VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2011 #1
Swede
morsning korsning

Default Women - I'm beginning to dislike them

All my life I have been thaught that I should be nice and kind to people, and especially to women. But when I got older I found out that when I was mean to them, they was attracted to me. When I was kind, they treated me like a bag of shit. Why is this? Do women like mean people? Or what? I am terrible confused. I want to be nice to them, I really do. But when I am that, they just drive me over, and treats me like crap.

What do women want? I have no clue.

Old September 18th, 2011 #2
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
All my life I have been thaught that I should be nice and kind to people, and especially to women. But when I got older I found out that when I was mean to them, they was attracted to me. When I was kind, they treated me like a bag of shit. Why is this? Do women like mean people? Or what? I am terrible confused. I want to be nice to them, I really do. But when I am that, they just drive me over, and treats me like crap.
Attraction Secrets Of The True "Alpha Male"

http://uk.askmen.com/dating/curtsmit..._advice_a.html

http://www.persuasive.net/blog/how-t...an-alpha-male/

http://uk.askmen.com/dating/curtsmit...ng_advice.html

Quote:
Usually women want this.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 18th, 2011 #3
Chip Farley

What is happening now is known as Third Wave Feminism and this is the stage where chicks start to act like slutty materialists from 'Sex and the City'

Can't say I blame you for disliking todays women, as I do as well.

(However they are nice to look at and 'boink' )

Quote:
On American Women - Julius Evola

The much-vaunted sex appeal of American women is drawn from films, reviews and pin-ups, and is in large print fictitious. A recent medical survey in the United States showed that 75 per cent of young American women are without strong sexual feeling and instead of satisfying their libido they seek pleasure narcissistically in exhibitionism, vanity and the cult of fitness and health in a sterile sense. American girls have 'no hang-ups about sex'; they are 'easy going' for the man who sees the whole sexual process as something in isolation thereby making it uninteresting and matter-of-fact, which, at such a level, it is meant to be. Thus, after she has been taken to the cinema or a dance, it is something like American good manners for the girl to let herself be kissed - this doesn't mean anything. American women are characteristically frigid and materialistic. The man who 'has his way' with an American girl is under a material obligation to her. The woman has granted a material favor. In cases of divorce American law overwhelmingly favors the woman. American women will divorce readily enough when they see a better bargain. It is frequently the case in America that a woman will be married to one man but already 'engaged' to a future husband, the man she plans to marry after a profitable divorce.

http://www.juliusevola.it/documenti/...te.asp?cod=659
Quote:
Varg Vikernes interview:

What are your thoughts on women and do you view them as equals?

Sure, women are equals, but they are also different from men, and they should be treated differently and have different goals in life. I think the old-fashioned view is the most positive, and I may add that by old-fashioned I mean the view they had on men and women and their roles in life in Antiquity (in Scandinavia).

It is actually a bit hard to answer this question, because I have only positive things to say about women, but I have nothing positive to say about modern women. So where do I start? If we take modern women first, I think it is sad to see how -- pardon my French --fucked up modern female culture has become. Today the role of mother is looked down upon and being a "housewife" is an insult to many modern women. This is seen as part of the "male enslavement" of women. To stay home with the children is seen as a nightmare and a burden. Instead they get an education (usually some theoretical nonsense) and do as best they can to become like men. They work like men, dress like men, try to think like men, talk like men and act like men (and some of them even look like men). Since most of the smart women are busy getting an education, the generally more stupid women get most of the children, and as a result of that the whole species is getting dumber - as the average intelligence drops when the stupid women have most of the children.

Cooking too is looked upon with contempt. A (female and American) friend of mine pointed at the fact that women in the USA are actually more likely to slap a man's face if he asks her to cook dinner than for demanding a blowjob on their first date, and I think that says it well. All the "liberation" of women has done is to cause women to replace all the positive characteristics of women with the negative characteristics of men.

I have met Norwegian men who have had girlfriends who didn't even know how to mix lemonade or boil an egg -- and note the past form of the verb, have had girlfriends, as they obviously didn't bother to stay with them. The beauty of the women lured the men to them, but they had no other qualities, so they didn't manage to hold onto their men.

