VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 22nd, 2018 #1
Blusnayl

Default New South African president wants to seize land from white farmers without compensation

Quote:
South Africa’s new president, Cyril Ramaphosa, has pledged to return the lands owned by white farmers since the 1600s to the black citizens of the country.
The government plans to accelerate land redistribution through expropriation without compensation.

“The expropriation of land without compensation is envisaged as one of the measures that we will use to accelerate the redistribution of land to black South Africans,” said Ramaphosa, who was sworn into office to succeed Jacob Zuma as president last week.
https://www.rt.com/business/419543-s...sation-whites/

Alright, taking land Whitey stole from the black man, and returning the land to its "rightful owner" - something most White liberals can get behind, right?

But now, what does this actually look like in practice?:

Last edited by Blusnayl; February 22nd, 2018 at 01:35 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #2
Olaf Menes

Cool...They will all be starving in a couple of years.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #3
Blusnayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Cool...They will all be starving in a couple of years.
I'm surprised someone gave this one a comment. Usually even among White Nationalists, the active genocide in South Africa is at best, ignored.

In any event, great insight on figuring out that the black Africans who are killing White farmers and taking their land, are in effect: creating the circumstances which will lead to their own demise. Not too many are quite able to connect those particular dots, so it's refreshing to come across every now and again.

Old February 24th, 2018 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking commie weasel wording

Since the White South Africans are the original settlers of the country it is land confiscation not 'redistribution'.

Transient black hunter-gatherers don't count as settlers, the vast majority of the blacks that live there today are descendants of niggers who migrated to SA to work in industries established by the whites.

Fuck the ANC and the lying anti-white jew led commies that back 'em.

Last edited by T.Garrett; February 24th, 2018 at 11:37 AM.

Old February 24th, 2018 #5
Peer Fischer

There are ways to render the land unusable ... chemicals you can put into the soil to make it useless for future farming or whatever. Whites can also destroy whatever outbuildings or equipment may be left on the land before it gets taken I'd certainly do that if it were mine they were taking.

I've just about written off the white SA folk because there doesn't seem to be any organized plan of resistance going on. What are they waiting for? Maybe they still have it too good.

Old February 24th, 2018 #6
Ray Allan

The Boer resisted the British army for 3 years from 1899-1902, so yes, what are they waiting for and what do they have to lose at this point? However, you could say the same thing about U.S. Whites and we are still a majority unlike in South Africa. We still have it too good, methinks.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 24th, 2018 #7
Crowe

Just in case anyone was wondering, the ANC was founded by jews:

http://balder.org/judea/South-Africa...nvolvement.php

Old February 24th, 2018 #8
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Just in case anyone was wondering, the ANC was founded by jews:

http://balder.org/judea/South-Africa...nvolvement.php
And how long a line will the the unjustly persecuted continue.. with jewmedia endorsement , never.

Old February 24th, 2018 #9
jaekel

Well, the niggers will destroy it much faster now.
Then poop francis will tell all the White countries to send food to the starving niggers.

Old February 24th, 2018 #10
littlefieldjohn

The coon is worthless ; his stunted head could never explain the answers for the Whites there.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; February 24th, 2018 at 11:23 PM.

Old February 24th, 2018 #11
Ironguard1940

Default White South Africans have tough choices-the best is to pick a spot and fight for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blusnayl View Post
I'm surprised someone gave this one a comment. Usually even among White Nationalists, the active genocide in South Africa is at best, ignored.

In any event, great insight on figuring out that the black Africans who are killing White farmers and taking their land, are in effect: creating the circumstances which will lead to their own demise. Not too many are quite able to connect those particular dots, so it's refreshing to come across every now and again.
I certainly do not ignore the plight of White South Africans. They are in deep shit. I think their backs are against the wall and it's either fight or die at this point. They may all be genocided, so why not take out as many kaffirs as possible before that happens? White South Africans need only to look to Zimbabwe to see how this will turn out if they do not resist. Pick an area and make it theirs and fight to the death to keep it.

Old February 25th, 2018 #12
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
.. White South Africans need only to look to Zimbabwe to see how this will turn out if they do not resist. Pick an area and make it theirs and fight to the death to keep it.

