VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 19th, 2018 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Dear “Fellow White People” (((They))) So Love To Say

Quote:

Tweets from Jews calling themselves “fellow White people” to trash the White race and lay down the guilt trip for diversity subversions. This is exactly the reason I say on my site (all the time) that even little Jews act in the destruction of the White race.

They are indeed subversive rats, pushing the PC “narrative,” holocaust crap and just generally screwing with our heads — often just for fun. Ever since they came to America, the bastards have been busy brainwashing us White people — including in our schools.

Read the one where the Jewess says she’s “feeling spitefully Jewish today.” That really shows what motivates these trouble-making creeps. It’s simple to see how these rats really are behind lefty politics. Whites (real ones) get hired and promoted if they are also “fellow travelers” — further spreading the Jewish poisoning of our race.

To demonstrate just how tirelessly our "White "Jewish brethren fight for Social Justice in this world full of hate, Ari Shekelstein has compiled these 26 tweets from the last 24 hours.

Tikkun olam, fellow goyim.

Tikkun olam.

http://incogman.net

Old April 19th, 2018 #2
Gladiatrix

I cannot get that link to open.

Old April 19th, 2018 #3
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I cannot get that link to open.
It's blocked by a lot of servers.