The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and they are no longer warm, tidy and loving creatures who think spending time with their family is a good thing. They are probably too "independent" and "strong" to even have a family of their own. The only thing modern women have to offer men today is sex. So instead of being loving housewives who cook and raise children, they are reduced to being sexual objects only -- and they are so messed up emotionally and intellectually that they often spend most of the money they make on their jobs on plastic surgery, cosmetics and tons of clothes they think will make them look good, in a desperate attempt to stay or become more attractive. Well, they have no other qualities attractive to men, so what else can we expect?

http://www.metalcrypt.com/pages/inte....php?intid=170

Old September 18th, 2011 #4
Swede
morsning korsning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Farley View Post
What is happening now is known as Third Wave Feminism and this is the stage where chicks start to act like slutty materialists from 'Sex and the City'

Can't say I blame you for disliking todays women, as I do as well.

(However they are nice to look at and 'boink' )
"The only thing modern women have to offer men today is sex. So instead of being loving housewives who cook and raise children, they are reduced to being sexual objects only -- and they are so messed up emotionally and intellectually that they often spend most of the money they make on their jobs on plastic surgery, cosmetics and tons of clothes they think will make them look good, in a desperate attempt to stay or become more attractive. Well, they have no other qualities attractive to men, so what else can we expect?"

This is so damn true. Every girl I have met have been like this. HUGE wardrobe, spending tons of money on make up and can't cook for shit. And worst of all, they are really cold creatures. Like Gollum in Lord of the Ring...

I guess this is the jewish dream coming true. With the sexualliberation people are not going to have sex to have children. Less white children are born = good for jews.

Old September 18th, 2011 #5
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
I have met Norwegian men who have had girlfriends who didn't even know how to mix lemonade or boil an egg
Maybe these guys should stop dating retards.

Old September 18th, 2011 #6
Sergiu Sergante
Banned

Quote:

The worst thing you can be is "a nice guy," women like jerks that treat them like crap. Being nice to them puts you in the unwanted "friend" category with the end resulting in you not getting any.

Old September 18th, 2011 #7
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Fragale View Post
Maybe these guys should stop dating retards.
You must study hard, Elizabeth--study like you never have before. The great boiled egg and drink mix test draws nigh.

She who succeeds shall be crowned least lowly, a fit mate.

Old September 18th, 2011 #8
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
I have met Norwegian men who have had girlfriends who didn't even know how to mix lemonade or boil an egg
But just Norwegians, right?

Is there a lot of intra-Scandinavian griping? I ask this because the above comment reminds of a film I saw a few months back called "In a Better World."

IIRC, the protagonists were Swedes living in Denmark and a minor subplot was the flack they caught because of it.

Old September 18th, 2011 #9
John Shepard
Commander

"Why is this? Do women like mean people?"

Start studying evolutionary psychology and you'll begin to realize that women are by default amoral creatures.

They are only as good as the society that men produce for them to live in.

Put them in a chivalrous knightly aryan society they will be ladies of utmost class and dignity.

Put them in a Jewish sex N the city cesspool they will behave like lowlife whores.

This is because as a socially conscious creature the woman always wants to be accepted by her society and does her best to behave in the societally accepted way whatever that might be.

Yet in either society the only men they are attracted to are men who can both exhibit alpha male strength as well have an edge of raw excitement about them.

Thats where the evolutionary psychology research comes into play.

The alpha male "bad boy" archetype is just more pronounced in the Jewish sewer environment in which we live because this Jewish society is simply more decadent and morally filthy than any others in human history.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

Go to that site, read and learn if you want to be successful with women and understand and internalize that they are amoral and find men who exhibit a beta male do gooder kiss their ass nature to be silly little boys who are short changing themselves in life.

To be successful with women you need to be cocky and funny, learn how to trash talk basically and whip up their emotions to soap opera heights that they crave of high highs and low lows, this keeps them from getting bored and cheating on you with the plumber and is more necessary to a long lasting relationship than most guys think.

Don't always be available for them either, let them wonder what you're getting up to.
All I know is, when the jews finally genocide us and the chinks take over Africa (and presumably the world eventually) the Niggers will be telling stories of a magic people the "color of the clouds" who left the planet.

