking cannabis heavily - at least five joints a week and nine were current light users who smoked a few joints weekly. The rest of the volunteers had never been regular users, so had either never smoked marijuana or had done so less than once a week.

Only the heavy current users had experienced a decline in their IQ scores over the 10-year period - about four points. Light users, former users and abstainers all saw their IQ scores climb between two and six points.

Fried concedes that while IQ may be spared, memory and attention may be harder hit and is examining the effect now: "The most-often stated reason for quitting was they felt their short-term memory

Old May 31st, 2009 #76
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
You are correct.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old May 31st, 2009 #77
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Other.

Genetically engineer a deadly strain of the plant and release it into the wild.

Or genetically engineer a virus which is deadly to the plant and release that into the wild, if you want to be an humanitarian about it.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; May 31st, 2009 at 10:02 AM.

Old May 31st, 2009 #78
MikeQuigley
Banned

I think people who try to avoid the taxes by growing it themselves after it's been made legal will suffer the wrath of the Zog Machine.

Old May 31st, 2009 #79
Riga

I used to smoke tobacco and grass long time ago.
It took me one week to quit grass and 6 months to quit cigarettes. (I just didn't want any smoke in my lungs any longer).

In my country it's more or less legal; people are allowed to possess up to 5 grams and this can be bought in shops.

Remarkebly, cannabis use in the Netherlands didn't increase when it was legalized. Many countries where it's illegal (like France and G.B.) have a higher consumption rate.

The good thing about regulating grass is that nobody will sell you grass that has been polluted with e.g. PCP or other chemicals, because the shop will lose it's lucrative license then.
Also: in countries where it's illegal, grass dealers usually also sell other stuff. If they're out of weed, they'll try to sell you something else.

Old May 31st, 2009 #80
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by riga View Post
The good thing about regulating grass is that nobody will sell you grass that has been polluted with e.g. PCP or other chemicals, because the shop will lose it's lucrative license then.
You see, where I come from, junkies dropping off left and right is a good thing.

Tags
cannabis news, cuck weed, drug enthusiasts, gṛńjanḥ, ganja, mazzone, nature's crop, pot, weed

Thread