Closest thing to what you're describing is Orania. I don't think they have much of a chance, since it's just another white, land-locked, bantustan.

Old February 25th, 2018 #13
Erik T. White

This topic is being discussed on other WN boards. There are South Africans who are saying that if this does happen, they are at their last with negotiations,
world opinion, etc., and are planning on strong resistance. Some are saying that if the niggers come, the fields will be burned and weapons from outside will be used.

I'm just the reporter, but I've seen these posts. I have no opinion as to the reliability of the statements.

14/88

Erik

Old February 25th, 2018 #14
jaekel

A field gun would do nicely..........nothing like artillery to even the odds against spear chuckers.

Old February 25th, 2018 #15
Ray Allan

I wonder if serious armed resistance by South African Whites would cause Trump and NATO to order their ZOGbot green niggers in to start airstrikes on them?

Old February 25th, 2018 #16
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I wonder if serious armed resistance by South African Whites would cause Trump and NATO to order their ZOGbot green niggers in to start airstrikes on them?
I think they are an inevitable threat to the anti white jew fueled irrational world order because they are seen and heard on 'social media' Hopeful they can retain defensive positions and beat off the niggers until perhaps the rest of the white world can bring enough pressure. But if the jew controlled US govt. decrees airstrikes , all bets are off.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; February 25th, 2018 at 09:12 PM.

Old February 25th, 2018 #17
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
I think they are an inevitable threat to the anti white jew fueled irrational world order because they are seen and heard on 'social media' Hopeful they can retain defensive positions and beat off the niggers until perhaps the rest of the white world can bring enough pressure. But if the jew controlled US govt. decrees airstrikes , all bets are off.
If I recall correctly there was supposed to be air power called into Somalia during the 1992 "crisis" which led to the "Black Hawk Down" scenario. Regular fixed wing aircraft were, if I recall correctly, dismissed because it would look "too much like a military invasion." This led to the use of at least two types of helicopters (a Black Hawk being one) which could fire machine guns.

If the kwa zogbots start using drones and any aircraft at all against White people in South Africa, it will show me, in my most humble opinion, what the priorities are in this present government and I do not like that.

Not one little bit.

Being White should not make one a FUCKING SECOND CLASS HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old February 25th, 2018 #18
Erik T. White

I hope that the S does NOT HTF in South Africa.

IF it does and Whites need to defend themselves, one dynamic that MUST be in place is that ALL petty quarrels need to vanish. The towel heads in Afghanistan have held off the Russians and the kwa in hillside resistance pockets. However, they are bound together often by their worship of alllagoatyoucaneat. Negating hatred by various factions of that "religion," they just haven't quit resisting.

And, there are "warthogs" still flying missions over there as well as other assault aircraft.

However, the resistance could (and probably is) funded by a faction of zog and perhaps even the kwa.

Heeb tentacles run deep!

14/88

Erik

Old February 25th, 2018 #19
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
It is certainly not without precedent in recent history--in the 1990s Bill Clinton had the ZOGbots bomb Serbia, a White European country, and kill people there in order to have regime change and eventually get rid of Milosevic and other anti-Jew World Order types. If SA Whites do become a problem, I can see the new nigger president there asking for "assistance," or have ZOG stage a false flag killing of blacks to blame on White resistance groups. I don't know what sort of shape the SADF is in these days, and whether White soldiers still in it would obey any orders to carry out attacks on their fellow Whites. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, but preparations should be made for the possibility, regardless.

Old February 26th, 2018 #20
T.Garrett
Banned

Default oblivion

The US isnt a "white christian" country anymore ...Russia with its mega millions of Orthodox believers is the only military superpower that could loosely be called that and they wouldn't shed a drop of their blood to save Germanic farmers and Brits in South Afrika from the kaffirs.

We have to save ourselves, we certainly have the capacity to do so but not the WILL. Hell, most of us don't even have a clear concept of who "we" are ...but the rest of the 'human race' certainly has the picture.

WE are the people who, in the last five centuries subjugated this entire planet to our whim but now seem incapable of even holding a job as janitor in our own self interest.

What a sad lot we are and the remnant of our folk in the future will spit on our graves and curse the inheritance we left them ...the chains of slavery as they are slowly murdered out of existence.

Do you hear me?

Tags
south africa

Thread