Old September 19th, 2011 #10
Chip Farley

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shepard View Post
Start studying evolutionary psychology and you'll begin to realize that women are by default amoral creatures.
Someone else came to the same conclusion as well:

Otto Weininger

Quote:
Male activity and female passivity

The male aspect is active, productive, conscious and moral/logical, while the female aspect is passive, unproductive, unconscious and amoral/alogical. Weininger argues that emancipation should be reserved for the "masculine woman", e.g. some lesbians, and that the female life is consumed with the sexual function: both with the act, as a prostitute, and the product, as a mother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_Character

Old September 19th, 2011 #11
Chris Clafton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
But just Norwegians, right?

Is there a lot of intra-Scandinavian griping? I ask this because the above comment reminds of a film I saw a few months back called "In a Better World."

IIRC, the protagonists were Swedes living in Denmark and a minor subplot was the flack they caught because of it.
Shame that these Nordic women have such great genes only to despoil them. I interchange California girls with Nordic girls as they both have the same typical materialistic mindset – except one set has naturally blonde hair while the other does not.

Old September 20th, 2011 #12
Swede
morsning korsning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Farley View Post
Someone else came to the same conclusion as well:

Otto Weininger
I can only agree with him. I read a little of what Julius Evola wrote also and he has it right also....

Every girl I have dated have lied right in my face, and then when I confront them, they act as if nothing has happend, or they begin to cry, or be aggresive. It seems like they are constucting a own reality that fits them.

The last girl i dated said that she didnt have enough money to go abroad on vacation, but wanted to be with me...so I (kind as I am..or maybe just a nice guy, too nice) spent my vacation with her. After my vacation was over she went abroad with her cousin. And now she went on a vacation with her job...she knew about both long before she met me.

And when I said, what the fuck? Why did you lie to me? She just said that she wanted to go abroad. I mean, how can one trust women when they lie all the time?

Old September 22nd, 2011 #13
Cameron Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shepard View Post
Go back to the first post and read forward. You can thank Mr. Shepard later.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #14
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
"The only thing modern women have to offer men today is sex. So instead of being loving housewives who cook and raise children, they are reduced to being sexual objects only -- and they are so messed up emotionally and intellectually that they often spend most of the money they make on their jobs on plastic surgery, cosmetics and tons of clothes they think will make them look good, in a desperate attempt to stay or become more attractive. Well, they have no other qualities attractive to men, so what else can we expect?"
This pretty much sums it up in a nutshell. This is what we have been reducted to today. We have been "liberated" from our femininity. The message we keep on hearing is that men and women are the same and therefore should have the same goals. The only difference we are told is what exists between our legs (excuse the crude phrase), so that is going to be the only thing we are valued for as women. And believe me women are not enjoying the results of our so called liberation. We do not enjoy a type of society where sex comes without committment or any kind of loyalty. Actually the modern society is about as bad as it gets for us too.

I always find it a little difficult to believe when guys say women like guys who treat them like crap. I certainly don't and I really don't know any other women who do. I do know women who met a guy who seemed nice and then turned out not to be so nice but they stay with him because they so easily and quickly fall in love with him. Women do like bad boys, especially when they are younger but they generally like bad boys who are nice to them.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old September 23rd, 2011 #15
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:

True women don't like assholes. True women don't treat a man they are in love with like crap.

Understand the difference.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old October 15th, 2011 #16
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

The Evola bit Chip quoted is great.

I recant everything shit I said about the man. He's obscure, he requires thought, but his writings did help do the service he and many other men of his caliber wanted; that is, to preserve the old civilization of the west that died, in writing, just like the philosophers of antiquity were doing when they saw it about to degenerate into an era of Jew morality.

I cherish a good woman, the rare ones left. Here is the conundrum when it comes to attractive (I prefer the term reproductively-valuable, though they are obviously worth a lot more than just reproduction) women:

The 'educated/smart' ones: Not really smart. They read the shit written today by Jews (morally, or any other way you want it) in academia, or on Amazon, or whatever. They are worse than...

The 'uneducated' ones: The traditional woman who has abstained/avoided academia, and does not waste her time reading the modern feminist men vs. women bullshit. This woman is mentally-unharmed, no Jews have dragged her into a camp of war and stuck armor and weapons on her. The confused 'modern woman' takes offense when I say 'traditional', or 'uneducated', but, those words bear no animus or disparaging connotations, as to me, a woman who has embraced her natural strengths, a woman who truly loves to keep a home and be a good mother and bring life to those around her with her traditional feminine spirit, is nothing less than a diamond in this rough of a world.

The latter (the uneducated one) is a beautiful thing today from age 18-22; not merely on a biological materialism level of youthfulness and reproductive value (though that is certainly a truth, it is secondary), but because she will look at a man with so much more freshness, so much more not-jaded by the hordes of emasculated jerk-offs who only wish to pound her like their Jewish hero Ron Jeremy while whispering in her ear like the women those men are "tell me I'm so big and tearing you up".

Pigs.

Seneca, speaking to the hard men of antiquity who abstained for periods of time to maintain their hardness, to be strong men, warriors, authoritative, to feel their masculinity raging in them, etc, were naturally loved and adored by their women wanting something they were at times denied, men these women had to chase and fantasize of, happily. These men believed in the gods, for certain situations they had their polytheism. For this topic, Eros was frequently thought of. Seneca wrote for these great disciplined titans - the very hardest and strongest of these - not ascetic, but DISCIPLINED! - men, the following:

Quote:
he smites maids’ breasts with unknown heat, and bids the very gods leave heaven and dwell on earth in borrowed forms.
By gods, he meant those greatest men, as those men thought and walked under the guidance of those principles of those ultimate figures.

Now, obviously all is reversed!

For the modern emasculated man, the man-boy who jerks off 5 times a day to internet porn, the biological materialist retard who will never enjoy anything more than disconnected sex like a seedy Jew (and probably rarely that rather than forming calluses on his dick in front of his computer), I'll revise what Eros currently speaks, because women have not actually changed, MEN HAVE:

He smites maids breasts with unknown heat, and bids his brethren who have become faggots to deny the Judaic temptations of the underworld and crawl back up to the heavens so he can be revered once again.

Last edited by P.E.; October 15th, 2011 at 01:35 AM.

Old October 15th, 2011 #17
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
The 'educated/smart' ones: Not really smart. They read the shit written today by Jews (morally, or any other way you want it) in academia, or on Amazon, or whatever. They are worse than...

The 'uneducated' ones: The traditional woman who has abstained/avoided academia, and does not waste her time reading the modern feminist men vs. women bullshit. This woman is mentally-unharmed, no Jews have dragged her into a camp of war and stuck armor and weapons on her. The confused 'modern woman' takes offense when I say 'traditional', or 'uneducated', but, those words bear no animus or disparaging connotations, as to me, a woman who has embraced her natural strengths, a woman who truly loves to keep a home and be a good mother and bring life to those around her with her traditional feminine spirit, is nothing less than a diamond in this rough of a world.
(j)ewish television gets to nearly all wymin, kwallege edjewcated or not, in fact the uneducated and so called traditional women may be as bad, at times even worse because they watch even more jew propaganda than the educated types.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; October 15th, 2011 at 06:25 AM.

Old March 14th, 2013 #18
Valkyrie

Wow I must be round the twist because I hate jerks

Old March 15th, 2013 #19
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

People are all confused today,not just one sex,age or even race.There are way way too many experts who can't tell their own brains from their ass,and far too many people who love to listen to these idiots.Opera and Dr Phil to mention a few.People watch the news, or read something on the web, and take it for gospel;the gullibility today is astounding in what use to pass as a well educated society.Realistically, any culture that would watch the kinds of useless entertainers,singers and preforming artist we have to day; and who would actually vote for the shit heads that pass for politicians- has really got to be mentally damaged beyond repair.

Personally,I've always like women for lots of reasons,but I've never understood any.When I think I did, I was always wrong.So the best answer is to treat each one as a complete anomaly;starting at square one; and never expect anything reasonable to develop until well after it does,and even then,keep your guard up.

Old March 15th, 2013 #20
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I'm way out of date with respect to films, but your comment reminds me of a fondly remembered one; The Green Butcher.

A smoldering Danish/Swedish subplot is also well portrayed in Lars von Trier's serial, The Kingdom

Tags
feminism, women

Thread